Chapter 12

Danny's POV (ehe):

"Hey, who's there?" Shit. Jayden froze when jayDRONE asked. I stopped a bit and then still kept going on kissing his neck, leaving a couple hickeys. I smirked at the sight. Jayden breathing heavily while having a few little marks trailing on his neck. 

"Probably no one dude, oh by the way, did you hear that Jayden is seducing Danny nowedays, like they are both always together. Poor Lisa, she had a big crush on him, everyone knew that and even today she had to see that."

"Bro Jayden sure is an asshole, I never liked him anyway, he was such a pain, a wuss." I heard jaydrone laughing. My blood started to boil. 

I wanted to get out of the stall right now, but Jayden grabbed my arm and shaked his head. Like he could read my mind. He pulled me closer and putted his finger in front of his mouth( as in shush). 

"I never liked him to be honest, he was always so stubborn, never listened to me. Oh! I have a plan. Let's use Danny to reveal Jayden's secrets and say it to the whole school. Sounds like a plan, right?" 

"Danny's a good guy, but your plan sure is genius! Let's do that. Can't wait to see him broken." 

I couldn't hold it anymore. My hands were itching to hit those faces, but I couldn't just open the door. They would see me and Jayden and start some weird rumors, if they wouldeven survive my hits. Jayden was still holding my wrist and was dazed out of the sudden words he just heard from his friend. That bastard! I'll kill him when I have the opportunity for that. 

"Let's go, they're probably waiting." They said and left the bathrooms. I closed my eyes and inhaled deep. I opened my eyes, only to be seen by a heartbreaking sight. Tears were rolling down Jayden's face and he was trying to hide that. I took both of his hands and kissed his foreead softly. He closed his eyes, still tears rolling down.

"Hey, look at me. Don't mind those bastards. They have nothing better to do in their life, so I would give them some fist surprises for their ugly face, alright?" I smiled. He laughed a bit, but still not enough for him to feel better. I grabbed his chin softly and forced him to look at me. 

"Smile for me. It breaks my heart to see you all sad and crying." I began kissing his face.

"Haa...stop, that tickels haha." Jayden said laughing. I looked back at him and leaned closer to him for a kiss. First, it was a warm kiss, but soon it became more passionate and heated. My hands went under his shirt and I began touching his chest. I trailed kisses from his face to his neck and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I bited his neck and licked on it.(kinky much)(YAAA ITS SO HARD TO TYPE THIS SHI)

"Haa....Danny." Jayden was breathing heavily, his eyes closed shut.

After leaving a trail of kisses on his neck and chest, my hands moved a little lower, to his waist. Jayden trembled at the sudden sensation and pushed me, all emberrased. 

"ah... haha....I uhh...My... I remember my mom was calling so uhh... I- I really need to go!" He said smiling nervously. 

"But--" 

"GOODBYE!" He said putting his shirt back to normal and running away. I smirked and sighed. 'Next time, it will go much better.' I promised myself. 

Jayden's POV (ayo you left your man all hard yk): 

'Omg, omg, omg' I stopped running when I arrived home. My heart beating so fast that I'm afraid it can get out any minute. I tried to calm down but it was no use. I got inside and looked around. No one was home. I sighed and went to the bathroom to wash up. When I was there, the first thing came to my mind was to look at the mirror. And indeed, there are some purple spots and a bite mark. I rememberd what happend today again and my face went red. I grabbed a few band aids and coverd them up. If they would ask me what happend, I will just simply say those were mosquito bites or maybe  cat sratched my neck. I didn't think much of it and jumped on the couch. I groaned, hearing what they said about me still gave me a headache. 'Maybe I shouldn't go to school tomorrow. When was that schoolball again? On friday right?' Today was wednesday. Wow, time sure flies fast. 2 days later is schoolball and I don't have anything to wear. Maybe I'll go shopping tomorrow.

It was getting very dark and I stood up to go to bed until I heard the door ring. 'It's 10 pm, who is at the door this late? Did mom buy something online?' I walked to the front door and hesitated. 'What if it's a bad guy. Pssht, it's probably the delivery man....Don't be a wuss...' I sighed and opened the door only to be met by a Danny having a bloody nose and catching his breath. I froze. What is he doing here at this hour?! And why does he look like he ran the whole time. He had sweat on his head and was breathing very fast. 

"Jayden, quick get in!" He said pushing me inside along with his self. 

"What are you doing here?!" I said in disbelief. He smirked.

"I challenged some people to fight. I'm sorry but my hands were itching to hit Tobey and Jaydrone's faces but they called more friends over and those were all bodybuilders. Ain't no way I'm fighting with those big guys, but I did kill those bastards. They deserved it." He grinned evily. 

"Would you let me stay over the night?" He asked, more like begged. I couldn't look at his eyes after all those things happend but I still nodded. 'Stupid!' I screamed at myself inside.

"Were you gonna head off to sleep?" He asked. I nodded again. He looked at me confused.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. I laughed nervously.

"I--It's nothing, a-are you hungry? Should I bring some food?" I smiled shy. He shaked his head. 

"No need, your probably sleepy. Let's go to bed." He said grabbing my wrist. My whole head was exploding. 

"What do you mean with: Let's g--go to bed, your sleeping on the couch if you have forgotten. A--And  don't you dare come to my room at night...like what happend last time.." I said, my voice trailing off at the last part. He chuckeld at my flustered reaction. 

"What do you mean? Isn't the bed more comfortabler to do....it.?" He winked.

TBC 🤪