Zombie Nation

Among the dense trees, a small black figure shuttled from tree to tree. If you look closely, you can see that the figure is small but slender, and from time to time it sends out a series of ice knives towards the big tree running behind it! Yes, it was a big tree with branches flying and running with its roots. The black shadow of Zhuanggaza looked at the surroundings and immediately accelerated, and soon disappeared in front of the big tree. The big tree seemed to be angry, and the thick branches swayed constantly, destroying the surrounding trees. The loud voice quickly attracted a lot of 'people' who were also wearing black clothes. This type of person had the same blood-red eyes as the woman he had seen before.

And the petite black figure turned around before running out for a long time, quietly hiding to the side to observe, with a trace of cruelty in her eyes, and soon she found that the black figures outside were too low-level, The tree directly absorbed a few, and the remaining two were ready to escape.

Seeing this, the black shadow went out decisively, and at the same time, a strong blizzard lightning field broke out in his hand, and flew directly towards the tree, and soon the tree that was submerged in the blizzard lightning field disappeared directly.

"You..." The two figures who escaped in front stopped at this moment. After seeing the movement behind, they were stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly ran back, only to see that the person who killed the level 37 tree was actually the same person. woman. "Are you from the Zombie Nation?"

"No!" The woman answered coldly, her voice clear, the best voice they had heard among the zombies. This person is Bai Lin. It has been half a year since Baishi was taken away by the zombies.

The power level she shows now is forty-sixth, and her mental power is forty-ninth.

And the previous level 37 mutant tree was precisely what Bai Lin deliberately used to attract people from this zombie kingdom, and then came to the rescue! Use this as a stepping stone into the zombie kingdom. There is no way that I haven't heard news about Baishi, Rouyan, and Jingbei for such a long time, and there is no news of Jingbei's followers in Zhongmen. Bai Lin couldn't bear it anymore, so she came here!

Besides, during this period of time, a lot of humans died in order to inquire about the zombie kingdom. Fortunately, Bai Lin's plan to find humans in the base and inject them into the East Gate has already been implemented, and the effect is good. There are already a large number of promising humans. Quietly poured into the east gate!

As for the membrane at the East Gate, Bai Lin used her mental ability to communicate successfully, so their safety can definitely be guaranteed!

In the Taoyuan base, Bai Lin doesn't have to worry too much at all, and the good news is that Ouya, Zheng Chenggong, He Dazhuang and others have exploded in the field of supernatural powers, she is relieved a lot!

However, Bai Lin didn't see many other members of the Hidden Family, and she didn't know what they were doing. Except for those who came to the East Gate to offer condolences before, she didn't see anyone.

"You, aren't you a zombie in the zombie kingdom?" One of the male zombies seemed very surprised.

Bai Lin nodded, she still needs a layer of film to leave the zombie kingdom. If it is said that the people of the zombie kingdom are found by other zombies, Bai Lin is not easy to explain, "I came from the outside and passed the human's. The base, I just got here, and I have heard about this place from zombies, I don't know if I can go in!"

"Why can't you go in with such a high power!" The male zombie was obviously very welcome, but the other one kept going. Frowning, she immediately stretched out her hand to Bai Lin, "Welcome to join the zombie kingdom!"

Seeing that, Bai Lin's cold face seemed to have improved a little, and she stretched out her hand to hold the male zombie's hand, "Thank you. !"

There is no temperature, it seems that it is really a zombie, but why is her smell so different? The male zombie moved his nose and sniffed around, "Why do you smell like humans?"

Bai Lin knew when he reached out his hand that he suspected her, and she naturally had to consider every aspect of entering the zombie kingdom. Therefore, she has long been covered with a layer of ice on her body, and no one can see it clearly, so her temperature is icy, "I just came from the human base, if there is no human smell, tell me What should it taste like?" Bai Lin seemed to be still aftertastes the delicious taste with her pink tongue swiping around her lips.

But I don't know that Bai Lin's appearance is extremely attractive at this time. The zombies have already transformed into human beings. Naturally, it is someone's desire. Seeing such a beautiful woman, and full of temptation, can they not be moved?

"Get to know me, my name is Ruth, his name is Kaqi!" The first zombie who was more talkative said hurriedly, and at the same time quickly walked to Bai Lin's side. There was a hint of greed in his expression.

"My name is Bai Lin!" Bai Lin said with a smile. Yaya's zombies have changed to international routes, so what are their foreign names?

"You..." Hearing Bai Lin's name, the other two zombies instantly respected and quickly stepped aside, "Sir, do you remember your previous memory?"

Bai Lin frowned, "Isn't it all Will the zombies remember it?"

The reason why Xiaobai from Taoyuan Base forgot everything was because he took a lot of blood from her and Xiaojin, and he was already a normal person. But the zombies are different. After the zombies reach a certain power level, they will remember the memory of being a human!

Bai Pingrui, the mortal enemy of her father, Baishi, is a good example, but each zombie has a different level of memory recovery, and Bai Lin doesn't know the specific reason.

Ruth and Kaqi glanced at each other. It seemed that Bai Lin was really from the outside. She didn't know anything about zombies. The other zombies will be the same.

"Master Hui, this is not the case. Because of the depth of memory of each zombie as a human being, all the time they remember will be different. For example, we two zombies may be mediocre and confused when they are human beings. I haven't even remembered it yet!"

So for the zombies, if they can remember the memory of being a human, they will have what they learned when they were human, and they can often be entrusted with important tasks. Besides, Bai Lin's outbreak of the field, The two zombies thought that her level was definitely not low! That's why Bai Lin is so respected at this time.

"So that's the case!" Bai Lin nodded, "Then if it's the difference between me thinking of myself when I was a human, can I just name it arbitrarily?"

"No, some strong adults can take the human name they want when they don't remember their memory as a human!" Ruth explained quickly.

Bai Lin knows it. These zombies keep saying they look down on humans, but in their hearts they are still humans. After all, if they really look down on humans, they probably wouldn't want to take human names. Thinking about how they treat humans like this, they actually have revenge in their hearts. ! After all, there are memories and thoughts, but they are not people, especially after remembering the memories of being a human being, it is hard to say whether they can accept it or not!

Along the way, Bai Lin asked a lot of things about zombies. These two zombies have spread everything they know to Bai Lin. Who made Bai Lin a strong 'outsider'?

"Excuse me sir!" When she was about to approach the kingdom of zombies, she heard the more prudent Kage ask, "What is your level?"

Bai Lin was stunned, "Do you still need to report for a level to enter the kingdom of zombies? No? Can you enter as long as it is a zombie?"

"This lord misunderstood, you may not know the situation inside!" Kaqi heard and had to explain, "The zombie kingdom is within the protective film, and we are the ones in the middle. The territory of the great corpse kings is divided into fourteen districts, and the corresponding zombies in each district are different. For us, although it is already level 35, it is only a living area. In the first area! The second area is for zombies who are at level 50 and have never erupted in the realm, and the third area is for those who have gone through the second area's arena before entering! And so on, each area There are only ten powerful adults guarding them, and they are the little corpse kings! And if you want to enter the realm of the corpse kings, you must go through these fourteen districts."

"You mean, if I reach the third district, Is it true that the lowest level of zombies in the three districts is my level?" Bai Lin's eyes widened, what kind of concept is this? If the fourteenth district is counted in the area of ​​what they call the corpse kings, it is the fifteenth district.

"Theoretically, this is the case, but you also know that our zombies have no ability to reproduce and can only increase the number of zombies through infection, but some zombies are connected by blood, so as their relatives rise, they can also follow their relatives. Go to the previous district!"

Having said that, how many zombies have relatives? Bai Lin didn't think about it anymore, because they stopped at the bottom of a cliff, and Bai Lin looked up and saw the towering cliff. Then she saw Kaqi stretch out a hand and stick it directly on the cliff. After a long time, Bai Lin saw layers of ripples rippling. After a while, the cliff in front of him actually became transparent.

Bai Lin frowned, the protective film of the zombie kingdom is indeed a novelty.

"Sir, please go first!" Bai Lin nodded, and then she lifted her foot and stepped in. When she stepped through the membrane, she realized that there was a strange sky. There were still some tall trees inside, maybe because this was where those people studied. , the trees inside are taller than the trees outside.

However, there are no normal animals at all, all of them are zombies. Some were still killing each other in blood, but after seeing Bai Lin, they stopped for a while, and then they fought even more fiercely!

"We've come to see this kind of scene, they want to follow you!" Every time a new zombie comes in, they start to kill, and the one who finally wins will follow the newcomer, but then look at this newcomer Do you want!

"Let's go!" Ruth said a little boringly. Immediately looked at Bai Lin with a smile, "Did you feel that the air here is more comfortable than the outside!"

Comforting your head, not only unpleasant, but also very depressing, zombies are zombies, "No feeling!"

Ruth and Chika Hearing her eyes widened, could it be that her level has exceeded level 50?

"There are all zombie beasts here, what do you eat?" Bai Lin asked suddenly after halfway through.

"Hehehe..." Ruth seemed to hear a funny question, and then pointed to a place not far away.

Bai Lin's eyesight was very good, and she found that there was a house not far away. This kind of house is no different from the houses in the 21st century, but there is a high wall around the house. The high wall is round, and the inside looks like There are also houses.

"Of course we want to keep food in captivity!" Ruth swallowed when he got here.

Bai Lin felt a chill in her heart, there were human beings inside! "You keep humans in captivity?"

"Yes, there are humans in every area, but..." Russ was a little disappointed when he said that, "We can't eat it, we can only eat some animal meat! Or crystal cores.

" I don't understand, why do you keep humans and not eat them?

Seemingly knowing what Bai Lin was thinking at this time, Kaqi rarely said, "Humans are different from us. They have body temperature, especially human women, whose bodies are soft and can be played by us!"

Bai Lin felt nauseous when she heard this. The feeling that they kept humans in captivity to solve some of their needs is simply outrageous!

"Humans in the zombie kingdom will be expelled from the zombie kingdom if they harm them at will, so don't kill them casually when you encounter humans in the future. Even if you want to kill them, you must obtain the consent of their masters!"

"What do you mean? , Could it be that the status of humans here is still a bit high?" Bai Lin's heart was even colder, what does this mean? Do you really think of humans as beasts and can kill and play with them at will?

Kaqi shook his head, "It depends on what kind of human it is!"

This sentence made Bai Lin know what kind of human being, another group of people from the hidden family probably had a very high status in the hearts of the zombies, and the third elder brought his The one who came here must have been invited to the capital of the zombies before, and they also offered attractive conditions, otherwise they would not be able to come here!

The class concept of zombies is extremely heavy. From Bai Lin just now, it can be seen that when they talk about all the powerful zombies in the zombie kingdom, they use the word "adult", and they feel extremely servile. This kind of lofty glory cannot be enjoyed by Bai Qitian in the hidden world of the East Gate, but here he can give him everything he wants!

After entering the first area, what Bai Lin saw were still zombies. Many zombies had not yet mutated completely. Although they had their own thoughts, their appearance... Fortunately, Bai Lin had seen a lot, so she didn't feel anything.

But what surprised Bai Lin was that Ruth looked at them with disgust, "Why are they all around here, why don't you get out!"

With just one sentence, all the zombies quickly dispersed.

"Every time I pass here, I insult my eyes!" Ruth muttered.

"Didn't we come from that zombie process too!" Bai Lin said coldly.

"They are all low-level zombies, hum, maybe they have been like this for decades, how can they be compared with us?" Chika said in a timely manner!

"You're right! Just like me, now I like to eat fruit and cooked food!" Bai Lin said unceremoniously about her living habits at this time. , she will never eat.

"Sir, we can't compare with you!" Ruth said quickly, "You already have human memory, how can you still be like us."

Bai Lin was completely relieved, it seems that she is not the first Do 'zombies'!

However, as they moved forward, the number of odd-shaped zombies gradually decreased, but Bai Lin also knew that this area was very large, so there were also many low-level zombies, and Bai Lin believed that there were still a large number of them. Low-level zombies are here, and they are forbidden to enter and leave the zombie kingdom because their thoughts are not yet perfect.

"Our zombies are so powerful, why don't we just kill humans? What a good base for humans!"

"This... we don't know, it's an order from above anyway!"

Bai Lin heard this and did not speak any more.

Russ thought that Bai Lin was a little dissatisfied, so he quickly said, "I said just now that zombies have no reproductive ability, so they can only be transmitted through infection, and humans are our future partners, so before we have researched the results of making zombies fertile. It's time to ban the hunting of humans!"

But Ruth's words still didn't make Bai Lin speak, scratching her bald head in confusion, she closed her mouth and didn't speak any more.

"This is District 1!" It turned out that Bai Lin had misunderstood. At this time, the real District 1 appeared in front of Bai Lin's eyes. In front of him was a towering smooth white metal wall with a huge "1 "Character.

"Well, that's right!" Ruth said hurriedly when he saw Bai Lin, "Sir, do you plan to slowly enter the second area directly from the first area, or directly into the third area?"

Bai Lin knew that her parents must be there In the fifteenth district, she naturally wanted to quickly approach the fifteenth district. "District 3!"

Ruth was a little excited and wanted to say something, but he was immediately stopped by Chikara, "We can only accompany you to District 1, and when you get to District 2, you have to go in by yourself, if you want to pass the direct Just break out your own domain!"

"Thank you two!"

"Chika, what are you doing, this is our chance to enter the third district!" Ruth hurriedly arranged after seeing Bai Lin's steps away for a while Man said to Chika.

"She's not the strongest person, we may not be able to rely on her in the third district!" Chika looked at Bai Lin's back and said, "Okay, anyway, we are on the periphery, and there is always a chance to meet someone powerful! Let's go!"

No one was guarding outside the No. 1 area, but Bai Lin saw a layer of shining membrane, Bai Lin knew it should be for inspection, it seems that they were already prepared to prevent humans from mixing into the zombie kingdom! But Bai Lin is not easy to get along with! At this moment, a thin layer of smoke emanated from Bai Lin's ring, and this layer of smoke quickly covered Bai Lin's body.

Bai Lin went directly through that layer of membrane, without any sound, the corners of Bai Lin's mouth drew an arc of meaning, the smoke just now was obtained by her evaporating the blood of the zombies, the instrument was dead, and she was shielding herself with mental power. Body, it's just checking that layer of mist!

After Bai Lin passed, she swept away the mist, as if nothing had happened. Russ and Chica followed behind!

As soon as she entered Area 1, Bai Lin thought she was back in the 21st century. There was a lot of traffic inside, except that these people's eyes were different and their faces were a little paler. Coffee...

"Surprise?" Ruth smiled happily when he saw Bai Lin's sluggish appearance, "This is based on the memory of Zombie adults."

But Bai Lin frowned, she saw a human, yes , The brown-eyed human, at this time, is smiling and holding the thick arm of a zombie. The zombie looks very high-level, about forty-eighth, with a snow-white face, and it looks like a grimace at night. The height is also large, beyond the range of human beings, about two and a half meters.

Everyone around him took the initiative to make way for him.

"That's Mr. Jieyu shopping with his pet!" Ruth said hurriedly and respectfully.

The male zombie also seemed to have seen Bai Lin's side, his red eyes shone with a hint of light, and slowly walked to Bai Lin's side under the attention of everyone.

I saw the so-called Lord Jieyu touching his jaw, looking down at the female zombie who was much shorter than himself, with a thick voice, "You are very beautiful!"

At this time, the woman beside him was hearing this sentence After that, her face was instantly pale, and she looked at Bai Lin in fear, as if she would die in the next second!

"Thank you!" Bai Lin was expressionless.

Jiyu frowned when he heard this, but his eyes widened in an instant, "You broke out the domain!" A female zombie at level 46 didn't respond when she heard a strong male zombie courting, so that's the only reason to say it Otherwise, as the little corpse king in District 1, he could bring her home directly. This is why the women around him are so afraid, because once he brings back the female zombie, she will fall out of favor and she will not be far away from death. It was not easy for her to live.

"Yes!" Bai Lin was still calm!

"Hehehe, it's really rare to see such a beautiful female zombie. Her face is better than the human woman next to me." Jieyu was very gentlemanly at this time, "Is it an honor to accompany you to the third district?"

As a forty-ninth level Of course, he can pass through the second area. As for the third area, his own ability is not up to that level. He would rather be a little corpse king in the first area.

"Thank you!" Bai Lin naturally wouldn't refuse.

When Jieyu heard this, he smiled happily, revealing the sharp teeth inside, and Bai Lin's heart froze when he saw it, Yaya, zombies and humans are indeed very different, even if they are similar in appearance, but who knows what the structure inside is like?

Waving away the woman's hand, she respectfully and gentleman made a gesture of invitation to Bai Lin. Bai Lin still saw that woman's face was bloodless and stood aside, frowning. , and also brought a tenth-level woman, she was definitely asking for trouble, and this woman didn't look like a kind person. In the end, Bai Lin decided not to save her.

Then he turned around and nodded his thanks to Ruth and Chika!

The two zombies were a little flattered, and she was so polite here! In the end, the two zombies looked at each other, "Sir, I don't know... Are we qualified to follow you?"

Bai Lin shook her head. She was a little repulsive of zombies, how could she let them follow her? "Sorry, I'm used to being alone!"

Ruth and Chika were a little disappointed, but they still bowed respectfully to Bai Lin.

"Beautiful young lady, please!" Jieyu narrowed his eyes to see her movements, such a woman was really happy when she saw it.

Bai Lin nodded, and the zombies around her stepped aside as she walked, the respect in her expression was understandable.

"Someone, take my kitten home and wait for me to come back!" Jiyu stared at Bai Lin's back and waved to the people around him!

The woman's gorgeous face regained some blood when she heard this sentence, and said respectfully, "Respectfully send your lord!"

Along the way, they are all people who say hello to Jieyu. Since even Jieyu respects women, they naturally respect them too.

"I wonder if I have the honor to know the name of the young lady?" At this time, the fish has become the height of a normal man, and now he looks a little handsome. It's a pity that because of the previous impression, Bai Lin couldn't give him a good impression at all.

"Bai Lin!"

"Bai Lin... Hehehe, seeing that the beautiful young lady has regained her human memory! Can you tell me about the beautiful young lady's human memory?" Jieyu was a little surprised when he heard this.

"I'm sorry, I can't!"

"You have a personality, what should I do? I like you more and more!" Jieyu said, and suddenly his pace quickened, "I can be your bed partner!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested!" Damn, zombies have no shame...

"Is there no need for a beautiful lady? Zombies' desires are not ordinary. Can you see how a zombie like me can endure it?"

"Master Jiyu, don't forget that I already have Human memory!" Bai Lin stopped and looked sharply at the zombie with a hippie face, "Besides, if you showed your current appearance for the first time, maybe I would still be interested, but unfortunately..."

" Ah! Alas! I've always been used to that look, I knew it earlier and kept the current look!" Jieyu seemed rather annoyed and regretful when he heard this, "But beautiful lady, let me remind you, if you go to three I don't have a certain ability, you will definitely become a strong woman based on your appearance, why don't you stay?" The

so-called Jieyu's appearance before is actually just the body of a zombie, a zombie can maintain its human appearance, but once angry, It will become its original appearance, such as purple and black body, scaly skin, long claws, tall body, etc... So the body of Jieyu is considered to be the best among zombies, at least like a person...

"Have the ability to tame me , isn't it worth being a partner?" Bai Lin quickened her pace, this zombie's brain is really sick.

How do you know that zombies are like this, and they will not hide their desires and greed. No matter who takes a fancy to who, as long as they have the ability, they can plunder!

After the second district, the so-called inspection film was gone, but a ring was set up at the entrance. On the ring stood a level 53 zombie. The zombies had spots on their bodies that looked like tattoos, but there was not a trace on the whole body. He was wearing black clothes, with a small black zombie beast beside him. Bai Lin couldn't see what the zombie beast had changed.

"Fox Ghost, are you the one who guards and lifts it today?" Jieyu seemed to be quite familiar with the man above.

The male zombie known as the fox ghost opened his eyes completely. His eyes were different from other people's. The whole eyeball was blood red, which looked very scary, but in just a second, it became a pupil. Red, "Are you coming to challenge?" "No." Jieyu said, stepping aside, revealing Bai Lin behind him, "The beauty of the field burst

out at level 46! Do you want to try your skills?"

When the ghost male zombie saw Bai Lin, a hint of surprise flashed in his red eyes.

Bai Lin's heart sank, she didn't think she was beautiful, and the women around the fish in the previous section were not bad for her. If you want to come to the second district, the little corpse king will definitely not be worse than the beauty!

They are indeed not bad for beauties, but they are bad for zombie beauties. Generally, zombie beauties of high level are brought into the fourth district or above and become the companions of zombie powerhouses. Some of the more powerful beauties and zombies are beyond their reach!

What a great honor for these zombies to have a high-level zombie beauty equipped with themselves? Although human women are beautiful, they are no longer the same kind in their minds. If you want to turn them into zombies, you don't know how many years you will have until you have thoughts and become beautiful! So they would rather enjoy the present.

"No need, just go ahead!" The fox ghost knew that she would not be his partner, so he let go, and then closed his eyes again, but before that, he still glanced at Bai Lin.

"Hehe, fox ghost, fox ghost, you are so good at talking!" Jieyu smiled slightly, "Miss Bailin please!"

"Wait!" Fox ghost opened his eyes immediately after hearing Jieyu's cry. , jumped straight down.

Bai Lin looked up and looked at him in the ring before. His figure was very tall and infiltrated, but as he got closer, his figure gradually changed into a white man in his twenties. There are some freckles on it, Yaya's is obviously the shape of the little boy next door! Thinking of what it looked like just now, Bai Lin's heart pounded again.

"You, recalling the memories of human beings?"

Bai Lin looked at the big boy who was talking weakly, nodding indifferently, and there were 10,000 grass and mud horses galloping past in her heart.

When the fox ghost heard this, he smiled and nodded, "Fox ghost is what I call outside, my real name is Ma Xi! I was a college student before the end of the world! How about you?"

It turned out that he remembered his memory as a human being. "Bai Lin, I was also a college student before the end of the world!"

Fox Ghost, no, Ma Xi may be a rare person who has recovered his memory, so he chatted with Bai Lin, "I caught a cold when the end of the world came, but I didn't go to the hospital. , it became more and more serious, and my family was going to send me to the hospital, but I don't know what happened next. When I woke up, the world had changed, and now I realized that I was a zombie! I don't want to eat people. , but... I'm very hungry. It can only be relieved by eating people or mutant beasts! Have you ever experienced that kind of pain?" Speaking of which, Ma Xi seemed to be unable to react from his previous memory, feeling disgusting and painful.

Bai Lin looked at Ma Xi's increasingly red eyes and shook her head decisively. "I haven't!"

"You...you became a zombie when you were at a high level?" Ma Xi heard this with wide eyes!

"I became a zombie after the domain broke out again!" Bai Lin said nonsense with her eyes open.

As soon as these words came out, both Ma Xi and Jieyu took a step back, with a trace of fear and increasing respect in their expressions.

"It turned out who the corpse king was interested in!" Jieyu was even more respectful at this time. Knowing that she had no chance, she hurriedly bowed to Bai Lin, "Sir, please come in!"

Bai Lin knew that if the field of violent supernatural power broke out, then the person who could turn her into a zombie must be a very powerful person or They are zombies, and they must be to fill their subordinates, so they dare not go beyond them. Bai Lin is just trying to test them. It seems that this trick is very useful.

Bai Lin strode towards the second district, while Ma Xi stood on the side and did not move, quietly watching the backs of the two leaving, and finally because the zombie beast beside him ripped off his trousers, he seemed to After reacting normally, he slowly walked to the ring, but with his movements, he turned into the terrifying look he had before, and continued to close his eyes and rest.

All the facilities in the second area are not much different from the first area, but there are more powerful zombies. They all seem to be proud of what they are.

"Lord Jieyu, why don't you come here in the first district?" At this time, three humans who looked a little petite among the zombies came over, including two male zombies and one female zombie.

Bai Lin now finds that there is nothing ugly in zombies. Even before the end of the world, dark yellow skin, peas, scars, and large pores will not appear on the body of power users, nor will they Appears on the face of the zombie, because the face of the zombie is pale in addition to being pale, and if there is a sentence, it is the reason why it is white to cover up all the ugliness!

The 'contribution' made by this virus is really not that big!

"You all came out!" "Just

kidding, why don't we stay at home every day if we don't come out?" Then several people looked at Bai Lin, "This is..."

"A certain adult's henchman in the future!" Jiyu earnestly said.

"No... No way?" The female zombie seemed to be a little disbelieving, but she looked at Bai Lin with a little respect! But he didn't go forward to greet Bai Lin, let alone ask her name like others.

"I'm about to send her to District Three!" Said Jieyu and waved at them.

The three zombies nodded and stepped aside respectfully. Watch them leave.

Jieyu looked at Bai Lin's curious eyes at this time, "Hehe, they are my friends in the first district, and they came to the second district after the upgrade!"

"Why don't you find her as a partner?" The tone of speech is somewhat inconsistent, and the other conditions are very consistent, except for the rigidity.

"The two men beside her are her partners!" Jieyu was quite resentful, "So I'm late!"

Bai Lin nodded. It turns out that zombies have no shame but have morals.

"Zombies are not free to fight, and the little zombie kings in each management area are not decorations, they are the kings of the entire area, whoever messes up will be strangled by them!"

Because Bai Lin's pace is not slow , I walked from the first district to the second district for three hours, and now I have walked from the second district to the third district for nearly three hours! Bai Lin is a little tired now, and finally saw the arena outside the third area, but the zombies on the third area arena did not show their bodies, but maintained the appearance of human beings, and in front of him there was a tall zombie. Spit out flames.

The male zombie seemed to be a little impatient. He directly waved a huge wind blade, snorted, and spewed out a bright red sub-green blood body, only to see the head of the tall zombie falling down. It just landed at the feet of Bai Lin and Jieyu.

Bai Lin looked at the head that looked like a human but didn't look like a human, and quickly ate the apple in her mouth with a few clicks, and then stepped over the head. Take out a glass of milk and drink it! As soon as he looked up, he saw all the zombies looking at him.

It was almost evening. Bai Lin, who hadn't eaten all day, was naturally hungry. She ate while rushing on the road. It seemed that she didn't offend them!

"It seems that you are living a good life!" The male zombie in the ring said at this time, because his hair was a little long, which had covered his eyes. Bai Lin didn't know the real meaning of what he said.

"I don't want to eat people, I don't want flesh and blood, so eat this!"

"Hehe, just like me!" said the male zombie and slowly raised his head.

Bai Lin could see that he was staring at her with burning eyes, as if she was the meat in his bowl, and her appearance was quite reliable.

"You want to enter the third district?" The male zombie said, and then squatted down and looked closely at Bai Lin at this time. Seeing those red calm eyes, a delicate face, with golden light shining under the sunset, she could hardly see her pores, and there was a smell of milk on her body, she reached out her hand unconsciously, wanting to touch her. .

Bai Lin flashed her head directly when she saw it. Could it be that they are beasts and are in estrus? Yaya, haven't seen a woman in years? Bai Lin didn't want to waste time, and she must find a place to live in the three districts before it got dark. He jumped onto the ring to the other side, and looked at the zombies surging below for a moment, "Do you still have to line up?"

Jiyu's mouth twitched, "Sir, they are just here to watch the fun!" No zombies up there?

No zombies dare to speak while watching the fun? Is this fun? But looking at the eyes of the zombies, you know that because of the difference in level, they dare not talk about the zombie adults who are taller than them.