Upgrade, Earthquake

"Linlin, why don't we leave?" Miao Cuihua looked at the gray weather and felt depressed again. After a few people drove for four days, Bai Lin said to rest!

Bai Lin also stared at the weather, and when she turned around, she saw that everyone was looking at her bored, knowing that she was waiting for her explanation, "We have three days to go to the W city, use this time to upgrade quickly, because There are a lot of zombies in W city!"

When a few people heard it, yes, they were so excited at the time that they almost forgot that all the zombies have been upgraded now!

Although Zheng Chenggong has been with Bai Lin for a long time, the more they get along, the more and more they get to know her. He thinks of Bai Lin who was always so warm and gentle at the time, making people unable to see her expression. He knew that Bai Lin regarded them as relatives, so Zheng Chenggong believed her unconditionally. At this time, although Bai Lin's expression was serious, she seemed to be worried. She didn't ask, and said to the people behind her, "In that case, let's hurry up!"

Wang Xiao and Bai Lin have been together the longest, Knowing Bai Lin best, Bai Lin said that something must happen! I didn't ask, but went upstairs, ready to upgrade!

Seeing that all the people left, only Ouya was left, "Why don't you go?"

"You forgot that I'm already a second-class!" Ouya smiled, showing his white teeth, "But I still can't see it. Through you, that means you are already level 3 or level 4?" Taking advantage of the few days when there was a crystal nucleus, Ouya struggled to upgrade to level 2, as for level 3, he has not accumulated half of his energy! So don't rush!

Why is it so easy for Bai Lin to rise to the fourth level, because of her mental powers, and whether she used wind, ice, and lightning powers in front of him, so he naturally didn't know that her powers were still level two, but after a few moments The accumulation of days is almost the same. "Not yet!"

"Then I'll be waiting here, you go to level up!" Eurasian said in a loud voice!

Bai Lin's heart skipped a beat and she stared at Ouya blankly. She was just looking for time to enter the space to upgrade. Did he know something? Although there are no zombies nearby, people still need to wait, otherwise it will be troublesome when something happens.

It was the first time Ouya saw Bai Lin's dazed look. His heart quickened, but he still had a baby-faced smile on his face, "Don't we need strength, the boss doesn't need it? You? You don't have to sacrifice time for us! Go!"

Looking at his face, Bai Lin seemed to know Eurasian for the first time, and when she saw him, she usually acted as an atmosphere regulator. Finally, he nodded and entered his room.

Ouya looked at her back and smiled again, but the smile was filled with a warm smile that she hadn't even noticed.

As soon as Qi Qin went out, he saw Ouya's smile, and ran directly behind him and patted him on the shoulder, "What are you laughing at, laughing so lewdly?"

Ouya was taken aback by Qi Qin, and after a while, Looking at him very seriously, "I now know why Wang Xiao doesn't like your touch!" Then he turned to go upstairs, as the so-called stand tall and look far away, so the top of the building is the best place to watch.

Qi Qin patted his head in confusion, "What does he mean, what about Wang Xiao!" Then he shouted at Ouya's back, "I just can't see Wang Xiao's cold and stinky fart!

" Big, provoked the person in the other room, "Qi Qin!"

Looking at the cold-faced man on the left who was gnashing his teeth, Qi Qin was startled, "I... I'm joking! Don't take it to heart!" Saying so, he hurriedly ran into his room.

Wang Xiao's face was getting colder and colder. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't beat him now, and his speed was not as fast as him, she would have to beat him up. Don't say that his hands are getting more and more twitchy these days, and his mouth is getting more and more poisonous! Waiting for her to follow Lao Zheng to learn fists and kicks, and until today she is escalating, she has to recover all the anger she has suffered these days.

In fact, Wang Xiao didn't know that when she joined the team, she was actually a little out of place, but because of Qi Qin's reasons, she integrated into it more quickly. Bai Lin naturally knew it, so she didn't say anything, while the others were watching the fun, sometimes interjecting a sentence or two from time to time! Always helping Wang Xiao, Qi Qin jumped in anger!

Bai Lin naturally knew what was going on outside. She smiled and entered the space after thinking about it. Every time she entered the space, she had to sort out the vegetables on the fields, the fruits in the mountains, the fish and shrimp in the river, and the vegetables in the mountains. Animals, eggs and more! Everything is done by Bai Lin with psychic abilities.

Feeling that his mental barrier was fluctuating, and seeing that there was still a large piece of vegetables that were not out, he decided to upgrade first, and took out the third-level mental power. After a while, he was stunned gorgeously. She has forgotten that her mental abilities cannot be upgraded with crystal cores! Looking at this third-level spiritual crystal core, I can only give it to Ye Ye! I am using the method of harvesting things to enhance my spiritual abilities, which is really terrible! The energy collection in her body in the past few days has already used six or seven barrels of crystal cores, and she has not touched the bottleneck yet. Bai Lin knows that her upgrade is not comparable to the previous one, and it is also because of her differences. The reason why it can be exhausted, this is only a three-level upgrade! Facts tell her that it is difficult for her to upgrade her spiritual ability now, and it is even more difficult to upgrade the ability of the third line, so she might as well rely on the upgrade of the spiritual ability to drive the third-level ability!

Six or seven barrels of crystal cores are enough for the entire team to advance to a rank. Other people's three-line abilities are at most three times the cost of crystal cores for single-line abilities. Seeing these, you will know the difference of Bai Lin's abilities. Of course, if other people knew that Bai Lin needed so many crystal core upgrades, they would probably vomit blood.

Ka Ka -

Bai Lin knew it as soon as she heard the sound, and hurriedly ran to a pit that had been dug a long time ago. The pit was five meters wide, six meters long, and five meters deep. Lin affectionately calls it the Nucleus Pool! These nuclei are basically ant nuclei, with pink nuclei mixed in them. Bai Lin lay directly on top of the crystal nucleus.

"Huhu"

this time, you can feel the very thin energy pouring into Bai Lin's body like silk, and the comfortable feeling pours in from the skin!

Kaka——

Bai Lin could feel her body dwindling, and she was slightly worried, for fear that the energy of these crystal cores would not be enough, but fortunately, she heard the sound of upgrading soon!

call! When Bai Lin opened her eyes, she glanced to the left, and when she saw one, she was two meters shorter! What is this concept, two meters short, this is a pool six meters long and five meters wide! Moreover, six barrels and seven barrels of crystal cores have been consumed before! She rubbed her forehead, but she still had more joy. Anyway, there was no shortage of crystal nuclei, and they were everywhere when she went out. Moreover, she found that the pink crystal nuclei seemed to be able to use all the energy inside, and she felt even more excited when she thought of this. After all, the upgraded zombies are mainly pink crystal cores, and they are first-class. After a few days, they will all be second-class, and the energy contained in them will also expand even more!

I got up and stretched my limbs, feeling the more swollen power inside, and the muscles getting tighter and tighter! Extending his spiritual ability, he frowned immediately. Is it still limited by the surrounding 100 meters? It seems that we can only wait until after the fifth level of the body! However, Bai Lin's mind was immediately attracted by the fruits and lotus flowers in the pond. She didn't look carefully for the past few days, and then she noticed the difference and ran over.

The lotus seeds of the lotus are getting bigger and bigger, and the petals of Lianhua have fallen, and there are no petals at all in the water. At this time, there were only nine fruits left, and it increased to twelve, that is, during this period, three fruits grew? Can two plants provide energy to each other? Maybe the lotus petals were absorbed by the fruit trees?

Looking at the more and more full lotus pods, the color of the lotus seeds inside is not as bright as before, but the color is light, but you can still tell what color it is! It seems that it will be mature in a few days!

Bai Lin turned around and walked towards the storage room, picking up the unused fruit that was placed in the outermost and most conspicuous place. This fruit can improve a person's potential, and at the same time it can also increase a person's resistance and muscle strength. A sense of tightness, because Bai Lin knows that her body's own energy is also level 4. In other words, the tightness and explosiveness of her body are upgraded with the follower's spiritual power! What's the benefit of eating one?

Bai Lin can do what she wants. After all, she doesn't have to worry about the lack of fruit now. Thinking that Bai Lin didn't hesitate, let's eat the fruit in small bites, it's delicious! After eating, Bai Lin was still licking her lips, and suddenly she felt a burst of tearing pain from her body again, and Bai Lin in pain subconsciously burst out again, "Damn it!"

The huddled Bai Lin rolled around on the grass, sweating and dying! After an unknown amount of time, Bai Lin was lying motionless on the ground, and some yellow dirt gushed out from Bai Lin's body, still a thick layer.

Suddenly Bai Lin got up, panting heavily. The pain penetrated into the bone marrow. She smelled a sour smell. She didn't check her body, but jumped into the pond to take a bath. After I was dry, I got up and stretched my lower limbs. The skin was smoother and more delicate, and even the pores disappeared. That's what Yuji Yuji said! Immediately frowned, she didn't feel any changes in her body except that her skin was fine. Bai Lin looked at the fruit not far away, a little disappointed. It turns out that it is only useful for the first time, and the others can only be used for beauty? Shaking his head, forget it, don't waste it, let's absorb the crystal nucleus, thinking about it and lay down in the crystal nucleus pool again.

But she was stunned for a minute. If she didn't feel wrong, her body absorbed more energy from the crystal core than she could absorb with mental abilities! Is this aspect of fruit ascension? Thinking of Bai Lin, she smiled. It would be great if there were people who had upgraded mental abilities. After all, powerful mental abilities were also of great help in controlling three-line abilities!

After lying down for a while, Bai Lin couldn't take it anymore. She got up, went to the storage room, took out the food she had prepared a long time ago, and ate it. She ate hot food, sweet fruits, and drank the milk she had just milked. , Looking at the green mountains and flowing water, listening to the sounds of animals, and the breeze blowing, the body and mind are open. It was because of this that she suddenly felt that the mental power in her mind seemed to increase by half! For a moment, she hasn't used her mental ability yet! After a few mouthfuls of food, Bai Lin sank into the sea of ​​consciousness and felt that her spiritual power had indeed increased, and it just increased by half. Frowning, is it possible that mental abilities need to be used all the time to increase? Thinking of the feeling of relaxation just now, unfortunately, I can't achieve that feeling anymore. Since the method just now can also be upgraded, so can other methods, but I don't know which method to use, but she believes that she will find it!

Thinking of Bai Lin, she left the space and brought a large snakeskin bag with some fruit in it. Looking at the bright weather, half a day and a night had passed, indicating that she had been in the space for more than half a month! Look at the still heavy sky outside, if her memory is correct, it should be just these few days! Forget it, Bai Lin flashed out of the room as soon as she thought about it, and saw Ouya who was resting outside, ready to enter the door, "Are you just resting now?"

"Well, Aunt Miao has just been promoted to the second level, so she replaced me!" Ouya's hand that was about to open the door rested on the door lock, and the other hand

pointed to the bag in Bai Lin's hand, "Fruit?"

Eurasian took it habitually, opened it and saw the bright red bodhi and yellow bananas on the upper layer, "How many?" Usually there are only apples.

"There are all kinds of fruits. Bodhi bananas are afraid of being crushed, so they put them on the top! I have been eating some biscuits and bread for so long, so those fruits have passed!" "Let's go with the fruit and milk! I'll call them!"

"Well, then I'll eat it first!" Ouya said and took out all the fruits in it, put them on the table, and started to eat what he liked.

Bai Lin told each room again.

Immediately after seeing them all gathered in the living room, they entered the room symbolically, took out the delicious soft cakes and bread in the space, and put them on the dining table. "You guys eat first, and then try to level up after you finish eating. I'll go see Aunt Miao first!" Bai Lin ignored the surprised eyes of others, and went upstairs.

They were surprised that they didn't expect Bai Lin to have so many things, and didn't say anything, but happily ate cakes and fruits and drank milk!

"Aunt Miao!"

"Linlin!" Miao Cuihua laughed when she saw Bai Lin!

Bai Lin directly took out Miao Cuihua's favorite pitaya and milk from the space and handed it to her, and gave her a few hot steamed buns!

"Did they eat?" Miao Cuihua took the bun and asked.

"Eating!" Bai Lin smiled.

Miao Cuihua just started to eat, "Linlin, the weather is gloomy and it doesn't look like it's raining, so people are panicking!"

Bai Lin also looked at the weather. "I'm really flustered!" Then her tone changed, she looked at Miao Cuihua with a smile, and said complimentingly, "By the way, Auntie Miao, congratulations on your upgrade!"

"You!" Miao Cuihua cast a helpless glance at her.

The two of them were chatting and laughing, when suddenly there were several thunder and lightning violent sounds from the air, which shocked them.

"Aunt Miao, hurry down!" Bai Lin said and took Miao Cuihua's hand and went down.

"Boss!" Others naturally heard the voice, but after a while, they felt the house shaking! They are all standing slanted and wobbly.

"Earthquake, leave quickly!" Bai Lin shouted, shaking more violently at this time, the ceiling had begun to fall dust, and the chandelier also fell down with a bang, but fortunately no one was hit, and wanted to go out , but you have to stand firm. Staring at the ceiling, it is obvious that it is about to fall. Looking at the few people who have not yet gone out, "Ouya help!" Release Miao Cuihua's hand and release the maximum spiritual power. , was stunned to cut out a space, and Eurasia used the heat of the fire-type ability to wash away the falling concrete one by one.

Naturally, the others did not dare to stay, and still looked out of the house! By the time everyone left, the whole house seemed to be cracking.

"Let's go!" Bai Lin's face was covered with black dust at this time, she called out to Ouya behind her, and moved quickly, and Ouya also followed her tacitly!

coax!

In the end the house turned into rubble. Two figures flashed out at this second.

"Bai Lin, Ouya!" Miao Cuihua and the others shouted at the ruins.

"Cough, cough..." Ouya coughed first and stood up. The clothes on her body were tattered, and the faintly exposed body also turned gray. Immediately turned around to help see Bai Lin standing up, her clothes were even more rotten, and you could even see her bare waist and shoulders covered in dust! At a glance, she saw Bai Lin took out two casual clothes, stained the ground with dust, and threw one to herself.

"Put it on!" Bai Lin said while looking at his silly look, and then she put on the clothes in her hands. At the same time, a travel bag was removed from the space. After all, what happened just now was too sudden. Several people didn't take anything, so Bai Lin also made the bag very dirty!

At this time, just a few people came over!

"Bai Lin, Ouya, are you all right?" Several people asked worriedly.

"It's okay!" After Ouya passed the clothes, she stood beside Bai Lin, "It's just that we have all turned black!"

Hearing Ouya say this, they each took a look and watched everyone put out a pair Except for the movable eyes and the exposed white teeth, the whole person is black! Just wanted to laugh, but immediately a more violent vibration came again, this time more violent, as if to throw them into the sky.

Everyone supported and supported each other with the people around them, swaying. If it weren't for the suburbs, and there were more fields, it is estimated that they were also smashed by other houses at this time.

"Old...Old..." Qi Qin wanted to speak, but because the earthquake almost bit his tongue, he didn't dare to say it.

The touch was too powerful in the end, and several people fell unsteadily to the ground, and then fell to the ground. But what they didn't expect was that at this moment, from a place about ten meters away from them, a gap suddenly left, and the gap was getting bigger and bigger.

There is a tendency to spread to Bai Lin's side, "Go!" The

shaky ground could not resist the fear of death. The people who were lying on the ground just now evenly used their abilities to quickly run towards the other side!

Bai Lin was the most stable one, she looked behind her as she ran, and saw that the layers of mountains were moving, and some places were also sunken! Bai Lin knew that this was a change, a manifestation of the earth's changing landscape!

Five days and five nights of unstoppable turmoil, and the blessing of the earthquake, instead made people who were anxious to escalate break through.

Finally, except for the small aftershocks, it finally stopped. It was another morning, and the sky was gray. Obviously, the dust caused by the earthquake everywhere covered the entire atmosphere. It seems that there are a few more. The month will fade away!

Everyone has a chance to be injured more or less, but fortunately there is Miao Cuihua's water healing ability!