Missing You

Before Bai Lin put away the Tongtian Sword, she turned around quickly after beheading the last zombie without seeing any other zombies. Gazi looked into the membrane layer, if it wasn't for that tall mutant animal taking pictures of the membrane before, maybe Bai Lin wouldn't be able to see where the place that passed around the membrane was, after all, when she came in before It was the cliff that blocked the object directly, and it was impossible to see inside.

At this time, Bai Lin saw that there were huge tentacles on the inner membrane not far away, flapping the membrane of the barrier, which made Bai Lin feel incredible. This thing is really strange.

"Bai Lin!" At this moment, Jing Beibei came over.

"Why did you come here?" Bai Lin hurriedly walked towards Jing Bei after seeing Jing Bei.

"Having Han Yu on the other side should be able to handle it, I'm afraid you will meet those professors!" Jing Beibei also looked forward to Bai Lin's eyes a few times, "Let's go!"

Bai Lin nodded, she must put this This incident informs the human base, otherwise, if you are not prepared, you will inevitably be attacked by stray zombies.

The two quickly shuttled in front of the trees, and soon came out of the trees, Bai Lin inquired around, "Where's Han Yu?"

Jing Beibei naturally diffused his spiritual power and frowned, "Maybe He 's already gone!"

"I won't say hello if he leaves!" Bai Lin looked behind her, "Let's go and look for it, in case of danger!"

Jingbei didn't say anything. What, followed Bai Lin's back and quickly moved to the other side. The two ran for only about ten minutes, during which they found a lot of corpses, and soon they saw a lot of corpses.

"This is?" Bai Lin looked at the corpse there in shock.

Jing Beibei walked directly between the corpses, his slender eyes with a hint of clarity, staring at the little green marks on the severed head, "It's Gu Qin's method, no wonder these people and zombies Can't live!"

Bai Lin didn't think that Gu Qin would kill them, but she probably understood the experimental abuse he had been subjected to, "Is there any trace of Han Yu?"

"He, followed Gu Qin away!" Jing Beibei said, moving towards Looking at the nearest tree, there was a white cloth hanging on it, with a few words written on it, and the white cloth on Jing Beibei gently waved his hand and disappeared.

At this time, Bai Lin didn't have time to take a look when she saw the white cloth dissipating in the air, "What did you write?"

"Nothing, he's fine anyway!" Jing Beibei said stubbornly and took Bai Lin's hand, "Let's go, didn't I tell the human base immediately?"

Bai Lin was led by Jing Beibei and looked at his face curiously at this time. Does your expression suddenly change?

"Jing Beibei."

"Don't ask!" Jing Beibei stopped and looked at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei's dark and deep eyes, her face suddenly had a trace of nervousness, and finally helplessly silenced, "Don't ask, don't ask, as long as it's safe, but is Gu Qin really worth believing? "

Of course he has his own plans!" Jingbei pulled Bai Lin forward.

Bai Lin shook her head and looked at the two clasped hands, "What was the black gas around you before Jingbei? I looked at it as if it were alive."

Seeing that Bai Lin didn't ask Han Yu any more , Jing Beibei seemed to be relieved, and then with a slight wave of the other hand, he saw a dark object coming out of his palm, his eyes were red like gems, and a pair of fleshy wings flapped up and down, like a bat. But there was a pig's nose, which pulled its vicious image to the lowest point. Jing Beibei saw Bai Lin's curious eyes, and the tenderness in his eyes flashed past. He gestured directly at the thing and saw that it was unsympathetic. Reluctantly, she flew in front of Bai Lin.

"Little human, does this look like this when you see this king?" The pig-like black bat said proudly at this time, looking at Bai Lin's eyes and looking at himself very unhappy, it is not an ordinary pet.

With a puff, Bai Lin laughed when she saw this little guy's cute appearance. Even Xiao Jin, who was holding Bai Lin's hand, climbed onto Bai Lin's shoulder at this time, staring straight at the black man. The little guy, "Ben Dawang? I'm a dragon, what are you? What do humans usually call you?"

"What? You are just Dongdong, I'm Xixi, bah, I'm not Xixi, I... The little guy was disturbed by Xiao Jin and felt that he was a little unclear, but after a second he said quickly, "I am the ancient beast and nine-headed bird!"

"Pfft!" The chick smiled unceremoniously this time. Get up, "You're actually a bat pig!"

"Shut up, what do you know, I'm from the same origin with the master, I would have been very majestic, but the master's mind turned into me, that's why I became like this Yes, wait, as long as I grow up a little longer, I can maintain my own prototype!" Nine-headed bird seemed to dislike Xiao Jin's words, and at the same time, his red eyes looked at Jingbei with some grievances.

Jing Beibei didn't seem to see it, only Bai Lin was in his eyes, and the angry little guy grinned at Bai Lin.

"Jingbei, what does it mean by homology?" Bai Lin didn't understand. Could it be that there are really legendary animals? What was the world of the past?

"Black attribute!" Jing Beibei heard that, and at the same time, he saw the nine-headed bird land on his fair hand with a move of the other hand, "The nine-headed bird, the legendary unlucky bird!

" No, I helped the master a lot!" The little guy was very unhappy when he heard it, or it was impolite to be called like that because he lived in the dark all the year round.

"The reason why my black-type powers exploded at that time was because of it. I don't remember when it existed on me. It was a small black egg that lived in my dantian. I thought it was The energy source was discovered after the balance of the power field broke out, but it had just broken its shell, and it was too weak to release it!"

"Master!" The pigsty didn't happen, I must have grown up according to my appearance!" The culprit was Bai Lin, who looked at Bai Lin accusingly, as if looking at this heinous villain.

"Pfft, hahaha!" Bai Lin laughed when she heard it, "Jing Beibei, you really wasted a good beast!

" .

"I like it, I like it very much, but Jingbei, you have to figure out, this is your pet!" Bai Lin's head was covered in black lines.

"I know!" So it wasn't lost by him, and it was somewhat useful.

Bai Lin was speechless, but the smile on the corner of her mouth deepened, "Jing Beibei, you are so cute!"

"I don't like to describe me as cute!" Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin very seriously.

"Okay, Jing Beibei, you are so good-looking and beautiful." Bai Lin said seriously when she saw Jing Beibei's deflated expression, "Jing Beibei is actually really handsome!"

Jing Beibei then let go His handsome eyebrows. The corners of his mouth were slightly upturned, and he took back the nine-headed bird in his hand. The food of the nine-headed bird is nothing but the soul of eating people. In fact, it is just the so-called spiritual power. All support of a person depends on the spirit. Power, it feeds on it, which is why zombies are afraid of it. After all, although zombies are not human, they still rely on spiritual support, just like people often say that people with good mental appearance look younger.

And there is no limit to any level, just like the ecstasy of hell.

It was already dark at this time, and Bai Lin and Jing Beibei encountered quite a few zombies on the way out, so naturally they would not let them go.

"Let's take a rest!" Bai Lin looked at the bright moon, which was very round, indicating that the middle of the month had arrived, and the starry sky was shining. Although there was a bright moon, it still couldn't stop all the stars from shining.

"Okay!" Jing Beibei nodded when he heard it, and immediately found a tree to lead Bai Lin up. Although the two of them were indeed strong, it would be troublesome if they encountered someone more powerful.

The two were leaning on the mat to eat and drink milk, "Jing Beibei, what did you eat when you lost your kingdom for six months?"

"What did you eat before what you eat now!" Jing Beibei answered succinctly.

Bai Lin shrugged, Zombie Nation really sucks, or are they too lax? Bai Lin would rather believe in the second type, because they feel that they are very safe with the protective film of the eye-blocking method and the strong guard of zombies.

In Bai Lin's goose warm stone space, Bai Shi woke up long ago, and when he woke up, he saw Rouyan sitting beside him and pushed him down until Rouyan got angry, and then intermittently said After a while, she kept staring at Rouyan, her eyes staring at Rouyan's heart, "Stone..."

"Why did you lie to me?" After a while, Baishi made a voice, with a trembling in his voice? Why did she lie to him like this? Mingming was by her side before, she would rather stare at her photo in a daze than let herself suffer the pain of losing her.

"I..." Rouyan looked at Bai Shi, whose eyes were cold at this time, and was very panicked. She touched her face, and then closed her eyes, "I don't like my own face!"

Bai Shi thought she would say something. Some words to comfort him, or to be coquettish to himself, but I didn't expect her to be a little angry and sad because of this reason, but she disappeared instead. Looking at Rouyan who was still worried about her appearance at this time, she couldn't help laughing and crying, "Shi Shi, do you think someone will think I'm Lin Lin's stepmother in the future?"

Said that Rouyan got up here, and walked around Bai Shi's bed a little irritably, "Say I'm not Rouyan? I don't want to be Yao Ning, you call me Yao Ning every time you see me, I feel very much in my heart. I'm upset, I'm so angry! My face can be anyone's face, but it can't be hers!"

Shiraishi propped up his forehead, she was struggling with this? "It's up to you!" Baishi knew that something was wrong with 'Yao Ning' at the time. Whenever he saw her, he would easily think of Rouyan. At that time, he was really scared, thinking that he really did not care about 'Yao Ning'. He had a good impression. Even if Bai Lin made it clear that he doubted him, he couldn't hate her, but he never thought that he would fall in love with 'Yao Ning', no matter how much he looked like Rouyan!

But the facts told him that his feeling was right. The woman in front of him who was talking angrily was really Rouyan, and he was a little fortunate. Fortunately, he didn't have a good face with Yao Ning at that time. Otherwise, with her horny appearance, Now he must be asking about his sins. At the same time, I am also fortunate that Rouyan's affairs and Bai Lin's disappearance were not imposed on 'Yao Ning', otherwise he would not know what to do!

When he thought that what he was holding was actually Yao Ning, Bai Shi felt a little disgusting at this time! The reason why he didn't find out at the time was because Yao Ning had already regarded herself as Rouyan. With her gentle, stubborn and tenacious character, she would naturally say those words.

"As long as it's you, it's just your appearance!" In fact, Baishi didn't like Yao Ning's face very much, and he felt a little uncomfortable looking at it. But thinking that the person holding her face is Rouyan, and she is her skin, but it is the after-effects left, and there is no way to reject it.

"Look, you are interested in Yao Ning!" Rouyan heard that with a cold face, and shook off Baishi's hand.

"I..." He didn't seem to say anything that made her misunderstand?

"What are you, otherwise why did you accept me so quickly?" Rouyan was a little unreasonable at this time.

"I...you are Rouyan, no matter what you become, I naturally love you!" Baishi could only coax, but not a single drop of his originally petty temper was left. This scene seems to have returned to the previous years, and all the memories have rolled out!

Rouyan naturally thought of what happened before. After hearing about it, she finally couldn't help it. She smiled at the corner of her mouth. At this time, she sat down beside Baishi and held Baishi's hand, "Aren't you angry anymore?"

"Haha, I knew it. , you're always like this!" Shiraishi heard a gentle smile.

"I don't want to, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable when I think about it, but after seeing that you were caught, I don't think so anymore!" Rouyan followed Baishi's arm and leaned gently on his shoulder. , "How long have you been alive? Even in a realm like you and me, you can only live for five or six hundred years. Why do I have to delay our time because of a little thing?"

"You, you always like everything. When it comes to the end, sometimes it's not a good thing to open one eye and close one eye, after all, many things have to go through the test of time!" Baishi gently stopped Rouyan, the two did not live apart because of so long They split up, but they felt a little sigh, and felt that they should not waste each other's time, and they would definitely cherish them in the future.

Looking at the blue sky not far away, Shiraishi was stunned for a moment. When he woke up, he paid too much attention to Rouyan, but forgot to look around, "What is this place?"

Rouyan raised her head and looked at the sky outside, and immediately remembered What, smiled warmly, and hurriedly pulled Shiraishi towards the outside of the wooden house.

As soon as Baishi went out, he saw a peaceful place outside. The breeze blew through with a hint of refreshing air. In the distance were rice fields and vegetable growing fields, as well as mountains and flowing water. From time to time, some fishes jumped out of the water, but not in the water. There was a sound of animal calls from the mountains in the distance.

There are a few strange mountains not far away, one is a red and somewhat shiny peak with a huge tree on it, and above the tree are the colorful fruits. On the opposite side of the red hill is a snow-capped mountain. There are all kinds of supernatural fruit trees planted on the mountain.

But most of the hills are planted with a variety of fruit trees.

"This...this..." Shiraishi looked at this place that was even more peaceful than the hidden family in disbelief.

Not far away, the beasts and the little meat birds were still fighting for a big apple, but when they heard the sound, they flew over, and when they saw Baishi and Rouyan, they shouted respectfully, "Father Baishi, mother Rouyan. Both of

them nodded at the beasts and the little meat birds. Although Rouyan had only arrived not long ago, more than ten days had passed since the space had passed, and during this time, they naturally became familiar with the beasts and the little meat birds. . Rouyan

took Bai Shi's hand and sat on the grass not far away, and said with a smile, "Have you not guessed it yet?"

The lotus in the distance and the blue fruit on the tree, no wonder, no wonder she said she had a lot, but she didn't expect it to be so many.

"Well, our daughter really opened up the space. If I hadn't seen the goose warm stone I gave her at that time, I probably wouldn't have known that she actually opened the holy artifact!" Rouyan smiled slightly when she saw Bai Shi. Looking at himself puzzled. After telling him about his own life experience, he said it very clearly this time, "Because I have the same mind and spirit with you, it is very simple to set a seal in my body!"

Shiraishi sighed slightly, " But why didn't you tell me, if I knew, I would definitely stay by your side! Advance and retreat with you!" Rouyan

shook her head, "Aren't our family together now? But the prohibition on Linlin is only half of the solution, I can't get rid of the other half, although they can't feel it from a distance, but if they are by Linlin's side, they will definitely know! I'm a little worried!"

"Is there no way to get rid of the other half?" Shiraishi was also worried after hearing this. up.

"No, I solved it with the idea of ​​destroying my own powers. If I hadn't suffered too much internal injury, I wouldn't have been so passive. It made me and Linlin go crazy and disappear!" Rou Yan Said and clenched his hands, "Linlin's prohibition needs to be lifted, if I don't understand, I'll be more worried about her powers, now I have the ability to convert energy, but I don't have the ability to convert in my dantian, I'm very worried It's because of the ban!"

"Could it be that the only way to get rid of it is your patriarch?" Baishi frowned, wanting his daughter to be separated from himself, Rouyan, and even his grandson and son-in-law in the future. He absolutely couldn't agree.

"Well, it's up to Linlin to decide this matter. I believe that my daughter is smarter, more decisive, and bolder than I was at the beginning. It can be seen from the fact that she blew up the entire research institute and destroyed the zombie kingdom by herself!" Rou Yan Speaking of this, he is very proud, and the soft light in his eyes is full of light.

Shiraishi also smiled gently, "If it's my daughter's territory, suddenly I want to stay here forever!" He really doesn't have much nostalgia for outside. Now that his lover and daughter are by his side, this life is enough.

"You think well, leave everything to your daughter?" Then Rouyan thought about what she thought, "What's the relationship between the daughter and that Jingbei?" When

Bai Shi heard this, his gentle eyes immediately turned a little unkind. " I don't know, anyway, if he wants to hit our daughter's attention, he will have to wait for a while, and our daughter will be absolutely safe during this time!"

Rouyan smiled at Baishi, who was rarely a little temperamental at this time, "I looked at Jing Jing. The kid in the northwest is not bad, with high abilities, and the most important thing is that he is a full-line power user. And he helped me a lot when I was in the zombie kingdom. Although I don't know where he knew my true identity, the child is still good. My child, it's a good match for my daughter!"

Jing Beibei knew that Rouyan was Bai Lin's mother, and it was thanks to Yansong and the others who had arrived in the zombie country at the time to 'inform'! So Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin's face and took care of some of Guan Rouyan's affairs, but it made her less harassed by zombies or lecherous humans.

When Baishi heard Rouyan say this, he naturally agreed in his heart, but thinking of his daughter who had not been with him for a long time and handed hands to her, he was definitely unhappy.

Outside, Bai Lin naturally didn't know about the affairs between her parents. Even if she did, she would just laugh it off. They were both parents. Instead, she became more and more like a child, with a childlike innocence. Sitting on the soft pillow against Jing Bei's broad back, Bai Lin felt very relaxed.

"Jing Beibei, what do you think the world will look like in the future?"

"If those monsters hadn't been released on purpose, it is estimated that we would be able to live safely for ten years. After ten years, you and I will definitely have the ability to kill those monsters. Otherwise, it would still be a disaster!"

"Ten years . Nian, what level are you in Jingbei now?" Bai Lin sat up straight at this moment, looking at Jingbei's perfect profile and said.

"Liquid energy, also known as the first level of god-human energy!"

"What? Isn't energy conversion also divided? Why did it go to god-human energy again?"

"The so-called energy conversion division is just you. The dantian energy in your body is called the speed of liquid, so it is divided into several degrees and several degrees, and after all the conversions are completed, all the elements in your body will be concentrated together!" Said Jing Beibei and stretched out himself In his hand, a black water-like mist was suspended in his hand.

"This thing..."

"There is no so-called element distinction here, but it depends on what kind of energy source you become after the elements are synthesized, and each energy source has different functions according to different thoughts in your heart! I It is the function of swallowing everything. And Gu Qin's green energy source has the ability to integrate everything. In other words, once his green water vapor is contaminated, he can directly integrate that green liquid into you as long as he wants. Your blood, organs, flesh and blood, your limbs are easily controlled by him! And your mother is the energy source of light and green, light can prevent, green is attack!"

"The element was created, isn't it there ? Have you used it?" Bai Lin was a little puzzled, so it doesn't matter if it is elemental creation or not.

"No, of course it is useful, at least it can deal with the field of supernatural powers! And..." As Jing Bei waved his hand, he saw an apple appearing in the air in his hand and handed it to Bai Lin.

Bai Lin took the apple curiously, and took a bite directly, "Crack!" Then she looked at the apple in shock, "It's very... very suitable for my taste, and it tastes like milk?"

Jing Beibei nodded, "I'm an element of the whole system, so it's very easy to make these things!" Then he waved his hand again and saw the well-cooked chicken drumstick floating in his hand, placed in front of Bai Lin, " Eat and see if it suits your taste!"

Bai Lin took a bite unceremoniously when she saw this, and then burst into tears, "It really can be called a god, this trick will save you even cooking in the future! "Since he is a full-element person, then he can build a house in the future, and all the things in the house can be easily obtained. What's the difference between this and what the gods made? Bai Lin has some doubts that the gods said in ancient times actually refer to their group of people who have reached the gods, right?

It is impossible for the elements in the air to be assembled into these things. After all, it is impossible to have any elements you need in the air, so it can only be converted by your own abilities.

"But there are only six people who are called gods, including the hidden family and the family members who have been separated out, only six have reached the level of gods!" Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin and knew what she was thinking, there is no such thing in the world So many gods? "I don't know how many members of your mother's clan, but except for Professor Yao, who was killed, Chen Bosheng and Gu Qin are the only ones left. The others can't reach this level!"

Bai Lin bit off the chicken legs in a few bites. " Sure enough, it sounds easy, but it's really difficult. There are no more than twenty in this world. My mother was a saint at that time, and it must be because of her talent."

"By the way, Jingbei, you are really fast. , How long has it been, my mother and Gu Qin are both of the older generation." Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei with some accusation, although Bai Lin has been taking lotus seeds these days, it doesn't seem that much The role of the sound, there is no response!

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin at this time, because she was lower than him and closer to him, she could clearly see her long and thick fan-like eyelashes, and a pair of slender eyes below, with a hint of envy. Yi looked at himself, and under the small and straight nose was a pink lips, because the chicken legs just ate, the oil was shiny, and the one and the one were very attractive.

"Jing Beibei, did you hear what I'm saying?" Bai Lin looked up at Jing Beibei at this time, and saw that he was slightly stiff and then turned his head.

"I heard it!" said quietly.

"Liar, why did you feel guilty when you heard that?" Bai Lin narrowed her eyes.

"Your body's prohibition has not been lifted. You plan to go to your grandmother's house after the human base is settled!" Jing Beibei repeated Bai Lin's words.

Bai Lin grabbed her head, "What is the structure of your brain, Jingbei? Obviously I saw that you were distracted, but you actually heard what I said. It's weird!

" , smiled involuntarily.

Because her back is to Bai Lin, she doesn't know the splendid look of Jing Beibei's smile at this time, otherwise she will definitely be completely fascinated by Bai Lin!

"Cough. It's getting late, go to sleep, I'll watch the night!" Jing Northwest sorted out his emotions, and just after the words fell, he felt a small head lying on his back, and the corners of his mouth turned up again. The light in the eyes seems to be much brighter than the stars in the sky, which makes people feel a little dazzling!

With Jing Beibei by his side, the high tension in Zombie Country these days was relieved, and he quickly fell asleep. When it was dawn, Bai Lin opened her eyes slightly, only to realize that she was already lying in Jing Bei's arms.

Facing the rising sun, it seems to usher in countless hopes. When you look up, you can see Jing Beibei staring at his eyes, deep and like stars, but also warm, and his voice is hoarse. "Awake?"

"Yes!" Bai Lin nodded, then stood up, stretched, and looked sideways at Jing Bei, "Are you feeling sick?"

Jing Bei looked at Bai Lin in confusion.

Bai Lin pointed to the tree trunk behind him, "Is it uncomfortable to lean on it with me?"

"No!" Jing Bei also stood up at this time, but with a slight movement, he could hear the creaking sound of the joint.

The corners of Bai Lin's mouth twitched, did he feel uncomfortable? He must have hugged himself all night. Walking behind Jing Beibei, he gently rubbed his shoulders and beat his back, "Is it better? Why are you so stupid? I don't know if I want another pillow from me, no, you can get one yourself! "

"Forget it!" At that time, she had been looking at Bai Lin's sleeping appearance, where did she think of anything else?

"You are strong!" Bai Lin squeezed him hard.

Jing Bei frowned lightly, "I hugged you when I saw that you were a little uncomfortable when you were asleep. Later, I was afraid that I would wake you up, so I didn't dare to move!"

Bai Lin's hand paused, and then gently hugged you from behind. Living on Jing Bei's waist, he buried his head in his back, and said sullenly, "Jing Bei, did I ever say that I miss you and worry about you during this time!"

Jing Bei held Bai Lin on his stomach . He held his hand tightly, he thought more than her, how excited and joyful he was when he knew she had come to find them. Almost desperately rushed over to find her. But to hear her say these words, Jing Beibei didn't show it on the face, but he was very happy.

The two of them stood quietly on the branches between the big trees, bathed in the rising rays of the sun, with happy and gentle smiles on their faces.

After the two had packed up, the sun had already risen.

"Jing Beibei, you said that the zombies in the three districts have been brought out by you?"

"Well, now we will go to meet them!"

Bai Lin nodded, but she was also worried.

"Don't worry, they can't go to the human base. I want them to go. The zombie base I built for them!" Jing Beibei said meaningfully.

Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei at this time. Although she didn't know what he was paying attention to, she had some vague conjectures. Since there are gods in the hidden family of another lineage, they must have escaped last night. As for the future, they It's hard to say what it will do!