Chapter 30!!

Jayden's POV:

"Get inside and look around. From now on, we will be living here." Danny said, avoiding my gaze. I looked at him surprised. 'Did he...buy a house for us?' Danny was still not looking at me and I decided to tease him a little bit.

"You bought a house...for us? Only us?" I asked. He nodded shy. I smirked and stood in front of him.

"Why won't you look at me?" I asked again. He slowly turned his head towards me. He had a tint of red blush across his face.

"Jayden...Would you live with me?" I smirked.

"Hmm...I don't know...You haven't even asked my opinion if I were comfortable with living with you. And I don't think I want to live with you, Danny." I lied. His eyes widened.

"W--what?! Ah...I--I'm sorry...I didn't know...I just thought...Argh!" Tears formed in the corner of his eyes. I immediately regretted it and hugged him quickly.

"I was joking! I didn't mean all those words, silly. Of course, I'm ready to live with you! I always wanted to." I hugged him tightly. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Stupid," Danny mumbled. I giggled.

"Let's go inside. I wanna see what it looks like." I said excitedly.

...

"It's a really big house. Well...It is better than Miss. Ha's house, her house was just HUGE!" I chuckled. Danny smiled.

"Oh! How about the bedrooms? I haven't seen my bedroom yet."

"Follow me," Danny smirked.

We walked through the hall and stopped in front of a door.

"Here is...our room." Danny opened the door. The room had 1 big king bed, a big closet and another door to another room, probably the bathroom.

"Why is there only...1 king-sized bed...?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. Danny smirked.

"Oh no, there is only one bed, what will we do now?" He said dramatically. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed me, pinning me on the bed. I gasped.

"I know what we shall do...How about we have some fun?" He kissed me. I felt his tongue licking my mouth, waiting for an entrance to enter. I slowly opened my mouth and his tongue quickly entered, exploring my mouth. I moaned slightly. Danny broke the kiss and started licking my jaw and neck, slowly going down. Danny stopped unbuttoning my shirt and sat up.

"Strip." He demanded. I hesitated but unbuttoned my shirt and threw it away. He just sat there and stared at me. I pulled off my pants annoyed and pulled him towards me. He kissed me while unlocking his belt and pulling his pants away.

"Ah...Danny, we're going too fast, ahnn..."

"I'm sorry, I'm losing my mind, I can't wait any longer. We haven't done this for a while too." Danny also pulled his T-shirt away and we both were half-naked. I glanced at his underwear and saw his huge dick. 'Ah, I want to suck it off...' Lust was taking over my mind and I slowly bent down.

"...Jayden? What are you doing?" I pulled his underwear down and saw his hard member in front of me. (boing)

"Jayden...ah..."

"Can I...give you a blowjob?" I asked, pecking a kiss on the tip and it twitched. He grunted.

"Later you will need to tell me where you learned this." He smirked

Danny grabbed my hair softly and pushed my face towards his rigid member. I began licking the shaft. Danny groaned and it seemed like he was quite enjoying it. I gulped and put the whole thing in my mouth slowly, gagging a little bit. It was too deep in my mouth and the tip touched my throat. Tears formed in my eyes and I began bobbing my head. I tried my best to go fast, but it hurt my jaw. I also got hard and started stroking mine.