Chapter 25

Jayden's POV:

"Pack your things, Jayden. You are leaving my house. Right now. I don't want a gay son in my house."

 Danny stood up and growled.

"What the hell?! What's wrong with you!"

She ignored us and stood up, leaving the kitchen and us behind. I felt like puking. 'Leaving...the house? Where do I go then? What do I do? Do I need to live on the streets? What....am I gonna do?! I also don't have any money with me...' Thoughts were running through my brain. I was panicking. Danny quickly hugged me and caressed my back.

"Danny....W--what am I g--gonna do know?!" I asked him slowly crying. Danny didn't say anything and we hugged for a few minutes before he pulled back and locked his eyes with me.

"Jayden, everythings gonna be alright, trust me." I wiped with the back of my hand the tears away and nodded. I trust him.

"But Jayden...." He trailed off. I looked at him confused but he shaked his head. 

"I'll tell it later, let's go outside." 

"But I need to pack my things first--"

"Jayden you look tired. You haven't slept because of me and I don't want to see you hurt. Let's rest first. We will come back tomorrow and get your things." Danny suggested but I still denied. 

"I....I want to get out of this place right now. I don't want to come back and see their faces again." I said mad, while tears were still streaming down my face. He didn't say anything but held my hand and intertwined our fingers. Danny gazed at our rings on our fingers and kissed it. My heart skipped a beat and my ears became red.

"Alright then, let's get your things and get out." He smiled.

...

It was 6 A.M when we finished packing my things. I was getting very tired, I haven't slept the whole night. My eyes were struggling to keep them open.

"Should I carry you? You look very tired." Danny said grabbing the things from my hand and putting it down and suddenly lifting me up bridal style. I yelped and held tight on him. 

"What about my things?" I asked looking behind him while he walked outside to his car that has been parked a little further away from my house. 

"It's alright, I'll bring them. You should rest."

"Where are we gonna stay then?" Danny thought for a minute.

"Don't worry about that. I'll find us a place where we can rest." He kissed my cheek and brought me to the car, placing me inside.

"Hmm...Danny...Thank you..." I smiled and kissed him tiredly. He kissed me back and smiled, patting my head.

The door closed and he went to get the things that were left behind, while I probably drifted in a long sleep. 

... (next day)

"Mmm" 

'Comfortable...' I slowly opened my eyes and stared infront of me for a while . My eyes widened and I stood up. 

'Huh?! Where a--am I?' 

It was a big room. Definitly not my own room. It had a balcony and its own bathroom. I still looked around. A big closet was covering almost the whole wall and infront of me was a big TV. I stared in awe. 

'T---THIS WHOLE ROOM IS BIGGER THEN MY OWN HOUSE!!?? Where even am I? Wait! Where is Danny?' 

I still looked around and saw that some clothing were on the white sheets of the bed. 'Do I need to....change into those clothes?' I slowly pushed the sheets from me away and stood up. The floor was warm and was from black stone. 'Pretty.'

I gazed at the clothes and it seemed familiar, but those were definitly not mine. I shrugged and put the baggy sweater and the pants on. I saw a glimpse of something when I was done changing. 

'No way...don't tell me....' I walked around the corner and froze. 

"THIS ROOM EVEN HAS A SWIMMING POOL?!" I said too loud. I quickly covered my mouth.

The walls were from glass and everything looked very expensive but also luxe. I quickly turned around and runned towards the door. 

'This place is crazy! Where am I?! Where is Danny?!!'

I opened the door and left the room. I froze again. 'Eh....? Where do I go? THIS PLACE IS A HUGE MAZE.' I walked down the long hall with many doors to rooms nervously till I found a modern and a big stairway.......and an elevator next to it.... AN ELEVATOR?! WHAT IS AN ELEVATOR DOING HERE?!

I decided to go from the stairs and even the stairs looked expensive and very modern. I felt very poor walking down from it. 

(I couldn't find a good photo of the stairs, so I'll leave it in your own imagination.)

Once I was downstaires I still didn't know where to go. The whole....house? was nearly empty. Danny....Where is he...? I began running and looking around. This place is huge! It's a very greeny place, with much pretty plants and most of the furnitures were from light brown wood. Most of the walls were glass and it had a pretty scenery outside.  'This isn't a house...nor an appartment. Is it a villa? OR A CASTLE?! I shouldn't worry about that now, I must find Danny f---' My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Ah! I--I'm very sorry..." I quickly stood up and looked infront of me, no I needed to look up to see its face. It was a tall boy around my age with round glasses and a little bit long brown hair. he had a small round earring on his left ear and a white mask under his chin.

He smirked at me and bended a little down at my height. I looked at him irritated while he smiled.

"Are you finding someone?" He asked to me. I looked around and nodded. 

"Yeah...Umm, do you know Danny? Is here somehwere here?" I looked at him while he rolled his eyes sighing and mumbling: "Why him."

"This place is huge...Do you perhaps know where I am?" I said, smiling awkwardly. He looked at me confused.

"You are probably that boy that my cousin brought you here. Man, you looked so cute when I brought you to the guests room while you were sleeping yesterday." He teased.

I looked at him unbelievably disgusted and he shaked his hands nervously infront of him.

"I--I didn't mean it in THAT way!" He grinned. He suddenly glared at my sweater that I changed this morning. I tried to ignore him.

"Uhh, where is Danny?" I asked again, getting a little uncomfortable.

"At the 5th living room upstairs." He stopped and looked at his watch on his left wrist. Damn, even that watch looks expensive. It had a gold color, or maybe it was gold? It looked plain but still expensive. 

"I must get going now tho. Goodluck finding him and who knows, maybe we will meet again~" He winked while putting his glasses on their place and his mask, leaving in a hurry while holding his laughter.

 'What a weirdo...Shoot, I didn't ask his name....' I whistled. 

'W--wait! T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-THE 5TH LIVING ROOM UPSTAIRES?! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT?!?!' I looked back to run after that boy again and ask him the way but he was already gone.

 'How the hell did he go so fast!? Arghh...That little.....No, more like that tall......No, no, no, no, NO!! WHERE DO I GO?!?!?!'

TBC

LMAOOO