Finale 1

Bai Lin naturally saw the changes in Eurasia, and she gave him the reason why he needed to give up. It seems that Xia Liuqi is still in good condition now, so Bai Lin can be regarded as letting go of his heart.

After eating with everyone, Bai Lin went to see the warehouse, filled it up directly, and then checked the orchard. It was still fruitful. Maybe because of the weather, many fruit trees should not be blooming at this time. .

Jing Beibei is still having a meeting with the human beings who have been transformed from zombies. Bai Lin is not in the mood to explore the specific content.

The days of Taoyuan Base are still leisurely, but Ouya and others are not leisurely. They still have a lot of things to do, because Bai Lin has already arranged what they have to do.

Chen Bosheng looked at the protective film with a smile, "Nature's creation is really amazing!"

"Professor Chen..." Bai Ziou was staring at Chen Bosheng inside the film, and sure enough, he succeeded. Without his control, no one or zombies can enter or exit.

"I was thinking about how Bai Lin used to control the film. Now that I can control it, it's amazing. Unfortunately, this film is not like the Huaxia base. It can be taken away. It 's very beneficial!"

"Then the professor means that we can... enter the Huaxia base?"

"No!"

"Why!" If not, what is the use of Chen Bosheng's so much thought on this layer of film?

"Because that layer of membrane recognizes the master, if I forcibly enter, then she will definitely find out!" Chen Bosheng walked out of the membrane directly, "But if it is to sneak into the Huaxia base, it is still possible!" Chen Bosheng's mouth twitched again here. Weird smile.

But Bai Ziou, who has always been cautious with Chen Bosheng, naturally noticed his smile at this time. It seems that since his grandfather left, he has always smiled like this, and the smile is a bit terrifying. He does not know where his grandfather is going. What did he do, because he didn't say anything to him since his grandfather came out, he just told him to follow Chen Bosheng, saying that staying by Chen Bosheng's side is the safest.

"What are you thinking about?" Chen Bosheng jumped directly on the side of the very docile Han Xian, and then stroked Luo Zizhong's head with a hint of comfort on his face, staring at the warm sun in the sky and smiling.

Bai Ziou didn't expect Chen Bosheng to ask this sentence, he was stunned, and he closed his eyes and said nothing.

"I guess you must be thinking about your grandfather?"

Bai Ziou suddenly raised his head and looked at Chen Bosheng, "What do you...know?"

"Oh! Do you know that it has nothing to do with me ? It's fine!"

"What if it destroys your plan?" Bai Ziou said tentatively, whether he would kill his grandfather.

"No!" Because he killed him directly before he broke it, because he didn't believe everyone! Moreover, with Bai Qitian's ambition, he will not destroy his plan, and it seems to be of great help to his plan.

Bai Ziou's heart kept sinking at this time, it turned out that he really had a plan. Isn't his plan to wipe out all mankind? "I heard that Dongmen has developed a potion to treat the virus..."

"Oh, let him go, as long as they have the ability to turn all the zombies into humans, otherwise..." Chen Bosheng narrowed his eyes and looked at the tall trees in front of him. The way it came was actually that they had caught a power user before, extracted his genes and blood, flesh and bones, and then mixed with other things. That is to say, if they insisted that there was an antidote, it was true. It can be extracted, and the person who provides the antidote must be a human being, who could it be?

Thinking of this, a person suddenly appeared in Chen Bosheng's mind, and this person was Bai Lin. Immediately laughed, if this is the case, then in fact, he came up with the antidote. Sure enough, as a genius-level researcher, he can control everything in the world. Thinking of this, his expression is a little distorted, but why, why can't he save the life of his precious girl.

Luo Zizhong raised her head and looked at Chen Bosheng, whose face was distorted, and seemed very puzzled, but his hand pulled her hair off with a slight force. hair.

Chen Bosheng looked at the long black and beautiful hair in his hand. If there was no scalp with green and stench blood, he might have regarded it as a beautiful wig, and then took the wig and sniffed it under his nose, feeling very intoxicated.

Bai Ziou, who was watching, frowned. Does this Chen Bosheng have no sense of smell? But it doesn't look like it, how could he like this taste? It makes me sick to think about this. Just before he could speak, he saw Chen Bosheng handing his long hair like a wig to himself, and said inexplicably, "Professor!"

"Do you like it?" Chen Bosheng said happily.

Bai Ziou just frowned and didn't say anything, and didn't take the long hair.

"Looks like you don't like that!" The rotten smell was actually quite beautiful, so he threw the black hair straight away, as if he had never taken it.

Outside the west gate, Gong Yangruo smiled and looked at the old man Bai Qitian across from him, "Why, is Uncle Bai talking to me?"

"Of course it's you."

"Hehehe, Uncle Bai, you are too serious Me? I'm not a big man in Ximen, there are people who are more powerful than me, why should you put your mind on me?" Gongyangruo said, looking at his bright red fingernails, as if There is something on it that particularly appeals to her.

Naturally, she wouldn't forget what happened at the East Gate, but she didn't think too much about it, because she couldn't die, and the bugs on her body wouldn't let her die. It's just that I was too surprised at the time, I didn't expect that the old stubborn Bai Qitian would betray Dongmen.

However, Gong Yangruo looked at the man in front with a smile on his lips. The conditions he offered were very tempting! But after destroying Ximen, she also lost her hiding place. Should she become like him in the future?

That's not good. She loves her figure very much. How can she become an octopus? That's right, when she first came out, she happened to see the scene of Bai Qitian eating, and now there are traces of green, fishy mucus where she stepped on it, it was really disgusting to death. She actually wanted to see what would happen to him if he was given an antidote? Half man, half beast?

Thinking of this, Gong Yang Ruo smiled very happily.

"It's fine if Miss Gongyang doesn't want to. Anyway, we will be able to directly invade the hidden family in a few days. I just hope you don't regret it!" Bai Qitian licked his lips with a hint of greedy. Except when he became a zombie before, he was very disgusted, but knowing that he had reached the realm of a god, he was happy. Everything in this world is false, only the high-strength is true. So he didn't like eating raw meat or human flesh very much before, but after five days he accepted it. Because the taste of zombies has completely changed, only raw meat is the best.

"It seems that Professor Chen is really amazing. He has deciphered the mystery of that layer of membrane so quickly, which is very admirable." Gong Yangruo turned his eyes to Bai Qitian at this time, "But seeing it It's true, it's false to hear!" If it was really deciphered, what did Bai Qitian say so much?

Just bring the zombies in and kill them directly. She knows how many zombies have energy conversion even if she doesn't go out. After all, the clan is quite a headache for this matter.

"You don't believe me?" Bai Qitian squinted his eyes, and then a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "It's also a matter of which you won't trust anyone too much. But you should know the layer of protection in the human base. Film! It used to be the film in the house of the patriarch of the Dongmen Hidden Family, now? And it is said that the protective film of Taoyuan Base is also in Bai Lin's hands! Miss Gongyang, do you think it is worth it? What about trust?"

Gong Yangruo remembered when he heard it, and now even the membrane of the East Gate was dragged by Bai Lin, if she had this ability, wouldn't Ximen also be under her control? Then she was indistinguishable from Ximenjiang, what's more, how could the little baby Gongyanglei be compared to her?

"How about it, haven't you thought about it yet?" Bai Qitian said hurriedly, seeing that she was a little loose.

"Hehehe, Uncle Bai is joking. I still have to tell my branch about this matter. After all, my brother is in power now. As for the other branches, I can't say anything!" Gongyangruo said sincerely.

Bai Qitian looked at Gongyangruo, who was looking at him with a burning gaze, and nodded without a smile, "Okay, then I'll wait for the good news!"

Gongyangruo nodded lightly, as if agreeing to Qi Baishi's request. Then he said goodbye to Bai Qitian.

Bai Qitian looked at Gongyangruo's figure and didn't say anything, but quietly watched her figure leave. After a while, he looked at the brighter and brighter moon in the sky, and a strange smile crossed the corner of his mouth. Immediately, he took out a reagent from his pocket, which turned out to be a golden liquid, which was the antidote from the east gate. Of course, this bottle of antidote was not given to him by the people from the east gate, but from the Yi family from the north gate. Dongmen has distributed the researched and developed potions to the hidden family of the alliance. Nature's antidote to the East Gate is unique to those families. Now that we have cooperated with Bai Qitian, there are naturally good things to share.

Yes, the Yi family has promised Bai Qitian to cooperate with him. Because Bai Qitian was not affiliated with Chen Bosheng, after he became a zombie, he was regarded as the corpse king among those zombies, and he respected him very much for other zombies.

In other words, Bai Qitian has his own zombie team, but he doesn't like the stumbling blocks of Zhongmen and Dongmen's hidden family, and he doesn't like people in human bases, especially the Taoyuan base led by Bai Lin, but, Because now his granddaughter Bai Zihong was about to replace Bai Lin, he was very relieved at the time, but within a few days it was reported that his granddaughter lost the leadership of the human base. Bai Qitian could only regard the human base as his own stumbling block.

But he is not too worried about the humans in the human base. He is afraid of the old guys from the hidden family. If he can drag some people from the hidden family in, and then deal with the East Gate like before, this time he He would directly kill those god-level old guys. He would have to see how the so-called hidden family would be without those old guys. Only the god-level Jing Beibei and Bai Lin believed that Chen Bosheng would definitely be able to do it. deal with.

So this saves him a lot of trouble. If a zombie who doesn't obey the discipline will directly turn him into a human, what will happen to the other zombies who follow that zombie? Staring at the golden potion, he wondered if Chen Bosheng could copy it, but Bai Qitian finally decided not to hand over the potion in his hand, the ghost knows if that Chen Bosheng would go crazy again.

"Master Bai, aren't you going back today?" This sentence was said by a zombie with a fifth-degree energy conversion that came from not far away.

"Go back? Where is Professor Chen looking for me?" He hadn't waited for the result.

"No, I'm just asking!" The male zombie frowned. He was a zombie beside Chen Bosheng and regarded Chen Bosheng as a god.

Bai Qitian just glanced at this very ordinary-looking fifth-degree zombie with energy conversion, and said nothing, but disappeared into the darkness in a flash.

The male zombie looked at Bai Qitian's disappearing back and narrowed his eyes. He actually did these things behind Chen Bosheng's back. It seemed necessary to tell Chen Bosheng. After thinking about it, he turned around and prepared to leave. He was attracted by the suction, and as soon as he looked up, he saw the tentacles of the octopus as large as pillars shooting towards him. It's just that he seemed to have lost all his strength at this time, and was restrained by that powerful coercion, and before he made a sound, his whole body was wrapped in tentacles.

Finally, when the tentacles shrank, where is the figure?

The zombies not far away looked at each other at this scene, and finally decided not to go out and talk nonsense. For them, they admired the strong. The reason why I respected Chen Bosheng before is because Chen Bosheng can be said to be the maker of zombies, which is equivalent to their reborn parents. Naturally, it is respect. In addition, those monsters have been recovered, and more zombies are flocking. This is obviously a zombie that Bai Qitian kills again.

Of course, there are some zombies who are smarter and have already left these places of right and wrong. Maybe they will come back one day if they want to eat delicious food.

At this time, the Yi family in the north gate, in the hall, almost everyone from the Yi family is there. Naturally, there are Yi Shuilan and Yi Shanshan, and the head of the Yi family, Yi Xiaotian, who is sitting in danger at this time. Above the main seat, the others are considered to be of the younger generation.

However, there are no so-called elders like those in other hidden families. Therefore, in the North Gate, the sect master can cover the sky with one hand, because their common abilities are not very talented, so their ancestors are only three people, so compared to other hidden families, the North Gate It can be described as a weak sect, because after the accident at the East Gate, they were better. But the good times didn't last long, but there was a Bai Lin in the east gate, and the decadent lineage of Bai Shi was even more powerful.

So after the big competition, they knew that the East Gate had risen again, and they had returned to the bottom. For so many years, Yi Xiaotian has been rampant for a while! And those so-called messages, whether they were from Baishi, Rouyan, or even Bai Lin's messages later, were actually distributed by him. How about finding his head? He didn't lie either!

It's a pity that they don't seem to care at all. What's even more annoying is that because of Jing Bei's insertion, it seems that all the messages have disappeared overnight, which really pissed him off.

This time Bai Qitian came to look for him, he also thought about it for a long time, and finally agreed to him, but the condition was to kill Chen Bosheng, Jing, Han, Lei from the middle gate, and Bai Shi and Bai Lin from the east gate. He is the head of Zhuge's family in the South Gate, who has a good relationship with Zhongmen.

Of course, to implement these things, we must first deal with the ancestors of other hidden families. The ancestors of the East Gate have already left the customs, and it is estimated that it will be very troublesome to deal with, but Bai Qitian came to Chen Bosheng's drought, not one of them. Dead words?

After that, the rest of the matter was much easier to deal with. The condition for them and Bai Qitian was that after the success, his Yi family would unify the hidden family. And they will also help Bai Qitian to kill the people at Taoyuan Base and Human Base. At the same time, he also helped Bai Qitian to deal with the disobedient zombies.

However, Yi Xiaodian didn't tell his ancestors about this matter, and under the banner of not wanting to disturb them, he wanted to give them a surprise after he succeeded.

Of course, Bai Qitian can be regarded as Yi Xiaotian's father-in-law. Although he doesn't believe him, he is still willing to give it a shot.

After all, what Bai Qitian meant was that even if they didn't help, Chen Bosheng would definitely bring the zombies to attack in person one day. At that time, he could not guarantee that their North Gate would win against them, nor would he guarantee that other sects would come over. Help them, so relying on others is better than relying on yourself.

Their meeting today is aimed at other hidden families and temporary ally Bai Qitian. What should they do when they succeed, but the final decision is to do one thing and another, and the zombies and Bai Qitian cannot stay. So waiting for Bai Qitian will be the pursuit of the entire hidden family.

"Uncle!" When everyone was about to leave, Yi Shuilan said in a cold voice.

"Do you have any other suggestions for Shui Lan?" Yi Xiaodian, who was slightly thin and thin, immediately looked at Yi Shuilan when he heard it. It was conceivable that Yi Shuilan actually won his heart.

"I think the people in this human base are not very powerful characters. If we kill them for Bai Qitian, the loss to us humans is also huge." Yi Shuilan looked at everyone's eyes and looked at herself. A faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"Sister Shuilan." Yi Shuipeng was a little puzzled when he heard Yi Shuilan's words, and said disdainfully, "What can these humans do to help our hidden family?"

"Wrong, what's the point if there are only hidden families left in this world?" With only hidden families left, how can they highlight their tallness, Jin Gui? "We need them, because many things don't need people from our hidden family at all, so those human beings can help!" The

other people didn't know what she meant when they heard it, and immediately turned to Yi Xiao. Tian nodded, and a fatter man said, "Shui Lan's niece said very well, no matter how powerful human beings are, they are not as powerful as the Hidden Family! Keeping them may be useful in the future, and you don't have to worry about the future. Do it!"

Yi Shuilan raised her eyebrows slightly with her cold face, and then gestured towards Yi Shanshan.

Yi Shanshan nodded lightly and said hurriedly, "However, uncle, you must know that Taoyuan Base is not a human base, and the people inside are all from Bai Lin, so they can't stay!"

"Indeed !" Yi Shuipeng nodded when he heard this sentence, the face from before appeared in his head again, licked his lips, and killed Jing Beibei, Bai Lin could still play by herself for a while, and there are many women in Taoyuan Base. They all look good, and they'll all be taken in time!

He never thought that the people and women of Taoyuan Base would rebel against him. After all, their Yi family would be the ruler of this China in the future.

Therefore, the other hidden families, Taoyuan Base, Bai Qitian, and Chen Bosheng are all their targets, but this is the most confidential task for the insiders, so naturally no one knows what they talked about tonight.

Ximen and Gongyangruo were standing in their own vein at this time, and in the room of Ximen's second elder, Yang Xingweng, there were only the two of them.

"Luo'er, what do you mean?" Gongyang Xingweng looked like an old man with a slightly sunken face at this time, but his spirit was very good, with a pair of goldfish eyes, but at this time he turned away, looking like What are you calculating.

He is Gongyangruo's eldest brother. He is 200 years old this year, and has reached the fourth degree of energy transformation. He is still a person of high status in Ximen, and there are many followers behind him. Said to be comparable.

"Isn't there something in my heart, eldest brother?" Gongyangluo smiled evilly at this time, looking at Gongyang Xingweng, with a firm belief in his eyes!

"You also know the pain in my brother's heart. If it wasn't for the people in the four veins who used the knife behind the back, I wouldn't have lost the position of the leader in the game, otherwise the position of the leader would be the Rams fee. That kid sits down!" Gongyang Xingweng said that his expression here looked a bit sinister. A pair of old hands who looked a bit like dead branches subconsciously stroked his abdomen!

At that time, Simon was in charge of the game, and there was a ten-minute break at the end, leaving only him and the Rams fee. In the room where he was resting, he didn't know when he had put herbs that could easily make the power user tired and lethargic. At that time, he didn't think that someone would actually do something to him under the eyes of his ancestors, so he didn't check for a while, and when he was unconscious, he was stabbed in the abdomen. Dantian has been destroyed.

It was precisely because he was in a coma that he only saw the familiar clothes, so he had no evidence to prove that it was Gongyang Fei. The ancestors naturally wanted to investigate thoroughly, but the person who found out was just a servant who cleaned the room, and he had committed suicide, so any clues would be cut off, and the matter would not come to an end!

For Gongyang Xingweng, who has always been very narrow-minded, even if he remembers it for a lifetime, he can't forget it. Maybe when he is dying, he will tell his children and grandchildren that they will always remember the pain of their father or grandfather.

"But cooperating with Bai Qitian is tantamount to seeking skin with a tiger. You have to think carefully about this matter. I also have to remind you that Bai Qitian is not a normal zombie. It can be said that he is embedded with animal limbs. Very, very, now it is the second-level god, even our ancestor of Ximen is only the second-level god!" Gong Yangruo sat casually on the sofa next to him and looked alluring.

Gongyang Xingweng glanced at Gongyang Ruo, "You don't have to worry about this, so what if it's a monster? When I compete for the position of head again, I will push everything on Bai Qitian's body. Will the ancestors make a move?"

"Hehehe, brother is really good at thinking, I know what you mean!" Gongyangluo smiled slightly, and seemed to agree with Gongyang Xingweng's words, but thinking about it, the reputable Gongyang Xingweng in Ximen said something more convincing. People believe, or has it become a monster that is neither human, nor ghost, nor zombie, and the words of Bai Qitian, who once betrayed Dongmen, are more believable? This is obviously a matter of seeing, so Gongyangruo is very determined, Bai Qitian's loss is settled, "However, if Big Brother asks to enter our Ximen Hidden Family, or wants us to deal with other Hidden Family People, do or don't do this?"

Gongyang Xingweng is a person who likes to care about things, but at the same time it shows that he is a shrewd person, "Don't do it!"

"Why?" Weng's words were taken aback, she thought he wanted to dominate the entire hidden family.

"Drink, little sister, according to what you just said, it is obvious that Bai Qitian's ambition is not small, otherwise he will not become like that, what do you think he will be if he asks us to deal with other hidden families What is your intention? If I really promised him, it is estimated that after all the things are over, we will be the first of the three fires that he has taken office as a new official." Gongyang Xingweng said these words without a trace. Courteously, "All I want is the position of the head of Ximen, and by the way, I want to avenge the revenge of the year. I can't help him with other things!"

Gongyang Ruo listened to Gongyang Xingweng's words thoughtfully, "Brother, Jiang is still old and hot. It seems that this negotiation may require you to talk about it yourself!"

"This is not possible, because Gongyang Fei is always staring at me, for fear of what I will do. Going out, I guess he will know right away, so this matter still requires you to come forward!" Saying that, Gongyang Xingweng asked Gongyang Ruo to come closer to him.

When Gongyang Ruo saw this, he knew that Gongyang Xingweng had something to tell him to do. Immediately walked over.

I saw Gongyang Xingweng whispering a few words in Gongyang Ruo's ear at this time.

"Brother, will he agree to this matter?" In fact, it is still the same goal that Gongyang Xingweng wanted to achieve before, but it is directly changed.

"Yes, the conditions I set out are aimed at the entire hidden family! It is expected that he must have found other hidden family alliances!" Gongyang Xingweng said, squinting his eyes with a hint of light.

"If I really found help from other hidden families, it would only be the Yi family in Beimen." Gongyangruo had a hint of chill at this moment.

"Whether the Yi family helps him or not, he will not succeed!"

"Why?" Although Gongyang Xingweng said this very quietly, Gongyang Ruo still heard it.

When Gongyang Xingweng heard it, he knew that he had slipped the tongue, but it was not easy to say it. He just said perfunctorily, "You will know later!"

Gongyang Ruo looked at the Gongyang Xingweng at this time and seemed to be a little jealous. He frowned, but he didn't break the casserole and asked to the end, "Since you've made arrangements, eldest brother, I'll go back first!"

"Well, go ahead!" Gongyang Xingweng waved at Gongyangruo.

Seeing this, Gongyangruo respectfully saluted and left. Among all the people, Gongyangruo admired his eldest brother the most. As for the other brothers, they were either too unrealistic, or died at the age of 200. Not just some idiots who only know how to upgrade all day, and have no fun at all.

When he left Gongyang Xingweng's house, Gongyang Ruo saw a tall figure waiting for him under the red lantern beside him. Under the red, his fair and handsome face appeared a little flushed, which was very attractive. About thirty years old. Gong Yang Ruo licked his bright red lips. The man's name was Kongwu. The only person who came from the human base was a level 20 ability user. It seemed that he had suffered some kind of shock at the time, and he lost his memory.

Kong Wu was a random name given to him by the people around him, and Gong Yang Ruo, who liked beautiful men very much, naturally wouldn't let him go. It's just that there are too many things in these hours. After he was brought into the mansion, he forgot directly. I haven't touched him until now.

Kong Wu didn't know what he was thinking at this moment. Gong Yang Ruo walked into him slowly, feeling a little dazed. The person in front of him seemed to be very similar to the previous good-looking and handsome man, and his whole body exuded a coldness. Gong Yangruo's mouth twitched. Compared to her, she still liked the man in front of her. She looked more mature and stable.

Finally, when Gong Yangruo approached, he saw that Kong Wu suddenly raised his head, his cold eyes looked like stars at the very charming woman in front of him, and then he frowned, "I, have you seen it before? You?"

"Why, have you lost your memory again?" Yes, the very bad thing about this man is that he will always only have three days of memory, which means that the day he lost his memory, everything will happen after three days. forget. And his name was engraved on his white arm by himself. It was a pity to see Gongyangluo at the time. After all, she still likes perfect things, including men.

Kong Wu frowned his heroic eyebrows, "They said that I am from your house, and I want to know my true identity!"

Gongyang Ruo was very happy to hear the man's words, and originally wanted to hold the man's hand, but He was immediately dodged by him. Gong Yangruo showed a trace of sadness and loss at the right time, but there was a smile on his face, under the influence of the lights and moonlight, he looked a little forced, smiling and pitiful, "Void, I knew you were this one. What it looks like! I must have forgotten the relationship between us again, I am your wife!"

Kong Wu frowned when he heard Gong Yangruo's words, and stared at the very sincere and beautiful woman in front of him, but there was something in his heart. Without any fluctuation, his lips moved, "I don't like your touch!" It's

not that no one has touched him before, but it's within his tolerance, but Gong Yangruo touches him, which makes him feel It's a very dirty feeling, so I see that even though her white hands are filled with repulsion.

"Empty!" Gong Yangruo looked at the very serious Void that he said at this time in surprise, his eyes flickered, this man was too rude to her, which reminded her of Jing Beibei, who was cold all over her body. , I couldn't even touch him by myself before, how does it look like the man now?

A burst of resentment broke out in her heart, but she quickly calmed it down. After a while, she laughed again, "You always do this, it's really a headache!" What I enjoy is the time of chasing the prey, watching the prey jump into the trap she carefully arranged step by step, isn't it very interesting, if it can achieve the effect of training the prey, wouldn't it be even better?

She believes that with her charm, no one can stop her!

"Let's go, it's getting late now, let's go home first, okay?" Gong Yangruo changed his method and became very gentle and demure.

Kong Wu just looked at her silently, and after a while, he took the lead to step up and walk away. He didn't think about the so-called Gong Yang Ruo and him. The reason why he came here was because he heard others say it before him. Said his wife was here. Hearing the word of his wife, although he had forgotten his memory, his heart was still fluctuating, and he hurriedly asked the way along the way.

But I just told him that all this seemed to be his own hallucination, because since he had a throbbing heart when he heard the word about his wife before, after seeing Gongyangruo, he actually showed disgust, so he was very disappointed.

Gong Yangruo followed behind the man at this time, did not speak, but quietly looked at the stalwart body of the man, thinking about the scene of himself lying in his wide arms, and smiled.

It's just that in the middle of the night, a white and blue figure came out of Gongyangruo's house in a flash. Judging from this person's skill, it is not at all the speed that a 20th-level should have. He did not leave, Instead, he inquired about the location of his environment everywhere, and then drew all of them without hesitation. He seemed to feel some kind of danger by doing this. Only by doing this seemed to make himself feel a little better.

After all the drawings were finished, he went back quickly and kept the map close to him, because he had reminded himself before that his memory was only for three days. Although he didn't know the reason, he still tried his best to remind himself.

After another ten days, Bai Lin had arranged everything properly, and lay lazily on the soft grass. At this time, the space had completely changed, and seas and islands began to appear. It may be related to her becoming a god-man level.

And Xiaojinguo is really a golden Flood Dragon, more and more inclined towards the habits of dragons. Actually, he can only come out every time he is called from the seaside. I don't know why, the air in the space is more and more refreshing, and at this time Xiao Jin did not disappoint Bai Lin, and the flow of time in the space was different. Bai Lin doesn't know how many times the time here is converted, but it is obvious that Xiao Jin and the others must have passed 30 or 40 years.

So now Xiao Jin is already at the third level of a god, which is one level higher than Bai Lin, but because Bai Lin has three sources of energy, he is double the level of a god, even if it is one of them, Xiao Jin is still Bai Lin. 's subordinates are defeated.

And the little meat bird has become more and more beautiful. It looked like a flower peacock before, but now it looks more and more like a firebird, and the feathers on it still have a hint of golden light. Of course, I still can't tell what species it is. But the good news is that it can actually become the size of two tall buildings. And it's already the second level of the gods. However, its attack is still a flame, and there is no energy source, but fortunately, the fire can't even touch Bai Lin's blue energy source, and the so-called light energy source can't stop its fire attack. Lin was really surprised.

Because of this, Bai Lin is not afraid of those zombies, after all, she also has an ace in her hand.

There are also beasts. Although they ate countless colorful fruits and lotus seeds from Bai Lin, they lived up to their expectations and rose to the level of gods. However, what they produced was a transparent blue energy source, and a big tree left The cyan energy source was directly cut and smashed with a difference of one meter! It's so powerful, it's hard to guard against.

The last one is the small stone. This guy really opened Bai Lin's eyes. He actually has the ability to move mountains and fill the sea. Anyway, as long as there is soil, it is its paradise. As for the unknown supernatural beast, like the little meat bird, it still exhales mist, and the mist is also extremely powerful. It seems that no source of power at the level of gods can stop the intrusion of that layer of mist. Only Bai Lin was able to stop it. The little meat bird, with its strong physique, was able to withstand the danger of being injured, but her fire could offset its fog.

As for Xiaojin and the beasts, they didn't dare to try it at the first sight of the fog. After all, they are quite sensitive as animals.

"Sister, when can we go out?" The little meat bird turned into a yellow-haired meat bird again, and stood beside Bai Lin very obediently.

"It's not suitable yet!" Because Bai Lin still doesn't want to expose the space, and will tell everyone about the space when she finds a suitable way, Bai Lin is not afraid