Outbreak of Spiritual Power

By the time the meal was over, it was already night, Liu Qinmin had already left, and He Dazhuang was left, always staring at Bai Lin from time to time, obviously not believing her words. After all, although the two are a few years apart in age, but from childhood to adulthood, he doesn't know what Bai Lin looks like?

When Miao Cuihua went to wash the dishes, she hurriedly said to Bai Lin, "Have you participated in the field training for college students?" Otherwise, how could she have such good skills and momentum.

In recent years, I have indeed held field training in the university, like being a soldier. In the deep mountains and old forests, the coach does not give you much help, but only talks about some skills, etc., and then let others in the deep forest, everything is After a month on your own, you can get a lot of money, so many people sign up. Wait a minute, thinking of this, she remembered that the classmates who survived the most at school were those who had participated in field training.

He raised his head gently and said sincerely, "Don't tell Aunt Miao." He admitted in disguise.

"Hehehe..." He Dazhuang laughed, and it turned out that the change was related to this, "Don't worry, I know you are worried about Aunt Miao." He Dazhuang always thought it was a good thing for young people to exercise more.

"Cough cough cough..." Bai Lin smiled and coughed, "This month's field training has also started, um, big brother, can I lend you some money, I..."

Although she has diamonds, don't talk about such big diamonds It was in their village, even in the city, they couldn't sell at a good price, and what they needed had to go to the provincial capital. Except for all the farming, of course, the things that are grown. The faster the time, the better. Obviously, the best means of transportation is an airplane, speed, and money. She has no money.

He Dazhuang naturally thought that she wanted to buy some good equipment. The wild is indeed dangerous, although she can directly ask for help when in danger. I don't have time to spend the salary of being a soldier except for memorizing money for my parents every year. In addition, Bai Lin is my sister, so I directly gave her my card, "Get it yourself as much as you want."

Bai Lin looked at the card in her hand and was stunned for a moment. Her heart was complicated. In the end of the world, she would not be guarded by anyone but her family. Even if it is not in the last days, how many people dare to give their salary cards to their neighbors now? Not being moved is definitely a lie. "Brother Dazhuang, I don't need so much, just two thousand will do."

After speaking, he took the card back. Seeing her firm eyes, He Dazhuang took it back, "That's fine, brother will take it for you tomorrow."

"Thank you, brother, by the way, can I trouble you with one thing and tell a lie for me! You know Aunt Miao, she must not worry about me if she knows." Bai Lin also got close to him a lot.

"Okay, wrap it up with my brother. But if there is any danger, get out in time." He Dazhuang, who is 1.9 meters tall, looked at the small Bai Lin who was standing in front of him. He was really happy when he saw her close, and unconsciously touched her. brain.

In the end, Bai Lin set foot on the plane to M city, the provincial capital, in the lie that there were temporary activities at school to ensure her participation in future work. The person who sent her was He Dazhuang. Looking at He Dazhuang's back, Bai Lin finally did not tell her the news of the end of the world. It's not that she doesn't want to say it, but it's obviously not the right time. Besides, if she says it now, will he believe it? The most important thing is that he is a member of the army, so she dare not say it, otherwise if he leaks his mouth, her life will be over. As for whether He Dazhuang was alive in her previous life, she didn't know, but in this life, Bai Lin clenched her fists...

It was already late when she arrived in M ​​City, so she just found a hotel and closed the door. The first thing she did was enter the space and exercise. It was also last night that she discovered that the flow rate of time in the space was different from the flow rate outside. The space was one hour outside for a day, just for her to exercise well.

It was only when she was sweating profusely that she remembered the cabbage she made before, staring at the plate on the grass not far away, but she was so tired that she didn't want to move, if only the plate could come over by itself. As soon as Bai Lin's thoughts fell, she saw the plate flying towards her in the air. Bai Lin was stunned for a moment, then stared at the plate again, her eyes up and down, and the plate also went up and down. Reaching out, the plate quietly landed on her hand, "Mental ability."

The apocalypse has not yet come, does she have mental powers? And she didn't have this ability in her previous life. She knows a lot about spiritual abilities, and there are very few people with spiritual abilities in the last days, but she almost died on the body of a sneak attacker with spiritual abilities. Could it have something to do with her rebirth? Because she was reborn, her mental power was twice as high as others. No, plus her mental power in the last days, it should be several times that. That said, in the past, Bai Lin was excited. After all, she had an extra life-saving ability.

When I was calm, I smelled the stench, which was coming from the plate, "I'll go, just this shelf life, what can I store." Bai Lin wanted to slander, and she was busy leaving the space to make the plate dark. I poured the things into the toilet, remembered that there was still a plate in the storage room, I am afraid it was like this and moved it out directly. I was surprised to see the hot cabbage in my hand, which was obviously just out of the oven, and then smiled, "Sure enough. It's a storage room, and the food is kept intact." Sure enough, space is not something ordinary people can understand, and if there is such a magic weapon, if you can't live a personal life in the last days, she will sincerely regret the world.

After discovering mental abilities, Bai Lin not only exercised her body, but also began to exercise her mental abilities. Thinking that I must raise the money tomorrow, and finish the material thing as soon as possible. When she fell asleep, Bai Lin still looked at the blue fruit in the dimension, and she also had to figure out its purpose.