CHAPTER 8

Jayden's POV;

"Hmm... It's too cold on the ground...What about next to you?" He smirked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes

"Yeah, right. Never in a million years." I replied back irritated. He sighed deep. 'Why does he want to sleep next to me? I don't have that big bed.' I was done doing the dishes and sat down. Tomorrow is saturday so I can sleep whenever I want. Danny also didn't look like he was tired so we sat down and decided to watch a movie. I suggested an action movie, but he insisted a horror one. I am a fond of horror movies, but I'm also not that scared of them. So we agreed.

Danny's POV (finally):

I thought, when we watched a horror movie, he would crawl into my arms or hide behind a pillow because he is scared. At the end, I was the one who was more scared then him. He didn't even flinch when a jumpscare came! I needed to grab a pillow for that. I sighed in dissapointment. Jayden laughed at me for being a scardy and I huffed. We chatted a bit more.

"Do you hate me?" I asked. Jayden turned away and scrolled through Netflix, trying to find an intresting series. 

"What if I say yes." He replied back, furrowing his eyes at me. 

"That wouldn't make me happy." I laughed, but still wondering if he really hated me. 

"No, I don't hate you, but I do hate you for kissing me. It was my first kiss yk." He sighed. I smirked. 'Good, I was his first kiss.'  

"But whatever, I think I'm gonna go sleep now. You should sleep on the couch. Goodnight." He yawned.

"But what about my clothes?" I asked sad. He groaned.

"I'll give you a spare one, wait here." He said walking away. I waited patiently until he came back. He tossed me a pair of pants, but no shirt? 

"Hey, what about a shirt?" He shaked his head.

"I think my shirts won't fit you, perhaps we can try?" He said. I shaked my head.

"It's fine, you probably want to see me shirtless." I smirked and laughed. His head went red and frowned at me.

"Yk what, I'll get you a spare tshirt anyway." He walked away.

At night.

It was true. His spare T-shirts didn't really suit me, so instead I sleeped with a white shirt. The couch was really uncomfortable, so I got up and went for some water. After that, I sneaked in his room and sat on his bed. Jayden was sleeping like the dead so he probably wont even feel that I'm here. I looked around his room. It was well decorated and very big. I looked at Jayden again and observed his sleeping face. I could hear his little snores and layed next to him, carefully, not trying to wake up. Because I know, if i woke him up right here and now, he would kill me. 

After I comfortable layed next to him, he moved but was still sleeping deep. I layed down facing the roof. I saw Jayden snuggle a pillow. Tsk, not me getting jelous over a pillow. I faced the other way and tried to sleep until I felt arms cling on me. I turned my head and saw that Jayden was snuggeling to me, his head on my back. I blushed lightly and turned around. I wrapped my arms around him, so he could sleep comfortabler. I wanted to get up before I will get asleep, but I couldn't let this opportunity away. I would wake up earlier then him, so he wouldn't find out. I sighed and drifted in a long sleep.

tbc cause i said so 🥰