Save People

Miao Cuihua went to pack some clothes and other things.

When the three of them were about to swept away, they began to pack the rest into their respective bags.

"Hey...hey...are you here to save us?" A man with a beer belly waved the white cloth in his hand, as if this would make them notice.

Ouya pointed to Bai Lin, opened his mouth, "Boss, save or not?" At this time, they had reached the fifth floor, but the stairs above were broken, how to save them unless they slipped down one by one. And there are zombies outside. If these people are like the people in the village before, they don't dare to do it. It is estimated that he, the boss, and Aunt Miao will have a hard time.

Bai Lin's spiritual power spread upwards. She probably looked at more than 30 people, frowned, and looked at the corpses below. She wanted to let them down. As for going out, she took care of herself. Will be so ruthless, will provide some defensive things to them, and then see their good fortune. "Eurasia went looking for something like a rope!"

Miao Cuihua had already come over with a bundle of ropes.

"Hey, there is no rope above you, we can't go up, why don't you come down directly!" Ouya shouted at the stairs.

"They really want to save us, and if you really don't want to go down, then we'll go down first!" a fatter middle-aged man asked the man in a suit.

The man in the suit shook his head and didn't speak, thinking in his mind that he would check the situation when they went down. If they have bad intentions, they will not go down. If they have nothing to do, then they will not miss this opportunity.

"You bastard!" said a fashionably dressed woman disdainfully. Because of her sober face for a long time, few of the people upstairs were very clean.

Soon a rope appeared in front of Bai Lin and others. The people on the sixth floor looked at the swaying rope, and suddenly felt a little scared. After all, they were going down from the railing. If they accidentally let go, they would be disabled if they fell from the sixth floor to the lobby on the first floor.

"Hey, why don't you come first!" The fat man was a little scared and said to the man with a beer belly. When a few people were turning their backs

, a pair of men and women who seemed to have just come out of college appeared in the crowd, "Why don't we come first!"

Small and exquisite.

When those people heard the man's words, they immediately stepped aside, "Since you want to, then you can ask for it first."

Bai Lin was already a little impatient below, and went on the next floor to talk non-stop, really taking them time is picked up. Bai Lin has already decided that she will leave the city before tonight, so she has to find enough things, so she can't come here in vain.

At this time, a figure came down towards the rope, and Ouya hurriedly helped to pull the rope.

"Xiao Feng, are you alright!" A woman's voice came from above.

"I'm fine, you can come down too!" the man called Xiao Feng shouted upstairs, and then he looked at the three people next to him. Except for a man who looked like a handsome star, there was another man leaning against the door. The soft and weak girl who was sleeping, the two stars were younger than herself, and the other one had a good smile at herself, a middle-aged woman who looked very kind. It's hard to imagine that they were responsible for the massive pile of corpses that lay down there.

"Xiao...Xiao Feng, I...I'm scared!" The woman looked down along the rope and saw a disgusting corpse underneath her so high, and suddenly her feet were a little weak.

"Didn't we just agree? Come down quickly!" Xiao Feng retracted his gaze and yelled at the woman upstairs anxiously.

It's a pity that the woman was really scared, so she didn't dare to come down. Instead, it was a teenage girl who came down. She almost fell due to her little strength. The screams clearly startled the others.

Bai Lin saw that it was almost noon, opened her eyes, "Everyone upstairs, I'm waiting for half an hour, if we don't come down, we'll leave!" Then she calmly looked at the watch in her hand.

Seeing this, Ouya hurriedly said to the people upstairs, "My boss is talking, it's only half an hour!"

After hearing Bai Lin and Ouya's words, the people upstairs looked at each other, "You will take us Going to a safe place?"

Ou Ya glanced at Bai Lin, Bai Lin got up and took two steps, "Yes, but everyone must kill zombies during the journey. If you don't want to accept my face, force you to come down. Maybe we can wait for the government's rescue!"

If the 231 base is not far from here, Bai Lin can go. Moreover, since they are close to the city, they will come here to collect things sooner or later, and they will naturally save some people. It just depends on the time. If you wait until the zombies evolve, it will be difficult to say.

After hearing Bai Lin's words, many people gave up immediately. Those are monsters that eat people. They are very afraid. Let's talk about it when the government comes.

Others were very annoying. In addition to those who were younger and more energetic, several people jumped down within half an hour. Among them, there was no woman that Xiao Feng was waiting for. During the waiting time, I consciously chatted with Miao Cuihua, who was the best person to get along with. The uncle with beer belly was named Luo Zhigang, the man in a suit was named Sun Li, and there was a woman who seemed to be a professional woman named Liu Xiaomei, and the other painted The plump woman with heavy make-up and her age was called Luo Caifeng, and there was a slightly fat man in his thirties called Feng Gan. Including the previous two, including the fifteen-year-old girl named Ye Zi, there were seven people in total.

"The time is up, since they don't come down, let's go!" Bai Lin said coldly.

"What about her?" Xiao Feng asked with red eyes.

"You can stay here, I won't force anyone!" Saying that, Bai Lin has already taken the lead.

"Wow! So handsome!" The fifteen-year-old woman looked brightly at Bai Lin's figure descending the stairs.

Ouya glanced at her, my boss is not handsome, but beautiful and cool! But he didn't say anything and followed Bai Lin down. Miao Cuihua smiled at several people and then followed. Others couldn't see it, and the remaining twenty or so people didn't want to come down at all, so they also left.

Only Xiao Feng was still persuading the woman upstairs, his lover, "Shanshan, I'll be down soon, I'll pick you up below, waiting for the government's words, I don't know when I'll come over, don't they? You want to be separated from me. If that's the case, who will protect you?"

Xiao Feng, the general manager of Zero Zero, spoke for five or six minutes. At this time, Bai Lin and the others had already arrived in the lobby. He was a little anxious and didn't know. Why, he always felt that there was nothing wrong with following them, because they were so powerful, they were obviously people with special abilities.

Yi Shanshan, who was upstairs, was finally persuaded. She followed the rope carefully and was hugged by Xiao Feng. At this time, she saw those people were already choosing 'weapons', and those things were prepared before Bai Lin. The quilted pot also includes kitchen knives and other utensils, as well as some iron rods.

"Wait a minute, we're coming down!" Seeing this, Xiao Feng hurriedly dragged Yi Shanshan and ran downstairs.

They didn't arrive until they finished their selection, "Shanshan, let's hurry up on that!"

Yi Shanshan immediately pulled her face down when she heard that, "Xiao Feng, look at my small arms and legs, how can I move these? Don't you have to protect me!"

As soon as Yi Shanshan's words fell, little girl Ye Zi couldn't take it anymore, and it was the same virtue when she was upstairs. Holding the knife, "Yeah, you have small arms and calves. Look at Sister Bai Lin, she is as thin as you, but you saw her bravery just now. Cut it!"

"You..." Yi Shanshan was shocked by Ye Ziyi. Is not convinced.

Xiao Feng quickly pulled Yi Shanshan away when he saw it, "I'll protect you, sister Ye Zi, you can say less for my face!"