Calculations

It was only when Bai Lin's father lived in the yard that Bai Lin found out that it was no different from the ordinary yard she had come all the way from before. The only difference was that it had been renovated!

"Although it's a little rough, this place is full of memories of me and your mother! Because of the changes in the world, I can no longer find the mountain forest where I met your mother!" Bai Shi said that there was a trace of sadness in his eyes, " Alright, let me show you around!"

Bai Lin nodded, this kind of courtyard was a bit like the courtyard in the capital before the end of the world. It is not too big, but it can accommodate a lot of people!

"This is your mother's study. Your mother's favorite thing to read is books! So I searched for any books." Bai Lin nodded, but she still opened the door!

Seeing this, Shiraishi hurriedly turned on the lights!

Bai Lin looked at the so-called study in surprise, which was really comparable to a library. There is also a row of bookcases with very old books, even some so-called parchment scrolls! Bai Lin picked up a book at random, but after reading it for a while, she didn't recognize the words at all!

"Hehehe..." Seeing the rare look of Bai Lin's dumbfoundedness, Baishi smiled, "This is an extremely mysterious ancient ethnic word that has been expanded, and I don't know how many years it was!

" Word?"

"Well, once our ancestors saved an ancient nation's people accidentally and with good intentions. That's why he changed from an ordinary person to a supernatural person, following the descendants! But about that The ancestors did not leave any notes about the matter of the ancient nation. He only talked about it when he was about to die! Only then did his descendants know about it, and the words have been passed down to the present! This is also the source of the development of the hidden family. "Baishi took the book in Bai Lin's hand, "I found these things when I was traveling, and they may have been handed down from that ancient nation. In recent years, there was nothing to do, so I started to study them, but I know a lot. !"

"Oh! What's written on it?" Bai Lin asked with great interest! ancient nation? And the ability to give birth to supernatural powers? That's okay, even his descendants will have abilities? Don't be too skilled...

"This is actually a notebook rubbing, in our words!" Seeing Bai Lin's interest, Shiraishi opened the topic with great interest, "It is written on a seemingly small book. Things in the town!" Said Bai Shi and took Bai Lin to sit at the desk, and at the same time explained and pointed to some characters that looked like tadpoles and those in Thai to teach Bai Lin to recognize, "This ancient nation The place where they live may also have its own protective film cover like the hidden family, but the area is very large, and I don't know if it is somewhere on the earth! The name of the small town written on it is called Gula Town. The record is about the once-in-a-decade competition in the small town of Gula, just like the hundred-year competition of the hidden family, as for what competition they use, I think it should also be a power competition!"

Bai Lin listened intently, then immediately Suddenly, he said, "Dad, is the hidden family mainly based on supernatural powers, and there are no other exercises?"

Bai Lin didn't want to mention the exercises, but it was only after she had been in contact with the people of the hidden family for a long time that she found out. Their movements are obviously different from their own! Especially when she was accepting Xiaojin, she was at the same level as those under Jing Beibei, but Bai Lin always felt that they were much better at dealing with Xiaojin than she only knew how to use supernatural powers!

Coupled with the incident of Wan Zhen's injury later, after she exposed Xiao Jin, those people were not only supernatural powers to themselves, but also their speed! Although it seems that their footsteps are very messy, but the speed is extremely fast!

If there are other ancient methods to practice together, the challenge of leapfrog is not a problem.

Baishi was stunned when he heard Bai Lin's words, "If you don't tell me, I almost forgot!" He had a lot of things going on with his daughter, and he also forgot about this, saying that Baishi got up and walked towards the bookcase in a hurry!

Soon Bai Lin saw that Baishi brought her some books. "Vajra fist? Vine wrapping technique? Water drop stone penetration? Ice and snow world? Earth escape method?

"These are some of the most attacking methods left by our ancestors and accumulated through different faculties!" Shiraishi said with a smile, "By your wind, the three faculties of ice and thunder can see ice and snow. Heaven and Earth, Misty Cultivation Technique, and Lightning Lightning! But you have already exploded in the field, and you don't need this icy sky and snow and thunder and lightning lightning. As for this Misty Cultivation Technique? Although you know that the speed can be accelerated with the blessing of wind energy, but the Misty Cultivation Technique can achieve Ultimately, even without wind energy, you can come and go without a trace!"

"Just like you?" Bai Lin looked at Bai Shi!

"Well, although I don't have wind energy, but because of the Misty Technique, I can't be slower than the wind energy practitioners! Unfortunately, I don't know why the Misty Technique has been lost, and what remains is only the three-layer realm of the Misty Technique, but even if it is three The layers are enough for me to use for a lifetime! This misty practice was not created by our ancestors! It was left by the nation I mentioned before!"

Bai Lin nodded, looking at the so-called misty practice very cherishly, When I opened the first page, I couldn't understand it as I imagined. "Dad, do other hidden families have this practice?"

Baishi shook his head, "Silly girl, I also discovered this ethereal practice by accident. The only people in the whole family are your father and I!"

"Then Alright, I'll learn this!" Bai Lin nodded and said something she often heard, the world's martial arts can only be broken quickly! Moreover, sometimes escaping is a skill, who can guarantee that she will never encounter a strong enemy in her life? She knew how fast her current father was in terms of speed. Although this book has only three floors, she might pick up the next book when she has lost the shit luck! "Dad, teach me!"

Because Bai Lin didn't know these words, it was a headache, but fortunately, Bai Shi knew it!

"Well, that's fine, it's not bad for you anyway!" Bai Shi immediately frowned.

"Dad, is there anything else?"

Shiraishi nodded, "I think I have to tell you something! Your other grandfather and others came to me tonight!"

"I know, Uncle A said it!"

Shiraishi Hearing some guilt, "I..."

"They forced you, didn't they?" Needless to say, Bai Lin can think of the scene at that time. Even if Bai Shi was the head of the sect, but the seniority was there, and they would definitely talk about the future of Dongmen, even if Bai Shi tried his best. They refused, but there was a first time and a second time. Sooner or later, Bai Lin would be forced out by them for a walk.

"Don't worry, I am not someone who can calculate your father. If they want to fight against you, I will directly say that it is a big competition for the juniors in the East Gate. All people of the same generation as you can see it. One way to advance to the competition!" Bai Shi's eyes flashed a trace of calculation at this time, "At that time, I will use the method of drawing lots to compete in the arena, and they can't do it even if they want to do the trick!"

Bai Lin looked at Bai Shi at this time. , after hearing his words, a hint of treacherous flashed in his heart, "Dad, you don't need to do anything about this matter, they come when they want, they are people of the same generation as me, and it's not just the thirty There are more than one person, and all the people add up to one or two hundred people, right? Don't forget that my father only has one daughter, no matter how I smoke, I only face a few people, they are different, people from the same lineage There are ten if there are not twenty, right? No matter how you draw, the probability is very high!"

"Hahaha, yes!" Shiraishi nodded, his own people fighting against their own people really looked relieved, even if you met your own people directly To admit defeat would be a shame for them! After all, Shiraishi held this competition on a voluntary basis. Oh! When you meet your own people, you can't compare, so what do other people think? So as long as you go on stage, you have to show some real skills. It's normal to get injured and break a bone, isn't it? Did you go up just to fight people from other branches? Thinking of this, Shiraishi smiled, how could his daughter think so much all of a sudden? It seems that he is also worrying for nothing!

Immediately, Baishi began to teach Bai Lin to read, and he didn't want to tell him his own experience about the misty exercises. After all, the same words were different for different readers. There will be some limitations to understanding!

"Although the Misty Cultivation Technique has only three levels, each level is divided into eight subsections. If you practice the speed of each subsection, you will increase by one level. After you have reached the full eighth level, you will reach the first level. Then we can start the second floor..."

Bai Lin listened carefully, no wonder Bai Shi said that he has three levels, and he has already used him for a lifetime. He has only reached the first level now, and only started to practice the first level of the second level a few days ago! Bai Lin swallowed her saliva, the first floor reached that speed... She thought it was the reason for her supernatural powers!

"The first floor is called a phantom, and when the speed reaches a certain level, you can become several you!" Shiraishi stood up and demonstrated it!

At this time, Bai Lin only saw that Bai Shi was still standing beside the desk, but when she turned around, she could see that there were actually three of him behind him, one holding books, one sorting books, and one leaning against the bookcase and smiling at her, darling , What a powerful practice, this speed has become a blindfold! Scary don't bring it like this!

"The second floor is called trekking! The so-called trekking is that you are obviously just taking a step forward, but when your footsteps fall, you have actually walked a dozen or twenty meters. You can take 300 meters in one step! Of course, it may be 500 meters depending on the individual's perception and understanding! I remember there seems to be a saying called shrinking into an inch, which seems to mean the same thing!"

"500 meters in one step ! ?" Bai Lin knew that this must be a problem with the eyes again, it must be a person who was very fast, and couldn't see the figure of the person walking 100 meters at all, and when he reappeared, what he saw was his footsteps falling. time, so I feel that I have taken such a long distance in one step!

"When you reach the third floor, it is teleportation! Needless to say, teleportation means that you can disappear directly from a person's eyes, and you can appear directly thousands of meters away in a second!"

Bai Lin swallowed again. Darling, is this a speed that a human can achieve? Bai Lin sighed in her heart, she should learn phantom first!

"It's very late today, although I really want you to learn it earlier, but we've been on our way for a few days, so let's go to bed first!"

Bai Lin was a little disappointed to hear that, but she didn't say anything, just nodded, "Okay. Let's go!" After all, these things can't be rushed, it's not necessarily that she will know how to use it if she learns to read now!

Xiao Jin, Beast Beast and others were curiously looking at the ancient yellow book in Bai Lin's hand, and they all became dizzy, then shook their heads, and continued to decorate the sculptures without any movement until they heard Baishi said that they had some energy after letting Bai Lin go to sleep.

I thought there was something fun going on in the East Gate! Looking at Bai Lin's appearance, it is estimated that I don't have time to go out for a few days, and I will definitely study the so-called misty exercise at home! So they think they go out and play by themselves!

Later, when Bai Lin finished washing up and lay on the bed, the little meat bird took the lead, "Boss, let's go out to play with us tomorrow!"

"That's right, I finally came to the Hidden Family, what a pity not to go out to play?"

"Go. Play, go play!" Xiao Shi also said loudly, obviously very excited, "There are a lot of fruits to eat here!"

Bai Lin said to these little beasts, "I have some fruits if I want to eat them, and You hung a diamond by yourself, and I put a lot of spiritual fruit in it, don't mess around, if you are caught and stewed, it's no wonder I didn't warn you!" The

little beasts shrank their heads when they heard this . , the little meat bird whispered, "It shouldn't be, right?"

"No?" Bai Lin poked the little meat bird directly, "Just like you, it's the best way to make people feel like chicken soup, it's filling and delicious! It's like the chicken wings I like to eat!" The

little meat bird was frightened by Bai Lin and shrank into the quilt, fortunately following Bai Lin, all the little beasts had to be washed in the water in the space every day , but there is no smell and dirt! "I don't taste good at all!"

Under the influence of Bai Lin, the little meat bird was ridiculed and angry when she saw Bai Lin eating chicken wings for the first time. She felt that Bai Lin was eating its wings, but slowly It started to eat involuntarily, and it was very happy when it was eating. After eating, it would babble a few times, saying that the chicken wings should be overdone, and Bai Lin could not laugh or cry!

"It's good to know, after all, it's someone else's stuff and you can't eat it!"

"East Gate belongs to Daddy Bai Shi, why can't we eat it?" In their impression, they can eat all the fruit on the first floor of the Taoyuan base!

"Who said that the whole East Gate belongs to my dad? Even if it is, it's my dad's. It's not that I don't have it, and it's not that you have nothing to eat! Why do you have to eat those fruits!" Bai Lin rubbed her forehead, " Well, anyway, you can't eat anything here, you can eat what I give you! When I have time, I will go to the East Gate to get some spiritual fruit trees, and then let you eat enough!" The

little beasts heard it. His eyes lit up a lot immediately, "Then, can we go out to play tomorrow?"

"I won't go out, there are still things to do tomorrow!"

As expected, Bai Lin won't go out, and the little meat bird gestured to Xiao Jin At a glance, Xiao Jin gestured at the beast, and the beast finally gestured at the little stone, the little stone bit his claws, and finally looked at Bai Lin, who had closed his eyes with round eyes, tentatively poked at Bai Lin. Lynn's face.

"Hurry up, I'm still going to sleep!"

Little Shitou rolled his eyes as beautiful as a cat, and said in a milky voice, "Little meat bird, beasts and beasts and Xiao Jin will go out for a walk tomorrow by themselves!"

Little meat bird , Beast Beast and Xiao Jin all stared at Xiao Shi Shi directly, "Traitor!" Obviously it also wants to go out.

"No!" Bai Lin opened her eyes when she heard it, "This is not outside, experts are like clouds, what if you are taken away by someone thinking about it!"

"No, Brother Wan Zhen said that he would come over every day. Find us, so we can let him take us for a walk, boss." At this moment, Xiao Jin began to act coquettishly and cute again, "Don't worry, if Brother Wan Zhen goes out, Mrs. Leng Juan will definitely go out too! Who would dare to go out then! Rob us? No matter how bad it is, there is still Daddy Bai Shi!"

Bai Lin looked at which Shuang Yuan Yoo with eager eyes, and finally nodded, "Okay, I agree!"

"Boss (sister, master), you are the best. !"

Seeing this, Bai Lin was very helpless, "I don't have any sleepiness now! I was in space before, you guys are here to take care of the wind!" Bai Lin deliberately took a human-shaped doll and put it on the bed. Fortunately, she had already pulled it out. Okay curtains. But when Bai Lin just wanted to go in, she was immersed!

In the end, Bai Lin still didn't enter the space. Although Bai Shi seems to be very strong here, don't forget that there are other old monsters. If any ancestor thinks that the cultivation of supernatural powers is a bit boring, release the spiritual power to check it out. The red spar of the stone does not have much effect, after all, the ability of the small stone is limited now! She is not afraid of ordinary people, but they, Bai Lin thinks she should be more careful, otherwise she will be exposed directly?

It seems that during this period of time, it is absolutely impossible to enter and exit the space at the East Gate!

The matter of holding a big competition in the East Gate has made many people from other hidden families have some interest, and more people who heard that Baishi's daughter participated in the competition are holding the mentality of watching a joke! After all, Li Xiuqing made the various families laugh for a while, and this time, although Bai Lin has made some achievements in the human base, so what? Are some people who have upgraded their crystal cores better than those from the Hidden World Family?

Many of the older generation are holding a wait-and-see attitude, but they want to see how many powerful little guys there are in their East Gate generation! After all, although the former Dongmen was under the Zhongmen hermit family, it was already quite strong compared to the Zhongmen hermit family.

Besides, the people from the East Gate don't know why. Although they came from the same family thousands of years ago, God prefers the East Gate, and the talents of the power users from their tribe are very good!

As for Bai Lin, I'm sorry, no one expected her to do anything!

Because the competition is three months later, many good families want to come and have a look, pay attention to just watching, do not want to participate, after all, once you participate, it will not be a competition within the door, but a competition of the entire hidden family. Don't be in such a hurry, anyway, there will be a big competition after a year!

On the other side, those from the hidden world who knew Bai Lin, such as Zhuge Liuxiang and others, felt a little incredible. In their perception, regardless of whether Bai Lin was upgraded with a crystal nucleus, they wanted to be in the third place. Is it possible that the field of supernatural power will break out within a month?

There is no way not to think so, if it is put on them, they can still guarantee it. After all, Bai Lin is facing many people who are peers in the field of supernatural powers. Although there is a big difference in age, they all say they are peers! These people have already guessed that Bai Lin will lose miserably, but will Bai Lin lose with Bai Shi's temperament? Whoever wins Bai Lin will be beaten by him!

But they have already heard that Jingbei has erupted in the field of supernatural power, and he is already a level 35 power user, so they dare not waste time. Although there are some differences with Jingbei's talent, they are also in the This age has risen to this level, and they don't want the difference to get bigger and bigger in the future. Unless they have reached the limit of their own tolerance, they cannot stop!

Besides, next year's Derby is different from the in-door competition of the Dongmen Hidden Family, they are based on a certain age stage! For example, there is one arena for the age group under the age of 20, another arena for those over the age of 20, and another for those under the age of 30. After that, there is another arena for those over the age of 30 and under the age of 50

. Come down, prepare to wait until next year to break out the field as much as possible and rise to the level that you are satisfied with!

Of course, Bai Lin is no exception. She is also leveling up when she is researching the ethereal cultivation technique. Because it is not in space, it will take longer for Bai Lin to rise to the first level. When Bai Lin reaches level 33, her mental abilities It has been two months since I reached level 36 and was able to completely control it! At this time, Bai Lin also reached the first level of phantom!

It's a pity that the speed of the first level of the phantom has not increased much for Bai Lin! Can only sigh alone, but not in a hurry!

At the middle gate on the other side, Jing Beibei finally got out of the customs. Looking at the long-lost sun, Jing Beibei narrowed his eyes slightly, stretched his body, and then frowned for a moment. This scene is very familiar. It is exactly what Bai Lin likes to do. Whenever she gets out of the tent, the first thing she will do is face the sun, show a gentle smile, and then stretch her body.

He didn't know when he was infected by Bai Lin!

"Northwest, you are out!"

At this time, Jing Bei heard a soft and pleasant voice. Through the reflection of sunlight, he saw a woman wearing a blue and white gown. Not like a human thing. Every movement has a faint sense of immortality, which is wonderful and moving.

"Miss Zhuge really has a relationship with the boss. I just said that I want to come and see, and the boss will leave!" Shangguan Qiu also restrained all his frivolity and coquettishness at this time. She felt that if she did this in front of her Just insulting her.

"It's you?" Jing Beibei's memory has always been excellent, "Why are you here?"

"Why, you're not welcome?" Fairy Zhuge Liuqin smiled slightly, and there was a direct enchanting feeling!

Yan Song on the side stared blankly at Zhuge Liuqin. He is not as good as Yansong and Shangguanqiu. Because of the upgrade sometimes, the timing of the mission with Jingbei is uncertain. When Jingbei went to the Nanmen Yinshi Family, he didn't go there! So it was the first time I saw Zhuge Liuqin! At a glance, she was impressed by her beauty and aura.

However, this woman is also extremely powerful, but no matter how she looks at it, she looks like a fairy, a beauty, and it is even more strange that such a beautiful person should give people the feeling of being unattainable, but she But very approachable.

She is simply the perfect woman who can achieve whatever you want to see in her! Compared to Bai Lin, who has many shortcomings in her body, she is simply weak, right? Especially at this time when the two are standing together, Yansong feels that they are very equipped. If such people can't be together, who is qualified? The two are simply golden boys and girls, and they are talented and beautiful! Taking a deep breath, he finally understood why Shangguan Qiu and Yu She would say so, the most important thing, but just now, Jing Bei laughed, not knowing what Zhuge Liuqin said!

What does the boss smile mean?

Of course, if Bai Lin saw Jing Bei's smile at this time, she would probably say that he was angry!

Yes, at this time Jing Bei smiled, but it was not the warm smile he had given to Bai Lin before, but was always cold, "I can't imagine the old man is so eager!"

Zhuge Liuqin saw Jing Bei's appearance. I was stunned, "Why don't you know? Could it be that Grandpa Jing deceived me? I thought you finally figured it out after all these years and wanted to marry me! Before I came, my mother even prepared a dowry for me!"

Yes, she Zhuge Liuqin liked Jingbei but never flinched. Even more unpretentious, she likes to talk about anything on the bright side! This made her even more impressive!

Jing Beibei glared at Zhuge Liuqin, "I won't marry you!" Then he strode out!

The few people who remained looked at each other in embarrassment, after all, his boss rejected her so mercilessly, but Zhuge Liuqin just smiled gently, "I'm used to it, every time I propose to him, he It's all like that! But it doesn't matter, I won't give up!"

Hearing Zhuge Liuqin's words, Yansong thought of Bai Lin again, "Then, what if the boss fell in love with another woman?"

Ben wanted to follow Zhuge Liuqin, who was standing in front of him, paused when he heard her footsteps, "I don't know..."

"Ah!" This time, even Shangguan Qiu didn't know what she meant!

Unexpectedly, Zhuge Liuqin turned around suddenly, with a bright and somewhat sad smile on his face, "I don't know, I liked him from the first time I saw Northwest! Hehehe, so I don't know if he likes him. What will I do when I get on someone else? After all, this thing hasn't happened yet!"

Seeing Zhuge Liuqin like this, Yansong and the others unconsciously felt a hint of distress. Lin's matter remained in her throat, and she couldn't bear to say it!

When Zhuge Liuqin walked farther and farther, only one figure remained, and then completely disappeared in front of them.

Yansong felt like he woke up suddenly. Looking at Shangguan Qiu and Yu She who were still in a daze, he suddenly felt a short circuit in his mind and looked at Uncle Hao behind him. Uncle Hao was very calm, "Uncle Hao just now I..." He I feel so strange, no matter how beautiful and beautiful a woman is, it is impossible for him to become like that all of a sudden! But a bright smile and a sad smile can carry their emotions in general!

"Miss Zhuge also has a hidden ability called emotional infection, you may not even know what that ability is!" Uncle Hao said and looked outside, "because beauty always makes people's eyes unconscious. Follow her, once you let go of her heart, you will easily be infected by her clarity, and once infected with her emotions. Then a person's heart will follow her, if she is happy, you will be happy, if she is sad, you will be Sad! It's better not to spend too long with her without absolute perseverance!"

Iwamatsu shuddered when he heard that, "This power is too scary, no wonder I think she is beautiful no matter how I look at her, and I think she is unique in the world. If you get along with her every day, won't she be turned into an idiot in the end? Cry for her and laugh for her?"

Uncle Hao nodded, "There is indeed such a person, the former five-year-old boss was also turned into an idiot. She was confused, but only once, she woke up with just a shake, but since then, the boss has begun to exercise his perseverance. As for Zhuge Liuqin's ability to stay at Jing's house for a while, it was actually taken by the boss. Her emotional contagion ability practice perseverance! Since someone has this kind of ability, he will take precautions in advance!" As Uncle Hao, who is following Jingbei, he naturally has to follow along! Fortunately, Zhuge Liuqin's emotional infection ability has always existed, and there is no difference in level, but it will expand slightly as people grow up.

Uncle Hao squinted at Shangguan Qiu and Yu She, who were still immersed in Zhuge Liuqin's emotions. It seemed necessary for them to practice perseverance!

"Uncle Hao, when you say that, I don't like her even more!" Yan Song labeled Zhuge Liuqin as an old witch in his mind at this time.

"Haha, Miss Zhuge is not the kind of person you think, she is still very enthusiastic!" Uncle Hao smiled when he saw Yansong's appearance at this time, and then he thought of something to restrain his smile, "Actually, when Miss Zhuge is young It was because of this ability that she was rejected by the clansmen, and even... disgusted by her own mother. Her life was not good in the past!"

How could Zhuge Liuqin control this emotional infection ability when he was a child? Naturally, everyone around is affected! Some people have really become idiots. It is precisely because of this that they are regarded as monsters of the hidden family. If it wasn't for Jing Laozi who took a fancy to the girl's talent and took him back to the Jing family, it is estimated that they might have been abused to death now. After all, How strong is a doll's emotional contagion ability?

"Even if you say that, I still feel that my heart is fluffy! In case I don't pay attention that day..." Yansong swallowed!

Uncle Hao knew that it was useless to talk too much. In fact, she used this ability against them just now to help Jing Beibei test their perseverance. Because he knew that Zhuge Liuqin would not use this ability easily, and he even hated it. After all, this ability brought her a lot of bad luck, so many people didn't know that she had this ability!

It's just that if Jingbei was really sure that he liked that Bai Lin, Uncle Hao took a breath, hoping that nothing would happen to the two of them by then!