Strange Natural Materials and Treasures are Available

When Xiao Jin told Bai Lin about his plan and the little meat bird, the little meat bird looked at Bai Lin with adoring eyes, "Sister, you are amazing!"

Bai Lin looked at the two mutants The beast, the thief who smiled abnormally, was a little helpless, she was just telling a plan, was it necessary? "You all have to be careful, or I won't care if you get hurt!"

"Don't worry!" Xiao Jin quickly packed his ticket!

At this moment, a loud cry rang out. Qi Bailin and the two pets looked at each other, "Action!"

After hearing Bai Lin's words, Xiao Jin took the little meat bird and disappeared in front of Bai Lin in a flash, while Bai Lin walked slowly. Going down, of course, at this time, she has disbanded all the pigtails, combed a ponytail, and showed her original appearance at the same time! The corner of his mouth drew a slight arc, thinking of the poison he had been in, thinking of the siege he had received before, Yaya, this time, I will charge some interest first! Thinking about it, he jumped off the tree and walked towards the place where the sound was heard.

When she was a hundred meters away from the mutant beast, Bai Lin stopped, and at the same time radiated her spiritual power. In just one minute, Bai Lin took back the mental ability with a pale face. The reason is that when the mental power was about to approach the unicorn, the power of the unicorn was too great, and it directly impacted her mental power. Fortunately, she received it quickly, and it was estimated that it was a second later. Your head will be blasted with impact!

Bai Lin couldn't, she could only approach them again! Bai Lin stopped when she was 30 meters away. The place she looked at was broken ice. It turned out that the unicorn was mainly ice-type power. Looking at the small tornado on its four feet, it seemed that it should be Ice and wind dual-series abilities!

Han Yu and others had already planned it, especially when they were getting closer and closer to the unicorn, they smelled a strong fragrance, and this fragrance had a very strong energy, but it was not violent, and it was very gentle. . He knew that with this thing, his leveling up should be much faster, so as not to be talked about by his father.

The attack this time had been discussed before, so Zhuge Liuxiang and others first led out the unicorn, and then Han Yu and others ambush it. But here comes the question, maybe Bai Lin really guessed it, the unicorn will not leave the hole. Although they attacked it directly, it is not a soft persimmon, offensive and defensive.

"No, cousin, it won't come out!" Zhuge Liuxiang was very helpless!

Han Yu also had a headache watching the unicorn flying in the air in front of the hole, still sticking to his position, "In this case, let's get what's in the hole first!"

"Yes!" Everyone behind him nodded. .

Immediately, some of the people began to attack the unicorn, and the other part of the people planned to pass under it.

"Roar!" Seemingly knowing what a few people were thinking, the unicorn erupted directly from its mouth with a wall about one meter thick. This wall was not the eighteenth level of Bai Lin's or the twenty-two level of Yi Shanshan's. The ice wall of the mutant snake can be compared, although it is only one meter thick, but if you want to go in, there is absolutely no way to pry it open, unless you ten 20th-level powerhouses continue to attack for an hour. Time may be able to break!

The unicorn naturally saw the helplessness in the eyes of a few people, and a glimmer of pride flashed in the round eyes. Since a little human dares to look at its things, hey, no matter how many people come, it will not be afraid. With this Ice Wall, then it will deal with other people first!

"It's here!" Tang Liu shouted, Yaya, who are those unfamiliar powerhouses? It was clearly a level 15 ability that was displayed before, but now it has become a level 20 ability when it erupted, and each has a beast pet. They are just here to make soy sauce, don't you have to play so big? "Brother Zhang, let's retire quickly. It's currently at level 26. We really can't hold it!"

Yang Jian also retreated to the end at this time. You have challenged that level 26 mutant beast by leaps and bounds! What is the difference between this and looking for death! But that unicorn is really good-looking and powerful!

Zhang Chong naturally knew that the unicorn was fighting fast to clear their attention at this time, and shouted at Han Yu, "Deputy Head Han, I'm sorry, we can't hold it anymore!"

"Go back . !" Han Yu knew that although Zhang Chong was at level 20 at this time, his supernatural aura was very strange, rising and falling, obviously something happened to his supernatural power!

Zhang Chong immediately took Tang Liu and Yang Jian away from this place of right and wrong!

Gamba and Yuan Jiao tried their best to protect themselves, and they didn't have the ability to attack, but thinking of the treasures inside, Han Yu said that as long as they persisted to the end, they would be divided equally, so they didn't want to leave! Because they feel that the contents inside can emit such a strong aura, there should be more than one treasure!

So Han Yu, Zhuge Liuxiang, Yi Shuilan, Yi Shanshan and Gongyanglei are attacking the ice wall, and the main ones attacking the unicorn are the guards of the hidden family and their pets!

"Smart!" Bai Lin almost gave the unicorn a thumbs up, revealing her white teeth! Let them attack slowly, it's really cheap for her!

Hehe, Xiao Jin brought a little meat bird that is immune to the elements of supernatural power. When the unicorn proudly sent out an ice wall to block the entrance of the hole, many people did not notice one because of the sudden action. The fist-sized little meat bird with a chopstick-sized little gold in his mouth crossed the ice without hindrance!

Xiao Jin went into the cave and looked out of the ice wall. He really saw that Han Yu and the others had already started cutting ice! Fortunately, their movements were fast, and the thief quickly walked towards the cave with a smile.

The inside of the cave was very dry, and there was an inexplicable wind blowing out, and it was this wind that brought out the good smell. However, the hole is very long. If Bai Lin saw it, she would know that this hole is very similar to a hole for digging ore!

"Why haven't you arrived for so long?" Little broiler and Xiao Jin flew for about ten minutes. Although they were slow, they still walked a short distance, and they still didn't see the end and the treasure. They speeded up unconsciously. After all, they didn't know what was going on outside. Bai Lin had instructed that if the tunnel was too long for more than half an hour and they didn't find them, they had to leave and think about it in the long run!

But when Xiaojin grows a little bit bigger and takes the little meat bird to use wind energy to bless, of course, he still can't finish exploring the safety of the surrounding, but the speed is generally fast, but still after five minutes, they always arrive!

The little broiler stared at the huge mine hole that opened up in an instant. The originally dark hole was still flashing red at this time. There is a feeling that the willows are dark and the flowers are bright and another village is said by humans!

Xiaojin also looked at the mine in surprise that was cut by pieces of red stones, and in the center of the mine full of red light was a tall tree, which was full of fruits that glowed softly. , this kind of fruit is so small that it is only about the size of a pre-apocalyptic cherry, and the light varies, some red, some white, some purple...

"This is a tree, what should I do?" The broiler stared at the tree on the tree. Fruit, I really want to eat it, but now it's important to get down to business! But they really miscalculated, how could they have thought that there was actually a tree growing here? And this tree is thicker than the waist of Xiaojin's original body, which shows how big this tree is and how many fruits it has!

"It's a tree that needs to be moved!" Xiao Jin's longan eyes widened, Yaya's really hard to do!

"Okay, then you move the tree! I'll take the wind and pick the fruit!" The two discussed with each other!

"No, there are too many fruits, when will you pick a beast!" Xiao Jin disagreed very much!

And Bai Lin, who was outside at this time, frowned, why hasn't she come out for so long? Bai Lin knew that more than half an hour had passed by now!

When Bai Lin was worried, a black figure joined the people who cut the ice wall, but it broke the ice wall with one punch!

"Northwest!" Han Yu was exhausted at this time. With his 22nd level ability, no matter how fast he can cut the ice wall, it will still take some time!

Jing Northwest did not speak, but took a step back quickly!

Han Yu immediately backed away when he saw it. Sure enough, in less than a second, there was another ice wall at the entrance of the cave, and it was one meter thicker!

Jing Bei frowned again. Originally, the reason why he chiseled through the ice wall was because he wanted to use his mental ability to investigate the situation inside, but he was blocked by the ice energy again, and he didn't know the situation inside at all. At the same time, because he had been observing Bai Lin, he knew that she must have some plans. After all, he had never seen the golden dragon and the meat bird beside her. But... Jing Bei looked at the ice wall in front of him! No matter how powerful they are, they shouldn't be able to get in!

Because the unicorn is three levels higher than him, this level also suppresses his mental ability, and there is no way to detect what happened here! So instead of waiting, he was ready to take action himself!

"I'm going, come again!" Zhuge Liuxiang felt that her hands were getting cold now! Looking at the ice wall without tears!

Han Yu also felt that this was not the way to go, "Are we going to use up the unicorn's abilities like this?"

"Impossible, the ice wall alone can't consume much of its ability energy!" Jing Beibei looked at the unicorn in the sky. The horned beast immediately took a run, using wind energy, and rushed directly to the side of the unicorn as soon as it flew, and bluntly bombarded the unicorn with a fist with lightning ability! Since Bai Lin has taken a fancy to the contents there, no matter what attention she is paying now, he will accept this unicorn first!

"Touch - zizizi!"

Jing Beibei hit the unicorn with his fist, and at the same time quickly kicked with his slender feet. Although the northwest of the aerial scene has nothing to borrow, it already has a lot of inertia when it just runs and accelerates. Although this punch and kick did not cause any trauma to the unicorn, it was directly impacted by the force of his impact. Kicked to the ground!

"It's still so strong!" Han Yu looked at Jing Beibei at this moment speechlessly, with a cold face, looking down at the unicorn lying on the ground, and the other people sighed at the same time as the supernatural attacks. It didn't stop. The energy from the attack on the ground hit the unicorn even more. After all, the air is not an area where humans can fight today!

Jing Beibei exuded a chilling smell, and rushed down from the air again!

The unicorn didn't expect that this human being who was three levels lower than himself, and who was a defeated man before, could really beat himself down, and he was very angry. This was an insult, a naked insult. Immediately, he screamed in the sky, and a wind energy was instantly emitted around him, carrying ice and snow!

Bai Lin watched in amazement as the air around the unicorn slowly condensed into ice, but it was not completely frozen, but was blown away by its wind energy. It was like a blizzard. As expected, the blizzard started to spread around the unicorn.

This sudden situation made people feel a little confused, but immediately there was a trace of fear on his face. Because they saw with their own eyes that the beast pets that were closer to the unicorn, including the 20th-level mutant beasts and the people of the hidden family, were directly frozen into ice sculptures after encountering the blizzard, and then they were blown away by the wind inside. Immediately became a slag, and then became a member of the ice slag in the blizzard!

Bai Lin also showed her dread, it was a 20th-level mutant beast! Is this scum? What skill is this?

How could those people care so much? Gamba and Yuan Jiao were desperately fleeing outside, yes, they were fleeing. At the same time, I was extremely regretful. Why didn't they leave with Zhang Chong before? The people of the hermit family are naturally faster than them! Escape faster.

Yuan Jiao looked at the blizzard that was close at hand, looked left and right, and decisively kicked the person on the left, kicking the person on the left into the blizzard. ! And Yuan Jiao just took advantage of the inertia at this time to move forward even more. At the same time, she watched the trees that were close to each other and waved a vine whip, pulled the tree branch, and then kicked the person on the right. Inertia flew away immediately!

Gamba, who was left behind, watched Yuan Jiao kick her teammates into the blizzard, and looked around at her own people. When she wanted to make a move, she didn't expect that the two of them would borrow him unceremoniously. His body, his left and right feet kicked on his body respectively, and the word "No" disappeared into the snowstorm before the word "No" was dropped.

Those two Thunder Tiger mercenary regiments have no regrets at all. If they don't make a move, they will be Gamba's stepping stones!

But they didn't run long to find that the snowstorm seemed to have stopped spreading out! They were terrified and panting, but still didn't dare to stop. Of course, it wasn't just Yuan Jiao's subordinates and Gamba who died. All members of the Lightning Mercenary Group except Han Yu died. This is because they were attacking mutant beasts on the periphery before. Of course, a lot of people from the hidden family who were close at the time basically died, and there were only five people left!

The entrance of the cave was within the scope of the blizzard, so when Han Yu saw the power of the blizzard, he just retreated and did not dare to take risks, so he retreated early!

Naturally, Bai Lin didn't dare to get too close, so she quickly evacuated, and only after she had evacuated more than 100 meters did she realize that the unicorn's blizzard area was only a full ten meters away. If it weren't for the spread too fast, those people wouldn't be able to escape the ten-meter range!

At this time, Jing Beibei naturally stopped and retreated. He stared at the unicorn that was blocked by the blizzard and couldn't see the full range, "Domain control, but a level 26 mutant beast can do it! It's really worth my capture! Unfortunately, you shouldn't be able to hold on for long! "The

so-called domain control is actually only known in the hidden family, and the ability to cultivate to a certain level can generate their ability domain. According to each person's different power system and power storage, powerful powers can be released all over the body, thereby affecting the surrounding air and driving away the elements that do not belong to oneself, then the remaining elements become a field, It belongs only to him!

Therefore, the mutant animals and people who have just entered the field will die. If it is a power user of the same lineage, if they find a trick, they can slow down some time!

Northwest Jing naturally knows these things very well! There was also a hint of excitement in his eyes. He had practiced with his elders before, but he had never entered their area, but this time was different. This unicorn's control over the normal burst of supernatural power was still too low. So he wants to try!

Thinking about Jing Beibei, he mobilized the ice-type and wind-type abilities in his body.

The bloodline of Han Yu and the others' hidden family, of course, knew about the domain control. When they saw that Jingbei was covered in ice, and the ice was covered with wind powers, he was stunned!

"Northwest, you're crazy!" How powerful the realm is, they naturally know that it is too crazy to see Jingbei planning to walk into the snowstorm of the unicorn! Even Han Yu can't understand!

Jing Beibei ignored those people, but had already stepped into the blizzard's field with one foot, and the sound of clicking sounded, obviously the ice on his feet shattered. But it was incredible that his skin was not hurt. Then he immediately saw that his feet were about to hit the ice, and the next second, he saw that his feet were covered with a layer of ice and wind abilities!

Bai Lin stared at this scene with wide eyes, it turns out that this is still possible! She doesn't know anything about the realm of supernatural powers as well as the people of the Hidden Family. After all, she had been sent to the research institute at this time in her previous life! But seeing Jing Beibei doing this, she immediately thought of something, but it was very vague. She clearly knew why he did this, but she couldn't organize the words to explain it clearly!

Looking at the opening blocked by the blizzard, Bai Lin gritted her teeth, and her eyes revealed a hint of firmness. When everyone's eyes were attracted by Jing Beibei, she quickly moved towards the unicorn's blizzard field. go with.

However, before the edge of the blizzard, Bai Lin's entire body was wrapped in a thick layer of ice, and the ice was still compressed by her. At the same time, there was a layer of wind energy on the ice, which was still covered Her power is purified, and the wind energy is more compact.

Entering the blizzard will block the eyes of others to a certain extent. In fact, it is this blizzard field. Outside, you can only see a piece of white and gray, and you can't see what's inside! Bai Lin is going to use this visual obstacle to enter the cave!

Click!

As soon as Bai Lin entered the blizzard, the ice on her body shattered in less than a second. Fortunately, Bai Lin was already prepared, because she has a double layer of ice and wind energy on her body. If other people saw this, she would be surprised and screamed a monster! How can anyone be so dissatisfied with two layers of abilities so quickly?

The body's alien energy kept pouring out towards the body, in order to maintain the ice and wind energy outside, but soon Bai Lin realized that she had not walked five meters, the bottomless pit-like dantian energy, she actually felt Energy is running out!

She didn't expect that this blizzard field is constantly absorbing her energy! Is it because of level suppression? Bai Lin didn't dare to delay, at least ten meters away, if she couldn't get to the cave before the energy was exhausted, she would be finished!

In the blizzard, Bai Lin couldn't use the wind speed to bless her, so she could only run fast. Coupled with a lot of wind energy blocking, the more you move forward, the more difficult it is. Fortunately, the mutant beast and Jing Beibei have already scuffled, and it seems that when the unicorn broke out in this field, its own power was greatly reduced!

She could see that after Jingbei's last punch hit it, it actually vomited blood!

bump! The last key, Bai Lin's pale face finally rushed to the cave, and hurriedly took a few steps back! The dantian in her body was very empty. Bai Lin hurriedly took out some supernatural red fruits from the space, and ran towards it while eating. She knew that the unicorn burst into this field would not last long!

In fact, Bai Lin didn't walk for a long time in the blizzard, but only for half a minute. This shows how powerful that field is. In just half a minute, Bai Lin's ability that can't be used up in a hole in the ground has disappeared!

This time, Bai Lin was not as good as the previous Xiao Jin and Xiao Rou Bird. She was worried that there were other mutant beasts in the cave that would not dare to move forward quickly, so they took 15 minutes to get to the front of the mutant energy fruit tree. But because of them exploring the way, she knew that this passage was safe when she hadn't encountered the little gold and the little meat bird!

At this time, Little Meat Bird and Little Jin had just picked all the supernatural fruits from the tree and put them into the space diamond given by Bai Lin before.

"Hey, hey! You have to uproot it, otherwise you can't grow without a root!" The little meat bird looked at the growing little gold and directed its dragon tail to curl the entire tree trunk from the Where to start!

"I said if you're annoying or not, I'll just pull it up!" Xiao Jin was also annoyed to death by the little meat bird even though he had a good temper. "You're talking like this, I don't even know if I should pull it out!"

After Bai Lin used it for three minutes, she saw this scene as soon as she arrived, "You two move quickly!"

"Boss! "Sister!"

Little Rou Bird and Xiao Jin didn't expect Bai Lin to come in!

At this time, Bai Lin looked at the tree without any supernatural fruit. The first feeling was that it was very big, and the second feeling was that it happened! Knowing that the supernatural fruit must have been picked by Xiao Jin and Xiao Meatiao, but it was too late to see it at this time! At the same time, she looked at this red stone full of transparent crystals in amazement, but because she didn't feel the energy from it, she didn't pay too much attention. Now she mainly wants that tree!

"Okay!" Now that Bai Lin came in person, Xiao Jin couldn't take care of so much. Fortunately, the mine was very big, so he jumped up immediately, and with a coax, he pulled up the big tree, and then he was in Bai Lin's place. In front of Lin and the little meat bird, Xiao Jin disappeared with the tree!

"Human?" The little meat bird flew to the place where the little gold and the tree were, except for the big pit of red ore on the ground, there was nothing left!

Fortunately, it is far away from the unicorn, and Bai Lin's spirit prevents the sound from spreading, and it is precisely because of this that Bai Lin can directly bring Xiao Jin and the tree into the space. Looking at the little meat bird that was circling anxiously, Bai Lin took the little meat bird into the space directly!

"Wow!" The little meat bird only felt that he had moved to another place in a flash, with green mountains and green waters, as well as many fruit tree yards and various animals! Crazy, the little meat bird flew into the distance while screaming.

And Bai Lin is worried about that fruit tree! He was busy walking to Xiao Jin's side. At this time, Xiao Jin had already picked a place to plant the tree. After all, he stayed in the space for a long time, so he knew the space very well! After the tree was planted, Xiao Jin seemed to have completed a big task. Seeing Bai Lin approaching, just as he was about to ask for a reward, he saw a look of disbelief and eagerness on Bai Lin's face!

As soon as Xiao Jin saw it, he looked back and saw that the big tree that had just been planted was withering at a speed visible to the naked eye!

"Hurry up and dig it out!" Bai Lin said busyly to Xiao Jin.

Xiao Jin didn't care so much at this time, he dug out the tree and explained, "I have always planted the tree according to the steps you said!"

"No!" Bai Lin immediately thought of the ability She will choose the environment for them, such as other trees and herbs. But the environment of this tree...Thinking of those red crystal stones, and thinking that the big pit left behind when the little meat bird was looking for Xiaojin was also made of thick red crystal stones.

"Is it possible to move all those red stones in?" Bai Lin looked at the tree, but she really had a headache! But it's all in hand, it's impossible to watch it wither before your eyes! Fortunately, the speed of time in space is much faster than outside!

"Xiaojin, go outside and knock down all those stones!" Bai Lin said to Xiaojin.

Although Xiao Jin was puzzled, he nodded obediently. Bai Lin took it out immediately, while she was lying in the core pool while eating red fruit to restore her powers. After all, her own The ability is consumed, and it is too slow to go out and knock on the stone!

After an hour had passed, about a minute outside, Bai Lin felt that her powers had recovered a bit, so she hurriedly went out to help, and at the same time, the little broiler went out! Of course, all the red crystal stones that Xiao Jin knocked down were put into the space by her. At the same time, she emptied the mental ability to put the root of the tree down and put it into the red crystal stone first. It really took less than a second. In time, the tree regained its luxuriant appearance at the speed of the naked eye!

Bai Lin swept the entire mine with the wind power, bumping... a piece of stone fell down! Fortunately, at this time, she wrapped these red crystal stones on the ground with her mental ability, otherwise she would have to attract the attention of outsiders! Bai Lin is also fortunate that these red crystal stones are very hard, but they can be dug out quickly after finding their cut surfaces!

Bai Lin didn't know what to do with these red crystal stones. Naturally, she felt that they were used for growing trees, so the more the better! All of them were transported to the space in one go. It took a full four minutes, and the entire cavity was exploited with ten layers of red crystals, until the normal stones and yellow mud began to be seen!

Eight minutes have passed since the unicorn broke out into the snowstorm field! Bai Lin didn't dare to delay any longer. She didn't know who was the winner outside. The key point was that she didn't have much supernatural energy now. It doesn't do her any good no matter who wins!

"Xiao Jin, go in and plant the tree!" Bai Lin said busyly to Xiao Jin!

"I'll go too!" Because the time was too tight, he didn't tell the little meat bird that it just entered the space, so the little meat bird still didn't know that it was a space, but he knew that it was a good place, and it seemed that it was his sister. territory!

Bai Lin waved his hand directly, and the two mutant beasts immediately disappeared into the mine. Looking at the remaining red crystal ore, Bai Lin waved a wind blade again, and immediately before the red crystal stone fell. He was sucked into the space by Bai Lin, and no longer dared to delay and go outside!

And the exclusive beast outside naturally knows how long it can't hold, and the human in black seems to know where his weakness is. Although he was slightly injured, the human who beat it spent in its blizzard domain. It didn't take long, only four minutes to withdraw, and it seemed that he was almost exhausted. So it knows that this is when it rises up, and no one here can deal with it. Before all the abilities in its body are exhausted, it plans to kill them all!

It is true that Jing Beibei failed to persist in the field of unicorns for too long. Likewise, because his power level is lower than that of unicorns, the powers in his body are also being consumed at an accelerated rate. He has no choice but to leave, but at the same time he He is also excited, which shows that his guess is true!

That's why Han Yu and others would call him a lunatic, because no one has ever dared to think like this, and no one dared to do it, but he did it in Jingbei and thought about it! Of course, if Bai Lin knew that this was just Jing Bei's speculation, she wouldn't even joke about her life into that blizzard field! Because looking at Jing Beibei's actions at that time was really too confident! So she thought he had done this long ago! Completely forgot why Jing Beibei just put one foot in before, it was just a test! But the bold Bai Lin went in directly. This big oolong actually gave Bai Lin a bargain!

"Escape!" Han Yu looked at the unicorns that started to come towards them, and immediately said to the crowd, if the unicorns came at them alone, it would be fine! The key is that the snowstorm ten meters around the unicorn naturally follows it!

In fact, Han Yu didn't need to say anything this time, they had already started to flee everywhere!

Jing Beibei is naturally not good, although he has gained, but his abilities are indeed exhausted!

When everyone was rushing to flee, Bai Lin was already close to the entrance of the cave, and then she was surprised because she didn't find the blizzard field outside the entrance of the cave. God helped her, so she ran out without hesitation! How did they know that the unicorn was chasing after Yi Shuilan, Han Yu and the others, leaving behind Bai Lin, a fish that slipped through the net!