Chapter 21

Jayden's POV: 

After a few minutes staring at eachother we decided to stand up and leave. Danny didn't let go off my hand until we arrived at his car. 

"I burrowed one of my mother's cars to pick you up. I'll bring you home." He kissed my hand. I nodded blushing and went inside. He started the car and prepared the navigations on his car.

We arrived at my home and he helped get out of the car. I laughed nervously and refused his help.

"It's fine, Danny. I don't have pain anymo--" I stopped when I felt a huge pain in my stomach when I bend down to get out of the car. He sighed and grabbed my hand. 

"You still need to heal Jayden. Your not fully recovered yet." He squeezed my hand. I looked down and didn't say anything.

"Are your parents home?"

"I don't know... They didn't come today and mom said that they probably needed to go after they heard that I was recovered." We went to the front door and I grabbed my keys from my pockets. We went inside and looked around. 'Nope...Mom and dad doesn't even care that I got recovered...The only thing they care is work..' I sighed and sat down. Danny sat next to me. 

"They're gone to work?" I nodded.

"Should I stay here for the night then?" Danny asked worried. 

"I...I don't want the same thing to happen again and...I'm scared to see you hurt again." He said quietly. I smiled. 

"They wont come back that easily. Besides, maybe the polices have caught them already." I said in a cheery voice to cheer him up. It worked a little because he squeezed my hand and smiled. 

"Maybe they did.." It was quiet for a while and I go irritated.

"Ughh, let's just forget what happend, the aura here is too heavy." I groaned. He chuckled.

"Danny...uhh, so we're official right?" I asked nervously, fidging my fingers. He looked at me confused.

"Yes? I mean...if you want--"

"Yes! Uhh...I mean yes.... "

"Then we're officially in a relationship!" He smiled softly. My heartbeat increased and I looked away blushing.

"So...so can we...kiss...alot more...?" I mumbled quietly the last part.

"Huh? What did you say?" Danny asked, he didn't hear me.

"Can we....kiss alot more...from now on...?" I mumbled the last part quietly again. He still looked confused.

"Can we what?" He grinned.

"Kiss alot more!" I said louder and covered my face to hide the blush. He hummed.

"But we're already kissing alot more, but if you insist~" He held my hand and removed them from my face for a kiss. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. We kissed for a while until I parted away for air. I looked away and my cheeks started to burn. He laughed and kissed my cheek. 

"Let's go to bed, it's very late and you needs some rest." He said and stood up. I followed him to my bedroom and sat on my bed. 

"Uhh....get out so I can change into my pajamas.." I said glaring at him. He grinned.

"Come on~ We are together, and besides~ I have already see your body--" I interrupted him by throwing him out of my room. I closed my door and my heartbeat increased more. 'Did he mean.... that time when we...?' The more I thought about it the more I became flustered. I shaked the thought off and dressed up. I sighed and opened the door. Danny was still sitting on the floor whining. 

"Hey! That hurted, you know." He whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Your own fault. I told you to get out." I put my hands on my hips and scolded him. 

"Hmm...~ Let's go to sleep already." He said and I shaked my head.

"You are sleeping at the couch!" I demanded and smirked. He groaned.

"But I want to sleep with you..." He whined again and I giggled.

"I'm just kidding, come in." I said rolling my eyes and he cheered up.

"Should I give you a pair of pajamas?" I asked and he refused.

"I sleep without any shirt. But I do want some pants." I looked away and began blushing. 'Wait, he's gonna sleep shirtless next to me?!' I quickly shook my head.

"Haha, you were thinking of something naughty weren't you?" He teased me. I quickly tossed the pants to his head and jumped on the bed to hide my face. He began laughing and I scolded him. 

"N--No! No I didn't.." I turned my back towards him and put my blanket over me. 

"I'm off to sleep, goodnight. Don't forget to turn off the lights when you put yout pants o--on." I couldn't help but stutter. The lights went off and heard footsteps coming closer. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I tried to control my breath.

I heard Danny snoring lightly so I turned around to face him.  I began observing his face and slowly touched his cheek. I smiled softly and my thumb began rubbing over his cheek. 

(uh oh) I felt my member getting hard and gasped. I stopped doing it and quickly turned around. 'No!! No, no, not now! Damnit you...' I sighed and controlled my breath. 'He's asleep...so he probably wouldn't hear it right?' I quietly untied my pajama pants and grabbed my hard member. 'I can't believe I'm taking this risk. If Danny spots me, I would be dead, probably of the huge amount of emberrassment..' 

"Haahh..." I tried to hold my voice and controlled my breath.

"Ngh..." I closed my eyes and breathed shakily. Images of Danny started to pop up in my head. That time when we almost did it started to spin around me and I was almost at my limit.

"Nnnh...Haah, Haa Danny..." I uncontrollably said. My hand went stroking it faster and my mewls became more louder, but still not enough to wake up Danny, or so I thought.

"Danny...Da--ah....Mmn, Dann--" 

"Hmm?" Danny said. I felt another hand on my member, a bigger hand. I froze. 

"What's wrong, moaning my name like that without me. So lewd." 

TBC HAHAHAHAHHA sorry

ehe