Chapter 6

Still Danny's POV 😏: 

"I dare you to kiss Danny!" Tobey said, nearly screamed. Everyone went quiet and looked at us. Jayden's face was all red and had his eyes wide open from the sudden dare. Even I was confused and shocked.

"W-what?! What the hell?!" Jayden said embarrassed, his head is like a tomato. 

"Hey, I don't think thats a problemm for Danny." Disteny said laughing.

I turned my head towards her and shaked my head, slightly blushing.

"That's not it!" I said.

"Oh come on, don't be such a LOSER!" Tobey pushed Jayden to the middle of the circle right in front of Danny on his knees. Jayden quickly stood up with a flushed red face and grabbed his things.

"I need to go, still have alot of homework to do." He quickly said. Jaydrone grabbed his wrist. I got mad of what DRONE did, wait what? 

"Ayo, there is no fun in that, come sit with us man. I heard from Tobey you already made your homework in class." He smirked. Jayden didn't know what to say. All the people were saying loser to him, and it made my blood boil. I stood up, without thinking and walked towards Jayden. I pushed JayDRONE's hand away and grabbed Jayden's wrist and we both walked away. 

"HEy! Where do you think your going?!" I heard Lisa from afar.

"W-what are you doing?!" Jayden said after we were far enough from the group. He pushed his wrist away and and stood still. I looked at him. 

"Did you want to kiss me there? Or else i would've brought you here for nothing. I helped you escape you dumbass." I said. Jayden's face flushed again and looked away, furrowing his eyes. I laughed quietly.

"Well...I should uhh... get going now then." Jayden said still looking at the other way. I observed his side face. Beautiful light brown skin, dark brown air, deep dark eyes, good shaped nose....his mouth...wait, WHAT am i thinking!?

"Goodbye." He simply said while turning around. No, no. This could be my chance... I should just atleast....

"Wait!" And with that I grabbed his wrist and he turned around. I cupped his face with my other hand and kissed him.

(CREDITS TO THE ARTIST: @Dadatje069 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)  

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(CREDITS TO THE ARTIST: @Dadatje069 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)  

I really did that...? Well it was not a really long kiss but he pulled away almost fell backwards. His face all flushed and his eyes wide open.

"W-what..." He said, still looking shocked. I was still holding his wrist and looked away, blushing a mess. I sighed and letter him go. 

"Sorry.." I mumbled. 

"I...I NEED TO GO!" He said running away, almost tripping. He was probably flusterd.

I touched my mouth and smiled slightly. 

"Heh...I want to do that again."

WOOOOOOOO TBC YEA!

@Dadatje069 best artist (aka marcoes)