The Weird Maple Leaf Forest

Although the group did not experience any powerful zombies such as first-level zombies, they did their best for some crystal cores along the way.

Several people are used to Bai Lin always taking out some delicious food from her big travel bag, but these things are not for nothing. Except for Miao Cuihua and Eurasian, everyone else had to exchange the crystal nucleus. In Bai Lin's words, she has hands and feet, she provides skills, is it wrong for you to earn crystal cores to eat?

At first, some people still complained a little. After all, killing zombies was not very good at the beginning, but after five days of getting along, I found that Bai Lin is really good, taught them a lot of skills, and they must do it every day. It is to exercise. This is the rule of Bai Lin's team. Gradually, I began to get used to it, to get used to the new life, and to get used to everyone.

Among them, the three Bai Lin were still the most familiar. With the addition of others, they also integrated into it very well. After all, in Bai Lin's words, since they are acting together, they must understand each person's characteristics, be good at it, and become more tacit.

There are also small groups inside. Xiaobing and Ye Zi are about the same age, so the two of them naturally talk more, while Ouya and Qi Qin are of the same age and talk more closely. As for Miao Cuihua, she may have been more like a mother and son because she had more partners with Sun Li. They are all dominated by Bai Lin, one is Bai Lin's ability, the other is Bai Lin's unequivocal personality and a little bit of a tyrannical temperament, and they are more obedient and respectful to her. She raised Bai Lin's identity to a new level on her own, like a professor who just turned eighteen, teaching a group of college students in their twenties. No one dared to question her. Change your opinion based on her abilities!

"Sister Bai Lin, it is estimated that you should be in H City tonight!" Ye Ziye asked suddenly.

H city is a small city, located between W city and S city. And the military camp where He Dazhuang is located is here.

Bai Lin nodded, but she was thinking in her heart whether she should go to He Dazhuang's military camp to see it, but in the end she rejected it, because she was busy training before the accident and forgot to ask He Dazhuang something. I don't know how many people in his barracks have mutated. After all, those people are soldiers, and the mutation will definitely be more powerful than other zombies. The barracks where He Dazhuang is located is regarded as a main force in the middle of China. But Bai Lin believed that He Dazhuang must still be alive!

"What's in front?" Miao Cuihua looked at the red forest in front of her!

Miao Cuihua's words instantly attracted everyone's attention. As the car entered more and more, Bai Lin and other talents were really attracted by the beautiful scenery in front of them.

Bai Lin didn't drive the car very close, but stopped conveniently ten meters away, and everyone got off.

"It turned out to be the famous Maple Leaf Forest in H City!" Sun Li said excitedly, staring at the trees.

"It's so beautiful!" Ye Ye stared at the trees in front of him.

Bai Lin frowned, "I saw a lot of trees along the way, including maple leaves, but they were all half withered. Didn't you find anything? Abnormalities are demons, and these maple leaves are How big, how tall and how thick! Look carefully!"

After Bai Lin's reminder, they remembered that, indeed, this maple tree is taller and thicker than the ones seen before the end of the world, and the smallest tree requires three people It's just a hug, and the road in the middle is also full of potholes and cracks.

"Linlin, this is the only way..." Miao Cuihua said with a frown.

"Boss, do you see any danger?" Ou Ya looked at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin shook her head, she really didn't see anything, wait... It seems that when she went back in her previous life, she passed by here, but these leaves are not red, but green, and there are many tiny leaves hidden under the leaves. The ox hair needles attack things like the ox hair needles, and the ox hair needles have a corrosive effect, so many of them are easily corroded by the blood and water, and finally merge into the land and become the nourishment of the trees. With the upgrade of the tree, the venom contaminated by the ox hair needle is the strongest.

"Get in the car!" If this is the case, then it looks like a group of trees that have just woken up, with a bulletproof car, but there is nothing to fear!

Seeing Bai Lin say this, it shouldn't be a big problem after thinking about it.

"Bump!" As soon as they entered the woods, they heard a sound like being hit by an air gun from the car body. Fortunately, Bai Lin asked everyone to close all the glass doors on the windows before everyone got into the car. Make a stopper.

"Fortunately, Sister Bai Lin is known for her foresight!" Zhou Xi was busy flattering her.

"That's Sister Bai Lin's caution and Huoyan Jingjing!" Ye Ye rolled his eyes at Zhou Xi.

"Whatever, I'm following Sister Bai Lin anyway. Speaking of which, Brother Ou, according to the meditation request you said about discovering supernatural powers yesterday, I seem to feel a hidden energy in my body!" Zhou Xi smiled. said.

"Ah!" Ye Zi looked at him in surprise, "No way! Then...then you will be like Sister Bai Lin and the others soon!"

"I have it too!" When I found out yesterday, I wanted to share it with my friends, but after all, there are other people who don't have powers, and he is afraid of letting them lose.

"Really, congratulations!" It was Qi Qin who spoke out.

Ouya, Miao Cuihua and others were also happy for them, "Just wait until the time comes to inspire it."

"Then... I don't have any powers among those people!" Ye Zi was a little frustrated, she always hoped that she would break out With supernatural powers, he can be as powerful as Bai Lin and protect his parents. Although she didn't hear any news about her parents, she subconsciously thought that her parents were still alive. If she hadn't come to play in W City this time, nothing like this would have happened.

Bai Lin drove the car and listened to the words behind, and said softly, "Ye Zi, you actually have

supernatural powers!" some time.

"Sister Bai Lin, don't make fun of me!" Ye Zi smiled bitterly.

"I'm never kidding. Remember when you woke up a few days ago and found that everything around you was messed up?"

It was the third night after leaving the base. Bai Lin and others went directly to a small hotel and fell asleep. Ye Zi and Bai Lin were nested in the same room. Bai Lin could clearly feel the fluctuation of the surrounding air and the movement of objects. She was startled at the time. She didn't expect that Ye Ye was actually a spiritual power, the energy of spiritual power. Not in the dantian, but in the mind.

"I remember!" Ye Ye frowned slightly, not understanding why Bai Lin mentioned such a thing.

Bai Lin let go of one hand, and immediately saw a crystal nucleus in her hand suspended. After that, Bai Lin drove the car with both hands, and the crystal nucleus was still suspended in the air and did not fall.

"She...she..."

Seeing Qi Qin's unusually surprised look, Ouya knocked on his forehead directly, "Boss, this is a mental ability!"

Bai Lin continued to explain, "At that time, you were surrounded by This kind of situation, but because I just discovered it, I am not skilled in controlling it. I think it is more related to your dream. Fortunately, I am by your side. If other people are there, it is estimated that it will also be affected by your dream! "

Then...then what Sister Bai Lin means is that I have psychic powers, but...but I didn't discover this ability!"

"Psychic powers are mainly used in the brain! If you really want to achieve control, it is contact and meditation ." Not only will he be able to control the surrounding objects, but even the zombies will be able to control his actions!" Bai Lin stopped explaining, "I'll teach you at night!"

Ye Zi was so excited that she immediately raised her chest, Looking proudly at the crowd.

"Cut! What's so great, I'll kill you in seconds when my powers appear!" Bai Lin's words were eager to show off. Although her knowledge came from posts, she would also Add some of your own understanding and ideas about powers. These understandings and ideas were really realized by Bai Lin in her previous life, but many scoffed at them.

Squeak! It instantly broke the silence in the car.

"What's blocking the front?" Zhou Xi's eyes widened, her mouth opened wide, and she closed it after a while.

"There are probably thousands of zombie mice..." Bai Lin said calmly. It turned out that they were all concentrated here, but did not dare to enter the Maple Leaf Forest.

Those mice are still the size of normal mice, but it is precisely because of this that on the basis of the increased speed, they are more difficult to deal with. They have protruding sharp teeth, one on top of the other, like a black wall with blood and energy. The smelly wall.