Acquaintances, Crisis

Ouya absorbed the crystal nucleus and observed Bai Lin again and again, and saw that Bai Lin was holding the pink secondary crystal nucleus and quickly finished absorbing it, she nodded clearly, and asked Bai Lin in a low voice, "Boss, did you do this on purpose? Say, so that we can nucleate?" After all, she was absorbing too fast, unless she absorbed less energy.

"I didn't let it go!" Bai Lin said, looking at Ouya who was sitting beside her.

"How could you not let me!" Ouya shook his head, "Your absorption speed is too fast to deceive me!"

"Although I don't know the reason, I can absorb all the energy of the pink crystal core!"

"... "Seeing Bai Lin's appearance is obviously not a lie. Ouya was stunned once again gorgeously, and finally said, "Boss, you are getting more and more abnormal!"

Bai Lin couldn't help laughing and crying after hearing this, what the hell! "Let's upgrade quickly, we don't know what's waiting for us!"

"I see, I'm not far from level 4!" Ouya smiled proudly!

"Then I'll congratulate you first!" After Bai Lin finished speaking, she saw him closing his eyes, holding more than a dozen crystal nuclei in his hands. He also took out the pink crystal nucleus and began to absorb it.

One night, Bai Lin sneaked her spirit into the space, looked at the remaining crystal cores, shook her head, there were not many, and her third-level ability had not yet reached the bottleneck, it was really terrible. Obviously used hundreds of second-level abilities, and one third-level ability. It should be enough for the just-started third-level ability to upgrade the fourth-level ability! It's really not the way to go on like this. Instead, I put my mental power on the lotus pod, and I'm familiar with it! Bai Lin was a little excited because she could feel strong energy fluctuations from it. When I have time, I must pick it up, and I quit thinking about it.

After giving their respective breakfasts, they looked at the plain area along the way, and took out two cars, one of which was a military vehicle and the other was a bulletproof off-road vehicle.

"Boss, when did you hide it?" After Zhou Xi finished speaking, she immediately touched the crystal core of the third-level wind power that Bai Lin gave when she was standing guard last night in her pocket, and glanced at Bai Lin again. I needed it very much, but I gave it to myself. well! The kindness given by Bai Lin will never be repaid in this lifetime!

"Find the right time to hide!" Bai Lin said jokingly, "Brother Xiaojun, you are sitting on the off-road vehicle in front of you. When the road is rough, your soil-type powers can be used!"

"Okay. Sister Bai Lin!" Hu Xiaojun immediately got into the off-road vehicle.

Because of Wang Xiao's clairvoyance, he naturally sat on the off-road vehicle. Bai Lin drives. Behind him were Zhou Xi and Qi Qin.

The other one was driven by He Dazhuang, the co-pilot was Ouya, and the others sat in the back compartment. In addition to some supplies and food placed by Bai Lin, there are also quilts on the carriage! So the people sitting in the back can be said to be a treat, who makes it colder and colder!

Having a car instead of walking is something that few people have thought about! One word is cool!

"Bai Lin!" Wang Xiao turned his head to look at Bai Lin, "How big is your space?"

"This...I have not estimated!" In fact, it looks like a medium-sized island, but because there is a storage room, it is placed in The scale of things is really hard to say. Taking advantage of the free time, he looked down at the goose warm stone space hanging around his neck, and frowned slightly. Why can't they seem to see it? I still remember the last time Miao Cuihua asked her about the goose warm stone she carried with her! Thinking it must be the reason for acknowledging the Lord.

Some places along the way were too dented, and the soil created by Hu Xiaojun's first-level ability couldn't bear the pressure of the car at all, so Bai Lin had to use her ice energy to get to the bottom first, before letting Hu Xiaojun throw the soil on the ice. .

After a few days, Bai Lin and the others finally found a ruined place. After taking a closer look, they were completely unsure of where it was. Instead, they were attacked by a lot of zombies. Fortunately, the strongest one was only Level three zombies.

Because Zhou Xi had the third-level wind crystal core given by Bai Lin, he rose to the third-level in one night. Eurasian became a fourth-level fire-type power user as he said. The speed ability user Qi Qin has also risen to the third level, and the other first-level Niu Xiaozhen, Zheng Chenggong, Wang Xiao, and Hu Xiaojun have all risen to the second level! There are still certain difficulties in rising from the second level to the third level, so although Miao Cuihua and others are about to rise to the third level, it will take at least three days.

"Let's rest here today!" Bai Lin turned to look at the still dirty person. She was on her way recently and didn't have time to brush her teeth. "Let's clean up our image!" She felt uncomfortable all over.

"Okay!" Several people shrugged their shoulders and looked at the dirt on their bodies. In fact, they couldn't stand it for a long time, but no one dared to say it! After all, Bai Lin didn't say anything! Could it be that they really can't bear the pain?

"Xiaojun is relying on you!" Ouya pointed to the pile of slag-like concrete and said to Hu Xiaojun with a smile.

"Don't worry!" Hu Xiaojun was full of confidence.

However, before Hu Xiaojun could make a move, Sun Li and He Dazhuang built a small room with their gold-type abilities.

Looking at the small room made of pure iron, Qi Qin laughed, "I still prefer iron, because it won't fall off dust!" He shouted at Bai Lin who was behind him, "Boss, go wash first!"

He said you were women, of course. .

On the one hand, Ouya used the fire-type ability to boil a large pot of water, and it was still boiling. After hearing Qi Qin's words, he sent the pot directly to the house. This pot was also created by He Dazhuang and Sun Li's gold-based abilities. Water was created by Bai Lin and Wang Xiao, so sometimes I couldn't tell what kind of power it was! If you want to live a good life, you don't feel like you can't live without an ability! Ouya exclaimed in his heart!

"Okay!" Bai Lin nodded, and at the same time took out some thicker clothes from the space. She was not afraid of the cold, but it did not mean that other people were not afraid of the cold. "I put these clothes on the car, you can choose them yourself!" Facing Ouya After the others finished speaking, they brought Ye Ye, Wang Xiao, and Miao Cuihua into the iron room.

Being able to take a hot bath is not a difficult thing for everyone, but it is a very happy and expected thing for other lucky people.

After taking a bath, her whole body was neat and clean. Bai Lin took out the furs of some animals in the space and began to learn Miao Cuihua's craftsmanship and sewing.

"It's really rare, I can still get a needle in my lifetime!" Qi Qin cried and looked at the other people, "Boss, do you still have a backpack in your space? Why do you have to use that animal skin as a bag!" Seeing Bai Lin Gengben He ignored himself and looked at Wang Xiao eagerly, "Comrade Wang Xiao, who is ingenious, can you do me a favor!"

Wang Xiao glanced at him, then looked at the animal skin on his hand, and frowned slightly. , "Wait first!"

"That's great, I know Wang Xiao is the best person in the world!" Qi Qin immediately gave Wang Xiao the animal skin in his hand, "I don't want to be beautiful, just want to be big. !"

"Got it!" Wang Xiao gave him a white look.

Bai Lin looked at the animal skin shoulder bag she had sewed, and it was actually not difficult to sew! Looking at the crowd, for soldiers, these things are very familiar. Ye Zi, a little girl, has never seen anything with sewing needles. Naturally, she is curious. In addition, she has mental abilities and has strong comprehension. Sun Li may be used to living alone, and it's okay to sew and mend. As for Ouya, Bai Lin shook her head, seeing that his movements were too stiff, so she could only take it, "I'll do it!"

"If we act alone in the future, I believe you will join us naked in a month. !" Bai Lin said with a rare laugh. Because no one can guarantee that they will be by their side. When facing mutant beasts or zombies, no one can guarantee that their clothes and pants will not be damaged. At this time, learning needle and thread is absolutely essential for future life. That's why Bai Lin asked them to sew a bag by themselves. Therefore, no matter what kind of life, soldiers are always more adaptable than ordinary people! Ordinary people understand, soldiers understand. What ordinary people don't understand, so do soldiers.

A few people spent the night in sewing bags, and the next day they cooked some meat of mutant beasts and ate them, and then they started on the road again. This time, Bai Lin put some necessary daily necessities and food in the bags of several people, just in case!

"Wait!" At almost noon, Wang Xiao and Bai Lin spoke out at the same time!

"Really?" Ouya, who was driving behind, saw the car in front had stopped, and immediately stepped on the brakes!

"There's someone ahead!" Wang Xiao glanced at Bai Lin and said.

Several people got out of the car, a little excited and a little worried. Excited to be able to ask the person in front where this is! The worry is that they don't know whether they are good or bad. Although they are not afraid of bad people, but there are few people themselves, and they want to kill each other?

Bai Lin put the car away and said, "Let's go and have a look!"

When a dozen people approached, he found that there were more than 30 people there, and there were acquaintances who were Yang Zhongzhong who had stayed at the base before. And they are being surrounded by a group of junior and first-level zombie ducks!

"It's Captain Yang!" Qi Qin said softly.

"Not a good person!" Zhou Xi took his words, but he didn't forget that he almost died when he was in the base.

"But he originally wanted to save us, but he was suppressed by the base chief!" Qi Qin didn't want to argue with Zhou Xi, but looked at Bai Lin.

In addition to Yang Zhong, Ah Feng, Xiao Feng and Yi Shanshan, what amazes others is that these four have abilities, Yang Zhong has a first-level fire-type ability, and Ah Feng has a primary-level wood-type ability. , Xiao Feng's is a first-level soil type, and Yi Shanshan's is a primary ice-type ability with variability. And there are more or less people with some abilities behind them, but their bodies are more strengthened.

Looking at the layers of zombie ducks surrounding them, it is obvious that there are too many zombie ducks, and they can't care.

"The difference between a zombie beast and a mutant beast is really too easy to distinguish!" Ouya said with a sigh, "If only a mutant beast was available!" The

zombie beast's body is pitch-black, you can see the blood vessels bursting out of its body, and it has sharp teeth , making an unidentified growl. The mutant beast is still the same as before, but it has changed a lot in size!

"As beautiful as you think, although there are many mutant beasts we encountered along the way, they are much less than zombie beasts!" Wang Xiao gave Eurasia a white look.

Ouya shrugged, "Boss, if they don't make a move, they will be finished!" Although having supernatural abilities means that they already have the ability to resist zombie viruses, if there is a big difference in level, they may still become zombies.

"Let's go!" Bai Lin got up and put the knife in her bag. It's faster to use her abilities!

"Captain, I can't hold it anymore!" The cane in Ah Feng's hand was still whipping the zombie ducks one by one.

"If we can't hold on, we have to hold on. We managed to survive the earthquake!" Yang Zhong shouted, "Everyone is working hard, I believe we will survive!"

"Sir Yang is not because we don't work hard, but It's because we have no strength at all!" Everyone in the team was panting.

"Xiao Feng!" When Yi Shanshan saw the ugly duck approaching, she immediately hid behind Xiao Feng. Although she had an ice pick in her hand, as for the size of her little finger, she didn't dare to look at the zombie duck, and waved towards it. Go, where can I hit, so basically a drag back!

Xiao Feng frowned. He wanted to push Yi Shanshan's hand away, but he didn't. Silence against the zombie duck.

When everyone was desperate, they suddenly felt the pressure drop suddenly. But in the blink of an eye, most of the zombie ducks around him died, some with their heads beheaded, and some with their entire heads pierced by a golden awl. In the blink of an eye, all the mutant ducks around were dead! In the blink of an eye, all the mutant ducks turned into black dust, leaving behind crystal nuclei!

"It's them!" Ah Feng stared at the approaching person with wide eyes.

People who don't know them look at them like saviors, gods, look at the zombie beasts on the ground, there is a first-class there, and now there is nothing but the black dust on the ground! And look at their faces, all of them are white and red, and their bodies are quickly refreshed. I don't know how many times better than myself and others.

"Long time no see Ah Feng!" After Qi Qin collected the crystal nucleus of the mutant duck, he walked behind Bai Lin and greeted Ah Feng with his head turned sideways, "Hello Captain Yang!"

"You..." Yang Zhong looked in disbelief. A few people, and Xiao Feng looked at each other, they didn't know each other's level at all.

"As soon as you see it, this place should belong to the W city!" Bai Lin looked at several people with a smile.

"You guys are so strong!" Ah Feng said with some admiration.

"Hey, if you follow the boss, if you are not strong, you will be sorry for the spent crystal core!" Qi Qin smiled proudly. "By the way, I almost forgot, I still owe you the crystal core!" Then he hurriedly took the crystal core from his pocket. After ten came out, "Calculate the interest!"

Yi Shanshan had long known that the crystal core could be promoted, and it was precisely because she had the ice-type ability that Yang Zhong and the others did not abandon her. If she also had the crystal core, she would Can also be upgraded. Staring at the bag in Qi Qin's pocket, a glint of jealousy flashed in his eyes. The hand that was originally holding Xiao Feng was also taken away by Xiao Feng at this time, and he looked at Xiao Feng with some grievances, but Xiao Feng didn't give himself a look at all. At that time, she had an affair with the base chief to live a better life. If others were not for themselves, the world would be punished. Why did they treat themselves like this! Yi Shanshan bit her lip, and the jealousy in her eyes turned into resentment.

"Where are you going?" Yang Zhong ignored Qin and asked Bai Lin, "After the last earthquake, the city of W has turned into a lake!"

"What, a lake?" Ouya was surprised looking at Yang Zhong.

"Yes, where did we escape from!" said the others behind Yang Zhong!

"Boss!" Everyone behind Bai Lin looked at her.

"Go!" A smile flashed at the corner of Bai Lin's mouth. Sure enough, just like the previous life, the W city has become a lake. Why, there is a natural barrier that is usually invisible, only when there are zombie beasts or zombies attacking. The inside is even more peculiar, the water is clean and usable, and there are natural mutant fruit trees there. This was also discovered when she was looking for Aunt Miao in her previous life. At that time, she was chased by the mutant fish in the lake. She was already waiting desperately to die, but when she arrived on the island, the mutant fish left immediately! Later, hunting mutant beasts on the island was upgraded to a level before leaving! Later, although he found Yinhe Village, he did not dare to approach it at all, so he could only return without success. I originally wanted to tell my 'father' the news, but before I could say anything about my father's small base, they were brought into the laboratory and became a test product! Thinking of this, a fierce light flashed in Bai Lin's eyes, and then disappeared! I wonder if they would have survived and established their own bases like in the previous life without her leading the way?

As soon as Bai Lin's words fell, no one else said anything. The astonishing light in Zheng Chenggong's eyes flashed again, is Bai Lin too mysterious, but she should be very familiar with W city, maybe she has some ideas!

"Then go!" Zheng Chenggong agreed first!

Others have no objection, there is nothing wrong with following the boss anyway!

"Are you really going?" Yang Zhong frowned.

"Of course!" Ouya said with a smile, blinding the eyes of some women behind Yang Zhong.

Twelve people, powerful, Yang Zhong glanced at the people behind him, "Why don't you... bring us... can you?" When

the people behind them heard it, they all stared at Bai Lin and the others.

Bai Lin looked at them, and after thinking for a while, "I will bring you guys, I won't give you food, I won't give you supplies, and I won't give you crystal cores, you have to fight for these things by yourself. There is one last condition, you can't beat your own people, calculate your own people! And I can't guarantee your life safety!"

Seeing them looking at each other, cannot guarantee their lives? After a long silence, a few people came out. They all worked hard with their own hands, so they happily accepted Bai Lin's conditions. "Let's follow you!"

The others were silent. Although they rely on their own hands along the way, Yang Zhong will do his best to ensure their food and safety.

Xiao Feng took a step forward, "I'll follow you too, okay?" He had lost a chance for Yi Shanshan before, but now Yi Shanshan is no longer his girlfriend, so he wants to catch this one Chance.

"Of course!" Ouya nodded towards him.

At this moment, Bai Lin's face was pale, and she yelled at everyone, "Get out of here quickly!" And she took the lead in moving towards the front.

The people who followed Bai Lin immediately reacted and ran towards the front. Bai Lin never made a gaffe, so she felt very bad.

Yang Zhong and others were confused and froze on the spot.

"Captain Yang, it's very dangerous here!" Qi Qin's speed was very fast, but when he saw that Yang Zhong and the others did not move at all, he hurriedly informed them!

Yang Zhong was stunned, even they felt the danger? "Go!" Busy said to the person behind him!

So you can see a large group of people running wild in the jungle! And behind them, there is a one-story-high shadow that moves very fast toward the front.