Abandon, Save People

"Yao Peng, Nie Yuanzhu and the others really won't be able to come back!" Little Fatty stared blankly at the gathering of more and more zombies. He could no longer see a few people, and there was a faint smell of blood. Come on, there were tears on his face unconsciously, "There are more than 30 people, and there are only a few of us left. Do you think we will reach the base safely?" .

No one in the car said a word, and the sadness in their eyes was full of sadness. Only Han Xingchen, who was as beautiful as a woman, had a smile on his face, but his eyes were staring coldly at the buildings passing by quickly, not knowing what he was thinking. something.

"There's a car ahead!" The person driving at this time was stunned, and an off-road vehicle in front rushed towards them and whizzed past their car. Since they all looked back unconsciously. I saw that it didn't take a while to arrive at the place where the zombies gathered, and the car also squeaked and killed the car with an unusually harsh sound. Suddenly, I saw a short-haired woman wearing a black leather coat jumping up from the car and nimbly piercing the zombie pile... Xiao Chuan rubbed his eyes, and indeed disappeared, while the other man slowly swallowed The car, and then saw the zombie blocking the road in front of him suddenly spontaneously ignited. what's the situation. Because it's too far away, it's really hard to see.

But the few people did not stop the car because of this, and continued to drive forward. Soon the figure behind them disappeared from the sight of several people and became a siege of a group of zombies.

"I can't do it!" After all, she was a girl, Wang Xiao was able to hold it to the extreme, his face was covered with sweat, and his hands were completely unable to lift the knife. And Yao Peng, who is considered to be leading the team to share the most, is not much better. Wang Xiao raised the knife to block the zombies in front of him, "I'll block when the zombies eat me, so hurry up and rush out!"

With a bang, Wang Xiao exhausted all his strength, and the stinky mouth of the zombies was close at hand. You can even see the carrion in your mouth. Instinctively he closed his eyes.

"No way!" Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu naturally couldn't watch it, but they were powerless.

After a while, several people stared at the zombies that seemed to have been immobilized in front of them with wide eyes. What is the situation, they were waiting to die, but in the end, are they dreaming?

The sound of puff puff kept coming from the periphery, and within a moment, a black figure came over, "Go!" Only one word made the three of them react.

"Bai Lin!" Wang Xiao exclaimed. She and Bai Lin are good buddies in the university, one is introverted and the other doesn't like to talk, but the two have similar interests, but they still became friends after spending a month together in the dormitory.

Bai Lin pulled her out directly. The other two, Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu, knew Bai Lin, but they didn't know Bai Lin. After all, Bai Lin didn't flee with them when the zombies came. In the past life, she was too useless. Although she faced killing zombies, she was also beside another person, and then she frowned, and that person almost couldn't remember. The three of them died here, and at this time, fortunately they caught up.

With the three of them out of the siege, he said to Ouya who was still having fun behind him: "If you want to play, stay here, I won't accompany you!" With a bang, the three sluggish three were stuffed into the car. .

"Boss, I was wrong!" Ouya threw the last fireball and immediately got into the car, "Boss, do you see it? I just discovered that the primary zombies have no backhand ability to the first-level abilities. My fire will definitely kill you!"

"Well, so you should know that if there is a second-level fire-type zombie, you will also die if you get caught in his fire!" Bai Lin bluntly attacked.

"Hey!" Ouya gasped, "Boss, don't scare me!"

Bai Lin rolled her eyes at him, having collected all the crystal nuclei in the zombie's head, and looked at the three people behind her from the rearview mirror , "Wang Xiao, enough daze, can you talk about the situation?"

Wang Xiao still felt incredible, and glanced at Ouya who was sitting beside Bai Lin teasing. She smiled and showed two little tiger teeth, "Bai Lin, you actually made a boyfriend behind my back!"

"..." Ouya blinked and turned to look at Wang Xiao in Bai Lin's mouth. It was a little darker than Bai Lin's, but she lived well. "Boss, your friend is very powerful!" He just survived from the mouth of a zombie. , and think about this. In fact, there is some expectation in my heart that I don't even know.

"Wang Xiao, believe it or not, I'll throw you down now!" Bai Lin knew she was shocked, for sure, otherwise she wouldn't say such a joke. In the past life, she watched her die, holding the steering wheel tightly with both hands, and looking at her face in the rearview mirror, she almost forgot her appearance in ten years of life, but when she saw it today, she realized that she had not forgotten at all, even before. The memory of the university is also vivid, but at this time there is no time to reminisce. No matter how you want her to be safe in this world, she is his only friend.

"Hehehe, still the same violent temper!" The true temperaments of the two are not easy to expose in front of outsiders, only each other is the most familiar with each other.

Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu looked at Wang Xiao at this moment in surprise. It was very different from before, with a face that did not show the mountains and water, and they were not even afraid when facing zombies. In addition to wearing a sports uniform, it is difficult for people to be regarded as a woman. She's different today...is it because of the woman driving the car? In their eyes, the woman driving was very thin, especially when she was wearing a black leather jacket, she looked even thinner. She was over 1.6 meters tall, with neat short hair and a fair and clean face. kind.

"How did you save us just now?" Nie Yuanzhu wiped his glasses, "You also belong to our school?"

"Well, I'm Wang Xiao's roommate. As for saving you, that's a supernatural ability! Understood! The zombies in front are coming, I'm going to speed up!" After saying that, Bai Lin stepped on the accelerator hard, because she saw a few people who were exhausted before, so Bai Lin gave him some time to buffer.

Bump... After a few figures passed, Bai Lin's car still didn't seem to slow down. The three people behind the car were like riding on a roller coaster, dizzy. Ouya sat in the co-pilot and watched several people gloatingly, feeling indescribably comfortable. It seemed that he was the only one who was most used to the boss's driving skills. Even the boss's friend!

咻——Like a racing car, the scattered zombies were attracted by the car, but they could only look at the exhaust gas and then move forward aimlessly.

Soon Bai Lin's car caught up with the previous car.

"It's that car again!" Little Fatty had anticipation in his heart, "They're amazing, there were so many zombies just now..."

"Hey!" Qian Meng subconsciously sarcastically said, "I guess they want to go through that one. The road was blocked by zombies, and there was no way to come back!" Everyone

else was silent, who could resist so many zombies.

"Li Ke keeps up with them!" At this moment, Han Xingchen actually opened his mouth to speak, and Li Ke, who was driving, stepped on the accelerator when he heard it! Hu Hu followed behind Bai Lin's car.

"Someone is following behind!" Ouya looked at the rearview mirror outside, "Are you two together?"

Yao Peng and the three were silent.

"I remember that I was surrounded by zombies once. I thought I would die, but the boss killed me and took me back." Ouya smiled, he was very lucky.

This kid sucks! This is the common idea in the hearts of the three, is this showing off?