Going Home

"Go on, boss?" Yu She still couldn't help but ask, and waited a little longer and probably had to shoot.

Jingbei still didn't move, but the two of them could only wait quietly.

At this time, on the huge figure of Xiao Jin, Bai Lin squeezed Han Yu's neck with a slight force. She knew that those old guys were human beings. Looking at her relationship with Han Yu before, she naturally thought that the two knew each other, and their relationship was not shallow. In addition to their good night vision ability, if they were used as a show, she and Xiao Jin would be finished. After all, it's only a matter of time before the 15th and 6th level power users catch up with her and Xiao Jin. She can't live a life of escape with Xiao Jin, right?

Although the elders stopped in their tracks, just as Bai Lin had thought, they had been trying to observe the two of them. When they found an opportunity, they rescued Han Yu. Kill this shameless woman at the same time. In fact, the reason for the current situation is because they really thought that the Golden Flood Dragon was dead, and they came to grab the body of the Golden Flood Dragon. How could they have imagined that the Golden Flood Dragon not only did not die, but also helped Bai Lin. What was even more unexpected was that the Golden Flood Dragon could speak, which was really unheard of. At the same time, I was even more shocked to get the Golden Flood Dragon. This is a divine beast!

"Stop it!" Sure enough, seeing Bai Lin's hands getting harder, and Han Yu's face turning red at this time, she knew that Bai Lin wasn't joking, but that she really wanted to kill Han Yu. That's not bad, that's the genius young master in the Han Han family, so in a hurry, he hurriedly called out his voice.

"Go back to me! Don't force me!" Bai Lin said cruelly.

"Let's retreat, we'll retreat!" Han Han said hurriedly, looking at the other elders at the same time, "My young master is in her hands, please give me some thin noodles from the elders!" After saying that, he had already retreated. Between the golden dragon and Han Yu, of course he would choose to protect Han Yu.

The other elders, including Jing Jin Wu, could only retreat to the ground.

"You're ruthless, you might be young now!" Han Yu was a little helpless, he didn't even know what he was thinking. At that time, when my mind became hot, I thought of this stupid way, which made myself tired. Howling in his heart, his white neck!

"I owe you twice!" Bai Lin said softly.

"Hehehe... I owe it to you before it's paid, it seems that I can make a fortune on your head in the future!"

Bai Lin was really speechless, and he was also in the mood to joke for this sake.

"Demon girl, we have already retreated, and we haven't let go of Young Master Han!" Jing Jin shouted loudly to Bai Lin.

"Let him go? Yes, you must retreat two thousand meters away, otherwise I will kill him. I won't be able to live anyway. It's a good choice to have Mr. Han Yu as company!" Yaya's, I thought that for a TV series, I still need a demon girl, why don't you call it the devil?

After Han Yu heard Bai Lin's words, he really thought about the scene where the two went to Huangquan Road, which seemed not bad. The corners of the mouth twitched into a smile.

"You..." Han Han was in a hurry, he was farther away than them, and he couldn't see the expressions of Bai Lin and others at this time.

Bai Lin interrupted him directly, "I don't have a good temper. Since you don't retreat, I have to do it!" The

fifteenth-level elders clearly heard Han Yu's moaning voice, and Han Han was in a hurry, "Don't... don't, we Back!"

At this time, the helicopter had already flown above the heads of several elders. Jing Northwest directly evacuated the mental barrier that wrapped the helicopter, and soon heard the rumbling sound.

As soon as the elders looked up, they saw Jing Beibei, who was dressed in black. The dark eyes looking down were extremely unwavering, even with a hint of chill. Several of them unconsciously called out, "Master Jing!"

"Go back . !" In the rumbling voice, Jing Bei's icy voice still entered the ears of every elder, with a hint of coercion, so that those who heard it could not resist the slightest.

Several people looked at each other, how could he come. Seeing that they didn't move, Jing Bei's voice continued to linger in the ears of several people, "Don't let me say it a second time, isn't it shameful enough?"

The next few people didn't dare to dawdle, and they could clearly hear the anger in Jing Beibei's tone. Jing Beibei's anger was very terrifying, and all the tasks of the Golden Flood Dragon were left behind, "Yes, Young Master Jing!" After speaking, they all returned to the original path, and soon disappeared from Bai Lin's eyes.

Among them, Han Han was a little unwilling to leave, after all, his young master's neck was still held in Bai Lin's hands. However, when he thought about having Jingbei in his presence, Han Yu would definitely not be hurt. With Jingbei's 16th-level power level, it seemed that the woman would not be able to survive. Han Han finally felt relieved.

"Enough!" Jing Beibei was in the air with Bai Lin and others at the same time, quietly looking at the two people standing very close, squinting.

Seeing this, Bai Lin loosened Han Yu's neck, and in the darkness, she could only see Jing Beibei's star-like eyes, "Why, Mr. Jing doesn't need elders to call the shots?"

Jing Beibei was silent, but Yan Song, who was behind him, hurriedly said after hearing that. , "No one can control what my boss wants to do. Those old guys do things in the name of the boss, what does it matter to my boss?"

"Yansong!" Jing Beixi drank Yansong and closed What's the matter with him, hehe, it's really funny, can't the elder of this hidden family do things in his name? Although he didn't know it himself, it was undeniable that he had no reason to put aside the relationship. Han Yu touched his neck and shook it a few times, "It feels so good to have my neck! Northwest, if you're here a little bit late. , this cruel woman will probably break my neck!"

"Deserving it!" Jing Beibei said coldly, then looked at Jin Jin Jiaolong, "Do you really choose to follow Bai Lin?"

Xiao Jin was taken aback for a moment . , looking at Jing Beibei's eyes, a wave of fear began to spread in his heart again, he remembered the ruthlessness of the man who beat him at that time, "Boss treat me well!" This sentence means that he is wrapped in white Lynn.

"Very good!" Jing Beibei looked at Bai Lin after getting his answer, "Congratulations! Don't worry, no one will trouble you in the future!"

Originally, he would not be in charge of this matter, but what the elders did today made him have to care. The cause of this incident was indeed that he engraved Bai Lin's name in revenge. It's already expanded too much and it annoys him. Especially in recent days, he always thinks of Bai Lin's cunning appearance for no reason, which makes him unable to calm down. He is out of his own control, and firstly, he is a little flustered. So he decided to end the trouble caused by this golden dragon.

Hearing Jing Beibei's words, Bai Lin was taken aback for a moment, where did he go to? Does this let her go? At this time, of course, he knew in his heart that he did not tell his family about the Golden Flood Dragon, and it seemed that he was here to put out the fire. Because his arrival made the old guys stunned for a while, indicating that they were not colluding, but she was just uncomfortable and had to make a few sarcastic remarks.

"According to your words, did you give up the Golden Flood Dragon?" Bai Lin said lightly.

Jing Beibei did not answer Bai Lin's words, but said to Han Yu, "Go back to the hidden family early, your father has chosen a fiancee for you!" At the same time, he looked at Bai Lin, wanting to see what her expression was, but she was expressionless .

Han Yu frowned. He didn't think the Northwest would talk about this situation. He looked at Bai Lin with his eyes, and his heart skipped a beat. He also looked at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin frowned. She was fighting with her sword just now, but now she is looking at her again, what's the situation? Do you want her to say congratulations? So Bai Lin did this and sincerely congratulated Han Yu.

After hearing Bai Lin's words, Han Yu felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, but he couldn't say what was uncomfortable, so he had no choice but to put it down.

The reason why Jingbei said this was because he found that the relationship between Han Yu and Bai Lin seemed to be more intimate than before.

"Cough! Since Mr. Jing doesn't plan to ask me for a heads-up, then I'll leave first!" When will I wait if I don't leave? What if the person in front goes back on it? Unceremoniously, he pushed Han Yu off Xiao Jin's body, "Xiao Jin runs!" As for the duel? If it is true that Shang Jingbei was abused, Bai Lin didn't want to lose face in front of Jingbei.

In a blink of an eye, the huge figure of the Golden Flood Dragon disappeared into the darkness. Jing Beibei quietly looked at the direction Bai Lin was leaving, and when he lowered his head, he saw that Han Yu, who had landed safely, completely lost his warm appearance and scolded. .

Can you scold someone? Bai Lin didn't give Han Yu any time to prepare at all. It was more than 200 meters above the ground, and the height of seventy or eighty floors. If he hadn't reacted quickly, his strong body would have turned into flesh." The most poisonous woman's heart! It's my kindness to help her!"

At this time, Jing Beibei jumped out of the helicopter, ignoring Han Yu, and headed towards the only living bush before. The man in the bushes was shocked since the elder's voice, and he was unable to stop him after exhausting his abilities, and was stunned. At this time, just after waking up, he saw a black figure standing in front of him in the haze, and then he saw a pair of black abyss-like eyes.

Han Yu tidied up his clothes and saw the man staring blankly at Jingbei. After a while, the man was unconscious again, and Jingbei took out half of the golden corpse from the ring. It looks like a part of the Golden Flood Dragon's body, but it is much smaller than the Golden Flood Dragon's body. "You hypnotized him? Just solve the trouble for her!"

Yes, hypnosis, relying on Jing Beibei's powerful mental ability to hypnotize an eleventh-level ability user is very simple! In fact, he didn't like to use this method, but this time, only using this method was the best shortcut to solve the problem. "Yeah!"

Han Yu walked behind him, "Looks like you've already prepared it. When you get the golden dragon, you can replace it with this one!"

At this time, the helicopter also landed, and Yansong and Yu She had already reached Jingjing. Beside the northwest, Jing Beibei suddenly said, "Let's go back!"

"Yes, boss!" I thought there was a fight today, but it turned out to be in vain. Next time, it's better to fight with zombies or mutant beasts!

"Hey, my father really chose a fiancee for me?" Han Yu took off his glasses from the side, revealing a pair of fox eyes, completely transformed into a person, full of ruffian, where is there a trace of warmth , this is exactly like a stubborn child. If Bai Lin saw Han Yu's appearance, she would definitely say that this fellow is too good at pretending.

"No!" Jing Northwest said at the last moment of stepping on the plane. Yes no, but to test the two! But it was a reassuring concern.

Han Yu frowned as he looked at the soaring plane, "Jing Beibei, who doesn't lie, has also begun to lie, because of whom?" Bai Lin's smile flashed in his mind. After that, he put on his glasses in a leisurely manner, "Actually, he himself was introduced to the object of Jing Lao Patriarch!"

Squeak - touch!

In the quiet night, the sound was especially heavy. Han Yu glanced at the place where the sound came from, it was the four dead people who were frozen by Bai Lin. At this point it has turned into a pile of coke. It must have been the thunderbolt that was placed on Jingbei when he was walking just now. He sighed softly, "Hey! The upgrade is so fast, if I don't catch up, I'll be told to die by my father again!"

Jing Beibei actually did this to hypnotize the man. .

At this time, Bai Lin naturally didn't know what Jing Beibei was doing, but she still carefully surveyed the surroundings. She didn't find that Jing Beibei was following her, so she felt relieved. Sure enough, she still treated a gentleman with a petty heart. He stretched his waist and patted Xiao Jin under him, "Xiao Jin is doing well today. When I get home, I will ask Aunt Miao, who is the best cook, to cook you a big meal!"

"Boss, is there any meat ? I don't eat vegetables!" Xiao Jin said hurriedly.

"I'll make a meat feast for you!" Bai Lin had a black thread, but when she thought about going home, she felt a hint of warmth in her heart. Everyone, I'm back!

The next day, noon.

The Taoyuan Base was as usual, but it was a lot more lively. In addition to the children's jokes, there were actually babies crying.

Ouya was struggling to sort out the information of this new resident, and Qi Qin and the others were still making trouble.

"I said can you guys be quiet?" Ouya said unceremoniously, really annoyed by the noise.

"We've been talking very quietly!" Qi Qin said with a smile, "Besides, I haven't seen Wang Xiao for a month, so I miss him!" Qi Qin naturally just went out and came back from training not long ago.

"I don't know how good my life would have been without you, Sister Wang Xiao!" Zhou Xi interrupted when he heard that, while laughing treacherously, "And several handsome guys in the base are all courteous to Sister Wang Xiao! Another is a pre-apocalyptic star, who is more than a real person. The ones on TV before were all good-looking!"

"Really?" Qi Qin looked at Wang Xiao with a cold face when he heard it, and felt a little nervous in his heart, "Did you like them?"

Wang Xiao copied the last piece of paper After that, put it aside and look at Qi Qin, "That's my business, and trouble you to work more seriously!" After

saying this, I didn't get an answer, and Wang Xiao said that it was her business. Qin even couldn't calm down, so he kept asking Wang Xiao.

Zhou Xi laughed like a thief at first sight. After being glared at by Wang Xiao, he became very innocent inside.

The yard is already full of vegetables and some flowers and plants, attracting a lot of butterflies. Two rattan chairs are placed in the only small pavilion in the yard, and a grape vine is on the pavilion.

Miao Cuihua was sitting on it, rocking a rattan chair and drinking hot water, quite leisurely.

As soon as Zheng Chenggong came out, he saw Miao Cuihua like this. Although she was forty-eight years old, she was almost fifty, but because of her supernatural power and the juice of the blue fruit given by Bai Lin earlier, Miao Cuihua kept her figure extremely well. good. Although not as thin as a young girl, but also plump. The skin is better than those twenty-seven-eight little girls. In addition, Miao Cuihua was good looking and she was Bai Lin's mother, which naturally attracted the attention of many people.

Aware of someone behind her, Miao Cuihua sat up straight and smiled gently when she saw Zheng Chenggong, "I'm back!

" On the chairs, these two chairs were actually made by Bai Lin for the two of them.

"Drink tea!" Bai Lin naturally left a lot of tea leaves before leaving, and also planted a white tea tree in the yard. Miao Cuihua got up and brought a cup of tea for Zheng Chenggong.

After that, the two were silent, but there was no embarrassment, but a kind of harmony.

In this quiet afternoon, a roar sounded. All of a sudden it shocked everyone.

Miao Cuihua and Zheng Chenggong walked out first. And Ouya and others also came out worried.

Everyone looked up and saw a huge golden-yellow figure slowly descending above their heads.

"My God, what is that?" the crowd exclaimed.

"My God, hurry up and take the child to hide with Aunt Miao!" Ou Ya shouted.

Zheng Chenggong naturally reacted very quickly, "The defense team is in a state of preparation!"

Even so, many people were stunned, looking at the huge figure radiating golden light in the sun, and among those who responded, Some have a heavy face, while others are alert with an outburst of supernatural power. The elderly and children with the first ability were led by Miao Cuihua into a safe escape area.

And the huge figure of the baboon also appeared below. I didn't expect that Bai Lin had been away for seven or eight months, and the baboon had actually risen from the tenth level to the thirteenth level! However, the fear in the eyes of the Golden Flood Dragon could not be concealed. If it wasn't for Bai Lin's exhortation, he would have fled at this time.

Bai Lin looked at the orderly guard team and Ouya and others standing below, and they all revealed a chilling taste. No one showed timidity. With a slight smile, it seems that the base is developing very well without her.

Just as it was about to explode, a black figure jumped down from the huge golden body. The first to see clearly was the fourteenth-level fire power Eurasian, who exclaimed, "Boss!"

Some of the people who were there naturally knew Bai Lin, but most of them had only heard of Bai Lin. s legend. After hearing Ouya's cry, everyone stared at the figure that had fallen to the ground.

I saw that the figure didn't look at them, but shouted into the air, "Xiaojin, we're home!"

Eyes widened, everyone watched in disbelief as the huge golden figure slowly became smaller. When I saw the whole picture, I didn't know who called out, "Dragon, it's a dragon!"

Incredible, really incredible, even with Ouya watching the slowly descending Xiaojin swallowed, then glanced at the person behind him. Baboons, no comparison!

In the end, Xiao Jin turned into a little guy and took Bai Lin's arm.

Everyone in the Taoyuan Base could not come out of their shock. Is this the strength of the base chief of this Taoyuan Base?

"Bai Lin!" Miao Cuihua had already rushed to Bai Lin at this time. She had no golden dragon in her eyes, only her daughter, who had been raised by herself. After leaving for so long, she was worried and missed. Especially when Eurasian people came back, God knew how worried she was about Bai Lin. With a hint of excitement and tears in his eyes, he hugged her in a hug, and after a long time he let go, looked up and down at her, and saw that there were no missing arms or legs, so he wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with confidence, and raised a smile on his face. With a kind smile, she muttered, "It's good to come back, it's good to come back!"

"Well, Aunt Miao, I'm home!" Bai Lin smiled warmly, and sure enough, only when she got home would she relax. Then he looked at Zheng Chenggong, He Dazhuang, Ouya and others, "Master, Dazhuang, Ouya, Wang Xiao, Qi Qin, Zhou Xi, Sun Li, Xiao Feng, and everyone, why don't you know me?

" The person who had reacted to the scene just now closed his mouth that was open in surprise, "Linlin, was that... a dragon just now?" It was because they were too shocked. The joy of Bai Lin's return was completely shocked by the dragon. gone.

"En!" Bai Lin nodded.

Hiss -

everyone sucked in a breath of cold air.

"Boss, did you really take it?" Zhou Xi naturally knew about the treasures that Bai Lin said before, and this golden dragon is one of them. After using the red fruit, he went up two levels. The ability user who is already level 11 can't even notice the level of the golden dragon, which is obviously much higher than himself. "En!" Bai Lin nodded again.

Wow -

the look in the eyes of everyone looking at Bai Lin can no longer be described with the word "worship", she is simply a god.

They thought that a high-level baboon and octopus would be the best guardian beasts on the island, but unexpectedly, they still have their little hearts! This base leader looks soft and weak, not too strong.

The guards at the base didn't react until Bai Lin and the others left. On the contrary, it was only when his wife and children came to pull that they showed their excitement and excitement, "Taoyuan Base is the safest base in the world

!" own face, sober yourself up.

"I'd rather die at the Taoyuan base in my life!"

...

Bai Lin's spiritual ability encapsulated the entire base, exploring everyone's expressions, and seeing that no one was different, was really relieved.

Zhou Xi and Qi Qin stared at Xiao Jin who was curled up on the table, this was their strong request to see Xiao Jin. The other people are okay, although they have been inquiring about Xiaojin, but there is no gaffe.

"This is the golden dragon!" Zhou Xi said and poked at Xiao Jin's body. After seeing it suddenly moved, he quickly withdrew his hand, but Xiao Jin didn't catch up, so he poked again and saw it move. After that, he took his hand away again, and so on.

"Are you finished with human beings?"

Kar—

everyone was quiet...

"Did you hear anything just now?" Qi Qin licked his ears, "Are you finished with humans?"

Zhou Xi leaned on him closest to hearing it most clearly, and pointed at Xiao Jin on the table tremblingly, "It... it... is talking!"

Touch -

the teacup in He Dazhuang's hand fell.

"I'm going, I can really talk!" Ouyang's ear is naturally not low, and he thought he heard it wrong, but several people said this, it means that he heard it correctly, especially seeing Bai Lin's natural appearance, He directly mentioned the Golden Flood Dragon with great interest. He naturally knew that the Golden Flood Dragon was level 15, but so what? Since Bai Lin can bring it back, it means that it will not attack them. Eurasian always had a kind of blind trust in Bai Lin. "Xiaojin, right, talking!"

Xiaojin raised his eyelids and glanced at the baby-faced Eurasian in front of him, and then he shy away, he just didn't say anything, what can you do? Speaking of which, people who saw its mighty appearance before, why are they not afraid of it at all now?

"Tell me, don't be lazy!" Ouya said, poking her white fingers at Xiaojin's head.

Xiao Jin was angry and bit his finger while he didn't check it. Unfortunately, when he became a child, everything became smaller, and his mouth naturally became smaller. Of course, it is easy to bite off Ouya's fingers, but who made him a relative of Bai Lin, so he can only hold it.

"You're disgusting!" Seeing this, Ouya pulled out his fingers and rushed to the water tank to wake up.

"Hahaha..." Seeing this, Zhou Xi laughed mercilessly, patted Xiao Jin's head, "Xiao Jin did a great job!"

Bai Lin looked at the crowd who were making trouble again helplessly.

"Bai Lin, tell us about your experience!" Wang Xiao looked at Bai Lin impatiently.

Bai Lin nodded, she had nothing to hide anyway! Zhou Xi had already asked about Ye Ye's failure to come back, and Bai Lin also explained it. So what Bai Lin said was mainly about the golden dragon.

A minute and a second passed, and soon it was dark, and a few people were still listening. Of course, Bai Lin naturally skipped over the absurd lie with Jing Beibei. She didn't want to be teased by other people so often.

"By the way, what happened to the base?" Bai Lin took a sip of tea from Miao Cuihua's hand.

"The base, you saw it today!" Everyone here is still looking at Zheng Chenggong with a tacit understanding. After all, the elders here are him except Miao Cuihua, and Miao Cuihua is an idler, which shows that Bai Lin wants to Let Miao Cuihua enjoy leisure. Most of these heavy blockers were picked by Zheng Chenggong, "The number of people has increased from more than 30 people to more than 1,000. Don't underestimate the more than 1,000 people. In addition to the new-born babies, there are other children. All of them are power users, and the lowest level is five."

Speaking of this, Bai Lin expressed her understanding, after all, the people who can find this place in the vicinity are all people who have experienced hundreds of battles, how can they not have powers? "There are many babies born at the base?"

"Not many, only five!" Miao Cuihua said this time, although she has never given birth to a child, because of her healing water, the baby was delivered by herself of! "These children are born with supernatural powers, and one is a supernatural power user of the second line. After training them well, they will definitely be strong in the base!" Miao Cuihua was a little excited here. This base belongs to Bai Lin, of course, Yue The stronger the better, she also learned some things after walking around outside.

Bai Lin nodded, the so-called survival of the fittest is the same for humans. Under the change of natural laws, human beings will change with the environment. In order to survive, they will adapt to the environment. Just like the previous life, most of the children born after the end of the world are supernatural beings, but there are still ordinary people.

Bai Lin chatted with everyone about the future development of the base, and then remembered that everyone hadn't eaten yet, and just as she was about to say cooking, she heard the sound of dinner. Turning his head to look at He Dazhuang's parents, "Uncle He, Aunt He!"

"After dinner, Bai Lin, I only saw the two of us now!" He Zhengping said dissatisfiedly.

"..." Bai Lin, neither of them appeared in front of her, how could they see it.

"Don't listen to your uncle He! Knowing that you came back, my sister didn't have time to cook, so we cooked it, but your uncle and I are not as good at craftsmanship as your sister's, don't dislike it!" He Dazhuang's mother He Ying said.

"How can I dislike it, I have tasted Aunt He's food, and it's delicious!" Bai Lin showed her white teeth.

"This child..." Miao Cuihua looked at He Ying helplessly, "Okay, let's all eat!"

After everyone finished eating, they chatted for a while before leaving to sleep.

Only then did Bai Lin know that He Dazhuang had only arrived at her parents three months ago. At that time, his parents were being chased by a group of fifth-level zombies and almost died in the belly of the zombies.

He Zhengping and He Ying also talked about the bases they had stayed in before. In the beginning, life was good, but as the number of refugees increased, they gradually could not even eat. However, the sudden earthquake caused them to flee, and they didn't care much. Speaking of the scene at that time, He Zhengping and He Ying are both sighed, which shows that the scene at that time was very tragic. When they finally survived, they encountered a lot of attacks from zombies and zombie beasts. Fortunately, both He Zhengping and her had supernatural abilities. barely survived. Later, they encountered danger. Fortunately, He Dazhuang caught up at that time. Seeing that they were rescued, the two of them had lingering fears every time they thought about it. They don't know if the rest of the village is still alive.

Bai Lin looked at the baboons, then went back to her room and lay on the bed. Bai Lin sorted out her thoughts. Now Eurasia used the Lingshan spring water to directly rise to level fourteen. Zhou Xi, who used Hongguo, has risen to the eleventh level. As for Xiao Feng, as Bai Lin expected, after eating the Miu Lingcao to improve her health, she is now a level 10 gold-type power user. Bai Lin believed that she would be promoted to level 11 in a few days. She did not expect that. Xiao Feng's qualifications are so good. Next was Miao Cuihua, Wang Xiao, Qi Qin, and Sun Li. All three of them went out to practice and all reached the ninth level. As for how to upgrade, Bai Lin did not ask in detail, after all, individuals have personal circumstances. As for Zheng Chenggong and He Dazhuang, who were leading the charge, they naturally worked harder. They both went out to practice alone. Maybe they got their own chance and rose to the tenth-level ability.

As for the other people, Bai Lin didn't list them all. Two-thirds of the people today are power users above level 8. But it's not enough, it's not enough, it's not enough compared to those big bases and hidden families. Maybe she believed too much in the memory of her previous life before, and felt that there were very few strong people at this time, but she found out that there were quite a few, but they were not born. Today, she told others about all the things she encountered. In fact, It is to serve as a warning to them, not to be complacent just because of such a little achievement.

As for her own powers... Bai Lin sighed, it was really a headache, but she couldn't be in a hurry. As soon as she turned her head, she saw two cups placed on the table, one cup was planted with a small yellow sapling, the other cup was long With a very small grass, as if just sprouting. But come on!

After thinking about it, she knew what it was, but she didn't expect that two people really brought it back to her, but it looked like she was on the verge of death! In a hurry, she got up and picked up the cup, and entered the space in a flash, found a place to plant the thing, watered it, and looked at the still slender saplings and young grass, Bai Lin prayed in her heart, " Don't die!"

After he calmed down, he looked up at the space that had not been dealt with for a few days. He had already achieved fruitful results, and was taken aback for a moment, "I'm in?" He raised his wrist and looked at Xiao Jin who was still holding on to his wrist. . Just too eagerly, he flashed into the space, and he didn't feel any discomfort.

At this time, Xiao Jin was inquiring about the sudden appearance and the unfamiliar environment. He subconsciously became alert. When he heard Bai Lin's words, he realized that this was the space that Bai Lin had told him before, and looked around again. After reading it again, he said excitedly, "Boss, it's so cool!"

Since it was Bai Lin's space, it was said to be particularly safe. Xiao Jin immediately put down his mood, put down Bai Lin's wrist and headed towards the fruit tree. His small body suddenly wrapped around the fruit tree, taking a bite of an apple. After eating more than a dozen times, I jumped onto the pear tree and ate it, and then flew over the peach tree... After all, like a fish in the water, it became active on the fruit tree mountain, and was finally caught in the central lotus pond. Attracted by the fragrance, I stared at the lotus seeds and the fruit tree covered with blue fruits in the middle of the pond. He jumped excitedly and walked towards the lotus seed. Just as he was about to open his mouth to swallow the mature lotus pod, he saw a familiar scene in a flash before returning to Bai Lin's soft bed.

"Lotus seeds? Fruits?" So Xiao Jin rummaged around in Bai Lin's room, but after searching for a while, he couldn't find anything, not even his boss. dream. Knowing that Bai Lin is still in the space, and knowing that she was kicked out by Bai Lin, thinking of that fruit, thinking of the fragrant lotus seeds, my saliva is drooling! She cried out sadly, "Boss, I was wrong, I shouldn't eat indiscriminately, Boss, go and beg you to let me in! Boss..."

Bai Lin who was in the space at this time was still a little frightened, but fortunately she moved quickly. This little gold is really a foodie. If he bites the lotus pod, he knows if it will grow again. After all, Bai Lin used other lotus seeds to cultivate it before, and it won't grow at all, so there is only one lotus in the world, and she still relies on the lotus to produce endless lotus seeds!

By the way, how could she come in again? Bai Lin sat on the soft grass and immediately thought of eating Xiaojin's blood before. "Could it be because of this?" After all, Bai Lin had tried to come in before she had not drunk Xiao Jin's blood, and she never thought of entering the space, so it was very possible.

After she figured it out, Bai Lin started to organize the space. After finishing the space, she saw the light-type supernatural fruit that had already grown on the stone. She almost forgot about it. .

Yuzai stayed in the space for a while, listening to the words of Xiaojin who suddenly became abnormally chatty outside. Life is so relaxing!

When Bai Lin came out, Xiao Jin was stunned for a moment, and then said with grievance, "Boss, you are too cruel! I am loyal to you, how can you treat me like this!"

"Why didn't you eat just now? Happy?" Bai Lin disliked and threw Xiao Jin on the table to the side. "Do you know that you almost broke my Treasure Lotus!" It was indeed the Treasure Lotus, who made the lotus seeds contain such powerful energy.

"Isn't it just a lotus pod!" Xiao Jin was still aggrieved.

"What is a lotus pod?" Bai Lin sat up. Today, she insisted on telling Xiaojin what can be touched and what can't be touched in the space, so she started preaching to Xiaojin!

After understanding the role of the lotus seeds, Xiao Jin flattered and flew onto the bed again, rubbing against Bai Lin's fingers, "Boss, for the sake of my goodness, give me a few to taste!"

" No!" Bai Lin refused directly.

"Why?" Xiao Jin looked at Bai Lin in confusion.

"Anyway, your leveling speed is very fast. Seeing that your breath is not stable, you should be about to level up again!" Bai Lin waved her hand and waved back its small head, "Don't waste my resources!"

"Boss..." Seeing this, Xiao Jin was busy acting like a spoiled child, and her voice became sticky and greasy, milky and milky.

Bai Lin was a little helpless, "Okay, okay, I'll give it to you when you reach the sixteenth level!"

"Thank you, boss!" Xiao Jin said that he was really greedy, and he never thought about using lotus seeds to upgrade! Who makes it upgrade too fast, it doesn't have any sense of achievement every time it upgrades. If Bai Lin heard its inner voice, she would definitely beat it up.

At this time, the large base boiled completely because of the half body of the 'Golden Flood Dragon'