Chapter 32 frfr

Danny's POV:

We both entered the public bathroom and quickly got into a stall, slammed the door closed, and began kissing. Jayden put his arms around my neck and I grabbed his waist, pulling him closer to me and deepening the kiss. I grabbed his chin, making him open his mouth and enter my tongue. Jayden moaned slightly in the kiss. I broke the kiss to leave some hickeys on the neck, pulling Jayden to sit on the toilet seat. My hands slowly traveled underneath and rubbed my hand against his bulge.

"Ah! Let's not do it h--here..." Jayden moaned. I leaned closer to his ear.

"Don't worry, I won't put it in..." I whispered. Jayden shivered and his ears turned red.

I pulled his pants and his underwear down to his ankle and grabbed his dick. Jayden gasped and quivered. I pulled my pants down too and both of our member's tips touched.

"Let's give each other a handjob. I jerk off yours and you do mine, okay? " I smirked and Jayden nodded nervously. I grabbed his hand and put it on top of my member. Afterward, I grabbed his dick and started to jack it off slowly. Jayden moaned softly and did the same. I smirked.

"At this point, I might never cum if you're jacking it off so slowly," I whispered next to his ear again, making him moan louder. He hesitated first but jacked it off quicker making me suddenly grunt.

"Agh...I'm close..." Jayden whimpered.

"Me too, let's come together." I began jerking it quicker.

"Ah...Not so fast...Wait..!" He closed his eyes and held his mouth shut not to moan at the sudden pleasure. He came over his chest and panted.

"Hey...I didn't cum yet, Why did you stop jerking." I smirked. Jayden moved again but stopped when we heard the bathroom door open.

CREAK

A few drunk students started talking loudly and came in. I held my breath in and listened to what they were saying. I did recognize a few voices from our class, Milan was also there. I frowned. Jayden also held his breath and did not move, it made me impatient.

"Come on...jerk it off," I whispered into his ear. Jayden closed his mouth with his hand and shook his head. I smirked and leaned onto his neck, kissing and leaving a couple of hickeys behind.

"S---stop..." Jayden whispered while panting. I was almost at my limit. I held his hand and put it on my dick making it jerk. I closed my eyes and grunted, coming over to Jayden. I smirked and licked his ear making him flinch.

The other students were done the washing up their faces and went out of the bathroom. Finally, it was silent. I turned my attention back to Jayden.

"Huh?" I said confused. Jayden had already fallen asleep.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. 'How am I gonna bring you home?' I chuckled.

Next day (RRR) btw Jayden's POV:

"RRR, RRR, RRR, RR---"

I turned off my alarm and stood up, stretching my arms out. Sudden pain in my head made me dizzy.

"Urgh...Did I drink too much?" I groaned. I checked the time, 07:30. I tried to get up but a strong pair of arms around my waist held me and pulled me back to the bed.

"Danny...We have to go to school." I glared at him.

"Mmm...Can't we skip school, I'm very tired and want to cuddle with you." Danny whined.

"No, we can't. You know how stubborn and mean Mrs. Angay is when she discovers someone who skipped school." I got up again and he let me go.

"Alright, I'm up." Danny also sat up yawning.

"Oh! I hope you didn't forget what happened last night." Danny suddenly grinned.

"Last night...." I scratched the back of my head. A wave of sudden anger rushed through my body once I remembered it.

"Of course, I remember it! I wasn't that drunk. I told you to stop, what if they heard me??" I glared. Danny smirked.

"They most likely didn't, they were all drunk."

"Whatever. I'm still mad at you so no kisses today. That's your punishment." I left the room, leaving Danny speechless.

At school hbuqbhxsqbg rrr

We finally arrived at school after Danny nagging and apologizing. I didn't accept any apologies and turned the cold back at him making him whine more.

"Jaaayden, I told you I'm sorry..." He still whined. I continuously shook my head and walked faster in the direction of Alan and Rafael, leaving Danny. 'What a good morning.' I yawned and greeted my friends.

When we went inside I saw Danny already sitting in our place. I sat next to him and smirked. He frowned and pouted making me chuckle.

Today's lessons went as usual, boring. We took notes on an upcoming exam and studied. The bell rang and the first lunch break came. We had a long break because of a lesson that was canceled right after the lunch break. Suddenly, Distiny came up with an idea and wanted the whole class to come to the soccer field. We all went there and we all started to talk about what we should play. Danny came up with an idea to play a team VS another team soccer.

"We could also make a bet. Whoever team wins gets something from the other." He explained

"That sounds like a good idea! Who are the team captains? Who's team VS who?" Natalia asked.

Everybody went silent and no one raised their hands. I suddenly had an idea and raised my hand and made an "ahem" sound. Everybody turned their attention to me.

"How about my team VS Danny's?" I smirked mischievously and glanced at Danny.