Group Battle Class 1 Zombies (4)

Bai Lin walked out of the car window halfway, and saw the zombies very clearly. Because she had to beware of bullets behind her, Sun Li listened to Bai Lin's words and drove to the far left.

"Linlin!" At this moment, Miao Cuihua could naturally see the zombie who was guarded by the zombies. "It's Wang Zong in the village." Wang Zong is a shy boy in the village, more than Bai Lin. He was two years older and a college student, but he had just graduated and was working in W City. He went home and said hello to Bai Lin.

Naturally, Bai Lin could see clearly. At this time, she didn't have to think much to know the reason why the first-level zombies appeared half a month earlier. It really was caused by the ability of the blue fruit. But even if it becomes a zombie with supernatural abilities, it is still a level one. If it is not level five or above, it still looks disgusting. Why is it like this, "Aunt Miao, he is a zombie!" All in all, she had helped Miao Cuihua a lot. If it weren't for the matter of her past life, Bai Lin would not be able to make up her mind.

"But..."

"He should be a first-level supernatural zombie!" Bai Lin interrupted Miao Cuihua directly, "If we don't kill him, we are also in danger!"

Bai Lin's eyesight was excellent, and she aimed at the big one. Zombie head.

Sun Li saw from the rearview mirror that the zombies were getting closer and closer, especially the petite shadow who had been unable to see clearly, "Miss Bai, the zombies are coming, don't you speed up?" sweat.

Bai Lin didn't come back, "Touch!" The

taller zombie was immediately headshot, "Yes!" Ye Zi kept staring at the back, and she was full of excitement when she saw the zombie being knocked down, as if she had knocked it down, and she also started Tried shooting outside, but to no avail. Pure waste of bullets.

Unexpectedly, the zombie fell, and Wang Zong, who was behind, did not run, but directly inserted his hand into the zombie's head, took out the crystal nucleus, bit it directly, and swallowed it, his eyes even more scarlet.

"I'm going, that zombie is against the sky!" Ouya smiled bitterly, that's why the boss paid so much attention.

In fact, Bai Lin was also very surprised at this time, because she did not expect that Wang Zong would be very strange even if he was a first-level supernatural zombie. How can a supernatural zombie be so smart, it is obviously a fifteen-year-old who already has human nature. Things that only zombies can do. Well, she admitted that because Wang Zong was the only person in the village who didn't bully her, she added more juice to his water tank. But what about his parents? Could it be that he was eaten by him...

Yang Zhong and the others naturally saw this scene, their eyes widened as if they could not speak at all.

What made it even more strange was that the zombie took out the injured zombie beside him one by one, pierced it into his brain, took out the crystal nucleus and ate it.

"It's over!" Bai Lin frowned and saw that its body began to twist, obviously it started to upgrade, and it ate three first-level crystal cores, or it would not make sense to upgrade.

"Concentrate on attacking it, don't let it upgrade!" It must not be allowed to live, otherwise, it will not know what it will be like in the future. Bai Lin opened the car door directly, what she had to deal with now was the speed-powered zombie that got in the way.

"Miss Bai!" Sun Li stared blankly at Bai Lin, what is she doing?

"Cover me!" Bai Lin said loudly to Ouya and Miao Cuihua, and jumped out of the car. At this time, his speed is not slow, but it is almost for a first-level speed zombie, so he used the wind energy to increase the speed, and walked towards the tail zombie that is unsightly.

"I'm going, is this a person!" Everyone who saw it came up with the same idea! They all looked at Bai Lin's direction with excitement and excitement, but the movements in their hands did not stop. They continued to shoot at the zombie. Sure enough, there was bombardment of bullets, but the white zombies dodged left and right, and there was no time to level up. .

Facing the Speed ​​Zombie with teeth growing towards her, Bai Lin directly held the samurai sword in front of her. With a bang, the zombie instantly bit the samurai sword. Bai Lin twisted her wrist and snorted, the speed zombie His mouth was wounded by a samurai sword.

"Roar!" The speed zombie suddenly stopped, roared at Bai Lin and rushed over. Bai Lin was ready to pass it by once again.

On the other side, the white zombies were obviously eaten and roared at the sky.

Bai Lin and the speed zombies have fought back and forth a few times, and no one has taken advantage.

"It's over, there's no more fuel!" Ah Feng shouted, and the other drivers followed suit. Had to stop, those survivors, including those with weapons in their hands, immediately felt bad, and unknowingly, there seemed to be more and more junior zombies around, and there was nothing before.

"Oops, come down, pick up weapons and kill zombies!" Yang Zhong shouted.

It's a pity that before killing zombies, the screams and scolding have already started. Unable to get down, they stayed in the car one by one while pushing the nearest person to the edge of the car. A new round of shouting began.

Bai Lin originally wanted to try what she could do after combining her abilities. She obviously had the ability to compete with first-level zombies. Bai Lin stopped dawdling and took out her gun. As for using abilities, she I thought about it, but it's better for the primary to the first level, the gun is faster. With a sound of "Touch!", he fired directly at the zombie's forehead, and then took out the crystal core with a split, and shot directly at the approaching zombie.

"Miss Bai, do you still have any bullets?" Yang Zhongzhi said cheekily at a critical moment, when he was short of oil but had bullets.

"Yes!" Bai Lin gestured at Ouya.

Upon seeing this, Eurasian immediately took out a large bag of bullets from Bai Lin's bag. This kind of bullet is naturally suitable for their machine gun! At this time, the role of Bai Lin's bulletproof car was completely reflected. Basically, it couldn't break the glass even if a zombie came over. Because of the proximity of the zombies, Ye Zi's marksmanship was also accurate.

After Yang Zhong took the bullet, he did not use it himself, but gave it to the person standing on the car at this time.

"Look!" At this moment, a flame suddenly rose from the back of the zombie group, and Qi Qin shouted!

"Oops, the upgrade has been completed!" Bai Lin said as she struggled all the way, and finally felt that in front of the zombie, she took off Bai Lin's blessing, and the following people also followed in Bai Lin's footsteps.

"Let's help you!" Yang Zhong said and chopped off the surrounding zombies.

"Roar!" The upgraded zombie is obviously full of energy, and his scarlet eyes stared at Yang Zhong and the others, and finally stared at Bai Lin's face, but immediately a flame was born from its hand, and the heat of the flame was overwhelming. For ordinary people, Bai Lin, who was still a junior, was considered hot.

"Boss! I'll help you too!" Ouya jumped off the roof of the car and shot at the surrounding zombies. With Miao Cuihua as cover, he naturally quickly arrived at Bai Lin's side.

"Back up!" Looking at the flames, Bai Lin shouted to the people behind her.

"I'll go, boss, it's actually several times stronger than me!" Ouya took a few steps back!

Bai Lin didn't dare to delay, and piles of smoothies appeared directly in front of her. The reason why it is a smoothie is that the energy consumed by the ice cone is simply too much.

"You...you..." Qi Qin, Yang Zhong, and A Feng have completely forgotten their actions, what they just saw. Is that ice?

Ouya also glanced at Bai Lin in surprise, "The boss really has supernatural abilities!"