Scary Bai Lin

When Bai Lin and the two little beasts were about to go out, they saw the other two little beasts coming back. Chang Zhangjing asked, "Where have you been?" Bai Lin rubbed her forehead as she watched the beasts and little meat birds.

"Uh... Boss, we're just wandering around the base!" The beast hurriedly occupied one of Bai Lin's bags.

After seeing the little meat bird, he quickly hid in his 'small nest' to reveal a small furry head, "Sister, you have been busy anyway, and we have nothing to do with us, we are naturally busy with our own business!

" It seems that you have something important to do!" Bai Lin tapped on the heads of the beasts and the little meat birds, and said amusedly, "Isn't there any trouble at the base?"

"No, we are still helping Xiaobai. !" The little meat bird said hurriedly.

After chatting with a few little beasts, she went to the living room. Bai Lin looked around and there was no one there, but the smell of vegetables came from the kitchen. Bai Lin walked over in a hurry, and saw a man in a white long shirt in the clean kitchen at this time stirring something with his hands and feet. After hearing the movement outside, he raised his head reflexively, and saw Bai Lin smiled slightly. "Because Xiao Jin said that you didn't sleep well at night, he didn't call you at breakfast! Originally, your aunt Miao said she wanted to deliver meals to you. I refused!" He still did it himself.

Bai Lin walked in and looked at the braised pork ribs in the pot with all the aroma, color and taste, Bai Lin swallowed, and then froze for a moment, "I didn't have time to come down to eat a few days ago, it's all the food you made. ?" The taste was a little different from what Miao Cuihua made, although it was different from what Miao Cuihua made, but it was better than any one of them here.

"Well, do you still like the taste? I was too busy at the time to ask, if there is something you don't like, bring it up!" At this time, Shiraishi put the braised pork ribs on a plate. "I haven't cooked myself for many years, and I don't know if it tastes right!"

"Dad, you are amazing!" Bai Lin knew that he had practiced alone at a very early age. He should have learned to cook at that time. I remembered Jingbei some time ago. The things he made were also delicious, and the spices he used were all kinds of strange. At that time, she was curious and asked Jingbei why he didn't bring normal spices. He said that he usually doesn't cook much, but eats dry food directly. Yansong and others have always done the spices and cooking. He can only find a substitute! But it is absolutely undeniable that Jing Beibei's cooking skills are not good, "Did the men of the hidden family have to learn to cook since childhood?

" , I also learned it when your mother was pregnant and it was inconvenient to do things! As for the others, some may have learned it on their own while traveling, while others had been eating dry food, or brought the cooked vegetables directly. With the cooked rice, then heat it up and you can eat it! Besides, when you go out from the hidden family, you don't have to eat it when you go outside. As long as you go to the restaurant, you can eat it! Many men in the hidden family don't bother to cook. Well, since you're hungry, take the fried dishes out to eat first, I've already put the rice on the table, you have to serve it yourself!"

Bai Lin nodded when she heard that, besides the braised pork ribs, Baishi had already prepared half a piece Braised fish, followed by two plates of vegetables, and the last chicken wing that Bai Lin likes to eat is hot in his nest. Bai Lin first twisted a piece of braised pork ribs and put it in her mouth. After tasting it, she gave Baishi a thumbs up before she went out with the plate, ready to eat the big meal her father prepared for her alone.

As for the little beasts that were drooling at this time, Bai Lin really couldn't bear to let them watch her, so she also gave them a lot of other food. I eat my own food made by my father.

When Baishi came out, watching Bai Lin eat deliciously, a sense of satisfaction rose in her heart, as if she saw the gentle and graceful Rouyan quietly watching their father and daughter not far away.

Sitting down on the chair beside Bai Lin, she put the chicken wings in front of her, "You're done these days, what are you going to do?"

"What do you want to do? I just want to stay on the island comfortably!" Bai Lin Pick up a fresh and delicious chicken wing and stuff it into your mouth.

"Eat slowly, and no one will rob you!" Baishi shook his head, looking at Bai Lin at this time, this was very unlike her mother, who always chewed food slowly. Thinking about it, Shiraishi burst into laughter again, it seemed a bit like he was hungry to eat. Her mother used to say that to him!

After Bai Lin swallowed what was in her mouth, she said, "By the way, I have something to tell you, I have exploded in the realm!" Bai Lin wondered whether she should tell him about the explosion of the three realms. Let's talk about the power domain of your three lines first!

"What!"

"Pfft!" Because Bai Shi was sitting next to Bai Lin, the sound hit Bai Lin's ears very loudly. Just as she was about to take a sip of milk, she heard Bai Shi's exclamation, and she vomited without checking. After coming out, he wiped his lips with one hand and rubbed his ears with the other, "Dad, why are you so surprised?"

Maybe because of the conversation last night, in short, the two of them got along more and more harmoniously. More and more like a father and daughter with a very good relationship.

Bai Shi quickly picked up a clean handkerchief and handed it to Bai Lin to wipe it, "No, when did you break out of the field?"

Because there are red stones, red stones are products of small stones, although they have the function of shielding , but it may not be able to fill Bai Shi, after all, Bai Shi also has spiritual power, so the perception of Bai Lin's power level is a little vague, I think she should not be only 20, but she has never been in this area of ​​her explosive field. Think, if you know that Bai Lin broke out in three fields, it is estimated that the powerful Comrade Bai Shi will be even more crazy!

After all, after hearing Bai Lin said that she had exploded in the domain, Comrade Baishi had been in high spirits. He was even more excited, excited and proud than when he exploded in the supernatural domain at level 25. This is their daughter. "How old are you now?"

"Thirty-one." Humans are a kind of creatures that are easily fatigued. Even if you are a genius and have an amazing memory, you can't read all the books in the entire bookstore at once and write them down, right? The same is true for Bai Lin. Although her mental strength is strong, her heart will be fatigued. The upgrade day and night for a month has exhausted her efforts. If you upgrade it further, it will not only have no effect but will also cause boredom. Once she is bored with the upgrade, it will have a great hidden danger to her future upgrade. After all, the control of the power level and each level of power requires her own perseverance and mental control. Bai Lin didn't want to regard the upgrade as a task completion! When you want to level up, level up. In this way, your mind and body can easily be sublimated, and you can get twice the result with half the effort when you level up.

"Thirty-one...exploding..." Shiraishi still laughed after hearing this, "Although it can't compare to the geniuses of the Hidden Family, my daughter is also at the level of most people's explosion in the field." Just wanted to touch Bai Lin's In his head, he heard Bai Lin speak slowly.

"I broke out at level 23!" This time Bai Lin just finished her meal, and at the same time picked up the last braised pork ribs and threw it into her mouth.

"What!" This time, Shiraishi stood up in shock, and with a bang, the chair behind him fell to the ground because of his sudden movement. Then Bai Shi grabbed Bai Lin's shoulders very excitedly, "Level 23, level 23...hahahahahahahahaha..."

Bai Lin looked left and right at the fair hands that were holding her shoulders, then looked at the sudden Shiraishi laughed like crazy. I don't know why! Is the level 23 outbreak field strange? Didn't he also break out at level 25?

And because of Shiraishi's laughter, it attracted many people in the building.

Ou Yaqiqin and the others stared blankly at two people not far away, one with a calm face, the other... It is more appropriate to describe it as a crazy dance. Several people looked at each other.

"Brother Ouya, go take a look, Uncle Baishi seems to have an accident..." Qi Qin pushed Ouya out. In their eyes, Baishi is considered a personable and elegant person, so can it be said that he is sick?

Zhou Xi, He Dazhuang, Wang Xiao, and the others looked at it for unknown reasons.

Ouya took a few steps forward under pressure. Just as he was about to say a word, he saw Shiraishi suddenly turn around and hold his shoulders, shaking him vigorously. "My daughter is a genius, no, a genius among geniuses, hahaha..."

"Uncle!" Before Ouya's words were finished, he saw that Bai Shi was already heading towards the others behind him! Almost everyone has not escaped his 'clutch' shaking.

Who can know the bitterness, excitement, excitement, and joy of Shiraishi at this time? In the past, although he was able to stop others from speaking ill of his wife and daughter, but unfortunately he knew what they were thinking! But now... hehehe, he can't wait to let the whole world know that the child he and Rouyan gave birth to is not a waste. It seems that it is precisely because of Bai Lin's genius ability that the love between them is more affirmed, and even God is moved, otherwise why would he give him a genius daughter?

I don't know why, seeing Bai Shi at this moment, the eyes of Bai Lin, who was calm and calm, suddenly became a little sour. No matter how beautiful her father was on the surface, in fact, his life was unsatisfactory. She and her mother were more like him. A big mountain on his body, although it is sweet, is about to overwhelm him!

When everyone woke up from the groggy, they saw that Baishi had returned to Bai Lin's side!

"Can you let Dad see your domain?" Bai Shi looked at Bai Lin nervously. Immediately, she saw that Bai Lin wanted to move and hurriedly pulled her, "It's too dangerous to explode here, let's go outside!"

Bai Lin shook her head, stretched out her left hand, and saw a spinning snowball above. And it was like a transparent glass ball, with purple lightning flashing constantly inside.

The other people stared at Bai Lin's left hand in stunned eyes. They didn't believe that it was a toy she took out from the space. Although they didn't feel any energy leaking out, they could feel the crystal as long as they got close. An intense burst of energy in the ball.

"What is this?" Qi Qin swallowed!

Bai Lin looked at them and directly patted the little beasts around them. The little beasts knew that it was time for them to 'show off' as soon as they saw them, so they all walked towards Ouya and the others without hesitation.

"Xiaojin, do you know the beasts too?" Ye Ye looked curiously at the two little beasts who suddenly became 'arrogant'.

"Well, because we also broke out the field of supernatural power!" Xiao Jin said in a soft voice.

"Ability Domain?" Ou Ya stared at the crystal ball in Bai Lin's hand with burning eyes. As long as you look closely, you can see that it is not a transparent crystal ball at all. First, it floats in Bai Lin's hands. Second, the glass that looks transparent is actually formed by the continuous rotation of tiny wind energy. Immediately, he turned his attention to Xiaojin and the beasts.

"Well, it's actually a kind of innate technology to control the power of elements that is derived after upgrading to a certain level! But since it's innate, it's potential and supernatural talent!" At this time, the beast took over the words of Xiaojin. .

Xiao Jin heard this and thought of the conversation between Bai Shi and Bai Lin last night, "But if you want to explode the domain, you can't use the crystal core to level up! Especially after level ten!"

"What do you mean?" Zhou Xi widened at this time. Eyes, he used the crystal core to upgrade to the ninth level, and he was lucky that he didn't reach the tenth level. After that, he seemed to use the blood of the supernatural fruit and Xiaojin.

"Hey, you can ask the boss about the specific situation of this matter later, but there is good news to tell you that my blood upgrade has no side effects on your abilities!" Xiao Jin said this with some pride.

Although some of Ouya's upgrade to level 10 is based on his own compression and upgrade, most of him uses the crystal core to upgrade. "Then if the crystal core is upgraded to level ten, will it not be able to be in the field of explosive power in the future?"

Xiao Jin Hearing Ouya's words, he raised his head, "I can't say this for sure, but Ouya-ge probably won't!"

Ouya's heart sank when he heard this. Bai Lin, who has started chatting, can't even get close to her if she wants to?

Previously, when Bai Shi saw the blizzard and thunder field in Bai Lin's hands, he had been in a stunned state. After Bai Lin called out a few times, he woke up and looked at the field in Bai Lin's hands with burning eyes. Tears fell.

"Dad!" Bai Lin looked at Bai Shi worriedly.

When Bai Shi heard this, he wiped away his tears, "Dad is just too happy, I didn't expect you to learn how to control the blizzard and lightning domain so quickly!" Yes, control, beasts and Xiaojin are a good example, they It is true that the field can be erupted, but the size of the field and the energy output in the field are not controlled by them at all. A burst is that fixed range and fixed energy support, it is impossible for them to make their field smaller.

That's why Baishi said before that he was going to take Bai Lin outside for fear of hurting other people by mistake.

For the control of the blizzard domain, Bai Lin can only do it at the twenty-fourth level, because at the twenty-third level, the blizzard and lightning domain is too powerful, even her bottomless dantian energy cannot be controlled. It wasn't until the twenty-fourth level that her dantian increased again, and her energy increased again, before she could control the blizzard and lightning field. Now she is somewhat handy. Thinking that Bai Lin still told when she was able to control the blizzard and lightning field.

"Outbreak at level 23, control at level 24, good, good!" Shiraishi said three good words directly and loudly, "My daughter is really blue! It seems that about the domain, Dad doesn't need to teach you any more."

Bai Lin's eyes flashed when she heard it, "Dad, when did you learn to control?"

"Thirty-level!" Indeed, the genius of the previous generation, Bai Shi, burst into the realm at the age of twenty-five, and the entire hidden family was overwhelmed. I was shocked, because this was a 'Disney record' for the Hidden Family, but it was broken by Jing Beibe not long ago. Who made him the supernatural power field that broke out at level 24?

But Bai Lin has now once again created the miracle of the hidden family. Of course, the people of the hidden family don't know it yet, and they are still congratulating and jealous for Jingbei. If you know that Bai Lin's real outbreak is at the twentieth level, it is estimated that the people of the hidden family will be crazy. What would people think who looked down on Dongmen and thought that Dongmen was about to disappear from the hidden family?

"Controlling the realm relies on my own energy. I am gold, wood, water, fire, soil, and spiritual abilities. The six elements naturally store a lot of energy, but I still have the ability to control which level of storm after I have risen to five levels again. Domain! But you obviously only have three elements, and if you add mental abilities, it's only level 4, how could you be able to control the domain so quickly?" After being excited, Shiraishi returned to his senses with a hint of puzzlement.

"Uncle Baishi, you don't know that!" At this time, everyone else came over after listening to Xiao Jin's words, because after listening to Bai Shi's words, they knew that Bai Lin was the kind of genius that Xiao Jin said was very talented. All of the geniuses in the group looked at Bai Lin brightly.

"The boss's abilities are inexhaustible!" Zhou Xi hurriedly took over what Qi Qin said.

Bai Shi looked at Bai Lin with an innocent face at the moment, scratching his head. He was considered a well-read in the Hidden Family. "Although I don't know what's going on, none of you can talk about this matter at will, so as not to bring any disaster to Linlin!"

As long as you understand the reason for the assignment of the hidden family, you will know that if you are assigned by another faction People who know about this will probably take her away for research.

The other people frowned, but still nodded. Regarding their relationship with Shiraishi these days, they felt that he was really a knowledgeable and wise man. He knew a lot, and it involved all aspects. There were many interesting little stories. He seemed to know all the things he knew. Therefore, if many people have problems, they used to find Bai Lin, but now they like to find Bai Shi to solve it! After all, Bai Lin's experience is also limited, and many things are given in one sentence, "I don't know!"

After everyone finished asking what they wanted to know, they dispersed. In fact, the reason for the spread is that one is digesting what they heard today, and the other is thinking about what the crystal cores that they use when they level up, how harmful they are to their potential, no matter whether they can figure it out or not. Conclusion, but thinking about it is also a kind of comfort to yourself.

Only Bai Shi left and asked Bai Lin, "I heard from them before that you used the crystal core when you went from level ten to level 11!"

Bai Lin was taken aback... Level 11? Rubbing her forehead, she was only most impressed by the previous upgrades below level 5. And the period after arriving on the island was too busy, how can I remember so much? Now that I think about it, it really does! But why is she still breaking out into the field? Immediately, Bai Lin was taken aback, blue fruit, all she can think of now is blue fruit, she seems to have eaten blue fruit at the time.

Bai Shi looked at Bai Lin worriedly, and then saw that she had calmed down from the irritable expression before, and then laughed, "Lin Lin..."

"I think I may know why!" I wanted to test it before, this time No need, thinking that Baishi has a lot of knowledge, so he hurriedly took out a blue fruit from the space, "Dad, can you tell what kind of fruit this is?" When

Baishi saw the fruit in Bai Lin's hand, he was stunned. After a while, he sat on the chair, looked at the fruit in Bai Lin's hand, and breathed a breath of cold air again after a while, "This kind of fruit is the legendary spiritual fruit of washing the marrow and purifying thousands of years ago. I saw it in the book, where did you...get it?" He wanted to reach out and touch it, but he lowered his hand.

Bai Lin looked at Baishi and touched her nose so carefully, because blue fruit trees and lotus flowers complement each other, and the longer they grow, the more they grow, and the flow rate of space is different from outside, although blue fruit and lotus seeds take two full years to mature To grow up, but she also collected a lot. Looking at Shiraishi's appearance, he directly packed a lot of fruits and distributed them in a small diamond space and handed them to him.

Baishi looked at Bai Lin at this time, and looked at her firm eyes a little puzzled, but he still took the small diamond and swept the contents inside, almost not holding it steady, my mother! Is his daughter using it to scare him so much? Fortunately, his heart is very strong. The treasured spirit fruits of the hidden family around them are simply weak in front of this fruit, aren't they?

"I think it's because I ate the marrow-washing and purifying spiritual fruit you mentioned, so I wasn't affected!"

Bai Shi took a deep breath before he made up his mind, and hurriedly handed the diamond back to Bai Lin, "Keep it well. , although I don't know if other hidden families also have people like your father who love to read books, if they are discovered, it will cause the plunder of various families."

"Isn't this fruit the function of washing the marrow and purifying it? "

Baishi shook his head when he heard Bai Lin say this. This girl really doesn't know what to say. "If it only has this function, there is nothing strange. The key is that its cleansing and purification are unusual. Humans themselves eat grains." For students, the turbid air is long and long between vacuuming. Over time, a lot of turbid air and stains naturally accumulate in the body! And its purification function is not only to remove all the stains in the human body, but also to To make a person completely become as pure as a new baby in the body, and washing the marrow is to expel the unwanted things from the body, so as to leave the essence, this essence is called potential, we will Call it talent. No matter what, as long as people who eat this kind of fruit will undoubtedly burst out supernatural abilities like people from a hidden family. Because people are actually composed of various elements, it is natural to open up a bridge to connect with the outside world. Controlling various elements is what we call the power level. And this bridge is wider than the bridge of normal power users, which also indicates that the speed of upgrading will be extremely fast."

"It really is This!" Bai Lin thought so at the time, after all, many people around her gave the juice of the blue fruit to activate their supernatural powers, which shows that the blue fruit is really powerful. Thinking of this, Bai Lin thought of Wan Zhen who had no powers, and when he came back, she gave him one directly. It can make people without superpowers develop superpowers, and people with superpowers can upgrade faster. How many people do you think do not care about the fruit?

"So, try not to let people know about this fruit!" Shiraishi said very seriously.

Regarding the blue fruit, Bai Lin kept it very strict, and it seemed that her previous actions were correct. Looking at the space diamond with the blue fruit in his hand, "Dad, this is for you!"

"No way!" Shiraishi pushed back directly, "This fruit also has a superimposing effect! A lot of pulp washing spirit fruit and other purifications If you eat it once and then eat it again, it will not achieve any effect! But this is different, as long as you eat it at the right time, it can still have an effect on your body, not to mention that the human body is accumulating turbid qi all the time. That's why you get old, with this kind of thing, you can always stay young!"

Bai Lin scratched her head with a headache when she saw Baishi's appearance, "I can say that I used to juice this fruit and give it to Aunt Miao and the others. Drink?" That's why they are getting younger and younger. Eight years have passed and they haven't changed at all.

Bai Shi was speechless when he heard Bai Lin's words. What kind of daughter is he? After holding back for a while, "Anything else? Give me a cup..."

Bai Lin laughed when she heard it, "Don't worry, Dad, now I know. Considering the preciousness of this fruit, I have to honor you even more!" Then he gave him the space diamond, "You don't want to know where I got the fruit?" When

Bai Shi heard this, he stared at Bai Lin.

"You should have heard them say that I have a space ability!"

Shiraishi's eyes widened, "Could it be..."

"Yes, it came from my space ability! So it can be said that I can get inexhaustible without dying. !" Bai Lin smiled slightly, but in the end she didn't tell him about the Goose Warm Stone Space.

"How could this be?" Immediately, Shiraishi's eyes flashed, as if he remembered something, "Do we really have multiple space interfaces in the world, and the space ability you exploded is the ability to open other interfaces, so your The space ability actually touches other spaces."

"Perhaps!" If the Goose Warm Stone space is considered a space interface, her mental ability is indeed the ability to open up the Goose Warm Stone space.

Bai Shi breathed a sigh of relief, his own daughter! If it was because of their half-life hardships that their daughters were healthy and rich, they would definitely be willing. "If that's the case, then Dad will take it!"

Bai Lin observed Baishi's expression and knew that even if he took it, he probably wouldn't eat it. He probably kept it for her, thinking that he would put the blue The fruit was turned into juice for him to drink, "Dad, there are two other things I think you should look at!" When

Bai Shi heard Bai Lin's words, his heart rose again, and he looked around, "Go to your room and say !" I didn't know that what she was holding was so precious before, she looked like she didn't know anything. Shiraishi sighed again.

Bai Lin couldn't help but follow him and went to the room! Seeing him lock the door and even draw the curtains, Bai Lin was completely speechless. How many people are there in this Taoyuan Base? Is there anyone nearby? Does he still not know? But as soon as she turned her hand, she saw eight lotus seeds of different colors lying quietly in her hands, "Look at this..."

Baishi jumped up as soon as he sat down, and sure enough, the girl's product did not belong to the ordinary product, "Original Eight-color lotus seeds!"

"You really know me!" Bai Lin looked at the lotus seeds in her hands. "Can you tell me about its effects?"

"Let me calm down, isn't this something in your dimension again?"

"No, I found it in a hole. There were many at the time, and I have all of them. Picked it up!" She always said that the space was very strange, so Bai Lin directly lied.

Baishi nodded, "It seems that your luck is also very good! But the original eight-colored lotus is extremely strict in growth, and the heaven and the earth were bred. What kind of hole is that? It grows so much?"

"I don't know, anyway, it is It has grown a lot! By the time I finish picking the lotus seeds, the lotus flowers will all die." Lying in front of his father is so self-willed, so righteous, it feels so good. "It turns out that the lotus was conceived from heaven and earth. No wonder there is no way to plant it with lotus seeds!"

Bai Shi listened to Bai Lin's regrettable words and shook his head, "If there is no good place, a steady stream of spiritual energy, when the lotus seeds are picked, they will indeed die, but the seeds you mentioned can be planted, as long as the one in the center is used. White lotus seeds can only grow after being warmed in water with aura for a thousand years. This is a veritable thousand-year-old lotus seed that takes root and sprouts..."

"A thousand years?" Bai Lin looked at the lotus seeds in her hands and began to count the time in her mind. , the current speed of the space is three days per hour, and the outside year is three hundred and sixty-five days. Converted to hours, it is eight thousand seven hundred and sixty hours. Then the time converted into space is seventy-two years! In a thousand years, she would have to wait thirteen years and nearly fourteen years before it germinates. If she had known earlier, she would not have picked up the lotus seeds that had been put into the water. No, even if she doesn't catch it, it's useless! After all, as Bai Lin said, the blue fruit tree would directly absorb it! Where are you waiting for it to sprout?

So she will be content with one! "Then what does it do?"

"This is also a legendary spiritual object comparable to washing the marrow and purifying the spiritual fruit," Shiraishi sighed and looked at the lotus seeds on his daughter's hand, "However, my understanding is limited, because It was discovered by an ancestor of a hidden family who was about to die thousands of years ago, and then went out to find spiritual fruit. At that time, he had never seen this kind of lotus seed, thinking that he would not live long anyway. , so I tentatively ate a few colors of the corresponding line ability. I never thought that he had already reached level 50 and was a little hopeless. What's even more surprising is that all the supernatural colors in his dantian have merged! A qualitative change has occurred. The lifespan has been directly extended by 300 years, and finally it has reached the sky." Then he carefully pinched one of the blue lotus seeds, "There is no such thing as Don't eat it when you are over level 40, the energy is too much, you can't stand it!"

Can she say that she accidentally ate it when she was level 5? Fortunately, she still had blue fruit at the bottom before, otherwise... I guess she would have seen the Lord of Hell long ago. In order not to scare Shiraishi, she still didn't say it!

"Dad, why don't I give you a few. Don't refuse, you can protect me by becoming stronger, right?" Said Bai Lin, without waiting for him to speak, she directly took back the space diamond in his hand to prepare lotus seeds.

Baishi looked at Bai Lin's actions, and when she saw her say that, he really couldn't refuse. "Linlin..."

Bai Lin smiled at Baishi, "That's right, Dad!" I remembered the flowers of the colored fruits I picked earlier, the immature colored fruits, and the mature colored fruits, all of which were packed in in. After all, the fruit tree is very big, and it bears too many things. In addition to sharing good things with the people at the base, there is absolutely no shortage of my own father.

As for lotus seeds, what Bai Lin gave to Baishi was almost her stock, after all, she already had colored fruit upgrades. In the past few years, only Bai Lin ate eight, and then Xiaojin ate three. After receiving the other little beasts, only the two guys, the little meat bird and the little stone, ate them. When the two little guys saw the lotus seeds, their eyes lit up, and they said that eating that thing would get worse, and regardless of the type, Bai Lin directly gave them ten pieces, but they didn't want them. They both ate one and fell asleep. When they got up, Bai Lin wanted to give it to them after five days, but they said it would take some time before they could eat it again!

As for beasts, there is no food in the subconscious mind, saying that if you eat it, you will die...

Since then, Bai Lin has a vague sense of preciousness towards lotus seeds. After all, even these two strange little beasts are facing a lotus seed. Energy can be used for digestion for days and nights. So the lotus seeds stay more and more. There are more than 100 of them by sight! And it's still growing. Anyway, after listening to Shiraishi's words, she didn't dare to use it again recently, otherwise the upgrade would be too fast, and with the addition of the domain, the side effects would not be too big. Just a few left for the little meat birds and the little rocks to eat.

When Bai Shi saw the various lotus seeds in the space, he rubbed his forehead and looked at Bai Lin at this time, really didn't know what to say about her, is this how many she said? "You gave it all to me?"

"No, of course I saved a lot for myself!" Bai Lin smiled at Bai Shi, and said hurriedly to change the subject, "However, I have another question, why did Xiao Jin eat it? Reaction?" Bai Lin stroked Xiao Jin, who was a little grumpy at this time, and knew what it meant. So I asked for help.

"What didn't happen?" Bai Shi stared at the golden bracelet on Bai Lin's wrist, his eyes widened, this question really stopped him, "Then Xiao Jin didn't react when he ate other spiritual fruit or supernatural fruit. ?"

Bai Lin shook her head, it also ate the blue fruit, it ate all the other fruits, and neither upgrade nor energy increase happened to it.

"If this is really the case, it can only be explained by the fact that Xiao Jin is a natural treasure!" Baishi looked at Xiao Jin with more and more excitement, and he also listened to the legends passed down by the older generation, "I used to hear it before. The old people have said that the world is full of wonders. Not all the treasures and spiritual fruits are plants, but there are also animals. They themselves are the darlings of the world. Coupled with the treasures, it makes people crazy! And there are very few such treasures, and few people can meet them! Sigh! You only have two, and the small stones are also treasures."

Bai Lin looked at Xiao Jin, and the small stones might be considered as a treasure. precious. But Xiaojin may be a treasure to others, but to Bai Lin, it is a foodie! Thinking of what Shiraishi said before that blue fruit is the communication bridge between the human body and the outside world, and the more you eat, the stronger the ability to absorb external energy, and Xiaojin's blood helps people to absorb energy, probably because she eats a lot The blue fruit itself absorbs energy faster than Xiaojin's blood absorbs energy, so it doesn't respond to her. From the side, it can be said that if Bai Lin's dantian needs too much energy, it is estimated that Xiao Jin will always upgrade unconsciously.

well! If you get one, you will lose the same. The expansion of her dantian energy, the stored energy is extremely deep, so the speed of upgrading is also slow!

The last kind of fruit, Bai Lin, needs Baishi to answer, but this time Bai Lin heard Bai Shi's surprise before she asked. Looking at him, he knew that he had seen the flowers of colorful fruits in the space, the immature fruit Fruit and ripe fruit.

"What is this?"

Bai Lin listened to Baishi's question, but Bai Shi didn't know about the last fruit, "I don't know either, anyway, I call it colorful fruit, colorful fruit tree flower!"

"What's the use?" Shiraishi directly took out a flower and looked around, but after a while, he didn't find anything. The key is that no matter how his mental ability is on it, he can't feel its energy.

Seeing this, Bai Lin still seems to want her to explain, "This kind of flower has a very strange effect. Only after you have completely mastered the control of the abilities of each department of your power level, will you be upgraded if you eat it. But Very little energy, not as much as a ripe colored fruit , and the ripe colored fruit also has the same function, and can only go up one level at a time. When the energy you need to go up one level is full, it will disappear no matter how much energy is left. Take me as an example, at the beginning I always used flower upgrades, but then I used too much, so I switched to using ripe colored fruits! "

But with the ripe colored fruit, now I only need one to upgrade it, and it still leaves a lot of energy and finally dissipates in the air. I believe that the energy of the ripe colored fruit used for upgrading today is less than it." One-tenth of a tree! "This is what Bai Lin discovered later, and she added, "This is an extremely gentle upgrade spirit fruit!" "

Before Bai Lin couldn't tell what kind of spiritual fruit supernatural fruit was, but after listening to Bai Shi's words, the blurred dividing line in Bai Lin's mind became clearer. Plants, or things that are derived from changes in the world! But the so-called spiritual fruit is something that exists in itself and will not change because of the changes in the world.

"And this kind of fruit? "Baishi has never heard of it! If there is such a fruit in the world, why does the other faction of the Hidden Family spend so much money? This fruit is a convenient tool for upgrading, and it is also a shortcut! In the hands of her daughter, from here he had to sigh again that the daughter's luck was really good.

"This is the ripe fruit I said, as for the immature fruit inside, it has the ability to heal, not only that, It can also quickly replenish the abilities that people consume! Bai Lin said, and took out the immature colored fruit that was as small as the size of a pinky finger. "But eating it without any disease or disaster has no effect at all, and it tastes very bitter!" Bai Lin naturally needs to understand these things clearly. The more she understands, the more magical this kind of fruit is.

At this time, Bai Shi also shook his head, looking at the ripe fruit that glowed yellow in his hand, wondering if he was Should I give it a try? It's just that he doesn't have to distinguish the color of the supernatural fruit at his level, but this is something that he has never heard or understood before, so he has to take risks. But look at his own baby. Daughter, that's what he decided to do. With him taking the lead, he won't have to think so much when his precious daughter reaches his level!