Chapter 13

Jayden's POV:

"What do you mean? Isn't the bed more comfortabler to do....it.?" He winked at me. That's it, my whole face exploded again and I froze. I didn't know what to do. Danny walked closer to me and leaned to my ear and whisperd in a seducing voice: "Or would you rather we try do it on the couch?" He smirked. I was speechless. After what happend today, I wanted to do it again... What am I thinking. Wait, hes teasing me so much, I've had enough. Now it's my turn! 

"You know, that's a great idea. But I would get back pain, would you be more gentler?" I said winking back and smiling. 

"Great!" All of a sudden he lifted me up. In a reflex, I tangled my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?! Let me down!" I yelped. I thought he wouldn't take that seriously. 

"Were gonna crash somewhere if I can't see where I'm going." 

"Danny, stop! Put me down!" I got nervous. He walked to my bedroom and putted me down. He chuckeld and I turned my back towards him. I shouldn't have done that. He came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Let me go..." 

"Why should I?" He whispered in my ear. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I am sleepy." I simply said. He letted me go and sat on the bed.

"Do you remember the day you hugged me from behind?" He said locking eyes with me.

"Oh...Yeah..haha...." 

"It's a payback, you left me there speechless." I chuckeld. He seemed to be in a good mood to hear me chuckle.

"Why did you do that tho?" He asked. I gulped.

"A....A dare..from Tobey..." I said shaking my head.

"But don't worry about that, I--I won't do that anymore." I smiled sheepishly.

"Why won't you do it anymore, I liked it." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, alright. Now I'm gonna sleep..." There was a long silence, Danny staring at me.

"...so go away." I finished. He smirked. 

"Do I need to put your clothes on?" He laughed. 

"WHAT?! No!" I yelled. He was still laughing but stopped immidiatly:" I mean, I don't mind." He said and after that, he began laughing again. 

I kicked him out of my bedroom and putted my pjamas on. I sighed and went to bed. I lied down facing the wall but I couldn't sleep. Everything that happend today has been too much for me. We maked out...Danny and I... I still can't believe it! I was happy. 

After a few hours, I heard some footsteps. I sighed quietly. Hes gonna come to my room again, might aswell surprise him. I giggled evily and putted my pillow under my blanket to let it look like me sleeping there. I went under my bed and waited for him. The door creaked open and he indeed came. Maybe he was half asleep? But either way, I warned him to not come but he didn't listen to me. A payback!

He sat on my bed and probably looked around my room. Alright, I'm gonna grab his foot, I can't wait for his reaction. I smirked and GRABBED HIS FOOT. He stayed calm. What? HOW?! Before I could think of it, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me from under the bed, I yelped. 

"HAHA! Got cha! I knew you would be under the bed!" He grinned.

"HOW!?" I almost screamed. 

"My insticts never lie, and besides you always sleep without blanket." He smirked. I sighed in defeat.

"Now... are you gonna give me a reward~?" He askd.

"What reward?" I asked, even tho I knew what he was gonna say. 

He pushed me to the bed and was on top of me. He smirked. I blushed. 

"Let's have some fun." He said beginning to kiss me neck. 

"No...not again, haa..." My eyes flutterd and my heartbeat increased again. Danny didn't listen and his hands went under my t-shirt again. His warm hands were on my cold skin, but my skin warmed up. 

"Jayden..." He said kissing my shoulders. My breath hitched and I tried to control it but it was no use.

I wrapped my arms around him, I asked him for more...He understood and started to kiss me chest. It got sensetive and I couldnt help but moan.( BRO I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO WRITE THAT WORD AIIAIAIAIAIA, IM SORRYYYY) 

His hands got lower again but this time I holded myself. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. (NAWWW IDK IF I CAN GO FURTHER WRITING.....SHOULD I DO TBC??? AAAAAA, wait i have the best plan ever)

Danny took off his shirt and took mine out too. My face was all flushed red and I breathed uncontrollably. He started to leave a trail with kisses from my chest slowly to my bottom, I moaned slightly. He slowly unbottened my pants and started to kiss my tights. Are we really gonna do...it? I moaned at the thought. He smirked and went for my underwear. I shutted my eyes. It was too embarresing for me. 

But right at that moment...I heard my front door house open and shut and a familiar person saying:" Jayden! Dear! Were home~

MUAYAYAHAYAAYYAUAAUA TBC