Bulletproof Vehicles

Knowing the magic of space, and thinking of eggs and meat, Bai Lin couldn't wait.

It is naturally good to prepare animals early so that they can breed in large numbers. Wherever there are suburbs, there are rural areas. It's not far from the countryside, but buying a lot of things naturally has to pretend to be a rich person, so she decided to buy a car first and see if it can be modified.

Bai Lin frowned and looked at the new cars in various formats. They were all gimmicks. As long as a fourth-level zombie came over with a fist, it would basically be scrapped. The GPS navigation system installed inside is also useless, because the virus not only affects all animals, but also emits a magnetic field that affects all electrical appliances. In addition, no one generates electricity, and within a month, the whole world will be lost. All power outages.

"Miss, are you satisfied?" Guo Ming, the handsome shopping guide man, was a little dry. After talking for so long and watching so much, did she not like it?

"I just need to be strong!" Bai Lin said after a while.

Hearing that, Guo Ming's eyes widened, "Sturdy." Then he smiled, "Which car is not sturdy!"

Bai Lin shook her head, "I want the kind of car that will not be damaged even if it breaks through a concrete wall. "

Hehehe..." Guo Ming heard that Pi Xiaorou didn't smile, and he was slandered in his heart, "I said, Miss, you are not here to make trouble!"

"No." Bai Lin looked at Guo Ming very seriously, " I'm serious, since I don't have it, I'm going to look elsewhere."

In fact, she had already looked at several places, but none of them were available. This place to buy a car also heard from others. She went from the suburban west area to the suburban east area where she bought a car. And seeing that not only the building is large, but also the processing plant is behind it, which is obviously a one-stop production line, and all the trademarks are genuine products, so she wanted to try her luck.

"Wait!" Guo Ming hurriedly stopped her, "Actually, it's not that there is none. After all, you can see that this is a factory, hehe. It's just the price..."

"Money doesn't matter!" Bai Lin's expression was indifferent.

Seeing this, Guo Ming made a plan in his heart. Anyway, those cars were not illegally made. She saw that there would be nothing missing. If she had the money and bought it, wouldn't her commission for this month be more than ten? Wan, "Okay, then, come with me."

Bai Lin followed in his footsteps, walked through a glass corridor, and then saw an iron door. After entering, she saw about 15 cars covered by silver car hoods. . There are also 5 opened, the car model is similar to the off-road vehicle, but the color is different, basically it is mainly black.

What surprised Bai Lin was that there was another person who also bought a car here. It was a man in a black suit. From his figure, it could be seen that he should be a trained person, but he was just a back. A beautiful shopping guide was there. Sweetly introduce the performance of the car to him.

Bai Lin was taken to the other side by the shopping guide Guo Ming. He directly opened the hood to reveal the car inside. The first thing he knocked on was the glass, "Bulletproof glass, and it's thicker." Sitting down, he explained to Bai Lin the performance of the car in a smooth tongue.

At this time, Bai Lin's expression was attracted by the car. Naturally, he didn't notice that the man's slender eyes glanced at her, and he frowned.

By the time Bai Lin got out of the car, the man had already left, "I want as many as I want!" The car is good in all aspects, and the site is not low. This can avoid a lot of trouble in the future. If she wants so much anyway, she has money, so she doesn't want it for nothing. Maybe it will come in handy later.

"Ah!" Guo Ming looked at Bai Lin in disbelief, "All of them?"

"Yes!" Now Bai Lin is not short of money, and only spent 500 million for those supplies. There is so much money she really has nowhere to spend.

"This car not only takes a long time, but also costs materials..."

"Just tell me how much!" Bai Lin interrupted him with a frown.

This is the first time Guo Ming has encountered such a big business, "That one car costs at least 24 million..."

"Tell me the total price, how much is it."

"This, I'll ask first!" Guo Ming wished he could shout at this time, he was earning this money, so he made a quick phone call, and then swallowed at Bai Lin, "There are only fifteen here in total. The other five cars have been ordered. If you want these fifteen cars, it will cost about 360 million... There is also a special car, the performance device is absolutely no worse than these cars, just finished, And also made a guardrail. If you want, add 20 million..." The latter is actually a sales promotion by him.

Bai Lin nodded and wrote a check directly, "Here, I will take it all."

When Bai Lin left, the shopping guide Guo Ming was still staring at the check in his hand. Mother, it's too unreal, isn't it? She slapped her face directly, and then her face was full of tears. It was true, Lao Tzu finally turned around, and there are almost millions of achievements. She is Lao Tzu's God of Wealth. Several million, I have never even seen 100,000.

Guo Ming's lack of dizziness can be regarded as a strong mental quality.

Not only that, Bai Lin also bought a BMW and drove it to the countryside. Because it was a big customer, all the procedures were completed quickly. And even the driver's license was given to her. After all, the car she drove in the previous life did not need a driver's license.