Registration is Really difficult

Bai Lin looked at the three little ones with satisfaction, and took them back to the Taoyuan Hotel, only to see a familiar person.

"Uncle He!" The three children saw He Zhongde walking around at the door of the hotel at a glance. As for the famous people at the base, in addition to Eurasian people, they were the three people who did business. He Zhongde was definitely in the front.

"You guys are really here!" He Zhongde nodded lovingly at the little radishes, and then said to the waiter behind him, "Xiaoman, hurry up and take them to rest first!"

The man named Xiaoman is today's The male waiter nodded, and at the same time glanced at Bai Lin in amazement. Sure enough, they were all from Taoyuan Base. Immediately relieved, only people from Taoyuan Base can be so generous. At this time, where did he think that the gentle woman in front of him was Bai Lin? He smiled brightly at the three little radishes, "Come on, little ones, follow your uncle into the hotel, and uncle will take you to rest!"

When they saw the three little radishes, they first glanced in Bai Lin's direction. When Bai Lin nodded, she politely said to Xiaoman, "Thank you, uncle!"

Xiaoman was flattered and sighed in his heart, is this the child taught by Taoyuan Base? Do they know what their status and existence are in the hearts of everyone? If they were other children in the base, they would have been arrogant and arrogant, and once again sighed that this Taoyuan base is really amazing, such a small child The teaching is so effective, and he has such high abilities, how can he teach his children in the future? Xiaoman thought but did not stop, and entered the hotel with three children.

"Base commander!" He Zhongde dared to call Bai Lin excitedly after Xiaoman went out.

"Hehehe..." Bai Lin smiled and walked into the hotel at this time. She knew that He Zhongde must have something to say to her, "Tell me, why are you free today?"

"Base commander..." He Zhongde heard After Bai Lin's words, there was some resentment, "Why didn't you tell me when you came over, so I can welcome you!"

"Come on, as soon as your greetings come out, I'm going to be famous for the entire base!" Bai Lin shrugged, "It will definitely be a lot of trouble!" , she's going to socialize everywhere, can you not bother?

Knowing that Bai Lin is a person who is afraid of trouble, He Zhongde can only give up, "Forget it this time, now a lot of people say they want to go to Taoyuan base to see!"

"Yes! I saw a lot of people riding Birds want to break into the Taoyuan base, but it's a pity! I've touched a nose!" Bai Lin said that this is a bit funny, after all, the Taoyuan base is not in the most remote place, with the development of the Taoyuan base industry, naturally there are some Few people are the first to know about Taoyuan Base, and it is not that there are no people who are greedy and want to take it for themselves, but there are many, in groups. In the past three years, Bai Lin has seen a lot when she was at the base. However, there was no way for them to break into the island at all. Because that membrane has never been opened to those people. Not only that, but Bai Lin's spiritual ability was able to pass through that layer of membrane, so she was rude to teach those people a hard lesson. Since then, Taoyuan Island has become a taboo for other bases, which is why Bai Lin has to stay on Taoyuan Island until now.

"Pfft!" He Zhongde couldn't help laughing when he heard it, "At first they said that Taoyuan Island was a place of evil spirits, but later they said that Taoyuan Island was a place where gods stayed! By the way, base chief, did it happen to you before? What's the matter?"

"Why, they're here?" Bai Lin squinted her eyes, making it hard to see her expression, "It just happened that you handled it yourself, so I won't show up!"

"Ah!" He Zhongde naturally knew what Bai Lin said. , and what he was about to say was that the base chief of the scorched earth base and other responsible persons came here, and they also came with many gifts, with a humble expression and a trace of fear in their eyes. If you're here to climb a relationship, you should be flattering and flattering! That's why He Zhongde made this guess, because it didn't take long for him to arrive, and he didn't know what happened to Bai Lin and others. But after listening to Bai Lin's words, he was sure that they must have done something evil, because Bai Lin is not the kind of person who would cause trouble at will, and she would show such an expression only when things provoke her. He Zhongde's face became ashen now, Bai Lin and the others dared to offend him, and didn't want to mess around in the human base, "Don't worry, I will definitely handle it!"

Bai Lin looked at He Zhongde gritting his teeth and rubbed his forehead. He didn't seem to explain clearly. It was estimated that the director of the base would be forced to step down by him, so he told him all the previous events.

"What, are those three children all right?" He Zhongde shouted, obviously in a hurry, just now he didn't look at the three children carefully, "It's unreasonable, they are all the successors of Taoyuan Base, since they dare to Treating them like this, I don't want to live anymore!"

"No, I want them to live!" Bai Lin said coldly after hearing He Zhongde's words.

As soon as Bai Lin's cold tone came out, He Zhongde finally took back his expression, and he knew what Bai Lin meant when he changed his mind, "Okay, I know what to do!"

"If that's the case, then I'll go to rest!"

" Well, the base commander can rest assured!" and then watched Bai Lin leave. He Zhongde clenched his hands, only he knew how much Bai Lin spent on the children of Taoyuan Base. Because Bai Lin once said that although she can't guarantee that this Taoyuan base will be a paradise for generations, she definitely wants to let the people of Taoyuan base live a healthy life in her lifetime. And if the next generation of the base is not nurtured well, it is impossible for them to support this world on their own when they grow old.

He Zhongde sighed in his heart, Bai Lin can always see the long-term, how many people now pay attention to children's education and abilities? The expression on his face was still ashen as he walked into the room where the guests were entertained, and he had known that they would be punished to stand outside.

"Mr. He!" There were five people in the room, one of the chubby men was the head of Fangyuanfangji. After seeing He Zhongde's face ashen, his little eyes rolled and he knew that he should know the whole story, and his body hooked even more. Going down, "It seems that the girl and the child are back!" Then he slapped himself on the face, "I'm sorry, it's all because I have nowhere to go!"

"Mr. Fang Ji, why is this?" He Zhongde sat down on the soft sofa unceremoniously. He knew that the reason why Fangyuan did this was because he was afraid that the revenge of the Taoyuan base would be small. The key was that if the Taoyuan base were to withdraw all the industries in the scorched earth, the scorched earth base would not only lose a large number of small families to live in, but also make Others know that their scorched earth base has offended Taoyuan base, and offending Taoyuan base indicates that they have nothing to do with the various consumer goods of Taoyuan base. Because Taoyuan Base has always done things, you offend them, and you can never buy anything from their store in the future. And what does Taoyuan base sell? Needless to say, only seven or eight-year-old children know it. At that time, who would dare to come to the scorched earth base?

Of course, the people in Taoyuan Base are not people who hold grudges at the touch of a button. They are also very loyal. People who can make people in Taoyuan Base hold grudges have really done something very excessive. Otherwise, they will not easily get angry. . This is also known to everyone! Perhaps it is because of such a character that many people yearn for the Taoyuan base even more! "I know, Mr. He already knows about this!" Fang Yuan glanced at the other responsible persons and said hurriedly

, "You can rest assured that I have handled this matter properly, and it will never happen again!"

There is not much relief, "Properly handle, how to handle it properly?"

"I'll kick her out of the base tomorrow!" Fang Yuan said ruthlessly. In fact, Fang Yuan has always been a person who is afraid of the inside. Maybe it was a habit formed before the end of the world. After the end of the world, because of his own powers, he upgraded very quickly. , and established a scorched earth base, but even though he is a fourteenth-level high-level ability user, he is still afraid of his fifth-level daughter-in-law. I can only try my best to appease, and then I still open one eye and close the other. But now, because of his fear of Taoyuan Base, he has let him go. He finally scolded his daughter-in-law who went home and complained. After all, he has been the head of the base for eight years, and naturally he has his own momentum, but he has never erupted against his daughter-in-law. When he broke out today, his daughter-in-law was naturally afraid! As soon as his daughter-in-law was afraid, he woke up instantly. Why should he be afraid of his daughter-in-law? His daughter-in-law lost him or what? Thinking of the things his daughter-in-law had done in the past, and of what happened today, he became hardened and divorced her directly by striking while the iron was hot. But after all, he was his daughter-in-law for many years, and he still couldn't do the thing about kicking out the base, but looking at He Zhongde today, he knew that this was not a good thing.

"Get out of the base?" Seeing Fang Yuan's appearance, He Zhongde knew that he was actually a person with a conscience. He used to think that the two of them were a virtuous person, but now it seems that this is not the case. Then he thought about it, if Fang Yuan was really like this people, then people in the scorched earth base will hate Fangyuan, where can there be such prosperity. The tone relaxed, Taoyuan Base is indeed not an unreasonable person, "You don't need to drive out of the base!"

Fang Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, and wiped the sweat from his face at the same time, he just put down his sleeves and heard He Zhongde speak again, " But I don't want Chief Fang Ji to be too nostalgic and keep her as your lover!"

"Uh..." The other responsible persons couldn't understand what He Zhongde meant, and all looked at Fang Yuan with astonished eyes. Can you be surprised? Knowing that he has such a wife before, even if he wants to discuss things with Fangyuan, he will go outside. Now that Fang Yuan has finally divorced her, she is naturally full of joy.

Of course, I could have just given up on her! In today's world of the powerful, women have always been in a disadvantaged position, and most of the women are ordinary people. Many women entangle the strong in order to survive. Therefore, the capable and strong have several wives, and these wives are also in order to survive. willing to marry him. But capable men who are fed up with those women can put them away, or even sell their wives! Of course, if your woman is strong, you can live with multiple men, and men will be willing, just like the Qingluan mercenary group of the four major mercenary groups, their leader Zhong Wuyan alone has a handsome man In the harem, those men are not of low rank, but they just send themselves to Zhong Wuyan's harem. This is Zhong Wuyan's ability. Jealousy or dislike. If you have the ability, you will not be afraid of people saying it.

But in front of He Zhongde and the people at Taoyuan Base, they dared not say that. Everyone knows that Taoyuan Base has always been monogamous. If they violate the law, they will be kicked out of the base. woman!

It was said that at that time, I knew that the base director of Taoyuan Base was not married, and it was boiling. For three whole months, it had been raining petals outside Taoyuan Island. It was very romantic. At that time, the people in Taoyuan Base didn't know why. Later, people who heard back said that it was someone who was courting Bai Lin, and they were dumbfounded! What kind of people dare to regard their base chief?

Fang Yuan shook his head hurriedly, "Since we are divorced, then I have nothing to do with her!"

He Zhongde got up to see the guest after hearing these words, "Fang Ji said like the boss, I hope it can be done! If you have nothing to do, please leave. Let's go!"

"That Taoyuan base's industry..." Another middle-aged man asked softly.

"Naturally I won't withdraw!"

After hearing He Zhongde's words, several of them felt relieved and said a few good words before leaving!

After the matter was settled, He Zhongde went to Bai Lin and talked about the auction at the same time. He also knew that Bai Lin had something to do, so he didn't dare to say anything for her to host, but he still asked her to come over when the time came, and he prepared first. Bai Lin couldn't help but agree, anyway, the auction will be ten days later, after registering Xiaoruotou, it should be almost the same, and then go to join the mercenary team!

In the early morning, Bai Lin fell asleep quietly.

When I woke up the next day, there were three little dots on the bed.

"Aunt Bai Lin, you're awake!" Xiao Fei hurriedly looked at Bai Lin with a smile.

Bai Lin nodded and stood up neatly, "Why didn't you call me?"

"Uncle He said last night not to disturb Aunt Bai Lin's sleep!" Xiao Dan said obediently.

"Good!" Bai Lin smiled slightly, and at the same time called a waiter to deliver the meal, ready to leave after breakfast in the room!

While Bai Lin was washing, the waiter had already brought the breakfast. The three little guys politely waited for Bai Lin to come over before eating.

This time, Bai Lin took out an apple.

After leaving the city gate, Bai Lin rented a mutant carriage among the people waiting at the city gate, but when the carriage was halfway through, the corner of Bai Lin's mouth raised a smile, and she really came over. It turned out that there were seven power users of level ten or above among her spiritual power users, and four of them were the ones who were beaten by Bai Lin yesterday, but now they seem to be completely healed. I think they should know the light. The psychic was treated for a while.

As the few people got closer and closer, Bai Lin glanced at the three little radishes. Forget it, she had to deal with them in front of them, lest she hadn't encountered a horse-drawn carriage in the car. suffered. Immediately, Bai Lin was stunned, and a sharp light flashed in her eyes, "It actually released poisonous smoke!"

"Aunt Bai Lin, what did you say?" Xiao Fei was puzzled after hearing Bai Lin's words!

"It's nothing, Aunt Bai Lin will play a game with you guys. From now on, hold your breath. Aunt Bai Lin will be rewarded for whoever can hold your breath the longest! If you can't hold it any longer, raise your hand!" Bai Lin knew that as a tenth-level alien The capable little guy is naturally holding back for a long time!

"Okay!" The journey was boring, and the three little guys were eager to try after hearing Bai Lin's words.

"Well, from now on, start!" The colorless poisonous smoke spread over the carriage as soon as Bai Lin's words fell, and the three little guys were holding their breath again. As for the groom who was driving the horse, he was naturally unable to escape the poisonous smoke and fell into a coma all of a sudden.

As for the mutant horse, it was not spared either. This shows that the poisonous smoke is powerful.

Fortunately, the car was square, and after the mutant horse fell, it just stopped the car, and the car did not fall down.

Yes, a few of them naturally want poisonous smoke. After all, I had fought against Bai Lin before, and I felt that Bai Lin was too evil, so it was better to strike first and put poison! This poisonous smoke not only has the effect of paralysis, but also has the effect of restraining human abilities. Those who often traffic people use this kind of poisonous smoke, in order to fear that the person will escape. And they have these cigarettes that they are human traffickers.

Seeing a few little guys looking at him, they must be wondering why the car stopped. Bai Lin said to them, "Aunt Bai Lin, go out and have a look, let's continue the test!" The

three little guys nodded hurriedly.

Feeling that seven people have come over, it is estimated that Bai Lin and others have fallen into a coma.

But before they got close to the carriage, they felt a strong pressure coming towards them.

"Brother Thief, didn't you say it's just a tenth-level ability user?" One of the men looked at Brother Thief in fear, but as soon as he finished speaking, Brother Thief stared at the head of the man who had just spoken. Gollum rolled down. And after his body fell, a beautiful woman with a ponytail was looking at her coldly, and she was holding a wind blade in her hand.

I saw that figure flashed, and then the sound of puff and goo sounded again. When Brother Thief reacted, everyone around him was dead, and he was left alone, and he didn't see how the woman made a move, and at this moment, a cold voice came through his ear, "I said next time. I'll kill you if I touch it!" With

a puff, the man chopped off his head before he could react. The reason why Bai Lin chopped off her head was because keeping her head would turn her into a zombie.

With a wave of the right hand, the wind blade dissipated in an instant, and the tip of the finger was full of small thunder and lightning. It waved towards several people. After the thunder and lightning fell on them, they instantly turned them into scorched earth. After leaving two space rings, Bai Lin picked it up, and when she checked inside, she was stunned for a moment, her eyes were full of anger, but fortunately she killed them. It turned out that there were still several complete human skins in the ring, Bai Lin's scalp was numb! Take it out and burn it.

There is an antidote to poisonous medicine, because they will inevitably be poisoned accidentally when they come into contact with this poison. In addition to the few human skins Bai Lin saw before, there are other poisons in the ring, and they are clearly marked. Bai Lin didn't throw away these poisons, but in her hands, she could deal with some sinister people. There is naturally an antidote, so I took the antidote for the poisonous smoke and detoxified the groom and the mutant horse!

"Girl, just now..." The groom asked as soon as he woke up, but Bai Lin immediately interrupted, "It's okay, but you are too tired! Hurry up, or you won't be able to enter the city gate of Huaxia Base!" The

groom touched his head a little He was ignorant, but he still obeyed Bai Lin's words to drive the car. After all, all the guests said so.

"Aunt Bai Lin!" At this time, the three little guys naturally heard the voice outside, and all looked at Bai Lin with wide eyes.

"It's alright!" Bai Lin said with a smile, "Who won just now?"

Sure enough, the topic shifted to the three children who also placed their prizes, and Xiao Fei hurriedly raised his hand, "It's me!"

"Oh, little one. Flying is amazing!" Bai Lin said with praise, and then took out a bag of candy from the space!

"Thank you, Aunt Bailin!" Xiaofei took the candy happily upon seeing it.

The other two children were annoyed and looked at Xiaofei's candy. Maybe the children outside have not seen such beautifully wrapped candies, but the children at Taoyuan Base have seen them and ate them, but they didn't eat much, so Bai Lin didn't take out a lot of candies.

Bai Lin was about to take out another bag when she saw Xiao Fei who had won the prize and distributed the precious candy to the other two, "Here, Dad said that the people in Taoyuan Base should help each other and share good things together. !"

Hearing this sentence, Bai Lin gave up the action of taking candy! With a warm smile on his face.

It was still at night that they arrived at the Huaxia base. After paying the crystal core to the groom, he took the child into the city. After all, it is the largest base, and I have seen people of all kinds, so the guards at the Huaxia base have a very normal expression when they see the signs of Bai Lin and the others.

After still testing some abilities, I saw Ah Feng who was waiting at the entrance.

"Boss, why are you here?" A Feng naturally knew that there would be children in the base coming to sign up this year, so he followed Yang Zhong's instructions and came to pick them up.

"Come out to practice!" Bai Lin looked at the surprised Ah Feng speechlessly.

"Okay!" A Feng nodded, then looked around in a ghostly manner, seeing that not many people were looking here, he said in a low voice, "Fortunately they don't know!"

"Let's go, wait a little longer, I guess It will starve the child!" Bai Lin supported her forehead!

"Uncle Ah Feng!" The three little guys were left out and shouted at Ah Feng.

"Okay, darling, uncle will take you to a big dinner!" Ah Feng nodded hurriedly and opened the car door for Bai Lin in person! Yes, how could the instructor of the school run by Taoyuan base not have a car?

A few little guys skillfully opened the door and sat down obediently!

"By the way, boss, today you live with me or with Big Brother Yang?" Ah Feng said while driving.

"School starts tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I'll take them to a hotel! If you let others know, it might not be good for your reputation!" Bai Lin said teasingly.

"Boss!" A Feng's face was full of black lines, but he also knew that the children of Taoyuan Base were naturally going through the normal admission procedures. Living with him is indeed easy to gossip, after all, he will not be able to pay attention to children when they stay at school in the future.

The place to eat was still at the Taoyuan Hotel, but this time it was Ah Feng who paid, and Bai Lin ordered a lot of food. Anyway, I don't have to pay for it myself, so Ah Feng can't help laughing and crying, "Boss, you are so rich and you want to oppress me like this!"

"Anyway, please, don't eat white food!" Bai Lin showed her white teeth!

"Okay, as long as you get older, I can still pay for this amount of money, the big deal is to sell yourself here!" Ah Feng exaggeratedly said with the feeling of Qi Qin talking.

"Don't worry, Uncle Ah Feng, when I sell myself here, I will ask Uncle He, Uncle Zhang, or Uncle Chen to ask him to give you an easy job!" Xiao Dan said hurriedly.

A Feng held his forehead, "None of the little guys with no conscience ever thought of coming to redeem me!"

"Why do you want to redeem me?" Obediently looked at A Feng curiously, "This is Aunt Bai Lin's territory, there is no need to redeem it! Ah Feng looked at the

sky with tears streaming down his face, and sighed, "It really is someone from Taoyuan Base, someone who has stayed with the boss for a long time, squeezing the last labor!

" After eating it, I don't care about Ah Feng's self-examination.

There is a precedent for Taoyuan School, and naturally many places have opened schools, but those schools are not as attractive as Taoyuan School. First, because Taoyuan School is a joint school with the largest base, and the Taoyuan Base is behind the Taoyuan School. Even if the child does not kill mutant beasts or join the mercenary group in the future, he can still find a job in the Taoyuan industry. good. Second, Taoyuan School has strong teachers, a wide range of teaching, and a lot of bonuses! Therefore, basically the children of the strong or the children of the big family are willing to study in Taoyuan School. As for other schools, of course there are people who are relatively poor people or ordinary people. Anyone can enter the study as long as they can afford the crystal core stipulated by the school.

Bai Lin swallowed her saliva and looked at the crowd of people, who were lined up at the school gate, and they all lined up a few streets. Bai Lin's position could not even be seen from the school gate. After she finally knew that she refused Ah Feng's request to sign up the little guy in person, Ah Feng smiled treacherously!

"Aunt Bai Lin...Where is the school?" Xiaodan stood on tiptoe, and at a glance, there was nothing but legs!

"Remember to tell me to put the word "Bai Lin" in the future, and call me aunt directly!" Bai Lin didn't want to make people suspicious!

The three children nodded, "Okay, Auntie!"

Looking at the long queue, she finally understood why Yang Zhongfei, who came back at that time, wanted to increase the registration time for a day by a few days.

By the time it was about to be Bai Lin's turn, it was already evening. Thinking about the speed of the staff, it was estimated that it was just enough for them to complete the registration. Bai Lin felt more at ease and did not need to come back tomorrow.

"Range!" When Bai Lin arrived at the registration office with three little boys, she did not know where to kill Cheng Yaojin. Taking advantage of Bai Lin's unpreparedness, she walked directly to the front and handed the registration paper to the school staff.

Among those paper documents, there are the information on the identity card copied by the city guards when entering the Huaxia base, and the proof paper that later tested the ability, and some are the introduction of family members. The information of the three little guys in Taoyuan Base is naturally ready.

Seeing this, Bai Lin quickly handed over the information of the three children.

The staff looked up at the two adults. One, Wenwen Jingjian, has excellent skin, and is also very handsome, wearing a fur coat; the other woman is wearing an unusual atmosphere, wearing a large space diamond ring on her hand, dangling in front of his eyes, high Looking down at himself with his head down.

The staff didn't even think about it, they took Bai Lin's information and looked at it, and then their eyes widened. After all, the Taoyuan base was filled in, but after a while, they made up their minds, but the voice still carried a little excitement, " Which three children are they?"

Bai Lin called the three little guys who were sitting on the side. As for the long queue, Bai Lin naturally didn't want to tire the little guys, so she let them wait aside.

The three little guys rushed over when they saw it, and politely said to the staff member, "Hello, uncle!"

The staff hurriedly laughed and said, "Okay! You are all tenth-level ability users? Xiaofei is a tenth-level wood-type ability user!"

"It's me!" Xiaofei walked out in a hurry!

The staff nodded, and then confirmed the abilities of the other two children again.

On the other side, the arrogant woman stared at the registration staff with wide eyes. She just returned her child's registration materials and chatted with those little brats. Didn't he see her diamond ring? Didn't he see her child's family background? How dare you ignore her.

Touch - The angry woman slapped her hand directly on the table, causing the table to shake a few times, and Bai Lin immediately attracted a lot of people.

"You bastard, didn't you see the registration materials I handed in, but you dare to return them to Mrs. Ben!"

"Sorry, lady, we are about to get off work. This is the last registration materials I have processed!" The staff looked at After taking a look at the woman, his men continued to write hard.

"What is off work?" Then he pointed to Bai Lin and the others, "Since it's time to get off work, why don't you look at me first, and show these untouchables?

" The sign said, "Please queue up consciously. Those who don't queue will not be registered!"

"Queue? Don't Mrs. Ben have a queue? The queue is so long, where do you want Mrs. Ben to send it?

" Few people are very contemptuous of women, which one here is not a big family, a rich person? They all lined up in an orderly manner. Where did you come from? It doesn't matter if you don't line up. You are still running wild at the gate of Taoyuan School. Many people shook their heads. They really don't know what it is.

"I'm sorry, we all follow the rules and regulations, no exceptions!" The staff got up and said to Bai Lin, "The name has been registered, and after three days, when the child enters school, the teacher will naturally ask They charge tuition!"

"You... dare to ignore me!" The woman was in a hurry and smashed the table in one shot. Fortunately, the staff just copied all the registration forms and put them in the space ring, otherwise those who queued up for the children today The registered parents will come again tomorrow.

"This lady, please pay attention to your words and deeds!" No matter how good-tempered the staff was, they couldn't help but get angry.

"What's the matter, Mrs. Ben has a temper on this matter. You have to report it to me today, and if you don't, you have to report it to me!" The woman said stubbornly.

"This lady, may I ask which lady's wife you are?" So stupid! A gentle woman next to her couldn't help but ask, but she didn't say the last word.

When the woman saw that someone finally asked her who she was, she said proudly, "I am the wife of the third young master of the Ding family at Baifeng Base. I have signed up for my child today!" Saying this sentence seems to give Taoyuan School a great honor. generally!

puff! After hearing the woman's words and knowing the woman's identity, many people laughed, full of sarcasm, "Ding family, a good big family, has such a lady!"

"That is, the base director of my Qinglong base. Last year, my wife came here in person and queued up for two days to sign up for her child. The third lady from the Ding family...tsk tsk, it's really amazing!"

"No, it's really amazing!" Immediately, she hurriedly recruited her own children, " Tongtong! When you enter the school in the future, don't play with the child with the surname Ding, so as not to break it!"

Saying this, everyone with the child hurriedly followed.

When the woman was told by the people around her, her face turned blue and white for a while, and it was very lively.

And the sound here had long ago made Yang Zhong, who was sorting materials at the school, come out. It was just at this time that he had to get off work. Because he heard that Bai Lin was coming, he wanted to go out and have a look, but he didn't want to see this scene, so he took a big step. walked over.

"Principal Yang!" I don't know who exclaimed, and they all looked at Yang Zhong with a righteous face.

"What's the matter?" Yang Zhong restrained himself from looking at Bai Lin and asked the staff.

It's just that the staff didn't say anything, and the group of people who came around said all of them.

Yang Zhong narrowed his eyes and looked at the lady. He didn't want to live anymore, so he actually joined Bai Lin's team? No...cough, cough, no team can join, "Since this is the case, this lady, our school consciously can't teach your children. So please go back, ma'am!"

Whoosh -

when these words come out, no one will Knowing that this Taoyuan school does not accept her children, they all nodded in agreement. With such an adult, what kind of children would they have, and even their own identity could not be clearly seen. Sooner or later, they would offend others, so as not to harm themselves. child.

"You..." Mrs. Ding San was stunned, she still didn't know what was going on! This is not the case in Ding's house, in Baifeng base, they all bow to themselves, they are all courteous to themselves, they are all to themselves... Looking at these sarcastic smiling faces, she wants to say something to save face, but It's like it's stuck in his throat and he can't say it.

At this time, the three little guys who followed Bai Lin were busy shouting at Yang Zhong, "Uncle Yang Zhong!"

"I thought you guys couldn't be named today!" After dealing with this matter, Yang Zhong confronted him. The staff nodded, indicating that they could get off work, and as soon as they turned around, the three little ones immediately called themselves. The Taoyuan base is so big, how many people there are, they may not fully recognize when they return to the base outside, but they know how many children there are! After all, there are not many children in Taoyuan Base.

Everyone looked at Principal Yang Zhongyang, a 20th-level high-level power user whom they respected. Principal Yang, who always had a serious face, laughed and gently touched the heads of several children.

One of the men held his child's hand trembling slightly, and asked softly, "Are they from Taoyuan Base?"

The staff member who had not left saw everyone looking at him, and nodded, "Yes! "

Om--

Well, sure enough, the registration queue was not listed, but they watched the woman and the three children queuing together for a whole day, even standing up to eat. Of course, they all paid so much attention to those little guys, because such a small child was actually a tenth-level ability user. Thinking that he is just a child of some big family, he should dress a little low-key, but how can he think that he is actually a person from Taoyuan Base. Although they didn't sign up today, they were still excited, thinking about telling the children when they went back in the evening, and letting them get in touch with these little guys more.

Bai Lin looked around at the adults who were staring at the three little guys, "Well, Principal Yang, why don't we change the place to catch up?"

Hearing Bai Lin's words, she looked at the people around her and nodded.

When everyone watched the car leave, they hurriedly took the child's hand, "Did you see those younger siblings?" The child looked at his excited father ignorantly, "Well, it's cute!"

"Very good, wait. Do you want to play with them more when you get to school?" Sir, can't you be excited, if your son can marry one of them... Taoyuan base, ah Taoyuan base... I almost drooled, I hurriedly restrained this idea, and looked around and looked like It's like a thief, I don't know that everyone else has this expression... And that Mrs. Ding San stared at the car with a wicked face!

Many people actually knew that there were children from Taoyuan Base coming to school this year, and Bai Lin didn't have to keep any secrets, so after chatting with Yang Zhong for a while, he let the children live in his home.

And Bai Lin came out alone, went back to the hotel, checked out a room, and stayed in the one left behind! Lying on the bed, Bai Lin put away the sign of Taoyuan Base, and then took out a bronze plaque with the words Guo's family on it. Fortunately, she asked for a lot, so she directly used her spiritual ability to put the word "Bai Miao" on it. She did not expect Taoyuan Base to reach such a high level in the hearts of everyone, so she dared not use the Taoyuan Base brand.

   She sighed softly, fortunately the three children were more attractive than her. There shouldn't be many people paying attention to her today, plus she has loose hair... Thinking of this, Bai Lin directly found some cosmetics from the space and started to work on her face. After it was done, Bai Lin was satisfied He looked at himself with freckles and a red birthmark at the corner of his eye. Afterwards, she tied her hair into small braids and tied it all over, and a rustic woman with a red birthmark appeared in the mirror. Afterwards, she smiled in the mirror, revealing a row of white teeth, and now she has those teeth all over her body. Muttering in her mouth, "Aunt Miao probably won't recognize her like this!"

She made up her mind, Bai Lin decided to go to the mission hall of the mercenary group like this, but she had to participate in the auction before that, so she thought about it. Wash off the makeup on your face! Turn around and lie down in bed!