Chapter 23

No ones POV (uh oh):

"May I?" Danny asked, kissing Jayden's red cheek and ears, still holding his legs up. Jayden eyes were hazing and began breathing heavily. He was hesitating if they should do the next step. Danny stopped kissing Jayden's face and locked his eyes with him. 

"Please?" 

Jayden closed his eyes and thought for a minute, while Danny still staring at him like a puppy. Jayden sighed and turned his head away to hide his blushing face. Danny got impatient and began licking Jayden's neck. 

"Ah..Wait, wait! I..." Jayden said heavily. Danny stopped to kiss his eyes, who got teary. 

"Jayden...don't you wanna do it with me?" Danny asked sad. Jayden tensed up and quickly shook his head.

"That's not true! I--I do want to but..." Jayden trailed off. He couldn't hold it anymore. His hands went to grab Danny's neck and pulled him closer for a kiss. Jayden let go, but his hands were still resting on his neck.

"Only....if your gentle..." He said looking away with a blushed face.

Crack 

Danny's patient broke. His face became dark and nodded while pulling his legs up again.

"I'll be gentle.." Jayden looked at him confused but flinched and his breath hitched when he felt something big inside him. 

"Ah...Ahnn..." Jayden's grip on the sheets tightened. 

"Fuck...so tight." Danny panted. Jayden couldn't stop moaning. It hurted and a tear rolled on his cheek. 

"Does it hurt? Should I stop?" Danny asked worried and wiped the tear off with his thumb on the cheek. Jayden shook his head.

"No...It's just....nngh, feels weird..." 

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good." Danny whispered in his ear. It send shivers down Jayden's spine.

"I'm gonna move now." He said. 

"Mnn...Ah..."

Creaks could hear from the bed. Jayden's hands tangled on Danny's neck while Danny's one hand was on the bottom boy's dick, stroking it and making him feel more good. The other hand was on support for Jayden's legs. 

"Ahh....Too rough...S--Slow nghhh, slow down!"

This went on till Jayden was almost at his limit. Danny stopped for a minute and kissed the other boy. Their saliva was connected once they pulled away and came together with one last rough thrust. 

Danny panted on top of Jayden for a few minutes, both boys trying to catch their breath. Danny felt incredibly good. But he felt someone punch his chest underneath him.

"Get off me...your heavy!" Jayden scolded. Danny chuckeld and laid next to him wrapping his arms around him and pulling him closer. 

"Mmm...We should do that again..." Danny said smelling Jayden's scent on his hair. Jayden's ears turned red. He was too flustered to response on Danny's comment. 

"Care for another round?" Danny said smirking. Jayden looked up and punched Danny's chest. 

"I--I'm tired and you w--weren't gentle..." Jayden said burrying his face on Danny's chest of embarressment. 

"Oh? Was I too rough?" Danny said, still smirking and grabbing Jayden's chin softly too look at his face. Jayden's face was still red, almost his whole body was red and sweaty. He huffed and locked his eyes with him. Danny could stare into them his whole life and would never get bored. Jayden on the other hand was getting bored and lifted his self up, sitting on the bed. Danny groaned.

"Jaydennn...Let's cuddle together and sleepppp." 

"Tch, then you shouldn't have came in me." Jayden rolled his eyes.

"How about I'll clean you up?~" Danny asked smirking and turning around to grab tissues.

"But I'm gonna shower, you don't need those tissues."

"Let's stay together here. The bed is already dirty so we will also clean that up in the meantime. I mean if you want to shower together, we might do it aga--"

"Alright, alright. Just...do what you want."

Jayden sat on Danny's lap and he cleaned him up. 

After cleaning up, Danny threw the dirty tissues away in the bin and changed the sheets. Jayden just put a long T-shirt on when Danny was changing the sheets, but no pants so he stood there awkwardly, waiting for Danny to be done. 

Once he was done they sat back down on the bed. Danny picked up Jayden and kissed him. Jayden quickly pulled away.

"W--wait, this will end up dangerous again." Jayden hesitated. He was practicly sitting on Danny's lap with no pants and Danny was still lustfull. Danny chuckled.

"Don't worry~ It's just a simple, lovely kiss." He said nuzzling both of their noses. Jayden closed his eyes and leaned in the kiss.

It was a long passionate kiss
Jayden would break the kiss for some breath, but kissed him back again.

"Mnn...Danny I love you..."

Danny suddenly stopped kissing and his face became red.

"W-what....Say it again!" Danny showed a big smile and a hint of love in his eyes.

Jayden's face flushed red. He said it without thinking about it and got embarressed. He hid his face behind his hands. He yelped when Danny pulled him on to the bed. They both began laughing. 

"Jaydennn, say it againnn." Danny said excited.

There was no response. Danny got impatient again so he decided to say it to Jayden instead. He smirked. 

"Jayden..." Danny whispered in his ear. 

"...I love you t---"

"Jayden bayou!"