Finale 3

Will you be impressed by him? Therefore, he had no hesitation at all about the plan proposed by his father.

When the old man on the other side saw this, he waved a gray mist of energy without hesitation, and the people behind him seemed to have discovered it long ago, so they hurriedly followed the old man and fled back. Will help the old man to kill him, but obviously he is not!

Now that you know who is the murderer of their clansmen, many things will be convenient in the future.

Han Yu gritted his teeth while looking at the mist. He wanted to wave a red energy source without hesitation and kill them directly, but as soon as he raised his hand, he saw a slender white finger directly stop it. Han Yu glanced at the man he was holding in surprise, and saw that his face was still pale at this time. The next second, he suddenly stood up, smiled at Han Yu, and then tugged at his back. Then he grabbed something like a plastic belt, and there was bright red liquid flowing in the transparent plastic bag, which was no different from the one on the ground. "You..."

Gu Qin smiled weirdly, then threw the transparent bag in his hand directly to the ground, with a hint of coldness in his eyes, "I know the hearts of the Black Hidden Family better than you, and I was never ready to let go. Who!" But Gu Qin didn't move at this time!

After a while, Han Yu heard all kinds of screams. Gu Qin was in a very good mood and whistled.

Han Yu knew that Gu Qin had already had a countermeasure. He closed his eyes and said nothing, but waited!

Finally, the gray fog dissipated, revealing their figures. Beside them were Xuan Fei and the others. Yes, as a zombie, Xuan Fei, Ma Xi and other zombies had already been brought by Gu Qin at the east gate. After the potion was transformed, it was copied and injected directly into them. Although there was a little side effect, that is, the strength decreased a little, but it would be upgraded in the future. Unlike the original potion, it directly restrained their upgraded energy.

"Professor, are you dragging them back to the lab? The stun potion doesn't last long!" Xuan Fei played with his flaxen hair, looking a bit like a Korean Oppa!

"Of course I have to take it back. This is the object of my research for your future upgrades!" Gu Qin slowly approached those who fell to the ground and fell into a coma. Of course, the gray fog could escape, but it could also make His people are hidden, and a small needle will do the trick.

"Understood Professor!" Ma Xi was extremely happy at this time, and the little beast beside him also became a normal little beast at this time, no longer the one with smooth skin, but the one with black hair. A cute little creature, of course, this is on the basis of not opening its mouth, otherwise you will see its sharp teeth.

Han Yu looked at the group of people who were already busy, stood up straight and did not move.

And Gu Qin, who was about to leave, saw Han Yu at this moment and smiled slightly, "Your agreement with me is over, so you can do whatever you want to your heart's content, and now you have ascended without any side effects. God is third-level. So there won't be any problems!" After speaking, he turned around and still put his hands in the pockets of his white coat, looking very handsome and handsome, and waited until he walked out of ten After Mi, he raised his right hand and then swayed left and right, obviously saying goodbye to Han Yu.

Han Yu stared at the backs of a dozen people leaving, and was stunned for a moment. He had been with them for a long time, and it was considered a little friendship. At the same time, he also understood the feelings of Bai Lin and Eurasia. Thinking of Jing Beibei and Bai Lin at this time, they finally took their steps and walked towards Gu Qin and others quickly. There is no shortage of him in the middle door. Besides, Gu Qin seems to value Bai Lin very much, and he will definitely be there. When Bai Lin was in trouble, she went out and remembered the words she left when she left with Gu Qin earlier. Han Yu shook his head with a smile on the corner of his mouth. It is estimated that Jing Beibei doesn't want to see him now.

In the Huaxia base, Ye Weiguo and He Mingguang were discussing things at this time, and someone rushed in, seemingly very panicked.

"What's the matter?" Ye Weiguo frowned at the guard.

"No, it's not..." The guard looked at the serious Ye Weiguo with fear in his eyes, but his face turned pale again when he thought of the news he had just received, and hurriedly said, "Baifeng Base, Baifeng Base has been attacked again!"

"What!" Ye Weiguo stood up when he heard this, and looked at He Guangming.

"When did it happen?" He Guangming asked quickly at this time.

"Yes... it was last night!" The guard gave them a tentative look, "I heard that Miss Bai Lin was there at the time!" The

two were shocked when they heard this. Nei won't come out, "Which is that Bai Lin?" The

guard scratched his head, "I don't know, anyway, she killed a lot of zombies, because she fought for a day and a night, so her body couldn't bear it anymore. She was almost killed by a zombie, and finally Feng Qingran ordered her to be rescued into the city!"

"What about the bird zombie beast?"

When the guard heard He Guangming's words, he quickly said, "That's what Miss Bai Lin killed! That's why it solved the hidden dangers for Baifeng Base!" Seeing that the zombies were about to dismember Bai Lin, they saved them.

"She's definitely not real, even if she wants to kill her, she will summon Xiaojin or beasts!" Since it's a bird, Ye Weiguo doesn't think Bai Lin won't use her pets.

He Mingguang looked at Ye Weiguo at this time and sighed softly, "You are wrong, what is the difference between Bai Lin and the danger of this zombie breaking through the city, as long as she can protect them! Even if it is fake, if they can do this for them, they will definitely take her as real!"

"How can this be?" Ye Weiguo was very angry when he heard this, "Don't they know that fake Bai Lin and zombies are still alive? Is there something to do with the terrifying Chen Bosheng? How can she get close to the human base? And she has the kind of bug that can control people's hearts. If she accidentally falls into the bewitched by the bug again, what will happen in the future? Hard to say!"

"Weiguo!" He Mingguang looked at Ye Weiguo, who was full of righteous indignation at this time, and could only narrow his eyes. Now the strength of human beings is far from that of zombies. If you want to survive, you have to rely on them. Their Huaxia base is very good, and there is Bai Lin behind them. Backing the mountain, there is a hidden family as the backing. But other bases don't have it. They can only rely on themselves. Especially after Bai Lin said that, they must be more or less afraid in their hearts.

At this time, coupled with the zombie siege, there is a high-strength god-level person, and that high-strength god-level person is desperately fighting for their base, no matter what the reason is, they will definitely Absorbed her into their city, because they didn't want to die, and they were afraid of death!

"If there was no Bai Lin and no hidden family behind me, I would have done this too!" He did this for the safety of the people in the whole city. No matter how long he could last, he still had to last until others. rescue!

Ye Weiguo was slightly taken aback when he heard He Mingguang's words at this time, and finally pursed his lips. After a while, his voice was a little hoarse, "Should we send troops to help?"

"This matter, I think the hidden family should know, and then The people at Buji Taoyuan Base also know..."

"You mean, don't send people over?"

He Guangming looked at Ye Weiguo who was staring at him with a wry smile, "Don't forget, those zombies They are all energy conversion levels, look at you and me, and look at the entire Huaxia base, how many people have achieved energy conversion?"

This time Ye Weiguo was completely silent, the energy conversion person, he did not reach it, he just broke out The field of supernatural powers, and the entire Huaxia base, there are some, but there are less than five people, how to go out and save them? And Wan Zhen's new weapon has not yet come, it is useless to deal with energy conversion level zombies.

The guards have been listening to the two of them silently. Their expressions were anxious, nervous, doubtful, calm, and now they unconsciously show some sadness on their faces. If they didn't have the protection of this layer of film, they would probably be attacked by zombies. ! Then they slowly retreated, and their Huaxia base really has no way to help this matter!

In the Baifeng base, Bai Zihong was lying on the bed with a pale face at this time, and many light-type abilities were healing her at this time.

Feng Qingran frowned at her delicate face. He still saw her bravery before. At that time, she still held the Heavenly Sword, but she did not summon her beast pet, and her movements were exactly the same as before. It seems that she always has only such a few tricks, so he decided that this woman is not Bai Lin, but they need her strength, but there is a trace of fear for her, and he doesn't know what will happen to her when she wakes up. But he still had to be on guard. If he was controlled by her, all his previous actions to save her would be in vain.

Bai Zihong opened her eyes gently, she had her own considerations to prevent her wounds from recombining before, and hoped to be able to infiltrate the base again in an open and honest manner. She once thought of using her own abilities to directly put bugs into them. In her mind, after all, she wanted to do it easily with her ability. But if this is the case, she will not be able to show up in person, and she will not be able to see everyone's admiration for her, because once she shows up, she will be suspected, and she doesn't like such sneaking.

So she thought of such a method, but unfortunately she didn't know the content of their conversation because of their blocking. If she knew she could go out directly, and then refuted it, it was a good use of the opportunity Chen Bosheng provided her.

Sure enough, no zombies contacted her anymore, and from time to time, zombies came to kill her. As a last resort, she had to find a place to protect herself. Fortunately, Baifeng Base was attacked at this time, and she really did her best, otherwise Baifeng Base would not necessarily accept her.

"Bai Lin...Miss, you are awake!" Feng Qingran hurriedly called out when Bai Zihong was awake, and a dozen people around him immediately tensed up. Although you know it's fake, you can't fake Bai Lin's name!

At this time, Bai Zihong looked at them in surprise! Hearing them calling Bai Lin felt a little funny, she knew it was fake, so she still called her like that. But she really couldn't refute it, because she only knew that her name was Bai Lin since she had memory. "Well, this is..." He looked at the environment here in surprise!

"This is the central building of the Baifeng Base, which is the home of our rulers!" Feng Qingran hurriedly introduced, "You have been to the office here before, so you don't know much about this room!"

Bai Zihong nodded, then immediately After coughing a few times, "So that's the case, by the way, what about the zombies outside?"

Looking at the woman in front of him, he seemed really worried about zombies, and a man beside Feng Qingran couldn't help but said, "Already Back off, but there will be a second wave of attacks in two days!"

Bai Zihong fell silent after hearing this, and the dozen men across from her looked at her nervously. I saw that she suddenly raised her head with a smile, "Then I will continue to suppress them!" A

dozen people were completely relieved when they heard this sentence. "It's just that I have something to confess to you!" Bai Zihong said very seriously at this time, "I'm not actually Bai Lin from Taoyuan Base, because I am Bai Lin created by Chen Bosheng!" Feng

Qingran

Listening to Jun was stunned for a moment, and then different fears arose, thinking that she wanted to silence her by saying this. After all, she was a god-level person, and it was easy to kill them.

Bai Zihong naturally saw their expressions at this time, and the disdain in her eyes flashed, "I know this is a bit difficult for you to accept, but I did restrain it with Bai Lin's genes!" She Just to twist it, the people created by Bai Lin's genes are clones. In fact, they are no different from Bai Lin. This is the first feeling in everyone's heart.

"So I don't have any other name, my name is Bai Lin!" This means that she Bai Zihong has never lied to anyone, "It was true that I overestimated myself in the case of the Xuanwu Base before, so now it is considered a taste. You don't need to say that, Miss

Bai Lin, if the people at the Xuanwu Base had the technology to kill energy-converting zombies, they would be fine, and there were so many people at that time. , even if you want to escape, you can't escape! After all, I heard that the people from the Taoyuan base who escaped at the time were also attacked!" Another person in charge of the Baifeng base hurriedly appeased!

The others were silent and did not speak, but unconsciously they all glanced at the man who was speaking for Bai Zihong. Seeing that she did not seem to be controlled by her, they simply did not refute him.

Seeing this, Bai Zihong still didn't understand what these people were thinking, she just smiled, tacitly.

See how influential her Bai Lin can be? Still not obediently making way for her, even if she knew she was fake?

In the middle door, Jing Songshan frowned as he looked at the information in his hand. Jing Lu, who was standing beside him, was still standing respectfully, "Old Patriarch, is the information given by the young master wrong?"

"No, it's scary!" Jing Songshan wrinkled. He frowned and gave Jing Lu the information in his hand at the same time.

Jing Lu took it very naturally, but after a few glances, he saw most of the contents and was shocked, "This...this..."

"Yes, Chen Bosheng has already penetrated the mystery of the protective film, so we are in the middle door. There are other hidden families in danger, I just hope that Bai Lin has a solution, otherwise..." The zombies outside are already eyeing them, if they know to use that protective film, then some things will be difficult to do.

Jing Beibei was able to get this information from the zombies who sent the news on Kuan Island in the Bohai Sea before. Regarding the research on membranes, Chen Bosheng did confidential work.

"Then, do you want to inform other members of the hidden family?" Jing Lu said worriedly at this time.

Jing Songshan shook his head, "No, these things will be discussed later! If they know about it now, it will definitely cause panic!"

"I know!" Jing Lu nodded, now staying in the hidden family every day, and there are zombies everywhere. It caused a lot of pressure to people's hearts. If you know that the inside of the membrane is not safe, can you not panic? Right now, we really can only wait for the good news from Bai Lin, whether it is Bai Lin's understanding of membranes, or Bai Lin's cousin Wan Zhen has developed a new type of weapon to deal with energy-transforming zombies.

The people who also received the news are naturally Dongmen and Nanmen. This is what Bai Lin asked Jing Beibei to send the news to. As for the other two sects, maybe they already know it, Bai Lin will not tell them so kindly. , otherwise they knew that there were still zombies in the northwest of Jingxi, and it was inevitable that something would go wrong.

And if the East Gate and the South Gate have some brains, they won't talk about it everywhere, otherwise it will be difficult to talk about the stability inside the gate.

Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin who was standing on the windowsill and looked into the distance, and approached her calmly, "Still thinking about that?" Bai Lin's

thoughts were disturbed, she glanced at Jing Beibei in front of her, and nodded lightly. , leaning against his arms following his movements, "I really don't know what to do if the second person wants to grab this protective film that exists in nature!"

"A lot of things have to go with the flow, and you don't have to. Too worried!" Jing Bei said with a frown.

"Don't worry?" Bai Lin smiled bitterly, "Even if I am selfish, the middle gate and the east gate are also in danger. As for the film of the Huaxia base that I have mastered, there shouldn't be a big problem, but if Chen Bosheng is mixed in. It's hard to say." Bai Lin frowned, but with her at Taoyuan Base, it wasn't so easy to pass through this layer of membrane. What if she wasn't there? It's hard to say what else Chen Bosheng can do. Taoyuan Base is all Bai Lin's relatives. Even those who died in the war, they still have relatives and children here. Bai Lin must wait for them, otherwise, how can they be worthy of dying and believe in Bai Lin? People from Taoyuan Base?

"Sister (boss, master)! Do you want us to go out and destroy the zombies together?" The four little beasts, who have now reached the level of gods, said unceremoniously at this time.

Bai Lin looked at a few small beasts that suddenly appeared outside the window, and among them Xiao Jin also came out, "Alright!"

Now is the time when Bai Lin and various bases are short of manpower, especially high-level ability users, or aliens. Can beast!

When Jing Beibei heard it, he also released his pet pet. At this time, the bat pig didn't seem to be able to see its original appearance. It was like an animal like a black dragon in the west. Still small, only the size of a palm.

"The fourth level of the gods?" Bai Lin looked at the little guy in surprise, really growing up so fast!

When the nine-headed bird heard it, he raised his chest and was very proud, "Of course I'm level four. After so long, the master will look down on me if I don't level up!"

Hearing the voice of the nine-headed bird, it was completely different from it. Bai Lin laughed and shook her head, "It's really amazing!"

Xiao Jin and the other little beasts looked at the nine-headed bird with a trace of jealousy in their expressions, "Hmph, what's so great, sooner or later I'll be there too. More than you!" The

nine-headed bird heard Xiaojin's small voice, and raised its head even higher, "Then wait until you pass me!" After speaking, he looked at his master, as if he was the world's master. Lord in general!

"Wait when you go out with them, you strangle the zombies around the middle gate, come and kill one!" Jing Beibei said that there is a trace of murder in his eyes, such a shrinking, really he still can't stand it!

After hearing what Jingbei said, Bai Lin was stunned, thinking that she just said that she was worried about Zhongmen, but it was actually because of where Jingbei's family was. Now Jingbei was telling her that he could protect Dongmen by herself, so Bai Lin didn't have to worry about it. , "Xiaojin, you are guarding the east gate, little meat birds, beasts, and small stones, you are guarding the human base. Recently, it seems that the human base has been attacked by large-scale zombies!"

"Got it, sister (boss) , Master)!" The four little beasts answered very seriously at this time. Even if he was a little excited and went out, since he received the task, he naturally completed it quickly!

Bai Lin looked at the backs of the few little beasts and also left Jing Bei's arms, "I'll go see Wan Zhen!"

"I'll be with you!" Jing Bei said and took Bai Lin's hand, not knowing why he I always felt that Bai Lin seemed to be getting more and more uneasy at this time.

When Bai Lin arrived at the research room that Bai Lin specially arranged for a few people, Bai Lin's eyes lit up with a hint of light, and just saw the three of them testing guns, with a hint of seriousness, and the opposite was a compressed version of the same thing. , Bai Lin didn't know how Wan Zhen did it. After all, she knew a little about firearms, but not much.

bump! There was a loud noise, and I saw a hole in the compressed version with a gleam of light on the opposite side.

Immediately after seeing Wan Zhen and Ouya, as well as Lan Xing's smiling faces, he was excited.

"How's it going?" Bai Lin walked over quickly and looked at a few people with a smile.

"Sister!" Wan Zhen was very surprised when she saw Bai Lin, but immediately handed over the gun in her hand to Bai Lin. This kind of gun was a bit like a firearm used in online games before, and Bai Lin hurriedly took it. Watching, and then listening to Wan Zhen's interpretation, "So it is, that is to say, you still purify all the crystal nuclei?" Bai Lin said, picking up a bullet that can only be used in this kind of gun, wrapping it It is a transparent capsule, and inside the capsule is some crystal nucleus energy mixed with various colors, which looks a bit like a god-level energy source.

"Yes, although it takes a lot of time to purify, but because there is a mercenary group of fire, and for nearly a year, Big Brother Eurasia has been teaching them to practice armor, it shouldn't cost too much to refine firearms and purify crystal cores. Time, just, it may take a lot of crystal cores!" Wan Zhen only had this worry.

"How?" Bai Lin asked with the special bullet in her hand.

"Sister Bai Lin, the bullet in your hand was purified with 10,000 crystal nuclei of different grades and different systems!" Lan Xing also frowned and said at this time, they really cost a lot of money to purify it. For many things, fire-type ability users are indeed very limited, and there are only about a thousand people who can use fire-type purification in the entire Taoyuan base. And at the speed of Europe and Asia, only about ten can be purified a day! Needless to say, other people can only purify one if they are almost capable.

Even if a thousand people work overnight for a month, if they are making firearms, then the firearms and bullets will not even be enough for the people at Taoyuan Base.

Naturally, Bai Lin also thought of this, "You get it first, something is better than nothing. As for the crystal nucleus, you don't have to worry about it!"

Fortunately, the crystal nucleus has always been the currency of human communication in the apocalypse, and Bai Lin was the apocalypse before. The leader of the business leader, naturally has a lot of crystal nuclei, she is not worried about this, and the Zhou family and the Ouyang family should also have a lot of crystal nuclei.

Moreover, there is no shortage of animal bones and other things needed for firearms, because Bai Lin bought a lot of them before, and now they just come in handy.

Wan Zhen nodded after hearing this, "Sister, can you wait outside?"

"I can't wait to hold on, so I can survive!" Bai Lin said seriously, "I'll spread the news later, As long as they survive for a month or two, there will be no major problems. Besides, Xiao Jin, Xiao Rou Bird and Xiao Shi have already gone to help them. Otherwise, they should be able to wait for our gun support!"

Bai Lin was talking to Wan Zhen when she heard a guard outside come in.

"What's the matter?" Bai Lin asked busy looking at the guard at this time.

"There are zombies outside to challenge!"

"What?" Wan Zhen said this, and then stared at Du Bai Lin with wide eyes.

With a deep thought on her face, Bai Lin asked after a while, "How many are there?

" After that, she hurriedly lowered her head, "Master Jing's people have gone out to deal with it!"

"I see!" Bai Lin nodded, and then went outside. Sure enough, when I was outside, I saw a few very arrogant zombies laughing and saying something outside, and the people who Jing Beibei brought over before had the ability to go up.

There were already quite a few people in the Taoyuan base. After seeing Bai Lin, they quickly backed away and called out respectfully, "Base chief!"

Bai Lin nodded at them, and then looked up. Zombies and zombies that have turned into humans have already fought. If it wasn't for the difference in hair color, they were bloodthirsty and crazy, and they didn't want to be normal humans at all, and the ones who liked to tear apart zombies most were in the previous zombie country. The corpse king, the most massive person, is Zhu Kou.

And the other three people are also very crazy, because of the difference in level, it is naturally very easy to deal with these people whose ability has changed three degrees, even if one person deals with two zombies.

"Yo hoo!" Liu Guo, the rivet man, was very excited at this time. He didn't kill the zombies directly, but chopped off some of their limbs and organs little by little. After the last head was left, he stepped directly on his face. Laughed very excited and twisted!

Looking at the person below, his scalp was wrinkled and numb for a while, and he swallowed his saliva. Is this person crazy?

In addition, Mei Ji also likes to dissect corpses. When she was a zombie before, whether it was a zombie, a human or an animal, she always patiently dissected them step by step, of course, when she was alive, she liked to listen to them. It's a habit to scream or look terrified.

The last one is Wan Gao, who is the most normal person inside. He likes to fight quickly, but he also likes to take out their internal organs, and then kills them, then destroys them!

"Sister...they..." Wan Zhen had been drinking with them before, but thinking about it now, they were so weird and crazy back then! Immediately, I felt a chill down my spine.

It was not only Wan Zhen who had this idea, but also other people in Taoyuan Base. After seeing this scene, they were speechless. In the end, everyone turned their attention to Bai Lin and Jing Beibei, who had been calm. body. Well, it really is a perfect match. Looking at the strong generals under Jing Beibei, they can't be compared at all. Everyone's eyes are firm, and they must not shame Bai Lin!

After the four very perverted people came down, everyone unconsciously gave up a path.

The four of them seemed to have returned to the time when they were in the Zombie Country, which was very beautiful, but after seeing Bai Lin and Jing Beibei, they immediately came down and respectfully greeted Jing Beibei with a gentleman's salute. Where is the perverted look from before? It's like a European aristocrat.

Bai Lin raised her eyebrows, and Jing Beibei was really powerful, "Since there is nothing to do, then everyone should leave!"

Everyone nodded, and once again looked at the few people who had become unusually docile at this time, as if the scene just now was their hallucination, but they still had no resistance to them who were already human. Not because of anything else, but because they always believed in Bai Lin in their hearts.

Wan Zhen tugged at Bai Lin's sleeve, "Sister, I'm leaving too!"

"Xiao Wanzhen, what's the matter with you? Didn't you say you want to drink with us today?" Liu Guo, a rivet man, licked himself at this time. His lips, with a trace of evil and ill-will.

Wan Zhen shook his head in fright, "I'll be playing with you when I digest it!" After speaking, he ran away.

"Hahahaha..." The other humans behind Jingbei laughed at this moment, this Wan Zhen is so cute!

Of course, if he forces himself, or rejects himself and others, with a smirk or a fake mask, their impression of him will be very bad, because the memory of the zombies will be forgotten for them. No, many things have become habits, and there is no way to change them. Now that they have become human beings, as human beings, they will definitely not understand their methods.

But they have become human beings, which means that they still have feelings for human beings. If the human beings at this time reject them abnormally, they might as well become zombies again, at least they will not have any burden to do anything in the future.

Thinking of this, the eyes of the four of them looking at Bai Lin have changed slightly. They had indeed been in conflict before, and the process of conflict was all because the people at Taoyuan Base hated zombies. In addition, they have been zombies for a long time, it is easy I forgot that I was still a human being, so I naturally disliked them relative to the weak.

After today's events, they can be considered admirable. Bai Lin deserves a lot of credit for being able to have such a heart! Unconsciously, she looked at Bai Lin with a trace of respect.

"It seems that it is necessary to check how many zombies are waiting outside!" For so long, there has been no news of the hidden family coming, and I don't know what happened to them!

"I'll go!" Why did he come to provoke him today? This is something that has never happened before. Jingbei was afraid that there would be an explosion, so he wanted to replace Bai Lin.

Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei's slender eyes and nodded with determination, "That's good!"

At this time, the people of the Hidden Family really came here. Their abilities are not high. Fortunately, there are people who have energy conversion to follow, but they have to face too many zombies, and many times they have to hide.

In the cave, because there is a little moonlight entering them, they don't need to touch the dark. Qian Meng is a little shivering at this time. , otherwise, it is now dead! Looking up at the other people, it seems that only the Yi family and the Gongyang family are the most relaxed, because some of the people they brought over are those with different hair, that is, the high-level energy conversion people who were zombies as their guards. team.

Han Xingchen held Qian Meng's hand at this time and comforted her, "Is it better? If I knew it earlier, I would have left you in the middle gate!" When

Nie Yuanzhu and Yao Peng came out with them, they saw those high-level leaders After the zombies, they went back decisively, because they knew that their following would definitely pull Han Yu's hind legs, which was the most intuitive way to see how powerful the zombies were!

When Qian Meng heard Han Xingchen's comfort, she finally smiled. She can always see Han Xingchen's feelings for her in times of crisis. That's enough. I didn't follow them, but when I thought of Bai Lin, I finally followed. Anyway, she wouldn't let herself die.

Yi Shanshan on the other side has used the secret technique to achieve the third degree of energy conversion. The so-called secret technique is naturally the potion provided by Bai Qitian. As for the side effects, she has not considered it, even if there are side effects, she will admit it.

Gongyangruo naturally has accumulated a lot of money, and it has become an energy conversion once. As for the potions given by Bai Qitian, she naturally dare not drink it, so she directly gave it to other people. The deserted man sat quietly on the side, almost a meter away from everyone. He seemed to dislike being approached by others, but she never thought of which potion was so powerful that it could make a twenty The power user of the level jumped directly to the seventh degree of energy conversion, and it was a god-human level after one degree. It was a pity, but this was not what she cared about.

Bai Lu is also a relatively relaxed person, because he got a mutant beast with seven degrees of energy conversion, which is a bit like a hedgehog-like beast pet. It was brought to him by Shiraishi before! The people who follow Shiraishi are also high-level energy converters, and it can be said that Shiraishi specially recruited people for his daughter.

As for the weakest person is Zhuge Liuqin, but unfortunately the willpower of zombies is not as strong as that of humans, so her infectious power is like a plug-in, and she has affected many zombies, which also reduces the pressure of people around.

"Tomorrow we should reach the Taoyuan base!" The silent Bai Rou said a little excitedly at this time.

"En!" Zhuge Liuqin nodded, his eyes filled with an unfamiliar taste.

"However, the more the past, the more zombies, and we may be surrounded by zombies at noon tomorrow." Han Xingchen didn't say anything at this time. The problem was that there was another Qian Meng next to him, which was very troublesome.

"You're right!" Yi Shanshan's expression was not very good at this time. If she knew she would not come, it's hard to say if she doesn't go back this time. What can she do? "Unfortunately, we clearly informed the Taoyuan base that we were coming, and the Taoyuan base knew that there were so many zombies outside and did not notify us, or came to pick us up."

"Miss Yi Family!" I could hear the yin and yang in her voice, "Don't forget, we are here by ourselves, our purpose is to help Taoyuan Base, and at the same time go back with high-tech weapons, we haven't reached Taoyuan Base yet, we I want Taoyuan Base to help, is that true? Those who didn't know thought we were here to talk about Taoyuan Base's hind legs."

Yi Shanshan snorted softly when she heard Bai Tu's maintenance at this time, "How many people do we have, and how many zombies do we have? For those low-level people in Taoyuan Base, we are more useful when we arrive at Taoyuan Base. Could it be that Bai Lin has no brains?"

Han Xingchen heard that Yi Shanshan was unceremonious at this time .