Team Growth

For Qi Qin's actions, several other people also saw it, Yi Shanshan wanted to move forward, but was pulled by Xiao Feng, and shook her head gently. Yi Shanshan had to be silent when she saw this. Now she is still Xiao Feng's girlfriend, and it would be very dangerous for a woman to stay there, so she took a step back and stayed by Xiao Feng's side quietly.

And Yang Zhong was angry at the base's actions. Could it be that those who have supernatural abilities suffered this kind of treatment first!

"Yang Zhong, do you really want to go out?" The base commander shouted and stopped Yang Zhong.

"This matter can't be handled like this!" Yang Zhong said, and ignored the head of the base, and walked out directly. Qi Qin followed closely, but people were already guarding outside the house.

"You can't go there, we just cleared the field, so as not to accidentally get hurt!" The visitor saw Yang Zhong going out and hurriedly stopped him.

Qi Qin is a little regretful at this time. He has patriotism, but you are going to die before you let him play well. Isn't that tricking people! If I knew it earlier, I followed Bai Lin and the others. Speaking of which, their abilities are so good, especially Miao Cuihua, they are simply gods. With this thought, Qi Qin's heart was a little loose, looking at Yang Zhong's back, he was arguing with the soldier at the door. Sighing lightly, how can there be any reason to make it work now. Eyes wandering.

Bai Lin glanced at the soldier beside her in surprise, "I didn't expect you to be so powerful!" It really doesn't look like someone who only studied for three days.

Xiaobing patted his head embarrassedly, "Well, that's why they entered me."

Bai Lin has her own measure. Bai Lin didn't kill the people in the base. After all, she could stay. It may not be the elite in the future, and one more manpower means more power.

"Linlin!" At this time, Bai Lin's car was driven over by Sun Li, and Miao Cuihua sat in the co-pilot, "Bump!"

"Bump!" Because there were many railings on the road, Sun Li There was no other way but to listen to Miao Cuihua. At that time, his driving habit was still too gentle.

Bai Lin glanced at it and said to Xiao Bing, "cover me"

"Okay!" Xiaobing knew that he could only follow Bai Lin at this time, and it seemed that Bai Lin's marksmanship was very good, and the way he shot was very handsome, seemingly casual, but the bullets could hit the target. Then he shot and observed Bai Lin, "Good... What a handsome skill!"

Miao Cuihua opened the car door, and Bai Lin jumped in. Seeing this, Sun Li knew that she was going to drive by herself, so she quickly moved away.

As soon as Bai Lin drove Miao Cuihua, Miao Cuihua was busy pulling the handrail. Sun Li was a little puzzled when she saw this.

"Get in the car!" Bai Lin's beautiful tail flicked to Xiao Bing's face, and the car body slammed, and Sun Li, who was next to him, jumped, "So it's bulletproof!" Xiao

Bing's skills are also very good, although he is better than Not Bai Lin, but with a small stature, she jumped into the car very agilely.

Because Ouya and Ye Ye are the door to the exit of the base, after all, it is a big iron gate, and hitting it with a car will definitely not work, so Bai Lin just drove the car out.

"Wait, there's me!" Qi Qin, who found a chance to escape, was caught up by Qi Qin because of his speed ability, and Bai Lin's car stopped for a while.

"Linlin!" Even so, Miao Cuihua still listened to Bai Lin.

"Let him come up!"

"Huh!" After Bai Lin's approval, Qi Qin got into the car and let out a big sigh, but before he could sit still, he leaned back and bumped into the seat. How fast is Bai Lin, "Before..." She stared at the wall in front of her with wide eyes, but Bai Lin suddenly turned her head, and several people fell again.

When he reacted, his stomach turned upside down, and he held it back alive.

Ouya and Ye Ye struggled to break through the siege. Just when the iron door was opened, Bai Lin's car rushed over. The doors on both sides were opened, and Ou Ya easily jumped into the car, but Ye Ye was injured because of the injury. , so Bai Lin's speed was a little slower, and was pulled up by Miao Cuihua.

"Huh!" Several people breathed a sigh of relief when they looked at the base gate that was getting farther and farther away.

"Why did the base commander want to kill you?" Xiaobing is considered to be implicated, and of course he wants to know the reason.

"Because of our ability!" Qi Qin touched the sweat on his forehead.

"What ability!" Xiaobing puzzled, "Is it the speed of your previous run?"

"Smart!" Ouya smiled.

"Ah! Then you all...have..." As soon as he finished speaking, he saw drops of water coming out of Miao Cuihua's hands, her eyes widened, "My grandma is a bear, don't have dazzling eyes!"

Qi Qin knew that he With a smile, "Maybe you will have it in the future too!"

Because of the leaf injury, Miao Cuihua hurriedly used her supernatural ability to heal the wound that had dripped on her. Miao Cuihua felt a little distressed. She was considered a kind child when she said that, "I will change clothes when I get to the resting place."

Fortunately, the car was big enough to fit seven people. After all, there are three rows of seats, and Miao Cuihua tidyed up the trunk before, otherwise it would not have been so long!

"Do you have a place to go?" Bai Lin asked. After all, the purpose of the other two people in the car is unknown. As for Qi Qin, although he is an orphan, he doesn't know if he wants to follow them!

"That I have the speed ability, I don't know if I can join you!" Qi Qin touched his head, he really had nowhere to go after leaving the base, and after two days of getting along, he still had trust in Bai Lin and others.

Xiao Bing also touched his head. He had a family, but when his family fled, they abandoned him, "I...have no family, and I was a thief before the end of the world..." In the end, Xiao Bing still told the truth.

Hearing that several people were looking at him in surprise, they really couldn't tell.

Seeing the disbelief in the eyes of everyone, as an elite in the thief world, he felt insulted, "You don't believe me, I am a very powerful thief, I remember three months ago at the S City Jewelry Exhibition, where I lost a piece worth 10 million. The night pearl is my masterpiece!"

Suddenly the car fell silent.

Xiao Bing thought he had scared them, and his proud expression immediately changed to a pitiful look, "There is a way to steal, and there are rules of stealing. As a thief, you don't steal everything, but you are just looking for a breakthrough!"

Ouya rolled his eyes, "Did we say anything to you? If you really want to follow us, then it's your responsibility if we lose anything!"

"Ah!" Xiaobing stared at Ouya in disbelief, " What do you mean, if something is left unattended during the break, it will be counted on my head?"

Ou Ya nodded with a smile, in fact, this sentence also expressed his distrust of him.

Xiaobing naturally knew what he meant, so he could only nod his head. After all, he wasn't stupid. This group of people seemed to be much more reliable than the base. Otherwise, Bai Lin wouldn't have saved him.

"By the way, I don't know your name yet!" Ye Ye asked curiously, "I don't need to be much older to see your age!" Then, for a moment, they seemed to be thieves!

"My name is Zhou Xi, I am fifteen years old this year!" Xiao Bing cracked his mouth and smiled.

"..." Ye Zi is a little weak, Bai Lin really attracts talents, "Then where did you study?"

"I... I dropped out of school when I was ten!" Ye Zi didn't dare to ask here.

In this way, the team of three developed into a seven-member team and headed towards S City!