She Calls Me A Pig

Ah Da looked at a few people and thought it was incredible, who are they? It is the first genius of the hidden family and his followers! Live in a pigpen? But it's still a quick return to Bai Lin!

Because Bai Shi had something to explain to Bai Lin, Bai Lin had already left the room. "Dad, you said that the members of the Yi family in Beimen and the Gongyang family in Ximen are relatives of the third elder?" This marriage is really good! No wonder the third elder had so many children. Look at the concubine of the Yi family in the north gate, who is his seventh daughter, and gave birth to his last child, Yi Shuipeng, the daughter of Yi Shanshan and others. Brother, he is now a level 33 ability user, and he has not exploded the field.

And Bai Qitian's favorite child, Bai Pinghu, married Gongyangying, the daughter of the head of the Gongyang family, and Gongyangying's sister, Gongyang Ruo, was recognized by the Gongyang family as a talented person of the previous generation. Although he is more than 100 years old, he is a level 40 power field user!

"Well, they've all come over now, but it seems that something happened on the way. I just sent someone over to tell me that they have already arrived at the third uncle's house!" Baishi frowned, "That Yi Shuipeng is a complete If you meet him in the future, if he dares to respect you, you can beat him or kill him directly!" As the elder's grandson, Yi Shuipeng heard what happened before, and Baishi was worried that he would tell the truth. It's not good for Lin, that's why she said this!

"I won't kill anyone easily if I don't particularly offend me!" Bai Lin looked at Bai Shi, who was exuding a cold light, and smiled slightly. Since she was the favorite child of the head of the Yi family in the North Gate, Bai Lin naturally wouldn't take it lightly. kill him!

At this moment, Ah Da gently knocked on the door, and Bai Lin's smiling face was instantly pulled down, "Dad, I'll go out first!"

Bai Shi looked up at Bai Lin who turned and left, wondering who was offending her. Girlfriend is angry! But Bai Lin didn't say it, and Bai Shi didn't specifically ask, after all, her daughter also wanted to give some private areas!

"Uncle Ah, come here!" Bai Lin said directly to Ah Da who was waiting on the side when she went out, and then brought Ah Da into the yard, "Speak!"

After hearing this, Ah Da hurriedly repeated what he had seen and heard, "...Finally, Young Master Jing went in!" He thought that Bai Lin would be happy when he heard this, but he didn't see Bai Lin smiling, but his face became even more drawn. under.

"It's very smart, think I'll pity him?" Bai Lin said with a sneer, "Uncle A has worked hard for you, you should go ahead with your work first!"

A Da nodded, looking at Bai Lin who was in a state of disorder at this time, lightly He sighed lightly, and then backed out!

"Sister!" Wan Zhen had already come in panting. Naturally, he was not as fast as Ah Da's footsteps, so he only arrived now. After seeing Bai Lin, he was still a little happy. He thought she was still in the room, "Sister, Boss Jing..."

"I see!" Bai Lin interrupted him, but his expression was slightly better at this time. At one point, he got up and said to Wan Zhen, "Aren't you going to go back and upgrade?"

"Ah! Well, yes!" Wan Zhen didn't know why Bai Lin suddenly said this!

"Then why don't you hurry back, how many days are there for Dabi?" Bai Lin shook her head at Wan Zhen!

Wan Zhen scratched his head when he heard it, and said stupidly, "Yeah, I almost forgot, then I'll go home first!" After turning around and walking a few steps, he was stunned. No, he didn't come here to talk about this. After the matter, he turned around quickly, but in the blink of an eye, Bai Lin was no longer there, and if he went to her again, he probably wouldn't let go. After all, if he could say something, he wouldn't avoid this topic now. He sighed softly, "Boss Jing, have your condolences!"

At this time, Yansong finally got close to the other two, Yu She and Shangguan Qiu, and gently approached the vines that were covered with flowers. The door of the small room wrapped in strips.

"Can you hurry up, Yansong?" Yu She said eagerly!

Yansong turned his head, and sure enough, the other Yu She and Shangguan Qiu were just watching nervously, and motioned him to hurry up! Iwamatsu took a deep breath and finally summoned up the courage to knock on the door softly.

"Come in!" Iwamatsu breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing the cold voice inside!

"Come in!" Shangguan Qiu could not wait to kick Yansong directly in. Although this place was already wrapped in her rattan ability and filled with the fragrance of flowers, she still felt very smelly, maybe it was a psychological effect, she always thought of it. In the pigsty next door, you can even hear the faint sound of pigs. Just thinking about it makes her feel a little cold!

In the end, Yansong was helpless and could only walk in. The other two were relieved when they saw it, but waited patiently! Another person, Uncle Hao, looked at the pigsty outside and didn't know what he was thinking. After a long time, he shook his head with a smile.

"Speak!" Jing Beibei was standing by the window at this time, and the pigsty was facing the glass window!

"Boss, what are you doing with pigs?" Yan Song curiously followed Jing Beibei's gaze towards the pigsty. At this time, the pigsty was actually clean and spotless, and even the dirty pigs from before became very white, and there were a few little piglets in it, rolling around in the pigsty, and it was cute!

When is the pigpen clean? Yansong looked at the pigpen in disbelief.

After hearing Yansong's words, Jingbei finally turned his eyes and looked at Yansong, "She called me a pig!"

Doesn't it mean that he is a pig by driving him here to be with the pig? But seeing such a dirty and smelly pig, the first impression in Jing Beibei's mind was, is he like this in Bai Lin's eyes? The mood became more and more irritable and uncomfortable, and even he who had never looked in the mirror looked at himself in the mirror and inquired for a while! Afterwards, I even smelled my own body! But in any way, Wu Chao has nothing in common with that pig! So after he used his ability to clean the pigsty directly, he became what Yansong saw! At this time, Jing Beibei felt that the pig was actually very pleasing to the eye, and he felt a little more balanced!

Yansong watched Jing Beibei say these words seriously and seriously, he wanted to cry so much! Their boss, their handsome boss, their decisive and wise boss! Not to mention that Bai Lin became stupid, but she became a muscle, right? Why can't he turn a few more corners and think about things like before?

"Boss, what happened between you and Miss Bai Lin?" Yansong still remembered his own question!

"She said I like her!" Jing Bei's tone remained the same, still deserted. But his eyes turned to the pigsty.

"Then what?" Yansong stared at Jing Beibei's back, which is a good thing!

"I said I don't know!"

At this time, Yansong was really dizzy. Boss, you searched for supernatural fruit all day and night some time ago, and you attended the wedding in Taoyuan base non-stop after no rest. Boss, what are you doing staring at with a peach blossom ring every day for the past two weeks? Do you study art? Boss, you have never liked to laugh. The only thing you have always been cold and cold is the gentle smile at her. Could it be that we imagined it? Boss, are you rushing here just to say something you don't know?

He doesn't know who to mourn for now! Bai Lin can be angry with her boss. On the other hand, it is definitely a good thing. At least the two of them have a beginning, but boss, can you give me some help? "Boss, how do you feel about Miss Bai Lin?" Yansong asked tentatively!

Although he has never been in love with Jing Beibei, has he never eaten pork or watched a pig run? And before the end of the world, there were so many Qiong Yao dramas and Korean dramas. He started watching when he was five years old. Although he had no time when he was ten years old, did he have a deep memory?

"I don't know!" Jing Beibei has never experienced this kind of feeling, so he doesn't know...

Yansong felt a headache at this time, "Boss, would you like to describe it?" As soon as the words fell, he saw Jing Beibei Turning around suddenly, Iwamatsu was taken aback. Looking at Jing Beibei's cold eyes, Yansong swallowed involuntarily and said tremblingly, "I'm also here for Miss Bai Lin!"

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, Jing Beibei's eyes were relatively 'softer', " Get out!"

Originally to inquire about Jing Bei's mind, as a follower is not qualified, but who made Jing Bei's emotional line less! But when he heard Jing Beibei's words, Yansong immediately left the room as if he were liberated!

"How's it going?" The others stepped forward as soon as they saw it!

Yansong took a deep breath, and the more he gave up with Shangguan Qiu, he said directly to Uncle Hao, the middle-aged man who didn't move, "Uncle Hao, I can't take it anymore, it's better for you to go!

" Bai Chang is so big!" Shangguan Qiu said with disgust!

"Hey, I said Shangguanqiu, don't sit and talk without your back hurting! Who pushed me in just now? It's you... it's you! Go in now if you have the ability!" Yansong pushed Shangguanqiu directly!

"Hey, Yansong, you're going to die!" Shangguan Qiu almost hit the door, jumped up and said viciously to Yansong.

"Okay, don't make trouble!" Uncle Hao was very helpless when he saw the 'lively' appearance of several people. In fact, Uncle Hao chose these people instead of Jingbei. He just wanted their active atmosphere to drive this Jingbei. ! But it still doesn't seem to work! "Just wait until tomorrow to find Miss Bai Lin!"

Although the house is dilapidated, there are many rooms, but the position is a bit embarrassing!

"Ah!" The other three stared at Uncle Hao who entered the room! After looking at each other, Iwamatsu immediately said, "I won't go tomorrow!" After speaking, he immediately entered the room! Neither of them were easy to mess with, so he didn't want to ask for trouble.

And Shangguan Qiu looked directly at Yu She with a smile, the rattan in his fingers twisted and turned like a coiled snake!

"Okay! I'll go!" Yu She finally said helplessly, it's really hard to support only women and villains! As soon as he said that, he went straight to the door!

Only Shangguan Qiu was left, with a bitter face, and then he covered his nose again. At this moment, Yansong's room suddenly opened, and Shangguan Qiu jumped in fright. He gritted his teeth and said, "Yansong!"

"Hehe, I don't mean anything else, just..." He pointed at the window, "You can take a look!" After that, he closed the door again!

Shangguan Qiu frowned, and looked at the window. In the end, she didn't have the guts to take a second look, and quickly entered the room farthest from the pigsty. She couldn't understand why Jing Beibei immediately entered the room. Find a place closest to the pigsty!

On the other side, Bai Lin started to prepare to level up again, but she couldn't settle down no matter what, and she didn't know why she was very irritable.

Xiao Jin, the little meat bird, the beast, and the little stone didn't go out with Bai Lin today, so I don't know what happened today.

"Sister, what's the matter with you?" The little meat bird landed on Bai Lin's body and asked curiously!

Bai Lin shook her head, "I'm angry with a fool. It seems that I can't make up my mind, and I won't be

able to level up if I don't solve this problem!" She was distraught. The key is that she feels that her thinking is out of her control. Jing Beibei will come out when she has something to do, and show her face in her mind. The key is that her face is so beautiful, those long, soft and dark eyes, those long curly eyelashes. , the straight nose, and finally the jelly-like pink and thin mouth, the curved arc... rubbed his forehead, "

Forget it, let's go to sleep first!" Still cute and didn't ask again!

In the middle of the night, a few little beasts looked at the sky outside. Although it was very dark without a bit of starlight, it must be very late! At this time, Bai Lin on the bed was still tossing and turning like pancakes! There are things, there are big things, this kind of thing, as the longest time with Bai Lin, Xiao Jin has the right to speak. He has never seen Bai Lin like this, of course, except for the nightmare she had last time. .

Finally, Bai Lin sat up directly, raised her head and looked at the black ceiling. After a while, she stood up decisively, and sat in the yard wearing a dress.

Bai Lin, who started to come out, startled a few guards and thought it was a thief from somewhere, "Miss, what are you?"

"Don't alarm my dad! It's nothing, just come out and sit!" Bai Lin smiled at him The guard who turned on the light said that because the sudden light was too strong, Bai Lin directly put a hand on her face!

Seeing this, the guards quickly turned down the brightness of the lights, "That's it!"

This time, Bai Lin sat directly until dawn. At this time, it was gray and frosty outside. Bai Lin touched her already cold arm and resolutely returned to the room. When she returned to the room, Bai Lin suddenly felt that she Silly! After laughing at himself a few times, he lay down and tucked into the quilt!

On the other side, Jing Beibei kept standing facing the pigsty outside the window, and kept his eyes open until dawn. He still couldn't figure out why he was the representative of this animal in Bai Lin's heart?

From time to time, Bai Lin's proud smile, gentle smile and angry smile appeared in his mind. He felt that if he used animals to describe her, he could think of a lot, but each of them was much better than the animals in front of him!

When the sun came out and it was a little brighter, Bai Lin stretched and got up. Several little beasts had already left Bai Lin's room and went out to the yard on their own!

Bai Lin rubbed her neck, and then directly notified the servants to bring breakfast to the room. Anyway, Bai Shi knew that she was still sleeping if she didn't come out to eat breakfast normally, so she would not let anyone disturb her!

After breakfast, Bai Lin went out and chatted with a few little beasts for a while.

"It seems that this one should be Sister Bai Lin!" At this moment, a frivolous male voice came.

Bai Lin looked up and saw the person in front of her, wasn't it the man who was taught by Jing Beibei on the street yesterday? Judging from his appearance, it is estimated that the internal injury has healed, and behind him is a woman wearing a tight purple short skirt. The length of the skirt is just enough to wrap her sexy buttocks, revealing slender and fair thighs. ! A pair of ten-centimeter high-heeled shoes set off her feet more perfectly!

Bai Lin looked at the sky outside. Although the sun was warm, it was still winter, and the temperature was only a few degrees! Is she really cold? "Who are you?" Although she asked, Bai Lin already had a guess!

"It's the first time you came to the East Gate. I understand that many people don't know me!" At this time, the handsome looking man thought he had made a handsome move, but his eyes were extremely restless to inquire up and down Bai Lin. , and finally stopped his eyes on the white and slender neck and the delicate collarbone faintly visible under the long white shirt! He swallowed his saliva unconsciously. He could clearly see the delicate skin of hers, which was shimmering in the sun! This shows how smooth her skin is! He has never tasted such a woman with superb looks and excellent skin, and the taste will definitely erode his bones, "I am the grandson of your third grandfather, Beimen Yi Shuipeng, and speaking of which I am still your cousin!"

Bai Lin looked Looking at the man's undisguised naked and greedy eyes, he couldn't wait to slap him at this moment, "It's just a grandson! I thought you were someone from the East Gate!" In one sentence, he directly satirized what Yi Shuipeng said just now! It's just an outsider, what kind of Dongmen's own person is he pretending to be in front of her? Immediately, Bai Lin looked at Gongyangruo who was smiling at her, "Then you should be the aunt of the Gongyang family!" In terms of

seniority, she was indeed called Auntie Gongyangruo! In fact, at her age, she can be Bai Lin's grandmother! Who let Bai Pinghu marry her sister! The key is that Bai Lin looked at Gongyang Ruo at this time, and she looked similar to Miao Cuihua. She didn't know how she maintained her beauty. Not only that, she also seemed to have a natural sense of maturity and charm!

"I don't care about seniority! In fact, you can call me sister!" Gongyangruo stretched out his jade hand to Bai Lin, "Nice to meet you!"

Bai Lin smiled and stretched out her hand to shake it. , then stunned for a moment, and hurriedly removed his hand, but at this time, his hand did not know when the little meat worm that had been biting like a maggot was trying to drill down into her skin!

"Oh! I forgot that my cute little guy is still in my hands!" At this time, Gongyangruo looked at the little meat bug in Bai Lin's hands in surprise! It's just that I didn't see her intending to take it away!

Bai Lin frowned and looked at the bug on her hand. Although she was not afraid of bugs, the bug was still a little disgusting, but after a while, she saw that the bug suddenly rolled directly from Bai Lin's hand! "I'm so sorry, Auntie Gongyang, my blood is poisonous, and anything that touches it will die!" He said very calmly and stretched out his hand in front of Gongyangruo, "If you don't believe me, you can try it with other bugs. Give it a try!"

When Bai Lin was holding Gongyangruo's hand, she directly covered a layer of realm on her hand, yes, a thin spiritual power realm, who would have thought of using the realm like this? It's just a little bug, how could it get into Bai Lin's skin?

As soon as Gong Yangruo looked at her hand, there was no wound at all, and no blood at all. That meat worm was a mutated human-eating worm, which specialized in parasitic in the human body, reproduced continuously, and then slowly eroded the host. Flesh and viscera eat the host from the inside out, and because this worm secretes a liquid that has a paralyzing effect, the host will not feel pain in the early stage, which shows what this person will become in the later stage. , like watching a man whose body is rotting and covered with maggot-like flesh worms! How would you feel at that time? But the only downside is that this kind of bug is too difficult to raise and precious! There are only three rams in total, and now one has died!

"Hehehe, I didn't expect Miss Bai Lin's blood to be so powerful!"

Bai Lin nodded when she heard it, "My blood is indeed powerful, and once it appears, it will definitely kill people!" Bleeding is an injury, and Bai Lin got angry when she was injured. will die! Immediately, Bai Lin was stunned, it seemed that Jing Bei had hurt her and almost killed her!

At this time, Yi Shuipeng ignored the two women who were talking around the corner, and stretched out his hand in front of Bai Lin. It was not bad to be able to touch her little hand. Thinking of the previous plans, he felt that it was really true. Wonderful! Grandpa helped him get Bai Lin, so he could not only enjoy Yan Fu but also help Grandpa to solve Bai Lin's scourge, why not do it?

Bai Lin didn't seem to see his hand, and said directly to the guard behind her, "Go, take these two guests from the east gate, distinguished guests, to see my father!"

"Two people please!" As early as when these two stared at Bai Lin, he became tense, especially when he saw the little meat bug in Bai Lin's hand, he was startled! I have long known that Gongyang Ruo plays with worms, but I never thought that she would dare to put worms on the young lady. He will definitely tell the head this time!

Bai Lin smiled politely at the two of them, and then directly put her eyes on the dead bug, and with a wave, she saw that the bug became ashes. That Gongyangruo must have seen her and Jingbei before, so he was testing her like this! It seems that this Gongyangruo is not only interested in Jingbei, but she is also very interested in herself!

I really don't know how the third elder's family told her to these two people yesterday? But Bai Lin knew that it was definitely not a good word, maybe it was something that hurt her and was malicious!

This time, Bai Lin really guessed it right. They just said bad things about Bai Lin like this!

It's just that Yi Shuipeng has been spoiled, even if they say so, he still only sees beauty in his eyes, no matter whether she is a poisonous scorpion or a snake rat, she is just beautiful!

But that Gongyangruo is not a fool. When he saw Bai Lin for the first time, he felt that the woman was familiar, and then he remembered what happened yesterday, and combined with what he had heard about Bai Lin, so he acted decisively. It would be better if Bai Lin died because of this, because she felt that Bai Lin was a threat to her. Although she didn't know what the threat was now, she always liked to do things according to her own intuition! As expected, the bug died, but it was even more interesting!

"Little meat bird, why didn't you eat the bug just now?" At this time, Xiao Jin became active, climbed from Bai Lin's wrist to Bai Lin's shoulder, and said with his head held high!

"I... I don't eat insects, it's too disgusting, I want to eat fruit, eat, eat meat, eat vegetables, but don't eat insects!" The little meat bird shouted when Xiao Jin said this! It seems that if it doesn't explain, Bai Lin and others will eat worms for it in the future!

Xiaojin's other beasts are silent! But he still muttered, "Where is there such a bird!"

"It's not a bird, it's not a bird!" The tongue-in-cheek little stone also said tenderly, his voice was so low that only Bai Lin could hear it clearly!

Bai Lin felt that her originally irritable mood was a little helpless when these little beasts made trouble!

"Miss!" Ah Da entered the door at this time and respectfully called to Bai Lin.

"Uncle A, is something wrong?"

"Mr. Yu She asked to see the young lady and said...I want to invite the young lady to visit their residence!" Da was sweating faintly!

"Oh!" Bai Lin was angry when she heard that, what does this Jingbei mean? Get revenge on her? Li got up and said, "I'll go out for a while, and when my father asks you, just say it!"

Just as I saw Jing Beibei thought, Bai Lin called Jing Beibei a pig. But if you invite her over today, don't you also say she's a pig? Can Bai Lin not be angry?

"Yes!" As soon as Ah Da looked up, he saw that Bai Lin's figure had already flashed out, and he shook his head at the door!

And another woman in a purple short skirt had just stepped on the threshold of the hall. After hearing the words behind, she suddenly froze, "Master Yi, I suddenly remembered that I have something to do, so you take me like Shiraishi. Greetings from the head!" After speaking, she turned around leisurely, although she seemed to be walking very slowly, but within a few moments, she saw that she had already left the door!

"Miss Bai!" Yu She hurriedly greeted him when she saw someone coming out, but unfortunately it seemed that she didn't even bother to smile, and walked past him coldly! Yu She was a little frightened, if it was the same as before, he would never be so afraid of her!

After all, her own boss is now a villain. Yesterday, she let the boss live in the pig shed, and his boss really lives. If this aunt comes with an even more horrific punishment, he estimates that his family boss will not frown! The key is that they are also unlucky! I really hope this thing will end soon, and they will be relieved soon! This frightening day, as long as you don't leave the East Gate, you have to suffer!