Zhuge Liuqin

It happened that a man in the same clothes as a waiter came out and jumped when he heard the man screaming, "Ouch, you are so loud all of a sudden!"

"No, no..." The man felt a little excited at this time, some Excited, some dancing, and some incredible. The other waiter waited for this man for a long time, only to see his face flushed red, but he said the same words, curiously, "You said it!"

"God man...God man level! As soon as the

waiter looked at the door of the room he was pointing to, he already knew that Young Master Jing from Zhongmen was here, but... "Everyone knows that Young Master Jing is a god, so you don't have to be so excited! Come on, hurry up. Work."

"No, it's not Master Jing!"

"You have a fever, it's not Master Jing, it's probably you!" The other waiter really didn't want to deal with this guy with a weak head.

"No, listen to me, yes, it's Miss Bai Lin!"

At first, the waiter thought he couldn't say why, but he suddenly stopped when he heard this sentence, "Ah?"

"Yes!" The man was very He said affirmatively, "I heard Young Master Jing say congratulations to Miss Bai Lin for becoming a god-man when I came out!

" He is a genius, and being able to reach this level in just nine years is already a genius among geniuses, but...but Miss Bai Lin..."

"What's so strange, don't forget that Miss Bai Lin seems to have erupted earlier than Master Jing. The field of supernatural powers, right?" The man seemed to suddenly remember something and said excitedly.

The waiter seemed to be right when he heard it, but because of something that happened later, he naturally forgot about Bai Lin's explosion in the realm. "That's not surprising!" Genius and genius should have been together.

The two were a little embarrassed, but their views on Bai Lin had completely changed. No matter how they were able to reach the realm of gods, they were admired by their group.

Jing Beibei in the room narrowed his eyes at this time. He did it on purpose. He deliberately revealed Bai Lin's level before he went out. He wanted to see who else would have such eyesight in the future.

In the room, Jing Beibei laid everything out by himself, and because the weather has turned cold, the thin quilt has been replaced with a slightly thicker quilt, "I won't be going tonight! "

Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei and said that she was quite righteous, who said she was righteous before? "It's not good to be alone in the same room!" After he said that, he sat on the big bed, which was still so soft and comfortable. Looking at Jing Beibei's fair-skinned and beautiful hands stretching the quilt, her movements were very leisurely, and her handsome face had a serious expression, as if she was doing an unusually solemn thing. I like Jingxiong at the moment.

Jing Beibei heard that the last quilt was pinched, and then sat on it with Bai Lin, "Really, why didn't you say it before?"

"It used to be before, now is now, your home is here, if It's not good for my reputation to be known by your family!" Bai Lin rolled her eyes directly at Jingbei, then lay back, "However, Jingbei, you seem to know everything." Wen Wen quilt There is also an unknown aroma on it, which is very good, very similar to the smell of Jingbei.

"Very strange?" He has always disliked others touching his things, and since childhood, Uncle Hao taught him to do everything by himself.

"It's not surprising!" Bai Lin looked at Jing Beibei and took her hand again, raised the two's hands slightly, clasped her fingers tightly, and the temperature in her palms seemed to jump with her heart.

Jing Beibei's eyes were naturally attracted by the fingers of the two of them. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised and he exerted a little force. His hand was able to wrap Bai Lin's entire hand, and he also followed Bai Lin to lie down like this. I can feel relaxed, with Bai Lin, he is always the most relaxed time in Northwest Jing. "Bai Lin, I found that I am greedy!"

"Huh?" Bai Lin looked sideways at Jing Beibei's perfect profile.

Jing Beibei didn't seem to notice her gaze and still looked at the ceiling, "Before, I thought it would be good as long as I see you every day, but now I want to hold your hand and hold you every day!"

Bai Lin looked at him The long curled eyelashes did not speak, but moved his head into his arms.

"What about you?" Jing Beibei noticed the little head in his arms and hugged her in the other hand.

"I, I wanted to give you a surprise today, but Zhongmen gave me a surprise first, so I forgot about it!"

"I haven't answered your question yet!" Jing Bei frowned and lowered his head. Looking at Bai Lin, it's a pity that I only saw her hair, but I couldn't see her expression at this time.

"Uh... can you not say it?" Bai Lin rolled her eyes and said with a smile.

"What do you think?" Jing Northwest raised his head slightly and stared at Bai Lin with slender eyes.

"Okay!" Bai Lin heard that and looked up at Jing Beibei, "I miss you too!" She said with a hint of temptation, her eyes blinking. From time to time, he rubbed against Jing Beibei's body. He felt the muscles on his body suddenly tighten, and there was a successful smile in his eyes. Yaya, I took advantage of the old lady last time, is this really the case?

Jing Beibei swallowed his saliva calmly, and he began to have a strange feeling again, and this time he became even hotter, "Bai Lin..."

"Jing Beibei, why has your voice changed?" Indeed, Jing Beibei at this time His voice was slightly hoarse.

Bai Lin released Jing Beibei's hand and stroked her body with her long, slender, jade-like fingers. Her voice was softer than ever before, "Jing Beibei, you are starting to stiffen."

Jing Beibei grabbed Bai Lin's body. Lin's twitching hands said, "Stop moving!" He probably couldn't hold back when he was moving.

"Hahaha..." Bai Lin raised her body and looked at Jing Beibei, who finally had a blush on her fair face at this time, she was very proud, "This is the reward from the last time, I will see if you dare to design random things in the future. Me!"

In front of Jing Beibei was the condescending Bai Lin, but she didn't know that because she got up, her body was completely pressed against Jing Beibei's body. Although she was wearing long gauze clothes, the curves of her body could be seen at a glance, and she supported herself with her hands. On both sides, with the most proud smiles in their eyes, they didn't know that at this time, they were even more fatal attraction and temptation to Jing Beibei.

Bai Lin looked at Jingbei without saying a word for a long time, and her eyes were getting darker and darker, as if she was trying her best to restrain something. Behind it was the violent storm, with a manic plundering look, Bai Lin was busy from Jingbei's eyes. She got down on her body, took a few steps back, and swallowed her saliva. She vaguely knew something in her heart, "Jing...Jing Beibei, are you all right?"

At this time, Jing Beibei breathed a sigh of relief, almost...but she was also very lost. Naturally, he didn't want such a near miss. He took a deep breath and got up quickly, "I'd better leave!" Otherwise, he didn't know if he would turn into a wolf and eat her at night.

Bai Lin was puzzled when she heard it, what did he mean? But looking at his appearance, Bai Lin decided to send him out, saying that she was really not ready.

"Aren't you going to take me back?" Jing Bei frowned when he saw Bai Lin who didn't go forward when she reached the door of the hotel.

Bai Lin rubbed her forehead, thinking about what happened before the East Gate, she couldn't help laughing, but... "Jing Beibei, have you ever heard of or seen which girlfriend sent her boyfriend home?"

"I'm afraid of light!" Jing Beibei looked Looking at the brightly lit street ahead, he said solemnly.

"Jing Beibei..." Bai Lin's mouth twitched, afraid of light, can you find a more reliable reason?

"I'll take you back later!" Jingbei interrupted Bai Lin's words.

"Pfft!" Bai Lin couldn't help it. "Why do you need to make such an extra trip? Is it necessary?"

"It's very necessary!" Jing Northwest stretched out his hand and put it in front of Bai Lin's eyes.

Bai Lin looked up at the sky and sighed, if you were not childish, Jingbei, there would be no childish people in the world, "I'm sleepy and I want to sleep!"

"I can carry you!" Jingbei seemed to have known what excuse Bai Lin would make for a long time. .

Bai Lin looked at the waiter who was looking at the two of them curiously behind her, and then looked at Jing Beibei who was a bit rude in front of her, and sighed deeply, she really couldn't do anything about that Jing Beibei! Finally, he stretched out his hand, but after holding Jing Bei's hand, he directly pulled him back to the hotel, "Go back to sleep!"

Jing Bei looked at Bai Lin who had turned around at this time, and a successful smile crossed the corner of his mouth again. This time, she personally invited it.

The two waiters almost dropped their jaws in shock. Miss Bai Lin is really bold, but their young master Jing seems to be very happy! What I usually see the most is Jing Beibei's serious and cold face. Have you ever seen such a soft look? Truly the best among men.

That night, Bai Lin had no dreams, and slept comfortably, but Jingbei endured it all night, watched it all night, and was relieved a little until dawn, because he asked Bai Lin for a good morning kiss.

"Jing Beibei, you're so disgusting! We haven't brushed our teeth yet!" Bai Lin got up and stared at Jing Beibei, the slightest ambiguous atmosphere was instantly struck by Bai Lin.

Jing Beibei just gave a smile, and then touched the silver thread on his lips, "It's delicious! I won't wash up today!" After washing, there is no Bai Lin smell.

Bai Lin was completely defeated, she felt that Jingbei was more shameless and shameless than her!

"Bai Lin is going to meet the old man with me today?" Jing Bei Bei leaned against the door, looking at Bai Lin who was brushing her teeth at the moment, her eyes lingered on her fair face, and finally looked at the foam in her mouth, frowned.

After Bai Lin finished brushing her toothbrushes, she took out the towel, "Okay, but if I'm kicked out by your old man, I'll never go there again." After speaking, she began to wash her face, and then said, "Jing Beibei, you really are. don't wash up?"

At this time, Jing Beibei was already standing beside Bai Lin, "Of course wash up!" He took out toothpaste and other things from his space diamond and began to brush.

After Bai Lin washed her face, she looked at the two people in the mirror, one tall and one short, one tall and one thin, quite harmonious. Bai Lin wiped the soda on the mirror lightly and watched Jing Beibei brushing her teeth inside. , "Jing Beibei, why do you look so good when you brush your teeth?"

After putting the toothbrush away, Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin in the mirror, smiled slightly, and touched her in the mirror, "You look good too!" He immediately took Bai Lin I used the towel to wash my face, and there was still the scent of Bai Lin on it, which was very nice.

However, before Bai Lin went out, she was pulled back by Jing Beibei. "What are you doing again?"

"Kiss you!" The smell has been washed away, so naturally, I want to get it back.

Bai Lin noticed the jelly on her lips without reacting at all. This time Bai Lin didn't show weakness, why is it that Jingbei has the upper hand? Immediately, she stretched out her sweet tongue, and slowly described Jing Northwest's lips. They were very soft and moist, very soft and warm, and very elastic. Bai Lin was curious and gently touched his lips with her teeth. On the bite, it is still very Q. It's just that before Bai Lin's next move, she noticed that another soft thing broke into her mouth.

"Uhhh..." After being kissed twice, Bai Lin was not an idiot. She had long since lost her first embarrassment and panic, but she was still no match for Jing Beibei.

"Two young ladies, this is the room of Young Master Jing and Miss Bai Lin!"

At this moment, the voice of the waiter came from outside.

"Sister, it doesn't seem right for us to come here like this?" A clear voice remembered, with a hint of timidity at the same time. It was obvious that he had not seen Jing Beibei, so he had a fear of Jing Beibei.

"Not good?" Zhuge Liuqin looked at the door in front of her. When she heard yesterday that she was placed in Old Master Jing's yard, she was so angry that she endured it, she knew that Jing Beibei didn't like her self-assertion. Looking for Mr. Jing, but when she went to him today, she was told that she was not at home last night.

So she went out and inquired everywhere, with Jingbei's prestige in Zhongmen, many people would know where he went, hehe, she did know where he was, but... She felt like her heart was hollowed out, She comforted herself in her heart that they must have misunderstood, so she must come to verify it in person, but she was afraid again when she walked to this hotel. What if it was true? Is it true what should she do? But no matter what, she Zhuge Liuqin was not the one who was kept in the dark.

She had seen Bai Lin, the girl she met yesterday morning. She was very beautiful and powerful. She admired her very much. However, her reputation is not good, and she is even less worthy of Jing Beibei than herself. There must be no stains in Jing Beibei's life.

The key is that Jing Beibei is the man she has guarded for many years. She once thought that if he doesn't like her, she can let go! But now her heart tells her that she can't let go, there is no Jingbei in this life, her life, her life has no meaning, she is the one who exists for Jingbei. She couldn't lose Jing Beibei, and when she thought of Jing Beibei falling in love with someone else, she felt that she would go crazy.

"Sister..." Zhuge Liuling looked at Zhuge Liuqin with a sad face in front of him, and felt uncomfortable.

"Open the door!" Zhuge Liuqin said to the waiter, she could feel the abnormal information inside. Hold your hands tightly, no, Jing Beibei is a very principled person, and nothing will happen to the two of them.

"I'm sorry, this lady, the guest's room can't be opened at will!" The male waiter said very confidently, but after a while, he suddenly felt that the woman in front of him was very pitiful, and she was so beautiful, there is no such thing in the world. People don't like her, so the young master Jing of their family should have such a woman to match, so the male waiter opened the door uncontrollably.

As early as when they came over, Bai Lin kept pushing and shoving Jing Beibei, but Jing Beibei not only did not let go of her, but kissed her even more intensely. She was really mad at her, so shameless! It's just that she didn't expect the male waiter to open the door, but at this time, Bai Lin was already held in Jing Beibei's arms, covering her tightly!

Only Jing Beibei knew how beautiful Bai Lin was just kissed by him. Her cheeks were flushed, her mouth was bloodshot and her eyes were hazy and watery, so Bai Lin Jingbei was reluctant to be seen by others.

"What are you doing here?" Jing Beibei looked at the three people who suddenly came in without a good face.

It was just a look from Jing Beibei, and the man seemed to wake up instantly, "Master Jing...I...I..." He looked at the key in his hand in disbelief, and then looked at the woman beside him, busy expressing his apology to Jingbei Beibei. Please sin. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He had long heard that Miss Zhuge Liuqin, the number one beauty in the South Gate, was very evil. This time, he had a thorough understanding, and he even offended Young Master Jing.

"Go away!" Jing Bei said coldly to the male waiter.

Hearing that, the male waiter hurriedly left, and as expected, Zhongjing Northwest was the most terrifying. He seemed to be able to see the skeletons of thousands of troops behind him.

Zhuge Liuling looked at Jingbei with fear at this time, and tugged at Zhuge Liuqin's clothes, "Sister, we..."

"Jingbei, why didn't you go home last night?" Zhuge Liuqin's tone was very questioning. details. At this moment, his gloomy eyes were on Bai Lin in his arms. Jing Beibei was holding her carefully? Ha, it's impossible, it must be her, didn't you see that her hand was also on Jing Beibei's lean waist? With a sneer on the corner of his mouth, he heard from the waiter below that she left him here, shameless, shameless! She must have seduced Jing Beibei. What does it mean to be still in Jing Bei's arms now? Demonstration?

When Bai Lin heard the woman's voice, she knew who it was. It should be the Zhuge Liuqin from the South Gate that she met yesterday, and she pushed Jing Beibei away slightly.

Jing Beibei knew that Bai Lin had something to say at this time and saw that her expression had recovered a little, so she was willing to let go of her.

Bai Lin didn't come out of Jingbei's arms, but just looked up and down Zhuge Liuqin's body, and then said in surprise, "Jingbei, isn't she from the South Gate?"

"Yes! "

"Then why is it on your head?" Bai Lin said, casting her eyes away from Jing Beibei, "It can't be your aunt or aunt? Jing Beibei must know how to respect the old and love the young!"

Why not go home ? There is considerable ambiguity in this sentence, home? Whose home is she Zhuge Liuqin and Jing Beibei's home? How funny. Does she call herself someone from Northwest Jing? The key is to break into her room inexplicably like this, and ask questions, who will suffer? I don't know if she thought that Bai Lin was having an affair with Jingbei!

"You..." Zhuge Liuqin looked at Bai Lin with a cold expression at this time, especially her red lips. Naturally, she knew what had just happened, and she was extremely disgusted in her heart. It seems that it is nothing more than that, "Hehe, this Miss Bai is really joking, I'm afraid your

Scorpio Guxing will reach Master Jing!" Bai Lin took Jing Beibei's hand, and she could feel the words just now. Jing Beibei had the urge to kill and smiled slightly, "Heavenly Fiend Lone Star? Haha, Miss Zhuge is joking, even if it's Scorpio Guxing, Jing Beibei will not be killed by me. If it's you, don't come near me, If you die, it's my fault, I really can't explain it to your parents!"

"Bai Lin, don't pretend to me, when did you seduce Jing Beibei!" Zhuge Liu Qin ran out of patience, and couldn't help yelling at Bai Lin any longer.

"When did you seduce me?" Bai Lin laughed even more cheerfully and patted Jing Bei, "People asked you when you seduced me!"

Jing Bei laughed after hearing Bai Lin's question, and gently placed her on her back. Rubbing his forehead, "I've been seducing you, but unfortunately you didn't take the bait!" Immediately, his gentle eyes turned gloomy, and he glanced at Zhuge Liuqin, "Miss Zhuge, please don't say anything that will make my fiancee misunderstand. , otherwise, when she gets angry, I will be unhappy, you know I am unhappy, what will you do?"

"Jing Beibei!" Zhuge Liuqin saw that this time it was Jing Beibei who was talking ruthlessly, she knew that Jing Beibei would never Tell a lie, "I grew up with you, I..."

Jing Beibei directly interrupted Zhuge Liuqin, "So you are still alive now, I, Jing Beibei, except Bai Lin, have no right to control me! Now take your tail and get out!"

"Jing Beibei!" Zhuge Liu Qin listened to Jing Beibei's merciless words, and unconsciously shouted loudly, but then saw a black air coming, which showed that Jing Beibei didn't want to endure any longer and shot her. Zhuge Liuling himself wanted to leave, and upon seeing this, he hurriedly pulled Zhuge Liuqin out, and at the same time used his mental ability to close the door, just blocking the black qi.

The feet of Zhuge Liuling, who had escaped from death, felt a little trembling. This Jingbei was really a person who did not recognize his six relatives. Although he was good-looking, she couldn't like it, but her sister seemed to have fallen into evil. "Sister...Sister...he was really going to kill you just now..."

Zhuge Liuqin didn't know what he was thinking, he was silent, and after the silence, a loud laugh suddenly erupted, and he burst into tears when he laughed. Very sad to go up. Can you be sad? Jing Beibei is really not the person around her, hehe, she is unwilling, why did it become like this? It was fine before, it must be because of Bai Lin, it must be because of her, bitch, bitch...

"Sister!" Zhuge Liuling looked at Zhuge Liuqin at this moment at a loss.

"Jing Beibei is indeed a ruthless man! I always thought he was special to me..." Zhuge Liuqin said sadly towards the door, then looked at Zhuge Liuling, "Did you just see that it was only Bai Lin, could it be? Is only Bai Lin in this world who can make him gentle?"

"Sister, don't do this!"

Zhuge Liuling's words couldn't have any effect at all, Zhuge Liuqin wiped his tears, and wanted to come with gentle and kind eyes at this time. There was also a hint of darkness, and after looking at the door again, he immediately turned and left.

Zhuge Liuling is a little unclear. So, Zhuge Liuqin was still crying at that time, now what... what is she going to do? But she followed quickly.

In the room, Bai Lin sat on the sofa and looked at Jing Beibei who was standing aside as if he had done something wrong, "Tell me, childhood sweetheart? What childhood sweetheart?"

Jing Bei frowned and looked at Bai Lin who was cold at this time, "No childhood sweethearts!"

"No? Is Miss Zhuge lying just now?" Bai Lin raised her legs, why did she feel like Rouyan guessed Baishi at that time? look like? However, Bai Lin felt very cool to see this kind of Jing Beibei, so she continued.

"Bai Lin!"

"Stop!" Bai Lin saw that Jingbei was about to come over, and hurriedly stopped his steps, "Just stand there and say, tell me about your past, I'm very interested!"

Jingbei knew that Bai Lin This is about to strike, so I was thinking hard, thinking about what happened to him and Zhuge Liuqin, but after thinking about it for a long time, I couldn't think of anything, and finally it seemed that I thought of a very important thing, "She has an emotional infection. At that time, in order to exercise my willpower, I often looked for her to let her release the ability of emotional contagion, and then when I could resist, I asked my grandfather to send her back!"

Bai Lin was surprised, Yaya, when you were a child Is it so abnormal? Others must have been playing when they were young. You might as well use her as a tool to practice willpower. At that time, they were still little babies! Judging from the appearance of Zhuge Liuqin, he must have been no different when he was a child, he must be like a doll, you are making a mess! Thinking of Zhuge Liuqin like this, Yaya is also sad, right? There was still no expression on Bai Lin's face, "People are so in love with you!"

"That's her business, not me!" Jing Beibei's handsome brows furrowed even more deeply. "If you don't like it, I'll kill her right now!"

Bai Lin watched Jing Beibei really take off and got up to hold him, tears welling up in her heart, this guy... "Jing Beibei, I'm arguing with you. Are you kidding me?"

"She made you angry, I don't like seeing you angry!" Jing Beibei turned around and looked at Bai Lin very seriously.

Bai Lin held her forehead, "I was wrong, I was really wrong!" When Jing Beibei looked like this, Bai Lin was completely indifferent, "Jing Beibei don't take me to see the old master Jing today, let's go, hurry up. !"

Jing Beibei saw that Bai Lin's expression had calmed down at this time, and he didn't seem to think about anything else, just smiled slightly, stretched out his hand and put it in front of Bai Lin, "Let's go, say hello before you get angry next time. , I can handle the guy who makes you angry!"

"Jing Beibei, you are such a genius!" Bai Lin was speechless for the nth time, and couldn't even find something interesting to do.

Jing Beibei stared at Bai Lin's face for a long time, and said in his heart, "If you don't do this, you will keep playing. He can only do this in order not to waste time!" Is it because Jing Beibei didn't know what Bai Lin was thinking at this time?