Chapter 33

Jayden's POV:

"How about my team VS Danny's?" I smirked mischievously and glanced over at Danny. The whole class thought for a minute and disagreed.

"That's not fair, Danny is the best in football while you..." Alan trailed off.

I got annoyed that he was saying the truth and wanted to say something when suddenly Milan interrupted.

"Don't worry. I'm also great at football, I can get on the team of Jayden to help and win." Milan said. I nodded excitedly.

All the girls suddenly began whispering to each other after they heard that Milan was also going to play football.

"Then can I also be on your team Jayden?" Leidana asked shyly glancing over at Milan.

"Uhh sure," I replied. Natalia and Disteny also wanted on my team. Once I noticed there were joining too many girls, I quickly rejected the too many ones. They all scoffed and went to Danny's team while rolling their eyes. I sighed.

"Alright, is everyone on their team?" Shanaya asked loudly for everyone to hear. She wasn't going to play so the teams were even.

"In Jayden's team: Milan, Destiny, Leidana, Natalia, Ecrin, Dylan, Anas, and Rafael." The group nodded confidently.

"In Danny's team: Kyano, Tobey, Alan, Carlo, Sara, Djalina, Omar, and Elif." The other group also nodded confidently.

"But what should we bet on?" Kyano asked. Danny suddenly looked at me and smirked.

"I'll bring Jayden to the convenience store and let him buy all the sweets for our team." He stated. I scoffed and smirked.

"But if OUR team wins, YOU will have to buy the sweets," I said to Danny. He shrugged.

"That won't happen." He said proudly. Both teams got confident and talked about how they were going to win. Suddenly Danny walked toward me and put his hand on my shoulder whispering:" Follow me..." silently.

"I'll be right back team, I gotta use the toilets first." He said and left with a last glance towards me. I waited for some time and also went towards the public toilets. When I got inside, I saw Danny leaning against the wall. He smirked and walked toward me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He hummed and put his elbow on the wall above me (KABEDON). I gulped and stared at him.

"Let's make a bet for ourselves. I've thought about it and found one." He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"If my team wins, you gotta give me a blowjob." He smirked. My whole face turned red.

"What if my team wins?" I glared. Danny thought for a minute and came up with something.

"The reversed, I'll give you a blowjob." He smiled innocently. 'That's a double victory for you.' I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Fine, but don't hope too much. I'm gonna win anyway." I smirked and gave him a quick peck on the lips, walking out of the public toilets. I must win this!

...

"Alright, everyone gathers into their team!" Shanaya yelled.

"Throwing the ball in 3...2....1...!! Go!!!" She threw the ball up and we all began to run towards it.

...

"GOAL!!! 2--1 for Danny's team!!" Shanaya cheered.

I scoffed and brought the ball to the middle point. I glared at Danny who gave their teammates high fives. He saw my glance and winked.