Past and Present Life

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin for a long time, and finally nodded. Chang Zhangjing and Qi Bailin looked into his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking! Jing Beibei is a silent person, Bai Lin felt that she had nothing to say to him, so it was a little quiet for a while!

By the time Bai Lin finished eating, Jingbei had to take care of everything, and she just instructed the newly collected two mutant beasts some precautions in the base. After the explanation was over, Jingbei was almost done! Bai Lin looked at him with a sly smile, "I didn't expect you to be so neat!"

Jing Beibei glanced at her and then walked forward, but the speed was not fast, maybe she was taking care of Bai Lin!

Bai Lin asked Xiao Jin to wrap her wrist, and the other little meat bird occupied Bai Lin's arms. As for the beasts, they got into Bai Lin's pockets, revealing a small head, and now they can sleep! As a lazy bird, the little meat bird fell asleep as soon as it arrived in Bai Lin's arms. It was the first time that the beast was so close to a human being, but he was very curious, and his mood was naturally excited! As for Kim! It doesn't matter if you sleep or not! It's absorbing energy all the time anyway.

"Beasts and beasts, you should be most familiar with the colorful fruits. Tell me about the colorful fruits!" Bai Lin felt that she would be wasting a lot of fruits when she was exploring, so she directly asked the unicorns for the convenience. , Besides, I originally wanted the beast to rest, but when I saw that it didn't look like a person who wanted to rest, I asked!

"Colorful fruits!" Beast Beast nodded quickly, "This matter starts when I was born and sensible!"

"You were born? What animals are your parents?" Xiao Jin asked Beast Beast very curiously!

"Cough! You don't care who my parents are!" Beast Beast said angrily to Xiao Jin, and then felt a little sad, "I don't know who my parents are, anyway, I have never seen them!"

Bai Lin heard He stroked the head of the beast and comforted it, "It's okay, in the future you have us, let's talk about the colorful fruits!" The

beast warmed his heart when he heard it, and rubbed Bai Lin's warm hand, "En! Actually, the colorful fruits Where I grew up is where I was born!"

"In other words, you've been there since you remembered? You've never left!" Bai Lin frowned slightly. If that was the case, she always felt something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

"En!" Beast Beast nodded hurriedly, "I was there eight years ago. At that time, the tree hadn't grown up yet, it was still a sapling, and naturally it wouldn't bloom and bear fruit. I don't know if it would grow like this in the future. It's big, but because it's been with me all the time, I don't want to leave that hole. I didn't realize something was wrong until three years ago, because it seems to be blooming, and the flower has a strong fragrance, which is stronger than the fruit. It was even more fragrant, so I ate one out of curiosity, and found that I was actually promoted to a level." Beast Beast said that there was still a touch of excitement, "I was surprised and ate a few again, only to find that Even more useless, I thought it was my illusion! But I'm not eating!" After all, it's useless, and I eat for nothing.

"Then you upgraded on your own?" The beast is level 27 and was born at the end of the world. Even with supernatural powers, it is impossible to level up so fast, and it cannot be compared with Xiaojin. Xiaojin is an animal that has been studied after all.

"No!" After hearing this, the beast raised his head and stared at Bai Lin with his big round eyes, "It was after a day that I felt that even if I didn't have supernatural powers, I couldn't help but ate the flower and found myself. Another level!"

"That's strange, this flower still has such a function?" If this is really the case, it is really an upgraded treasure! It was just said that the upgrade is a step-by-step process, and this flower obviously has this adjustment function! Really good baby, it just happened to solve the problem of Bai Lin's upgrade, "Then you always relied on that flower to upgrade?"

"Yes!" Beast Beast nodded, "But the flowering period of that flower is very short, and it only withers in March. , and then it started to bear fruit. But the fruit of the flower gave off all kinds of light and had no energy. I ate a few at the time, and there was no reaction at all, so I thought it might be the same as the flower, so I waited One day, it turned out that there was still no response! Then I was eating one!" The beast said here, and lowered his body, "There is still no response!"

Bai Lin felt that this kind of fruit was really strange, "Doesn't it have any function? ?"

"Yes, it turned out that the fruit at that time was the fruit of the quick recovery ability! Once I went out hunting and was seriously injured, because I didn't believe that the fruit was not good for me, so I ate a few more, not only all my injuries were Okay, even the ability is restored! Although it didn't upgrade in the end, I also know its function, so every time I go hunting, I will bring some! But a year ago, its fruit grew up Some, but also with energy, at that time it was restored to the normal energy of the flowering stage, and after I ate one, I was upgraded to a level!"

"So you are also relied on that power fruit to rise to the present?"

"En , At that time, my power level was only ten, but the fruit upgrade is only useful if I eat it once every other month!" Beast Beast reminded!

Bai Lin nodded, that fruit cannot be inferred from common sense, and the key is that the energy required for each upgrade is different, since it can be adjusted! How did she think the tree was made for unicorns? After all, unicorns don't understand anything at first, and they don't understand anything about leveling up. Leaping level up has an impact on humans, and naturally has an impact on mutant animals. As for zombies, Bai Lin doesn't understand!

So what that tree did to Bai Lin felt like a unicorn's nanny. Thinking of this, Bai Lin finally knew something was wrong. The parents of this beast are very strange, how could they put the beast there? Middle place? And it seems that they know that there is such a tree, and they can take good care of their children. So why did its parents do this? They can also take good care of their children, and there is such a sacred tree. Could it be that beasts are born with longevity, like the Monkey King in Journey to the West? Stop kidding, how is that possible!

Can't figure it out, Bai Lin can only give up, look up at the sun, there is such a strong sun in autumn? "Hey, Jingbei, shall we take a break?" Anyway, she wants to keep some colorful fruit flowers, which will be of great use in the future. In other words, she has to upgrade, right?

Hearing that, Jing Beibei looked back at Bai Lin, "Are you tired?"

Bai Lin's black line, do you only rest when you are tired? What kind of life did Jingbei live before? Anyway, there is nothing to do when I go back, so how fast is it to use it! "At our current level, even if we walk for three days and three nights, it won't be too tiring, but anyway, if we don't hurry now, we naturally need to rest a lot. Besides, the sun is so big, although there are dense forests blocking it, there is still temperature! There's no place to take a bath even if you sweat all over!" Bai Lin added, "It will stink!" As for the lake you encountered, bathing in the river? I'm sorry, if you think your life is too big, just jump down and wash yourself if you're not afraid of those things in the lake!

When Jing Beibei heard 'it will stink', his footsteps froze. Yesterday he remembered that he was in a tent with Bai Lin. Could it be that he had an odor on his body? Jing Beibei's delicate nose sniffed, but he didn't smell anything on his body. Turning to look at Bai Lin, she was already sitting under a big tree to enjoy the shade!

"Aren't you coming to rest?" Bai Lin said to Jing Beixi playing with the little gold on her wrist.

Jing Northwest paused for a while, and finally walked over.

Bai Lin looked up at the expressionless Jing Beibei, patted the seat next to her, "Sit!"

Jing Beibei did not sit down like Bai Lin did, but asked stiffly, "I stink?"

"Uh !" Bai Lin stared at Jingbei for a while, he stinks? No, not only that, but also with a cold fragrance, and then it seemed to think of something, "Hahahaha..."

Then a series of laughter sounded in the quiet forest.

Jing Beibei clenched her fists tightly, gritted her teeth and said, "Miao Lin..."

Bai Lin rubbed her belly that hurt from laughing, and waved her hand at Jing Beibei, "I'm sorry, let me take it easy, I didn't mean to laugh at you!"

Jing Bei Northwest was completely speechless, laughing so much that the thief didn't mean to laugh at him? He can't wait to seal her mouth at this time!

"What!" Bai Lin froze her mind, "A big man who cares about his own image so much doesn't seem like something you can do in Jingbei!"

Hearing this, Jingbei resolutely exploded his spiritual powers at Bai Lin, and he really wanted to keep her mouth shut!

"But you are so handsome, even if you smell like sweat, you just need a smiling face, and people will rush to it!" Bai Lin said, pulling on the hem of his silky black clothes, "Jing Da handsome guy, sit down!" At this time, Bai Lin Lin naturally didn't know that if she said a little later, she would be bound by his spiritual powers like Wan Zhen and Xiao Jin before!

It was the first time that Jing Beibei felt proud of being told about his appearance, so he involuntarily came to Bai Lin's side, although not close, but not too far, "You care so much about your image! When

Bai Lin heard this, she held her forehead. She said that Jing Beibei looked cold and wise, but she was indeed very naive. "No one would be willing to wear a stinky sweat. It's the second thing to smell bad." The key is to feel uncomfortable!"

"It's just taking a bath!"

"Nonsense, how do you wash this in the wilderness?" Bai Lin glared at Jing Northwest!

Now Jingbei is not talking anymore!

Immediately, Bai Lin laughed again!

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, I just think I'm too boring to discuss such a thing here?" Bai Lin said, the smile on her face did not fade away!

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin's smiling eyes, like a crescent moon. She was instantly cute, and her mood was soaring, "It's not boring!" At least you seem to be very happy!

"Okay, it's not boring, you always say it's not boring!" Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei at this time, and suddenly thought that besides being good-looking, he was actually quite cute! Thinking about it, he took out two apples in the space and handed one to him, and then ate it by himself. As expected, he still put the apple in the ring and didn't eat it at all, and still put it in the ring. In her beloved ring, "Seriously, what do you want that ring for?"

Jing Beibei heard that he was looking at the ring in his hand, and he didn't know why he just wanted this ring! Especially after hearing her say that this is the ring she likes, and it is unique, he wants it even more. "I don't know!"

"Pfft!" Bai Lin, who never wastes food, heard Jing Beibei's godlike answer and spit out the apple in one mouthful, then wiped the corner of her mouth, facing Jing Bei's face. Xibei gave a thumbs up, "You cow!" As soon as he finished speaking, she saw Jing Beibei handing him a glass of water, and Bai Lin drank it politely, "Jing Beibei, do you have a dual personality? There is a mother who has a similar personality, so she likes that ring?"

Jing Beibei squinted, seeing that she still had to drink water, grabbed the cup directly, and immediately put it in his ring!

Bai Lin looked at her empty hand, and then at Jing Beibei, pursed her lips, she was just joking, wasn't she? After taking a few bites, he ate the remaining apple in his hand again, then got up and said to Jing Bei, "We should go!"