Base

Bai Lin's movements were extremely fast, she flashed to the side of the car, and when she opened the back door of the car, she saw that there were several barrels of oil in the trunk. At this time, she didn't say anything about Bai Lin's discomfort. After all, they didn't expect to suffer such a The attack of mutant zombies, I wanted to wait until the gas station to collect oil.

Yang Zhongren quickly moved behind Bai Lin to cover for her, then took the oil from her hand and headed towards his car.

Bai Lin and Ou Ya jumped into the car, "Drive!" "No, there are zombies ahead, there are many corpses!" Sun Li said worriedly, Bai Lin pushed him directly behind, "Let me come!"

Looking at the corpse on the first floor, many of the corpses did not pick up the crystal cores, which was also cheaper for Bai Lin. She directly used her mental ability to receive it into the space, and stepped on the brakes and hit the front directly.

Miao Cuihua still shot and killed the zombies, and sat in Bai Lin's car to clear the way for the car behind. At this time, their direction is to go to the base, after all, the zombies have been solved.

Because Bai Lin's car had to take care of the car behind her, she didn't drive very fast, and she was a little relaxed.

It took a full five hours to drive from the city to the 231 base after passing a highway. The 231 base seems to be a place like a military workshop, with a tall iron gate. However, Bai Lin doesn't think that such a base can be comparable to the base in a few months. I don't know whether it will be merged or eliminated.

When we got to a safe place, the first thing to do was to check, because following Yang Zhong, we didn't encounter any obstacles. According to the convention, ten people must be in a cubicle, and we can leave after 12 hours of observation. At this time, it was already dark. Bai Lin knew that she might not be released until tomorrow morning. Originally, she wanted to leave directly, but she couldn't stand the consumption of her mental power during the day, and she didn't know what dangers would arise when she was traveling at night, so she finally entered the base.

Because of the zombie attack, there were not many people left, but the women named Yuan Qiu and Yi Shanshan survived strongly. Because the zombies killed Xiao Feng's feet and wounded their home, if it wasn't for Yang Zhongai when they arrived at the base Only to protect him, he was almost killed. But it was just a simple treatment, and then he entered the isolated room.

Bai Lin, Ouya, Miao Cuihua, Ye Zi, Sun Li, Yang Zhong, A Feng, Qi Qin, Yi Shanshan, and Xiao Feng happened to be in the same room. As for the other survivors, there were only twenty survivors. multiple people. Yi Shanshan is in a separate room.

Bai Lin closed her eyes as soon as she entered the door, but Eurasian was terribly hungry. After all, after fighting for so long, she had consumed a lot of physical strength, and the power user itself consumed even more food. Opened his package and rummaged for food. There was ham, meat, a few fresh apples, a bottle of milk, and a large piece of bread. But I still sighed in my heart. When I entered the base, the boss' car was stared at by a few greedy eyes. In order to make a contribution to the country, it was confiscated directly, but all the things on the car were taken away. They threw it down, but the box of bullets put by the boss was taken by them. Ouya's flesh hurts after seeing it. If the boss didn't stop him, he would have to talk to them.

At this time, Eurasian had no idea what kind of attraction the things he took out would have on the other few.

Qi Qin took the lead and swallowed his saliva uncontrollably, "Brother, you still have fruit!"

Ouya bit his mouth with a click. Hearing Qi Qin's question, he was a little surprised to see his salivation, and looked at the fruit in his hand. Apple, then glanced at Bai Lin. Finally, I slowly put the apple away, hum! He is also a member of the base, why should he give them or not, even their bullets and cars have been confiscated.

Miao Cuihua was not like Eurasian, but after rummaging in her bag, she took out a piece of bread.

"How can you do this!" Yi Shanshan also felt hungry at this time and fled. She and Xiao Feng didn't bring anything with them, and Yang Zhongzhong was from the base, so all the things on her body had to be handed over.

Ouya didn't even look at her, he remembered that when he saw a lot of zombies approaching Yang Zhong's car, because no one was standing beside them, he directly pushed the injured Xiao Feng down beside him. , and slammed the car door shut. The wound on Xiao Feng's body naturally smelled of blood. There were a lot of zombies surrounding him at that time. Fortunately, Xiao Feng seemed to have practiced, otherwise he would have become a member of the zombie army.

Ye Ye glanced at Yi Shanshan disdainfully, took down his small bag, found a pack of instant noodles, and ate it dry. Sun Li naturally also carried a bag with a lot of food in it. He opened it and ate it carelessly, "Alas! Fortunately, I followed Miss Bai at the time!

" If she hadn't guessed that she was dead, she would be busy thanking Miao Cuihua and others.

Xiao Feng was really embarrassed. At the time he wanted to follow them, but in the end it was because of Shanshan, but he didn't regret it, but now, looking at Yi Shanshan's gorgeous face, he was angry that he had taken her mercilessly before. The moment you push down. Although she apologized to herself countless times afterwards, saying that she was frightened at the time. It's a pity that the rift has already formed, and it is absolutely impossible for the two to return to the gang in the past.

In stark contrast, the other five could only swallow their saliva at Miao Cuihua and the others.

Soon after, Bai Lin felt that her mental strength had recovered a lot, so she took out a box of meals directly from the package.

In the room, including the monitors outside the room, all stared at the lunch box in Bai Lin's hand.

"I'm going, there are lobsters, cabbage, meat, and chicken legs..." Qi Qin salivated directly at Bai Lin's lunch box.

Bai Lin did not take the eyes of the few people to heart, but directly took out an iron bowl from the bag. In fact, she took out an iron bowl from the space, poured the lunch into the bowl, and handed it to Ouya, "Please warm it up!"

Everyone Gorgeous shed a few strands of black noodles hanging on his face.

Ouya thought it was for him to eat, and looked at Bai Lin resentfully, until Bai Lin took out two boxes of meals from the travel bag like a magic trick, and then happily took the previous iron box in her hand, and it came out from the palm of her hand. a fire.

Bai Lin picked up Miao Cuihua's bag directly, "Aunt Miao, don't you have two iron bowls in your bag!"

Miao Cuihua was stunned, when did she put the iron bowls in the bag? But when she saw Bai Lin really took out the iron bowl from her bag, she already knew what she meant.

"That!" Bai Lin stretched out another iron bowl to Ouya's other hand, "Don't be lazy!" She took out the already hot bowl and put another bowl on it. Ouya was very impressed. Helpless, it seems that the boss is trying to squeeze the last bit of his ability.

Bai Lin ate like no one else.

After a while, Miao Cuihua and Ouya also ate hot and fragrant meals.

Leaving a group of people staring at them dumbfounded, "You...you use your abilities like this..." They always thought that the ability to kill zombies...the world has completely changed!