Auntie's Family

Bai Lin was too lazy to watch the show, and whether she died or not had nothing to do with her. At this time, Bai Lin was lying on the bed very leisurely, ready to sleep.

"What happened to Ding Xuemei?" Tang Liu in the other tent got up to watch the fun, and probed at the tent entrance and said.

At this time, Yang Jian happened to be coming in from outside, and after seeing it, he quickly said, "It's nothing, I want to go back!"

"How can I go back so well?" Tang Liu asked in a puzzled way.

"How do I know!" Yang Jian said helplessly, "Anyway, they didn't say anything when I asked her about it. But no matter what happened to her, it's not the time for us to worry about it. You better go to bed!"

Tang Liu Yi also felt that Yang Jian was right, "Okay, I'll go to sleep!" He yawned after saying that!

Seeing this, Yang Jian shook his head, then stared at the tent of Ding Xue and others with honest eyes, and muttered, "It's better to leave, so that I don't worry about Tang Liu!"

No matter who came over, Mrs. Ding never said that Ding Xue was injured. thing. She didn't know what happened to Ding Xue, and her injuries must have been done by an acquaintance. She guessed that because Ding Xue's cunning nature allowed strangers to approach her? But with Ding Xue's temperament, she didn't say who the person who stabbed her was, so she didn't dare to say nonsense. The time was also very tight, so she directly asked the guards to send those who came to find out the news.

"Young Master, are you alright?" Ouyang Jun frowned and glanced at Ouyang Xiaoqin, then looked at the tent that Ding Xue and others had already packed up. Where did Ouyang Xiaoqin come back from just now, and there was a trace of panic on his face.

"I'm fine!" Ouyang Xiaoqin stabbed someone for the first time. He didn't realize it at first, but he jumped when he saw someone bleeding and fell to the ground. The expression on his face was obviously not the first time he had killed someone, and his heart trembled again unconsciously.

"Master Xiaoqin..." Ouyang Jun looked at Ouyang Xiaoqin and saw that Ouyang Xiaoqin walked straight into the tent after being quiet for a while. This was even less like him. Could it be that he was with the man named 'Bai Miao' before. what happened to the woman? But it's not a good time to go and ask people.

That night, Bai Lin slept very peacefully, feeling that the air was full of fragrance.

The next day, with a hazy fog. Bai Lin vaguely heard the noise outside. She quickly got up and walked outside, and at a glance she saw Wan Zhen, Qian Yong and others gathered at her door, "What happened!"

"Sister Bai Miao!" Wan Zhen heard the voice and turned around and walked to Bai Lin. What, at this time, the outermost person is exposed.

"Isn't this Young Master Ouyang? Why, Young Master Ouyang still wants to settle accounts with me!" Bai Lin put her arms around her chest and looked at Ouyang Xiaoqin's fair face leisurely.

"I..." Today Ouyang Xiaoqin came to thank you for what happened last night, but Wan Zhen and the others were naturally puzzled, and at the same time did not allow themselves to be near her tent. He reasoned with them confidently, but now he finally waited until Bai Lin came out, but he didn't know what to say. He remembered the shameful cry in front of her last night, "I don't have the time to settle accounts with you!" Turn around and leave, heading towards his and others' tent.

"He... is he okay?" Qian Yong rubbed his head, "Didn't I just say something to thank you, I have to see Miss Bai, has this Miss Bai seen it, and said something like this, it's really a strange person. Fortunately, we Stop!"

"That's right, I almost let him in!" Wan Zhen nodded hurriedly, and then asked Bai Lin, "Sister Bai Miao, what happened to you last night?"

"It's still the same as usual, nothing happened! "Bai Lin smiled slightly.

Wan Zhen frowned and whispered in Bai Lin's ear, "Not long after you came back last night, I just saw that Ouyang Xiaoqin entered Ding Xue's tent, and I heard him not long after he came out. The matter that Mrs. Ding San ordered the Ding Jiajiawei to leave for home. Do you think there is something tricky about the two of them? "

Bai Lin rolled her eyes at Wan Zhen, who was gossiping, and flicked directly at his forehead.

"You don't care what they have, just do your own thing!" Bai Lin gave Wan Zhenyi a sanitary ball.

Wan Zhen pouted and muttered, "I always think Ding Xue's departure has something to do with Ouyang Xiaoqin..."

Bai Lin just turned around and was about to go back to the tent to wash up. Hearing Wan Zhen's words, the corners of his mouth twitched, it seems that his sixth sense is not bad. Ding Xue killed Ouyang Xiaoqin twice and naturally did not dare to speak out about his injuries. After all, everyone knows that Ouyang Xiaoqin admires her. If it was said that Ouyang Xiaoqin had hurt her, it would be hard to find a reason. If Ouyang Xiaoqin couldn't hold back and told all her previous plans, and it was because she wanted to kill him several times, he would If they were forced to do it, the people here would probably overturn their views on Ding Xue.

As usual, a few people continued to go towards the place of the unicorn after eating morning and evening. This time, Ouyang Xiaoqin was much more peaceful and never bothered Bai Lin again. If Wan Zhen felt that he was not dreaming, he would still see Ouyang Xiaoqin sending some fruits to his 'Bai Miao' sister'!

"Sister Bai Miao, his brain is funny?" Wan Zhen whispered in Bai Lin's ear.

Bai Lin shook her head, "It's not that you're so funny, but your sister Bai Miao's personality is too powerful!" Bai Lin's words were completely joking.

Wan Zhen nodded very educated, and said seriously, "As expected of Sister Bai Miao!"

Bai Lin was speechless, but he really believed it!

Several people arrived at their destination after rushing for four days. Seeing that there were people everywhere in the ten-mile radius, those who didn't know it thought it was a human base, all kinds of tents, and even wooden huts.

And Han Yu and the others were obviously not going to be with this 'rabble crowd', so they separated from Bai Lin and the others, and went to find their place on their own.

As for Ouyang Xiaoqin, he had no choice but to separate from Bai Lin. During this period, he originally wanted to return the armor to Bai Lin, but he never found the right time, thinking that he would go to her after setting up the tent!

"They don't plan to stay here for a long time, right?" Wan Zhen looked at the wooden houses in surprise!

"What's so strange about this? There is food and drink here. And it's been more than half a year since the unicorn was discovered, and no one has been able to capture it during this period! And this is my third time here!" Qian Yong said Loud, but not loud in this noisy camp!

"I see, how far are we from that unicorn?" Wan Zhen asked very educated.

"A distance of 60,000 meters!" Bai Lin said at this time!

"Yes, it's 60,000 meters, how do you know?" Qian Yong looked at Bai Lin curiously. This woman helped them a lot along the way, and she lived with them all the time, and unconsciously regarded her as a strong.

Bai Lin pointed directly to the top of the other tent, which really marked the distance between this and the unicorn. "Look at that!"

"Hahaha, so there is such a reminder!" Wan Zhen laughed. up.

"Uh... I almost forgot!" Qian Yong said embarrassedly, then looked at Bai Lin and Wan Zhen, "Are you joining the Unicorn League?"

"No!" Bai Lin and Wan Zhen said at the same time.

"Ah!" Qian Yong was a little disappointed when he heard it, "It's a pity, otherwise we could still be together, and now we can only part ways!"

"Yeah! We are also members of the alliance, although this is the territory of the Unicorn Alliance, but I can talk to the leader about giving you a place to live!" One of the thin-looking men handed the food in his hand to Wan Zhen, "I'll give you the rest, after all, you didn't take anything!"

"How about that? Everyone has a share of the compensation last time, and it's all put together!" How could Wan Zhen take it all? So he directly took his share with Bai Lin. Then he handed those things back to the thin man.

Seeing this, Qian Yong was also quite helpless. Don't look at this kid as just an ordinary person, there is no need to choose his character, "Take it, they won't want it if you push it over! Wait for me to find one for you. Good place, set up camp!"

"Thank you!" Wan Zhen said hurriedly, then looked at Bai Lin who was standing aside and didn't know what she was looking at and pushed her, "What's wrong with Sister Bai Miao?"

"It's nothing, just watching Just look at the surrounding environment!" Bai Lin returned to her senses, their camp is surrounded by mountains, and many places are bare stones. Much like a stone forest.

It took them ten days to reach the unicorn's site, which shows how far the unicorn is from the human base! It is understandable to be discovered here.

"I said why are you guys still stunned here!" A sarcastic voice sounded.

Bai Lin was extremely helpless when she heard this voice, because this voice was very familiar, it was Miao Cuihua's younger sister, her mean aunt, Miao Cuiyu, how could she appear here? Bai Lin turned her head and saw that Miao Cuiyu had her waist tucked like before the end of the world, and was pointing at Qian Yong and a few people to abuse!

"Mrs. Miao, please be careful!" Qian Yong frowned and said to the woman in front of him.

"I'm cautious? Why am I not being cautious?" Miao Cuiyu heard a louder voice, "This is the site I fancy, and when my distinguished guests arrive at the place where they are going to camp, who are you to dare to be here? Camping?"

"It's her again!" Everyone around watching the fun said helplessly.

"This little brother, what do you call her again? Is she famous?" Bai Lin had to know Miao Cuiyu's identity at this time.

"You don't know her?" When the man who was questioned by Bai Lin heard it, he looked at Bai Lin as if he was looking at a monster, "She is the future of Chu Bai, the current level 20 gold-type power user of the Unicorn Alliance. Mother-in-law!"

"Twenty-level gold-type ability person?" Wan Zhen's eyes widened when he heard this, "Could it be that Chu Bai is from Taoyuan Base?"

"No, Chu Bai is not from the Taoyuan Base. As for his mysterious identity, we don't know. It is estimated that it should be a strong man from that big base!" The man sighed.

"Oh, that's it!" Bai Lin looked at Miao Cuiyu, who was still swearing on her hips, and rubbed her forehead. She was both a mother and a father herself. How could the gap between her and Aunt Miao be so big, and Miao Cuiyu at this time She seems to be a lot older, but Bai Lin didn't feel any supernatural powers in her. "What's her daughter's name? Is there anyone else in the family? Do they all have

supernatural powers?" With a light smile, the woman was gossiping, but she answered her question again, "Her daughter, Chu Bai's fiancee, is called Li Xiuqing, she has supernatural powers, and she is a dual-type superpower of the fifteenth level of water and wood. This Li Xiuqing also has a brother named Li Xiu, but this Li Xiu is more frustrated, he is only an eighth-level earth-type ability user! And she..." The man pointed at Miao Cuiyu, "She is called Miao Cuiyu, no Ability, just an ordinary person, if it weren't for the face of Li Xiuqing and Alliance Leader Chu Bai, no one would want to listen to her!" Speaking of such a man, his eyes were full of disdain.

"It turns out that it's strange. There are mothers, sons, daughters, and even son-in-law. Their father is dead?" Bai Lin continued to ask.

The man nodded, "Anyway, they have never heard of Li Xiuqing's father since they followed Chu Bai. I guess he's dead!"

"I see!" Bai Lin really wanted to roll her eyes, this Miao Cuiyu family is really strong, not only alive but also found A good backer!

"How can I still take you if I don't let you go?" Miao Cuiyu didn't listen to what she said, and Qian Yong simply waved his hand and knocked the animal skin on his hand to the ground.

"Mrs. Miao, please stop in moderation! Your guest is your guest, can't I set up a tent for my guest?" Qian Yong was really angry, thinking about his tenth-level ability user, if he hadn't looked at him On the face of the alliance leader Chu Bai, how could he tolerate an ordinary person being so presumptuous in front of him?

"I know who is so daring!" At the moment, a woman dressed in a noble golden needle and feather service raised her head high, and looked at Qian Yong with disdain and ants-like eyes.

"Li Xiuqing!" Bai Lin called out softly.

"It's her!" The man next to him said softly.

"Miss Li, what do you want?" Qian Yong naturally knew what a raccoon dog on a hill was. If he had never dared to speak before, but after Bai Lin earned their self-respect for them, they became a lot tougher for some reason.

"What do I think? Do you know who she is, since she dares to scold her like this? She is my mother and brother Chu's future mother-in-law. How dare you talk to my mother like this from a tenth-level power user? "Sure enough, Li Xiuqing's tone was very bad. "My mother said that we have guests coming, why do you have to camp here?"

"This place is so big that it can hold twenty tents. Do your guests take up so much space? I You want to know what kind of honored guest made you disregard our brothers' face!" Qian Yong is not an idiot, since he earns it, he must earn it.

"Hehehe!" Li Xiuqing laughed coldly upon hearing this, "My guest? Is my guest someone like you can know? It's you, who said you camped for your guest, I want to see it. Look who your distinguished guest is!"

Bai Lin raised her forehead, distinguished guest, how could she hear the sarcasm in Li Xiuqing's mouth?

When Qian Yong heard it, he was proud to invite Bai Lin and Wan Zhen together, "These two are my distinguished guests, her name is Bai Miao, and his name is Wan Zhen!" Pointing at Bai Lin and Wan Zhen, they introduced.

"Pfft, hahahaha!" Li Xiuqing couldn't help laughing when she saw Bai Lin and Wan Zhen, with an extremely sharp sarcasm in her voice, "It's really a distinguished guest, a tenth-level Xiaoyi. The able, an ordinary person. I can understand, and only people of your level will regard them as honored guests. Then I will ask them where they are expensive? Is it because of their status that they wear such a poor appearance? "

After not seeing him for a few years, Bai Lin didn't expect that Li Xiuqing would be able to turn around and swear. Speaking of their power level, it was definitely not because of the strong that Qian Yong respected them. Later, when asked about their identities, if they had to wear clothes, who would think they had any good identities?

"What do you know!" Naturally, Qian Yong knew what Li Xiuqing meant, and his face immediately flushed. "What I admire is their character, their heart and humanity!

" The pock-faced, ugly woman and a handsome man must have used some means to climb up to Qian Yong. What are you going to do further? Climbing up on her fiancé? "Character and character? Is there any character in dressing like this?"

"It turns out that Miss Li always looks at people from what she wears, and it's good to wear good character. Do you want to dress like Miss Li and Mrs. Miao? ? Then I'd rather wear animal skins for the rest of my life." Bai Lin was really speechless towards Li Xiuqing, her previous stinky problems could not be changed at all. She had to suspect that there was something wrong with the twentieth-level Chu Bai's eyes, and she actually fell in love with such a fiancée, tsk tsk, she estimated that the Chu alliance leader should be an old man.

"You bitch, what do you mean!" Miao Cuiyu couldn't listen to someone mocking her like that. Naturally, she knew what Bai Lin was expressing, even if you were dressed in a human-like shape, you might not look like a human being!

"Look at this character, it's really good, the word slut comes out!" Bai Lin shook her head.

"You...you..." Miao Cuihua still wanted to swear, but looking at the eyes of the people around her, she took a deep breath.

"What are you doing around here?" At this moment, a serious and magnetic voice came.

The people on the periphery immediately gave way, and at the same time shouted in unison, "President Chu!"

Bai Lin heard that as soon as she looked up, she saw a handsome face. Although it was not as good-looking as Jing Beibei, it also had its own characteristics. At first glance, it looked like that of a chivalrous person. He is not very old, about thirty years old, but Bai Lin knows that many people have their lifelines extended due to the upgrade of their abilities, so he should look like before the end of the world, and he should be nearly forty now. But Bai Lin doesn't think he is old, because it seems that Bai Lin also passed her 30th birthday unknowingly.

Wait a minute, Bai Lin glanced at Li Xiuqing, who had turned from a mean face before to a red face and softly called to the man, "Brother Chu, why are you here?" Bai Lin almost vomited blood, but Nima, this handsome Chu Bai, was really blind, and he actually fell in love with Li Xiuqing! In other words, does Li Xiuqing really have any charm that attracts him? She doesn't know? Immediately, Bai Lin's eyes were on Li Xiuqing, who was holding Chu Bai's arm and instantly became a little bird. After a while, she felt like vomiting. In terms of appearance, she completely followed Miao Cuiyu. Miao Cuiyu and Miao Cuihua were sisters, and they naturally looked good. But it can't be said that she is a beautiful woman. So Li Xiuqing is at best a beautiful woman! But Bai Lin was used to seeing that mean face, so she couldn't see how attractive she was.

At this time, Bai Lin didn't know that Chu Bai, who was not far away, kept looking at her. He always felt that he had seen this woman with freckles and a red birthmark before.

Of course, they had seen it before the end of the world in the bulletproof garage where the off-road was placed, but Bai Lin only saw a back. But he looked at Bai Lin's face! But now that Bai Lin was wearing makeup, he couldn't even think of it.

"President Chu, I asked you for instructions just now, saying that a friend of mine has no place to go, but only occupies a small place to make a tent!" Qian Yong said at this time, "But, when I first started doing this Madam came to make trouble. Today, I will ask the leader of the alliance to be the leader. If you really think that I have done something wrong in this matter, I will immediately tear down the tent that is half pitched!"

Chu Bai looked at him at this time . Put it on the tent, frowned, "I agree, you continue to build!"

"What?" Miao Cuiyu didn't expect him to say that, so where would she put her face? Busy blinked at Li Xiuqing.

Li Xiuqing immediately said in a coquettish voice, "Brother Chu, what's the matter with you? I said earlier that they would come, and I promised to build a tent for them!"

Only then did Bai Lin turn her eyes away. Going to the two of them, looking at the two, although they were close, Chu Bai didn't push Li Xiuqing away, but why did she always feel that something was wrong, that they didn't feel like they were loving people! But according to Chu Bai's ability, if he doesn't like Li Xiuqing, he can let her leave him directly. Bai Lin couldn't figure it out. But I was relieved to think of where she was staying tonight. However, she did notice what Li Xiuqing said about them, and they seemed to have a hint of obscurity!

"They can't use so many places to come here!" Chu Bai rolled his eyes and Li Xiuqing had resolved the matter and was about to leave.

A laughing voice suddenly came from not far away, "So you've become the leader of the alliance here!"

Bai Lin was naturally attracted by the voice, and when she looked up, they were all people wearing gorgeous armor, and Everyone's armor is level 20, and behind them are more than a dozen ability users, all of whom are level 15, and the armor worn by these ability users is also level 20! At the same time, everyone is accompanied by a pet, and the level of those pets ranges from fifteen to twenty. The most important thing is that the five people who look like young masters and young ladies in front, Bai Lin can't tell their power level, it seems that their level should not be low, and they should have learned how to hide their own powers. The key is that their pet, there are actually twenty-two grades, and the same level as Xiaojin, it is a small blue snake.

Suddenly Bai Lin's eyes widened. The owner of her blue twenty-two little snake was not Yi Shanshan in blue armor. What day is today? Everyone I met before is out!

The person who spoke was a boy of about fifteen years old who was as cute as Zhou Xi, but his cuteness had a baby face like Eurasian.

"It's very early!" Chu Bai stood firmly on the spot, then pointed to an empty grass behind Bai Lin, "I think you should have your own tent and build your own on the site reserved for you!"

"Chu, you are too Be ruthless!" The cute boy jumped up and pointed at the open space, "Didn't you just set it up for me right away?"

"Zhuge Liuxiang, what are you selling, I'll go set it up first! "Behind the lovely boy named Zhuge Liuxiang, a slightly thin, but handsome man in his twenties who was wearing black armor said with a smile, and at the same time he had brought the three people who followed him over to find a man. After the place, I saw that the three people behind them all had space rings in their hands, and they had already started to set up tents.

On the other hand, Yi Shanshan and another woman who seemed to be cold and beautiful from the inside out, took the seven people behind them and started to set up a tent to the other side.

The last man in his thirties, who seemed to be relatively calm, frowned, "Master, let's build it ourselves!" This was obviously addressed to Zhuge Liuxiang.

"Just let it go, what are you still doing, hurry up!" Zhuge Liuxiang hurriedly shouted to the five guards behind him, and then went directly to the middle of the two tents, "Give me where, I want to go there. !"

Bai Lin looked at the location, and the tent that Qian Yong set up for them just happened to be facing the three tents in front. She swallowed, although she didn't know how Yi Shanshan had such a good fate with them, but she was sure that they were definitely members of the hidden family. Only the members of the hidden family had such a great hand!

Wan Zhen was stunned when he looked at the group of them. Not to mention the 'hardware', the 'software' alone left him behind.

The person who looked like this was more than Wan Zhen. Others, including Qian Yong and others, looked at that group of people in disbelief. To say where they had seen this kind of momentum, only the people from Taoyuan Base could compare.

Li Xiuqing looked at everyone's appearance with an unusually arrogant expression, and then there was a hint of smugness on the corner of his mouth, "This is my honored guest!" Then he said to Chu Bai, "Brother Chu, I'll go see Shui Lan first. Nothing!"

Chu Bai nodded, then turned around like a stranger and walked towards the tent where he was working.

On the other hand, Li Xiuqing walked to Bai Lin's side and deliberately bumped Bai Lin hard. Bai Lin didn't pay attention and stumbled. Li Xiuqing sneered, then walked towards Yi Shanshan's tent.

"Why is she like this?" Fortunately, Wan Zhen supported Bai Lin.

Bai Lin stood up straight and stared at Li Xiuqing's back. Can she know people from the hidden family? Through the previous information of the monkey, this hidden family has five sects, divided into east, west, south, north, and middle! Among them, Zhongmen is the head of the hidden family, and it is the family of Han Yu and others. And the main surname of the western reclusive family is Gongyang, the surname of the Eastern reclusive family is Bai, the main surname of the northern reclusive family is Yi, and the last reclusive family in the south has the surname Zhuge... I

just heard that the handsome man called the fifteen-year-old. The boy is Zhuge Liuxiang, so that lovely boy is a member of the Southern Hidden Family. If Yi Shanshan is a member of the Hidden Family, then her team is the Northern Hidden Family with Yi surname. But what about the others?

It seems that Chu Bai is acquainted with them, and they are very familiar, and others don't know Chu Bai's identity... Could it be that he is also a member of the hermit family? In this way, in the past, why did Li Xiuqing know them...Chu Bai. Chu Bai... Bai Chu! The Dongfang Bai family, by the way, Chu Bai is actually Bai Chu, a member of the Bai family of the Dongfang hidden family. The handsome man before that was a member of the Gongyang family, a reclusive family in the West.

But why did Li Xiuqing know Bai Chu? If he had met Bai Chu before the end of the world, with Li Xiuqing's show-off temperament, he would have brought the talented Bai Chu to show off everywhere. It seems that it should have arrived at the base after the end of the world, and then encountered it when escaping from the earthquake.

"Miss Bai!"

The voice was cold, Bai Lin, who had excellent ears, heard it, thinking who was calling her, and looked forward in a conditioned reflex. I saw Li Xiuqing happily answer, "Shui Lan, I'm sorry! It's all Brother Chu, I just said that I will set up the tent for you!"

"Miss Bai is polite, we set up the same ourselves, and I would like to thank Miss Bai. Leave us a place to camp!" Yi Shanshan said this!

"Thank you, these are trivial things with our relationship!" Li Xiuqing smiled happily.

Bai Lin scratched her braids, this is interesting. Why did Li Xiuqing change his surname to Bai? She was sure that her father's surname was Li. Could it be that her mother remarried and entered the Bai family, a hidden family? Bai Lin looked at Miao Cuiyu who was smiling at Yi Shuilan and Yi Shanshan. Why don't you look like it... Is it possible that the men of the Bai family of the hidden family can't find a wife? Are you still looking for ordinary people to be your wives? What an international joke?

Bai Lin, who couldn't figure it out, could only give up, and think about how to get the unicorn from the hands of the young masters and young ladies! Besides, Jingbei and Han Yu are also her competitors, so everyone is here!