Chapter 22

smut??(little smut) warning.........

Jayden's POV:

"What's wrong, moaning my name like that without me. So lewd." I heard Danny whisper in my ear. I shivered and gasped when Danny started to stroke it. His hand was bigger then mine so it felt more good. I quickly covered my mouth.

"Mmm..." Danny began stroking it faster and my mewls became more louder.

"Danny-- nggh, s--stop, ah!" I felt a sudden pleasure through my body.

"Danny...haa... stop or else I'm gonna-- nggh..."

"Stop? But your body seems  to want more, Jayden." Danny still whispered next to my ear. It drived me crazy. 

"Ah...ahnn!" I came on Danny's hands and I began breathing easy. 'Ah!' I quickly turned around and grabbed his wrist.

" I--I'm sorry, I came on your hand. Ahhh this is so embarressing..." I grabbed some tissues and cleaned his hand. I didn't dare to look at his face.

"Huh...?" I looked down and saw Danny's....it. It builded a whole tent down there (LMAO). I blushed and looked away.

"D...do you also need....help?" I asked quietly.

"Huh? Oh haha, i-it's nothing. I'll handle that alone. You should rest now." I looked at him confused.

"That's not fair for you. You also...helped me so..." I bend down and started to unbuckle his belt.

"H-hey! I--it's fine, you don't need to-- ngh--- Jayden!" Danny covered his mouth and closed his eyes. My eyes widened at the huge hard member infront of me. I began blushing a mess and  began sweating. 'How...am I gonna get that in my...mouth? No, focus. Danny made me feel pleasure so I need to make him feel good too!' I gulped and kissed the tip. Danny flinched and it wanted me to tease him more so I began licking the shaft. 

"Haa..." Danny flinching at every move I made. It's a revenge for always teasing me. I smirked and slowly went licking and kissing down while stroking his hard dick.

'Ok! It's time!' I went to the tip again and put my whole mouth in it. Danny's eyes widened and grabbed my hair in a reflex.

"W--What are you doing?!" He said catching his breath. I ignored him and swirled my tongue on his member in my mouth. I know he likes it.

"Jay--nngh, Jayden s--stop. Ahh." Danny said, still grabbing my hair. 'I can't bring it more in, it's too big..' I got teary. 

"I'm almost gonna...Just...a little more--mmhn--" My eyes widened when Danny pushed my head more to his member. I couldn't breath, it was too much. Tears started to roll down my face of the pain and the pleasure. His tip almost touched my throat. 

"Al...most--nghhh." Danny quickly pushed my head away and came, on my face (not cow milk this time dada) . I looked annoyed at him while he still catched his breath shakily. His eyes sprung open and started to laughed nervoulsy when he saw my state. 

"Your were looking very erotic down there." Danny began his daily teasings and began staring at my face. I rolled my eyes and looked down. 

"Huh? Why is it hard again? And it looks bigger?" I said casually, but after I came to my senses I covered my mouth.

"Ahaha....I didn't mean it like that, I uhh I--" I was interrupted when Danny pushed me and pinned me on the bed. 

"Fuck...Jayden your making me lose my damn mind..." Danny said licking and biting my neck.

"Ah, Danny s--slow down, Hngh!" Danny began undressing me and kissed my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wanted more. He left multiple hickeys on my chest and pinched my nipple.

"I heard men are very sensetive around here, hmm?" 

"Ahh! S--stop teasin--nghh...me and put it i--in already!"

"Oh? You have no patience do you? Do you want my cock that bad?" He started to smirk and bite my nipple. 

"Ahn... Danny plea--mnngh." My eyes widened at the sudden feeling of pleasure. 

"Hmm...you arched your back, I see. Your already feeling good don't you?"

"Danny...stop it already or e--else." Danny hummed.

"Or else what?" He took off my pants.

"Ahh...or e--else your sleeping o--on the couch next t--time!" I flinched from his warm tongue on my thigh. 

"Hey! The couch isn't comfortable! You can't do that to me, right?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. 'I swear his mood changes so quick. He changed from a horny demon to a begging puppy very fast. Idiot!' I sighed.

"Ah, your already leaking, are you that excited for my cock?" Danny smirked and pulled my legs up and went between my legs. I yelped. 

"Umm...This is kinda...ngh, embarrassing..." He laid my leg on his shoulder. 

"But I do love the view." Danny teased and my face flushed red. 'Don't say it so casually, idiot!

Suddenly, Danny put 2 fingers in my mouth.

"Hngh"

"Suck it." I obeyed what he said and he began licking my member. I moaned while sucking his fingers. I have never felt this warm. I felt a sharp bite in my thigh and moaned harder. 'He has bitten me all over, I should atleast bite him too.' I smirked and bit his finger he jolted and pulled his fingers away from my mouth. I grinned and stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked and kissed me passionatly, soon became more heated. 

"Mnnh..."

I pulled away for air but he pulled me back to the kiss. We both pulled away, our saliva still connected with eachother from our tongues. 

I shivered and flinched when I felt Danny's wet finger making circles around my entrance. I was getting very annoyed.

"Put it in already! Stop t--teasing me so m--" My back arched when I felt his wet finger in my entrance. 

"Ah, ahnn...I--it hurts..."I got teary eyes and trembled. 

"Don't worry, I need to loosen you up before I put it in or else it will hurt more." I moaned a mess when I felt the second finger in me.

"Nnngh, ahh, Dann--Danny please, mnn...Ah!" My eyes widened when a sudden pleasure rised up in my body.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Danny asked.

"I felt...something weird...in my stomach...ngh.."

"Why? I only touched a little bit over here." He touched the same spot and I felt the pleasure again.

"Ah! ahhn, hngh...!" 

"Seems like I found your sweet spot~" 'Sweet...spot?' 

"Ah! Ahhn, D--Danny s-sto-- Hnghh!" Tears were forming in my eyes because of the sudden pleasures.

"More..Hngh..Ah, m--more...Ahnn!"

"Ah fuck, I'm losing my mind." Danny still kept abusing the spot and stopped when I came again over my chest. I tried to control my breath but it was no use. I closed my eyes and wanted to doze off a little until Danny pulled my legs more higher.

"Were still not done yet. *pant* I haven't come yet. It's time for the last step."

"H--huh...What do you m-mean...last step...?" I felt something poke in my entrance.

"May I?"

TBC 

man this whole shi was hard and embarressing to write 🫣😭

IM SORRY BTW IF ITS WEIRD AHAHA