Chapter 35

Danny's POV:

"Have you already begun packing?" When I walked into our bedroom, Jayden was sitting on the floor folding and packing a small suitcase with his clothes. He and I folded our clothes as I sat next to him.

"Yes, we will have more time to relax and maybe watch a movie after this." He spoke softly while keeping his attention on his clothes. The silence in the room fell as I continued to stare at him. Jayden soon grew annoyed.

"Stop staring, you're making holes in my face." He scolded. I laughed, but I couldn't refrain from staring. He continued while rolling his eyes.

"Go find some clothes in the drawers we can to bring."

I gave a nod before getting up to go to the nightstand next to our bed. I opened the first drawer and the first thing in front of me were a few condoms and lube. I suddenly remembered yesterday's long and steamy night. I smirked.

"Jayden,"

"What?"

"Should we bring this as well?" I threw them in his direction. He shook his head and gasped.

"No! We absolutely can't." He was insistent. I sighed.

"Pleaseeee??" I pleaded, moving closer to him.

"No. You know we're not going to be alone in a dorm." He had his arms crossed. 'Fuck, I completely forgot about him.' I exhaled a sigh.

"Would you like to do it raw, then?" I grinned. He blushed but continued to shake his head.

"This isn't coming with us. What if they check our suitcases? What if they discover condoms and lube inside? Wouldn't it be odd to bring condoms on a SCHOOL trip?" He responded. I sighed.

"Alright...So why don't we do it right now?" I leaned in closer. Jayden's cheek flushed slightly. He also leaned in closer, but soon flinched and shook his head to avoid the kiss.

"No! We really can't! We need to get up early tomorrow." He remarked.

"But..."

"There are no buts!" Jayden cut me off. I pouted but smirked at an idea.

"Aw...That's a shame... I even wanted to give you an amazing blowjob..." As my head came near to his waist, I teased. He looked at me, dazed, and swallowed, saying nothing. I smirked, knowing I'd won. My fingertips trailed around his back and lower, reawakening Jayden, who flinched at the touch and avoided it once more.

"N—no! I'm aware of your ideas. After the blowjob, lust will take over both of us and we won't be able to stop till the alarm can't even wake us up the next day!" He stepped back, frowning. I sighed, knowing that I had lost.

"Alright..." I looked down sullenly. Jayden sat closer to me after making a "tch" sound. He leaned in closer and kissed my lips quickly, avoiding my look. I smirked as I looked at him.

...

"RRRR RRR RRR RRR RR—" I rolled back to sleep again after hearing the alarm clock go off, but then someone lightly bounced on the bed.

"Danny! Danny, wake up! It's finally time!!!" He said excitedly.

"We're going to Spain!" He shouted. I sighed and rolled over to him, hugging his waist.

"Let's sleep for a few minutes longer," I said. He got out of my grasp and shook me roughly.

"No! Get up!! We need to get ready. YAHOO!!" He got out of bed and hurried out the room. I sat up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. Jayden was obviously a morning person, while I... I stretched as I grinned and shook my head. I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I went out and looked for Jayden, who was dressed in a black white palm tree blouse and jean shorts, with a watch on his right wrist and a black bucket hat. He looked to be both athletic and adorable.