Conspiracy, Escape

After reaching the door, what Bai Lin saw was actually a human, a human wearing a clown mask. She glanced at Han Yu and didn't lean too close to him. "The little corpse king added in the third district?" The human was wearing gray clothes, and looked at Bai Lin and Han Yu with surprise in his eyes. He glanced at Bai Lin a few more times.

"It turned out to be Lord Hui, um, because the two of them are very powerful, so I invited me into the center of the third district!" Sun Falcon said respectfully after hearing this.

The man nodded, standing next to the car and didn't seem to intend to enter the house, "Today I am here to inform you on behalf of the Central District, and in nine days, the Lord Corpse King and the Lord of the Earth will be on tour in the Central District. I hope everyone will be there!"

"Ah!" Coco raised his head, "Master Hui, don't they come to the third district?"

"No, this time is different, it's a party, and the venue is seven. District, you will know when you go!" The man seemed reluctant to say more, then turned around and sat in the car, "This time there is a big surprise waiting for you, if you don't think about it, you will regret it for the rest of your life!

" Then tell the driver in front to drive!

Several people watched the car go away, and then glanced at each other, all of them were a little disappointed. "No, Lord Hei's people!"

"Don't worry, on the day of the zombie hunt nine days later, Uncle Hei will definitely choose someone to come over! We can directly join his team at that time!"

I heard Tang Shan say something else. Zombies are very excited.

"Excuse me, who is this black master?" Han Yu couldn't help but asked.

"Master Hei!" Hearing Han Yu's question, Yang Yang made a prayer gesture with both hands, with admiration in his eyes, "Our savior is the best person in the world!"

"Is he a human?" This sentence came from Bai Lin's mouth.

"Of course not, yes, the leader of our corpse kings!" Xiao Xiaoyi quickly retorted.

"Well, Brother Hei is the best person in the world! Brother Hei rescued him. It's terrible to teach them. He always sticks needles in Keke's body and cuts Coco's flesh. Brother Hei brought me out!" Coco said, and then jumped towards the house. After walking halfway, he suddenly turned around, then ran back, and took Bai Lin's hand, "Sister, come teach Coco to paint, and Coco wants to paint peach blossoms!"

"It's very late now, I want to sleep, tomorrow!"

Several zombies were a little surprised when they heard Bai Lin's words, and Yang Yang muttered, "Zombies don't need to sleep!"

"Even if they don't need to sleep, I want to close them. Your eyes are lying on the bed!" Bai Lin was not embarrassed at all, she said everything too confidently, but even less would make people suspicious.

"Well, Coco will wait for you tomorrow!" Coco said obediently.

Bai Lin nodded, smiled slightly, touched Coco's soft hair, got up and walked towards the house.

At this time, Han Yu was held back by Yang Yang and Xiaoxiao, saying that he wanted to chat with him, but Han Yu smiled helplessly as a compromise.

Bai Lin looked at the black ceiling, the look of the man in the gray clothes leaving at last made Bai Lin feel uneasy, did he see something? Impossible, she felt that her identity was completely concealed. And Sun Falcon never said her name at all. But why didn't he ask his name at the time? Obviously he has interest in his eyes?

Immediately, Bai Lin's mind changed, could it be because she knew herself? No, even if they used to have her portrait, but now she is very different from before! Wait, if it's because of Rouyan? After all, they had met Rouyan decades ago, that is, Bai Lin's mother, wouldn't they be the ones who painted her mother's portrait? Bai Lin knew how similar her face was to her mother.

But it doesn't make sense! Why do they remember their mother so much? Besides, if he was really interested in Bai Lin's mother, he wouldn't have let that person kill his mother in the first place.

Thinking of this, Bai Lin felt relieved, even if they came to ask her something, she would have a reason to lie, not to mention that even if she met someone who knew her from the Third Elder's lineage, her lie would be more convincing! After all, she was not on the ring at that time, but outside she said that she encountered a zombie and was injected with a zombie virus, and only rushed to the country of zombies after she woke up.

Bai Lin believes that they will believe it, and will continue to laugh at her as a zombie.

The relieved Bai Lin slowly closed her eyes, and her mental power directly invaded the space. Xiao Jin, beasts, and meat birds were playing on the grass in the space at this time, and Xiao Shi was sent to do something by her.

At this time, the space has expanded by nearly 500 meters to the periphery, and plains have begun to appear, but still nothing can be seen! Bai Lin wanted to know what the whole picture of this space was.

The sound of Gu Gu Gu sounded, and Bai Lin realized that she hadn't eaten all day today. She hurriedly took out some dry food that she had prepared for a long time, and drank a glass of hot milk before continuing to sleep.

Early the next morning, Bai Lin was woken up by Coco and shouted that she wanted to learn to draw. Bai Lin had no choice but to simply eat something and then hurriedly taught Coco to draw.

It's just that Bai Lin and Coco stayed for only two hours when they saw the housekeeper and other servants come with a large number of unknown mutant flowers. If Bai Lin read it correctly, there were still palm-sized ones. Piranha, with its mouth wide open, full of rows of teeth.

"Coco, this is what you found?"

"No!" Coco also looked at the flowers curiously, with a hint of curiosity.

The zombie servant hurriedly said, "Lord Bai Lin, this is from the courting zombie adults outside. This is only a small part. The front of our house was full of flowers this morning!"

Bai Lin heard this and got up, " I'll take a look!"

Hearing that, Coco quickly followed Bai Lin, "Coco is going too!"

Immediately, the two quickly went outside, and at this time, other people in the hall heard that they also ran out quickly. They have never seen such a thing before!

Sure enough, when Bai Lin and the others came out, there wasn't even a place to stay outside. The flowers were fragrant and the colors were bright and varied. Some were as tall as some people, and their flowers were unusually bright, which drove out a lot of dead people in the zombie kingdom. gas.

"It's so beautiful!" As soon as he saw the cocoa, he went directly and quickly towards the sea of ​​​​flowers, and jumped directly into the sea of ​​​​flowers with a normal sound, and then turned over and squeezed all kinds of things, like a sea fish that jumped into the sea. , flexibly run around in it. Pointing to one of the unusually bright red flowers, "Coco likes this color the most!" and immediately hugged her in her arms.

And Yangyang and Xiaoxiao also ran into the sea of ​​flowers at this time, holding the flowers and smelling them hard, and at the same time they didn't forget to pick up the words they liked and put them in their arms.

Bai Lin laughed as she looked at these three zombies that were completely crazy in the sea of ​​flowers.

"Smile, smile!" Not far from the corner, a group of zombies gathered together and stared at Bai Lin, who was surrounded by the sea of ​​flowers. The more they looked, the more happy they became. It was rare that there was such a big beautiful zombie in the third district. Willing to pursue?

"It seems that giving flowers is really useful, I'll go pick some more!"

"Wait, I'll go too!" The

crowded corner immediately became sparse within a few minutes, and soon almost all the male zombies left, The remaining female zombies who were watching the fun also seemed to like looking at the flowers, and then looked at each other. They thought that the male zombies who wanted to pursue in the future must also send flowers.

So does their Lord Huo Ri also like flowers? Thinking of this, these female zombies are also ready to move. Almost all the zombies below the third district have started picking flowers. This series of actions has attracted a lot of zombies in the fourth district. I soon learned that there was a very beautiful one in the third district. Beautiful zombies and a handsome and handsome zombie! As a result, some zombies who saw more beautiful zombies in the fourth district unconsciously came to the third district to see the so-called beauties. At first glance, they were amazed. Compared with other zombie beauties, these two are much better looking. So, the zombies in the fourth district often go out to pick flowers.

Bai Lin and Han Yu didn't know that because they were famous among zombies for their looks, their abilities were not much appreciated.

Because the zombies guessed that Bai Lin loves flowers, this is a strange flower among the zombies, so it spreads faster, but in three days, it has even spread to more than seven districts. There was a sense of inevitability with Han Yu, and before even seeing the two of them, there were already quite a few strong zombies choking them.

At night, in the kingdom of zombies, you can hardly hear any animal cries, as if it was dead silence, and at this time, the sound from outside will expand infinitely. Bai Linli, who had closed her eyes originally, got up and drank. coming!

Open the window, and under the starry sky, a few figures quickly moved towards Bai Lin's house. Maybe she heard the sound of her opening the window, and the next second Bai Lin saw a silver hook that seemed to be a dim light. As she attacked, Bai Lin stepped back, and then saw a figure flashing directly into her room!

Bai Lin narrowed her eyes, "Who are you?"

"Catch you!" The man was wrapped in black clothes, his voice was a little hoarse, and then a green mist emanated from his body, and soon the mist It lingered around him.

Not only that, but soon a man dressed in black like him appeared from behind the man. However, there is a blue mist emitting from them!

Bai Lin directly erupted into the field of blizzard thunder and lightning, but unfortunately the few people on the opposite side didn't seem to notice it, and the blizzard thunder and lightning hit them without any reaction!

At this time, they saw something like tentacles sticking out from their bodies. Each of them had a dozen or so on their bodies, and they quickly moved towards Bai Lin.

In the narrow room, Bai Lin couldn't dodge at all, so she directly gathered various ice knives in the field, and then quickly slashed towards the tentacles of several people. Puchi puchi, all the tentacles were chopped to the ground by the ice knife before they touched Bai Lin, but those tentacles that fell to the ground were still swimming, as if they were alive!

Because of their constant supply of tentacles, Bai Lin didn't have the time to clean up the tentacles on the ground. It was because of this that they didn't know that the tentacles that were still twisting on the ground actually emitted green and blue gas, which then dissipated into the air.

Time passed by, Bai Lin frowned, can't these tentacles be finished? Although these zombies don't seem to be of a particularly high level, they are just a little higher than Bai Lin, but Bai Lin can't help those soft tentacles.

"Poisonous?" When Bai Lin smelled a different smell, it seemed that everything was a little late, and her whole body began to feel paralyzed, "Damn!" Why didn't anyone notice that there was such a big noise in her room?

What about Han Yu? Bai Lin can't care so much at this time, it is impossible to wait for a few zombies to save her. They don't like her very much. Besides, although their level is high, they are not necessarily the opponents of these zombies. The other hand that came out quickly knocked down the outer wall with wind energy and then jumped out.

The figure disappeared in front of several people in a flash, and sure enough, the phantom was still very useful. At this time, Bai Lin quickly took out some spare detoxifying serum that the little meat bird had put before, took a sip, and felt that her body was much better. The speed is even faster.

"Chase!" The three people behind followed like a shadow.

It's just that Bai Lin didn't run far before she saw a black figure, and when she looked closely, it was actually Han Yu. At this time, Han Yu also seemed to have escaped from the house, with blood on her body, bright red blood in the air. Distributed, Bai Lin could hear the sound of swallowing saliva nearby, and the sound of some footsteps rushing towards this side. It was obvious that Han Yu's blood had attracted all the zombies nearby. It was really terrible.

Bai Lin didn't have time to listen to Han Yu's explanation at this time. She forced her mental strength to mention Han Yu. Because the smell of blood was too strong, Bai Lin found a small stone and took the healing fruit to Han Yu. After taking it, and summoning Xiaojin to come out at the same time, because of the direct use of the phantom, and the deliberately leaving his own shadow at the corner, he secretly told Xiaojin to fly into the sky. Fortunately, Han Yu's blood-soaked clothes were carried around the city by Xiao Shishi, instantly attracting a lot of drooling zombies.

Xiao Jin, who flew into the air, had already covered his golden body with black clouds.

Bai Lin watched the zombies coming out from the sky. There were more than one million zombies in the third district alone. Immediately after Bai Lin waved her hand, she saw the beast coming with a small stone. Bai Lin took the beast into the space without Han Yu's attention, and the small stone stayed by her side. This action seems to be rehearsed a thousand times.

At this time, Han Yu had already recovered. He was busy taking out a piece of clothing from his own space and putting it on. He also looked down. Because there was no glasses to block him, he looked a bit sharp at this time. "I didn't feel that my identity was exposed!"

"I didn't feel that arresting you was..." Bai Lin asked, looking at Han Yu behind her.

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure they are female zombies, and they are merciless. They are not afraid of the realm, but are afraid of being hurt by sharp weapons, and their bodies have incredible healing abilities. I am a zombie after being left with a body. He was cut with a knife, but he managed to escape!" Han Yu said that he seemed to be thinking of something, "Do you think it's because we've been making too much noise here these days?"

"It's possible, that's why they He came to catch us, maybe just because of our looks!" Bai Lin reacted at this time, and patted her head a little annoyed, "It seems that we can't make a big splash in the future!"

"Since the three districts can't stay any longer. , then go to District 7!" Bai Lin said very common, usually made Han Yu feel uncertain about Bai Lin's thoughts at this time, seeing her pat Xiao Jin under her body, "Go to District 7!" Then from the space He took out a lot of cosmetics for himself and gave him a copy at the same time.

Han Yu took the things in his hand, looked at Bai Lin who was already fiddling, and sighed softly. She was attacked just now, didn't she feel nervous at all? His identity as Han Yu Huori was exposed, and if any human was infiltrated into the zombie kingdom, they would immediately increase their vigilance. It would be fine if she didn't leave, but she had to leave for District 7.

Both people and zombies will think Bai Lin is a lunatic.

"As the saying goes, the most dangerous place is the safest place!" Said Bai Lin, she turned her head to look at Han Yu, very calm. At this time, her face was completely blue and purple, and she was still in the teeth. Wearing braces and pointed teeth, it looks a bit like a zombie, "In the future, you will be called Mai Ti, and I will be called Ya Ya. You are human, and I am your master!"

"Why aren't you my servant?" Yu slowly took off his contact lenses as he spoke, and at the same time painted his face a little darker, turning it almost wheatish. Bai Lin, hehehe, how could he forget what kind of person she is? She never made an unsure account, she must have noticed something long ago, otherwise all this would not have been done so calmly. As if he had already thought about it.

Bai Lin knew that Han Yu agreed with her proposal, "Your disguise is not as good as mine!" Bai Lin showed her white teeth, because the pointy braces were a bit penetrating.

At this time, the two teams of zombies who were chasing them in the third district were holding a bloody dress. Knowing that they had been deceived, they gritted their teeth, "Abominable human beings actually deceived us, this matter should not only be told to the master, but also to the center. People from the district, the whole city is searching for them!"

"Hmph, the people of your Gama-sama are actually human!" The group of people chasing Bai Lin said to the group of female zombies in a vicious voice.

"Humans are our pets, and we, Lord Gamma, didn't say that we want him to be the adult's partner! When it was you, the female zombie also ran away. I heard that the two of them knew each other. Maybe there was something tricky between them!" The zombies seemed to disagree with these people very much. After hitting them, they turned around and prepared to leave.

"Let's go back and report to your lord!" After finishing speaking, several strange male zombies disappeared under the starry sky.

The zombies in the three districts that are left behind are tearing apart and roaring!

In the house in the center of the third district, several zombies from Sun Falcon had already gathered together. How could they have not heard such a big movement?

The key is that for them now, facing this high-level zombie, they have no strength to fight back, and Coco has been struggling in Sun Fal's arms, "Brother Han Yu is human, is sister Bai Lin also human? "

Everyone didn't say anything. They spent a few days with Bai Lin. According to Bai Lin's preference, this was a clear way to tell them that she was indeed a human being.

"It's getting late, let's go to rest!"

"Then what about Big Sister Bai Lin and Big Brother Han Yu?" Xiaoxiao and Yang Yang said in unison.

"I haven't heard the excited roars outside for so long. I think they should have escaped!" Tang Shan sighed at this time.

"I miss Sister Bai Lin!" Keke's eyes were hazy with tears at this time, "Sister Bai Lin smells like a black master, woo woo..."

A few zombies widened their eyes and felt a little incredible. Only Coco was once allowed to approach Hei Ye. Hearing what Coco said, is Hei Ye a human being? No, if it was a human, then why didn't Coco smell the black master on Han Yu's body? Maybe it was because Bai Lin and Hei Ye looked alike at some point, so Coco misunderstood.

"Someone from the investigation team may come down tomorrow!" Zhou Qi, who had not spoken yet, suddenly said, "We may be invited to the Central District!"

"Don't worry, we know what to say." The other zombies were very serious when they heard it. nod.

"Coco also knows how to say it!" Said Coco and wiped away tears.

This night is said to be a rest, these zombies are sitting in the hall waiting for the people in the central area to come down and investigate.

For them, it was a mistake not to find that humans were mixed into the zombie realm, and it was also a mistake to take in humans. This time, they didn't know what punishment they would receive, but they didn't worry too much because Lord Hei was there, and they felt that they were The human beings were even more worried about Bai Lin and Han Yu! Guilt for not coming out to save them before.

Bai Lin didn't know what the little corpse king in the third district was thinking at this time, but finally reached the seventh district. The seventh district is much smaller than the third district. Bai Lin estimates that it is only a site with more than 10,000 people. It really is a pyramid. The higher you go, the fewer people in the area.

"Bai... Ya Ya, in fact, you already knew about those things?" Han Yu said suddenly after walking with Bai Lin for a while. Although I already knew it in my heart, I couldn't help but ask the voice.

"What are you talking about?" Bai Lin seemed a little puzzled!

"What do you mean, everything that happened tonight!" Han Yu's peach blossom eyes picked up.

"Hehehe!" Bai Lin laughed when she heard this, that's right, everything was in Bai Lin's plan. Bai Lin really cared too much about the eyes of the man in gray who came to report the letter before, so Bai Lin sent a small stone that could be turned into anything to follow him all the way to see what he thought.

Sure enough, before the car drove very far, I saw other people in the car come down to inquire about the news, and the content of the inquiry was really about Bai Lin herself. According to Little Stone, it saw the man in the car smiling strangely, and then took out a few pieces of letter paper and wrote something. In the early morning of the next day, Xiao Shishi returned and copied all the words he saw.

Bai Lin was truly surprised. She didn't expect that they captured Bai Shi partly because of Bai Ruiping's personal grievances, and partly because of her! In short, they were just catching Shiraishi to lure her into the bait! Although Bai Lin only came to these conclusions from the content of the letter, Bai Lin knew that this matter must have something to do with Chen Bosheng, but she didn't know if her father was also used by them for experiments, and what her mother was doing at this time. ? Thinking of this, Bai Lin didn't dare to think about it, she knew the pain of being treated as an experimental subject.

Of course, when Bai Lin looked at the flowers outside, Bai Lin already had an idea. Since she has been discovered, and the strong people who came down from the Central District calmly arrested her, it would be better for her to design one by herself. Make a good show and create a new identity for yourself. If she was ambushed in District 3, no one would have thought that she would take this opportunity to enter District 7!

Bai Linzhi has her own considerations for all these thoughts. She has observed in the past few days that there are no so-called birds in the sky in the zombie kingdom, so she has such a bold idea! There was no way, how could she know that when she went out, that layer of membrane could only come out with the aura of zombies or the Lord of the Earth, a hidden family of another vein.

She simply carried the plan to the end, but she still didn't believe it, and even with her wisdom, she wouldn't throw down the zombies. Besides, after knowing some things, Bai Lin's mood has become impetuous, so she wants to see Bai Shi as quickly as possible.

After listening to the words of the man in gray, I think they should send someone down at this time. Even if they want to investigate one district at a time, who knows where she is now? The point is that they don't necessarily know that they are in District 7 at this time.

"Sure enough, you already knew it!"

"Okay, I do know, but I didn't even know you would be attacked, otherwise I would definitely warn you!" Bai Lin shrugged her shoulders. Immediately, she patted Han Yu on the shoulder, "Let's go, my Mai Ti, you can go to District 7 now!"

Bai Lin looked at the sun rising in the east with a very conspicuous smile, and then she directly strode towards the Leaving in front, Han Yu quietly followed Bai Lin's footsteps, watching her voice in the sun, smiled silently, such a tense and exciting life seemed quite good.

Almost all the facilities in District 7 are high-tech. Bai Lin looked at these places and felt like she had entered a sci-fi world. She didn't expect that those researchers had a soft spot for so-called electronic products, but they actually made them. So much advanced stuff coming out.

Looking left and right, Bai Lin walked to the front of a store where she bought electronic products. Inside was a beautiful little girl with a cute smile, but Bai Lin couldn't feel her level. Han Yu whispered in her ear. By the way, the energy is converted twice!

Bai Lin nodded, the so-called energy conversion naturally has degrees, but it is divided into seven degrees, and each degree is very difficult. Bai Lin naturally knows that the so-called fourteenth area is at most about five degrees of energy conversion. .

"Miss, what do you need?"

Hearing the zombie beauty's question, Bai Lin smiled slightly, "Can I see it myself?"

"Of course!" The little beauty zombie nodded, and then let Bai Lin go in on her own. choose!

Bai Lin looked at the things on the wall and on the counter. Since some of them were mobile phones, one of them was a male zombie dressed very well. He held a chip-like thing in his hand, and directly took the flesh on his arm and put it in. After entering, cover the layer of flesh, and then press on the flesh, Bai Lin can see a flash of light on the glasses he wears, and then display various information.

"It's really high-tech!" Bai Lin thought in her heart, she was very interested in the chip-like thing, and then hurriedly walked over and asked a male zombie in a waiter's clothes, "Can you show those chips? "

I'm sorry, this lady, the chip is limited by that adult, so..." Zombie, the shopping guide at the counter, said respectfully.

Bai Lin heard that she was a little discouraged, and finally took a fancy to something.

Unexpectedly, at this time, the zombie actually looked at Bai Lin for a long time and then took down his eyes, revealing bright red eyes, "Do you want?"

Bai Lin glanced at the zombie, very thin, a little abnormal in thinness, and even had a face. They were all attached so tightly that they were about to reveal their skeleton frame, which made it uncomfortable to look at. Bai Lin shook her head, "No thanks!"

"No, I can exchange something with you if you need it!" the man said Standing up, he pointed at Han Yu behind Bai Lin like a skeleton, a trace of saliva appeared on the corner of his mouth, like a beast that hadn't eaten in a long time, "With him, I will exchange all the chips for you!"

Bai Lin immediately refused, "I'm sorry, I won't change it!"

Han Yu is very cooperative and nervously holding Bai Lin's arm, "Master, please don't change me, you can say that you like me the most!" Peach Blossom's eyes blinked as she spoke, looking at me. Going up is both tempting and pitiful.

Bai Lin was speechless, sweat dripping from her brain, is this Han Yu? Haven't been transferred by zombies? Kudos to his acting!

"Don't worry, I will never exchange you for a chip!" As he spoke, he patted his slender arm comfortingly, "My lord, thank you for your kindness!" Bai Lin was about to leave. Unexpectedly, when she turned around, she saw that the thin zombie directly stopped her.

"I'm sorry, I took a fancy to him!" The male zombie said and listed his black tongue, "I haven't eaten such good human flesh for a long time, Lord Jinghe is tired of it!"

"You want to grab it?" Bai Lin suddenly burst into anger.

"Hehehe, let's go, go to the ring, I also accept the crystal core in your head!" The man said with a bloodthirsty light in his eyes, and took the lead to walk out, at the same time he took out the chip under his skin and brought The black blood was thrown directly on the table by him.

After the zombies in the store heard the man's words, they all put down the things in their hands and followed the male zombies out with excitement in their eyes!

"Hiss..."

Bai Lin saw this, it seemed that it would be impossible not to go this time, hehe. Along the way, I heard all kinds of low beast-like screams from the surrounding area. I looked left and right, and then looked at the figure of the thin zombie. It seems that he should be one of the little corpse kings in the seventh district. ! She was really lucky, she was thinking about how to take root in District 7, and this opportunity came!

"You lose!" At this moment, the zombies suddenly gave way, only to see another man with yellow-dyed hair suddenly coming from outside, and behind him were two men and a woman, Several people are surrounded by the opposite sex, and these opposite sexes follow them tremblingly.

There is also a heterosexual standing beside the yellow man. This heterosexual Bai Lin has seen it before, isn't it a person from the line of the previous three elders? It seems to be his tenth granddaughter, Bai Ziwei. At this time, she is wearing a pink skirt. Because she has a baby face, she looks very cute at this time. The small hands are holding the dyed yellow hair. man zombie.

"Xuanfei, don't attack people's self-confidence too much!" Bai Ziwei said softly. However, his eyes were on Bai Lin's body, and it was estimated that she was very disdainful when she saw her skin that seemed to still be green. Of course, she naturally couldn't recognize the person at this time as Bai Lin. Otherwise, this time has already shouted.

"Haha..." That yellow-haired man, the so-called Xuan Fei, seemed to like listening to the feeling of the woman beside him being coquettish. He touched her jaw and kissed her. Bai Lin could see the man in the woman's mouth. The feeling of rubbing the zombie's long tongue.

The woman named Bai Ziwei was still very intoxicated, Bai Lin was completely speechless, she was so disgusting, right? Is this from the white family?

"Come here soon!" The male zombie in front was already drooling down at this time, and he was obviously hungry. At this time, he saw the humans around the other little zombie kings, and his eyes were even more greedy. But Go didn't dare to be too presumptuous in front of these four people, and jumped directly onto the stage.

At this time, almost all the zombies looked at the platform, and at the same time made way for Bai Lin.

"It's a pity!" One of the four female zombies, enchanting like a snake, stared at Han Yu for a long time. "Such a good seedling, let the thin pole get on the ground first!" He touched the body of the man beside him, and then lightly With light force, he saw that the clothes on the man's chest were completely destroyed. Immediately after seeing blood flowing out from his chest, the man kept his lips tightly closed and did not dare to scream in pain. Even more afraid to bandage themselves.

The blood obviously stimulated the man on the stage, and the female zombie smiled slightly, "How about you exchange it with me after you get the man?" Immediately, the female zombie waved her hand gently, and she saw that the blood on the man's body was like being sucked by a straw. As soon as he pulled it out, the man's face turned pale in an instant.

And all the blood entered the mouth of the female zombie, dyeing her lips red.

Seeing this scene, Bai Ziwei was very calm, and gave Xuan Fei a light hammer, "It's disgusting!"

Xuan Fei hugged Bai Ziwei directly into his arms, "Last night, when you drank your blood for me, what did you do? Don't you say disgusting?"

"Because you are Xuan Fei!" Bai Ziwei's face was slightly flushed!

Xuan Fei hugged the gentle body in his arms, this is the feeling, the feeling of a living person, he is eager, hehe... He didn't speak, but just glanced at the female zombie slightly.

The female zombie instantly stopped the man's bleeding, and then she didn't know what to eat for the man and saw that the man returned to his previous rosy appearance. This is the human pet beside the zombie. The better zombie is just to provide The blood is for them to taste early, and the zombies that are a bit bad eat it directly. Columns are like thin rods on the stage.

Bai Lin naturally saw this scene, she was angry for the human beings who fell into the zombies, but there was nothing she could do. One day, she will definitely destroy all the evil zombies.

"Be careful, he also has a second degree of energy transformation!" Han Yu wrote on Bai Lin's arm.

Bai Lin nodded, signaling Han Yu to rest assured!

However, it is not as neat as the thin pole, but slowly climbed up the ring, because there is a small stone interfering with her, so no one knows her ability, after all, the small stone should be the fifth degree of energy transformation.

"Pfft! Hahaha!" Many people laughed when they saw Bai Lin's actions. Almost all people here are of the same level, so no one has to address each other. Which of them will not be called by zombies after they go to District 6. grown ups?

"This female zombie is really pitiful!" Bai Ziwei also had a smile at the corner of her mouth at this time, "I didn't think she was quite weak, since she dared to offend Shouzhu."

"No, this is District 7, baby!" Xuan Fei squinted at the woman who had climbed up the stage. Has he seen this woman before? But after glancing at her, I didn't find anything wrong. She should have something on her body that hides her abilities! The corners of the mouth are raised, can the thin pole win? If she can't win, then she will be the little corpse king in District 7! For some reason, he seems to have some expectations for the woman standing calmly on the stage, hehe, will he surprise him?