Chapter 31

Jayden's POV:

'Ahh....I'm so nervous. Do I look okay? I've brushed my teeth and put on my school uniform, I need to comb my hair. I haven't been to school for almost a whole month...Does Lisa still come to school? And what about Tobey and Jaydrone? I hope I never see them again...' I fidget with my school uniform anxious but suddenly saw a red mark on my neck. 'Huh?! What is this?!?!' I touched the hickey on my neck. 'That...That bastard!!' I forgot about it all once Danny came into the room. He had his uniform on and styled his hair. It's been so long since I've seen him like that. I blushed and all the thoughts flew away.

"Are you almost done? We have 10 minutes left for school." Danny said.

"I...I'm almost done, I need to fix my hair." I said nervously. Danny probably sensed it and held my hand.

"Everything is going to be okay, no need to be so nervous. I'll stay by your side the whole day, alright?" He smiled. I also gave him a quick smile and nodded. He grabbed the comb and brushed my hair lightly.

...

We stood in front of the door of the class. I hesitated to open the door. Danny stood behind me.

"Let's go." He said in a sweet voice. I sighed and opened the door to be shocked by a loud confetti sound.

"They're back!" Angéy cheered and clapped her hands. Everyone else also cheered and clapped. I smiled happily, it has been so long since I'd been here. Angay brought snacks and drinks to school. We all cheered. I took a glance at the whole class to see people who I didn't want to see. Unfortunately, Tobey was still here talking with Sara. But I couldn't see Lisa anywhere, maybe they've already got her? I smiled and shook the thoughts off, I should be celebrating with my friends that I've come back.

I looked at Danny and he was drinking with Carlo and Alan. He saw my gaze and winked. I quickly looked the other way and blushed lightly. Dylan and Rafael came to me and we chatted for a bit until Ange shouted to be silent and be seated at our seats. I sat next to Danny. I unconsciously smiled and whispered:

"It's been so long since we've been sitting next to each other in class. I kinda missed it..." I avoided his gaze. I heard Danny chuckle and grab my hand from under the table.

"Alright class, I deeply apologize for interrupting our welcome party for Danny and Jayden, but we have a new classmate," Angay said. The door opened and a familiar face showed up. I gasped. Danny squeezed my hand and I glanced at him. He looked mad.

"Alright kid, introduce yourself." Angay sat down at her desk and everyone stared at the new student. The new student smirked.

"Hello, my name is Milan and I'm 19 years old." He shrugged. He took a glance at me and winked. I sighed. 'What's up with these winkings today.' Most of the girls whispered to each other blushing. Looks like they all have a crush on him.

"Good. That was an umm rather ordinary introduction. You can sit down next to----"

"Me! Me! You can sit down next to me!" Disteny stood up blushing and waving her hand. Milan frowned.

"No, me! Sit down next to me!" Leidana also got up.

"He wants to sit down next to me, of course," Natalia said with full confidence. I held my laugh in.

"I would rather...sit with someone who's less girly." Milan's eyes searched the whole class and smirked.

"Can I sit next to her?" He pointed to the table behind us where Ecrin sits with Sara.

"Yeah, of course, Sara please sit somewhere else," Angay said and drank her coffee. Sara looked annoyed and mumbled something unhearable while getting up and sitting alone in front of the teacher's desk. 'He's gonna sit behind us? I don't think Danny would like the idea.' I glanced at Danny but he seemed unbothered by it and greeted Milan. He greeted back.