chapter 29

Danny's POV:

"Whoah!" Jayden said in awe. It was 7 P.M and it was getting slowly dark. Perfect. We arrived at the biggest fair in our city. While I was paying the entrance Jayden looked around. The sun was setting and all the lights went on. It looked amazing.

"It's so pretty!" Jayden's eyes sparkled. The lights reflected on Jayden's face, making him look beautiful. 

"Yeah...pretty." I stared at Jayden and smiled. Jayden rolled his eyes and started walking away. I quickly followed him. 

"So? Where do you want to go in?" I asked. He looked around. We both walked next to each other. I wanted to hold his hands but hesitated. 

"Oh! Let's go on the Ferris wheel first! You don't have any fear of heights, do you?" Jayden asked excitedly. I did have a slight fear of heights but I didn't want to ruin our date so I just shook my head. 

"Nope! I'm scared of nothing. Not even heights...!" I grinned nervously. He grabbed my hand and we both walked to the wheel. There wasn't a long row so we quickly hopped on one of the empty seats and a woman closed the gates. I got nervous and gulped, but acted cool. The attraction moved suddenly and I accidentally made a squeaking sound. Jayden laughed.

"Are you sure you're not scared~?" I grit my teeth and locked his eyes with mine, not to look down.

"Of course n--not," I said nervously.

When the ride was over I immediately got out and took a deep breath. Thank goodness it was over. I felt like fainting. 

"Danny! Let's go over there!" He pulled my hand and we walked towards a new roller coaster. This one...was a lot faster and higher. I gulped loudly again. We watched it go around and I surely didn't want to go in there. The blood-curdling screams made it even worse. 

"Uhm...Let's go over there later. Let's just go and umm eat some snacks!" I nervously said. He nodded cheerfully.

"OK!"

We held hands and walked toward a candyfloss and popcorn shop. We bought a few candyflosses and some drinks and sat down on a bench. Screams of people could've been heard from afar. It was getting very dark and the wind blew on our faces (love ya venti). Jayden held the candyfloss and I picked some from his. 'Should we go there now...? Or should we stay here for more time?' I grabbed my phone from my pocket and messaged mom.

D: "Are things already settled at the apartment?" I messaged her. No response, she wasn't online. I sighed and drank my soda empty, aiming at the trash and throwing it in. 

"Something wrong?" Jayden asked. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. 

"Ah! Not in public...!" Jayden blushed. I laughed and kissed his cheek this time. He stood up.

"Let's g--go. I want to go in everything!" 'Uh oh...'

...

I wobbled my way to the exit of the theme park and sat on a bench exhausted. Jayden walked energetically behind me and sat down next to me. We were wet from a water roller coaster and it was freezing outside. 

"Aaanndd? You weren't scared, were you?" Jayden teased. 

"You.....little devil! You knew I had fear of heights, didn't you!" I grunted. Jayden just giggled. The wind blew on us and it really was getting cold. 

"Brr...Maybe we shouldn't have been on that water roller coaster, it's freezing." Jayden shivered. I pulled him next to me and put my coat on. Jayden smiled softly and blushed lightly.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from my mom. I quickly opened it and read:

M: "YES! You can move into the house right now. I can't wait for you to tell me Jayden's reaction!! Eeekkk!"

I smiled relieved. 

"Hmm? What are you looking at, smiling so brightly?" Jayden peeked on my phone and I stood up just in time. 

"Ahaha...Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we both walked to the car.

"Huh? Where are we going? Isn't the date over yet?" Jayden asked curiously. I nodded.

"It just began," I smirked getting in and starting the car. Jayden looked at me annoyed, waiting for an answer.

"I--I mean...Uhh...We're going to a restaurant. You're starving for food, don't you?" I said nervously.

...

"Huh? This...doesn't look like a restaurant to me?" We stood in front of a huge building. I held his hand and we went inside. 

"Is this a hotel?" Jayden asked another question.

"Just follow me." 

We took an elevator and I clicked on number 15, the top floor. 

Once we got out, we stood in front of our new apartment. Jayden still looked confused at me. 

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. 

"Get inside and look around. From now on, we will be living here."