Chapter 7

Jayden's POV (😏):

I stopped once I was far from school. I slowly catched my breath and rememberd what just happend. 'There is no way he just kissed me there...' I felt butterflies in my stomach and felt a little smile. I shaked my head and brushed my hair with my hand. 'No, no. He is my enemy. I hate him...I cannot lose with just one kiss.' I said. I've got all sweaty and walked to home, still remembering what just happend. 'His lips were soft... STOP IT JAYDEN!'. I eternally screamed in me. 

I got home and went inside. Mom and dad were not home. 'Tch, probably to another business trip.(LIKE EVERY OTHER SERIES HAHA)' I went to sleep, it was getting dark anyways.

The next morning I wanted to invite some friends over, but rememberd the incident that yesterday happend and why Tobey was acting like a bully. 'Why the fuck did he have to do that. Well, atleast I can invite Dylan I guess.'  I called Dylan over and he said he will be there. He also said he will invite some friends too. I didn't care too much. 

After 20 minutes I heard the doorbell. I already left some snacks and consoled to play games. I opened the door and saw Dylan and Carlo. They came inside and I wanted to close the door only to be held by Dylan.

"There is someone else coming too, he needed to tie his shoes so he stayed behind."

I nodded and waited for the person to come.

"Who did you guys invite anyway."

"Oh we didn't invite him, he wanted to come along, so we accepted him." Dylan said.

"Alright, I get it, but who wanted to come?" I said.

"I wanted to come too, why? Don't want me to?" I heard a voice from behind and turned around only to be met with Danny's face close to mine. My face flushed and slammed the door shut. Dylan and Carlo looked confused. The doorbell rang again and I didn't open the door. My heartbeat increased, but I calmed down. 

"Bro, open the door, I think Danny's nose is bleeding." Carlo said.

I quickly turned around and opened the door. He was holding his nose and there was a little red blood on his hand. His nose probably got hit when I slammed the door on his face. He came inside and I went to grab some tissues. Everyone else sat down and eated some snacks while I gave the tissues to Danny. I sat down next to him awkwardly and didn't know if i should've apologized. But why is he coming all of a sudden, after what happend yesterday...

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have slammed the door on your face."I said. Dylan and Carlo were too busy playing Genshin Impact on ps4 (BOOM BOOM PEW).

"Hey, it's alright. Don't worry about that." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. 

After a few hours they all needed to go, but Danny wanted to stay a little longer. I got a little nervous, wondering why he still wanted to stay. It was getting dark and we orderd some pizza. We didn't talk much until we went to eat when the pizza came. I wanted to pay for it but he insisted to pay. 

After we ate, I asked if he didn't needed to go home. 'Why isn't he going home already? It's becoming really late... Wait.... Don't tell me he wants to sleepover. No.way. And I don't evem have spare mattress or a bed. He can't sleep in my parents room or in my room. There is an option left, the  couch. Ye that's probably better.' 

"Are you gonna stay here for the night?" I asked, washing the dishes. He nodded. 

"Why? You want me gone?" He said jokingly. I didn't say anything back and he began laughing. I sighed. 

"Then you need to sleep on the couch." I said coldly. 

"Hey? Why so cold? It's a sleepover." He said smiling.

"Well, where do you want to sleep then? On the ground? Fine by me." I said irritated. 

"Hmm... It's too cold on the ground...What about next to you?" He smirked.

tbc because i am out of ideas 😏