Scorpio Lone Star

Looking at the so-called Zhongmen, it is really much more stylish than the East Gate. If the East Gate is a luxury residence for residents in ancient Chang'an City, then the Zhongmen is the palace in Chang'an City. It is magnificent and brilliant. It really answers that sentence. , Three thousand houses even become Jin. Going all the way, it is a bit like traveling back to ancient times. There are various storefronts and trades everywhere, and they all use wooden signs to introduce the products in the store.

"Sister, the middle gate is really better than our south gate, but it's too dry, my skin is about to crack!"

"You, how can you be so Jiao, you will go out to kill zombies in the future!"

Bai Lin heard as if Cui Ling's voice sounded in her ears, and she unconsciously glanced over. The first thing she saw was a beautiful and lovely woman, who looked like fifteen or sixteen years old, and she was very lovely. The one next to her was wearing blue and white clothes, and she was also very beautiful. No, she was very beautiful. If Jing Beibei was the most beautiful man Bai Lin thought, then this was the most beautiful woman.

The woman seemed to have sensed Bai Lin's gaze, turned her head gently, and smiled slightly, as if with the healing light of an angel.

Bai Lin was stunned for a moment, then smiled back.

"Sister, who are you looking at!" The girl beside the woman also set her eyes on Bai Lin at this time, her eyes lit up. Although there are many beauties in the hidden family, the woman in front of her doesn't seem to be at all. Inferior to his elder sister, "Are you from the East Gate?"

Each hidden family has specific clothes. The pure white gown is the symbol of the East Gate. Only the middle gate has different clothes, but men still prefer it. Dark colors are listed in the northwest of Jingjing, but it is estimated that he is the only one who likes dark colors, because she has never seen it from Han Yu and Lei Xing.

"En!" Bai Lin nodded. This time, she did not come with Bai Yun and others, but came alone to see where Jingbei lives.

"You don't have any powers?" The girl had already pulled the woman beside her over, and curiously asked Bai Lin.

"Yes!" Bai Lin replied simply, looking at the woman beside the girl, she felt that there was a rather discordant feeling in the woman's body, but she didn't know where the disharmony was, and frowned slightly .

The woman turned away when she saw Bai Lin glanced at her, looked at her in surprise, and then pulled down her cousin, "Linger, don't be rude!" At a glance, she could see that she used the infectious ability People are not simple people.

That's right, she is Zhuge Liuqin, and the girl beside her is her uncle's daughter Zhuge Liuling.

Zhuge Liuling heard Zhuge Liuqin's words and didn't say anything. She was just a 20th-level ability user, and Zhuge Liuqin was much higher than her. At this time, she was warning herself that she would definitely not dare to say anything. After speaking, she turned her eyes, "Do you mind if we go over together?"

Bai Lin was very sorry when she heard the girl's invitation, after all, she wanted to see the east gate and didn't go to Jing Beibei so soon. " I'm sorry, I still want to see this place, I'm a little curious if I haven't been here before!"

"You also think this place is different from our hidden family, right? I also think it's very different, I feel it's very elegant!" The girl heard the white After Lin's words, it seemed that she had found an ally. After all, she was a member of the Zhuge family. In order to maintain her good tutoring, this one could not be touched, the other could not be seen, and she had to be restrained when it was rare. She doesn't look like Zhuge Liuqin often comes to Zhongmen, and she is very young when she is curious.

Zhuge Liuqin was very helpless to see Zhuge Liuling like this, and then smiled apologetically at Bai Lin, "She's just like this, she's a little rude when she starts!"

"How can I!" Zhuge Liuling was a little unconvinced. Said, and then said to Bai Lin, "Which faction are you from the Bai family in Dongmen? I am Nanmen, my name is Zhuge Liuling, this is my sister Zhuge Liuqin!"

"My name is Bai Lin!"

Bai Lin said As soon as he landed, he heard Zhuge Liuling exclaiming, "You are Bai Lin?" He looked at Bai Lin suspiciously, and after a while, he suddenly stepped back a few steps, as if he realized that his actions were really impolite. , hurriedly apologized and said to Bai Lin, "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"

Bai Lin just gave a smile.

On the other hand, Zhuge Liuqin paid more attention to Bailin. Thinking of her unfathomable energy, she somewhat understood why she was able to enter the zombie country alone at that time. In fact, she still admired her at that time, "It turned out to be a famous heroine in the human base. !"

Bai Lin looked at Zhuge Liuqin in surprise, heroine? When was it called?

Zhuge Liuqin looked at Bai Lin at this time and seemed a little puzzled, and laughed in her heart. She didn't know how much influence she had on the human base and the hidden family, right? Because Shiraishi is behind him, he is regarded as a disaster star. Therefore, some people in the hidden family thought that it was very unlucky for the zombies to meet her, and was restrained by the disaster star. Therefore, the statement of Bai Lin Tiansha Lone Star is very certain, so Zhuge Liuling will have such an action just now. "I heard that you single-handedly broke into the kingdom of zombies and destroyed the kingdom of zombies!"

"Rumour!" Even if it was true, she could never admit it, she was opportunistic at that time.

"You didn't destroy it?" Zhuge Liuling stared at Bai Lin with wide eyes, but still did not approach Bai Lin.

"Of course not. The monsters that really destroyed the zombie kingdom were the monsters studied in the zombie kingdom, and it has nothing to do with me!" Bai Lin said seriously, although she released those monsters, she was also injured, okay? The key is that she admits it now, maybe when those monsters or high-level zombies come out in the future, everyone will look at her! If they can beat them, they will appreciate themselves; if they can't beat them, they will blame Bai Lin when they come out of their hearts and fears. They feel that if Bai Lin hadn't destroyed the zombie kingdom, those monsters would not have come out. There will be no such attack or even casualties! Bai Lin has always seen through these things.

They would rather live a temporary and stable life than face the sudden arrival of powerful zombies. They have to live one day at a time. Maybe if the zombies don't come out, even if they are a threat to them, it is estimated that they can live with peace of mind and numb themselves. Zombies don't kill them.

So at that time, after Bai Lin saw Ye Weiguo reading the plan, he asked him to tell the 'truth'. Ye Weiguo heard Bai Lin talking about the second half of the story, and felt that it was really the same, thinking that Bai Lin really The purpose, the human heart is the most difficult thing to guess, so I agree with Bai Lin's statement, but many people respect Bai Lin and worship the base director of Taoyuan Base, so they 'distorted' the facts, so there are many versions. .

At first, many people didn't believe it because they didn't believe that Bai Lin could single-handedly take on the entire zombie kingdom, so they went over to verify it in person. As a result, they naturally saw the zombies flapping their protective films, so they were startled, and at the same time. Because there are still many zombies around, they can be considered attacked.

Finally, credible news came back, so the entire human base was mobilized.

Bai Lin naturally knew these things, she had not left the human base at that time. That's why I was completely relieved. As for what the zombies will say in the future, how to remember and hate her is none of her business. If you encounter her, you will solve it. If you don't encounter her, you will not explore this nosy thing. Taking care of yourself is the key.

As for the future if humans fight against zombies, she will definitely do her best, but if humans push everything on Bai Lin alone, then I'm sorry, she worked so hard to match the hidden family for their lives It was the last thing she did to humans.

Bai Lin is not a good person, but she is not a person with no conscience and no ideas of her own. No one can accept such a thing. It's like a police officer finds a perverted murderer who is on the loose and brings him to justice, but no one thinks he did the right thing. What do you think the policeman would think?

So don't think that she Bai Lin is the Virgin. She ran around for the human base for a while and solved the problem, so Bai Lin decided to take a break, and she was told that she was a goddess as soon as she woke up, and she didn't even prepare. Yes, the surprise is beyond words.

That's right, Bai Lin is already at the first level of the gods. Just like Jing Beibei, Bai Lin's dantian is covered with red mist at this time, and these mists are the source of energy. The strange thing is that Bai Lin has four energy sources at this time. The first is a transparent energy source with infinite binding ability. The second is Baiguang, which may have inherited Rouyan and has the ability to defend. The third is It is black qi, since it has the same energy as the black qi of Jingxi Northwest. The fourth type is the blue water-like thing. This kind of thing will make the person in contact with it directly freeze into an ice sculpture, but Bai Lin herself is completely immune. Her body can flow like this blue water. No wonder Gu Qin once said the reason why Jing Beibei couldn't kill him.

Bai Lin just wants to say whether you want to kill or kill him. The key is to find his weakness, but can a person's weakness leak out so easily?

Rouyan naturally knew Bai Lin's energy source at this time. She was shocked when she saw Bai Lin's four energy sources. This situation has never happened since ancient times. , which led to her such a source of energy.

Bai Lin's wife and grandfather always have glowing eyes when they see Bai Lin, as if seeing someone more powerful than him.

In order to get used to and familiar with the sudden level of god-man, Rouyan and her wife and grandfather had to practice for a while. The time was too short, and she was barely able to control it.

Zhuge Liuqin and Zhuge Liuling on the opposite side looked at each other when they heard this statement, and then Zhuge Liuqin smiled, "Miss Bai is also very powerful!"

Zhuge Liuling nodded. Go to the disgusting zombie country to make trouble? But think about people for their own parents, this is also said in the past.

"Since Miss Bai is going to visit Zhongmen, then we won't bother and leave first!" Zhuge Liuqin looked at the sky, she wanted to see her beloved earlier, so she hurriedly bid farewell to Bai Lin!

Bai Lin nodded, she didn't know each other well, so she couldn't justify going shopping together. The point was that Bai Lin liked to 'shopping' alone. Watching their backs, Bai Lin went the other way. The road is not made of stones, but marble blocks, and the ground is clean and tidy.

"Look, it's from Dongmen!"

"Yeah, I think this woman from Dongmen is quite beautiful!"

"Who is she?"

"I don't know, there shouldn't be many people who have received posts, it's strange, Bai Zihong from the east gate disappeared, and Bai Ziting was beheaded again!"

"Could it be the legendary Bai Lin?" " Impossible , the

eldest lady is so proud, how could she come alone!" The more and more prosperous areas, the more people, Bai Lin heard a lot of comments, when did she become so famous in the hidden family? How do you know that Bai Lin has become famous after the East Gate incident was rectified. At that time, because she heard that she killed her own clan with thunderous means, it was easy to think of Bai Shi, and then she crowned Bai Lin with the devil's head. Because of the Zombie Kingdom, I don't know if it's jealousy or envy. In short, Bai Lin's reputation is not very good now. Disaster, Lone, and Shaxing all fall on her head. For those who haven't seen Bai Lin's appearance, they naturally think of her as a ferocious person. Where is this woman walking leisurely on the street with a gentle smile now? Bai Lin doesn't want to change out of Dongmen's clothes, why can't she wear Dongmen's clothes in Zhongmen? This was improved by his father, and his mother sewed it for her. Although the clothes were all white, there were some small white flowers thorns on the collar, cuffs and hem. This was based on the thorns on Bai Lin's ring. Bai Lin touched the ring in her hand and smiled. It feels so good to be pampered by your parents. Immediately, she thought of Miao Cuihua and Zheng Chenggong. After the competition was over, she went back to the Taoyuan base to have a look. I heard that Miao Cuihua was pregnant with a child. mind. She can't be filial by Miao Cuihua's side all the time, and she shouldn't blame her too much when she has a child. In fact, Bai Lin thought about it a lot. Miao Cuihua always knew what kind of person Bai Lin was, and she would definitely go home when she had time, and she would not ignore her just because she had her biological parents.

But Bai Lin really hasn't gone back for a long time, and she really misses everyone.

I don't know what happened to Ouya and the others, but she believed that He Dazhuang must have been urged to marry by He Zhengping at this time, and Ouya should also have a fiery red-tempered little girl behind her! That little girl is a member of the Fire Mercenary Corps, she is very simple and cute. At first glance, he fell in love with Ouya, and haunted him.

This incident also happened three months ago. At that time, Bai Lin went back to the Taoyuan base to deal with the people about whether the Fire Mercenary Group was staying in the Taoyuan base, so she brought a group of people over there first, and this little girl was one of them.

Bai Lin is naturally happy to see such a thing happen. Although Ouya is reluctant, it will not be too much. After all, the child is a good child and has no malice. So Ouya must have nothing to do with her.

"It's really you!"

At this moment, a familiar male voice interrupted Bai Lin's thoughts. She turned around and saw a beautiful face, "It's you!"

"Long time no see!" The man looked at Bai Lin with light in his eyes. Lin, this person is Han Xingchen. And since the person following him is Qian Meng, isn't his girlfriend Xu Xinqi?

Qian Meng naturally saw Bai Lin, and looked at her wearing a white gown, which set off her increasingly delicate face. Maybe because of her temperament, the whole person did not look like a high-ranking person. A ray of light flashed by, looking at Han Xingchen who took his hand out of her arms at this time, frowned.

The sudden earthquake that day was hard to guard against, so many of the people who followed them were already dead, and Xu Xinqi also died in the earthquake. The only people left were her and Han Xingchen, and she was still there for Han Xingchen. Lost an arm. Later, the two were trapped in the fallen building. Fortunately, Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu were still alive and rescued them.

After all, having been alone with Han Xingchen for so long, Qian Meng is very jealous of Xu Xinqi herself, and at the same time has a good feeling for Han Xingchen. If it wasn't for the reputation of being a best friend and boyfriend, she would have taken action long ago. Now that Xu Xinqi died, the two of them were naturally together for the next eight years.

As for Nie Yuanzhu and Yao Peng, who also followed Han Xingchen at this time, because of the Zombie Nation recently, the middle gate was opened to humans outside, so they could come to the middle gate, but they didn't think of Han Xingchen's identity in the middle gate. It's not simple. He is actually the third son of the Han family, the second largest family in the middle gate. Although he is a so-called concubine, but because the Han family has only three children, and the second child died, so only next two.

In fact, Han Yu was originally the only one. Almost all the Han family regarded Han Yu as a treasure, because the previous Han Xingchen had no powers at all, but Han Xingchen knew everything, because he had a good one since he was a child. Brother helps him.

"You are getting more and more beautiful!" Han Xingchen praised without hesitation.

"You've changed a lot too!" Bai Lin smiled when she heard that. Han Xingchen used to be very obsessed with life, but now she looks at his eyes and mental appearance and knows that in the earthquake of zombies and annihilation, this boy finally grow into a man.

"Is that so!" Han Xingchen also laughed, "By the way, you...wouldn't you be Bai Lin who was rumored some time ago?"

"I don't know, my name is Bai Lin anyway!" Neither admitted nor denied .

"It must be you!" At this time, Qian Meng took a step forward and took Han Xingchen's arm again, "Because your clothes have the word "Dongmen" on them, and your name is Bai Lin, how could it be so coincidental !"

Qian Meng's voice may be excited, so he said it very loudly! After hearing this, everyone around looked at Bai Lin's side.

Bai Lin's gentle eyes flashed, and then she looked at Qian Meng, "Long time no see, Miss Qian!"

"Bai Lin, you finally saw me, I thought you forgot me!" Qian Meng Hearing Bai Lin's words, she looked a little excited, "Bai Lin, we are classmates anyway. You are the eldest young lady of the Dongmen Hidden Family, why didn't you tell us?"

Bai Lin didn't say anything, just smiled.

Han Xingchen looked at Qianmeng and frowned, she should not be pretending to be so excited and excited. However, Han Xingchen looked at the defensive eyes around him, and gently squeezed Qian Meng's hand.

Immediately, Qian Meng seemed to have just reacted, so she hurriedly suppressed her voice and glanced around, then looked at Bai Lin in embarrassment, and said in a low voice, "Bai Lin, I..."

"It's fine!" Bai Lin Lin said she didn't care, she knew that Qian Meng did this on purpose, but she didn't feel the feeling of meeting an old friend in a foreign land from Qian Meng. The familiar person is happy and excited, but after being happy and excited, shouldn't she be sad? Instead, he kept taking a mouthful of Bailin and a mouthful of Dongmen, because it was very clear why, wasn't it?

But at this time, Bai Lin looked at Han Xingchen's true feelings for Qian Meng, at least she was more sincere to Xu Xinqi than before. But these are their business, Bai Lin is not in the mood to explore!

"Would you like to find a place to sit?" Han Xingchen saw Qian Meng's mouth shut, and smiled with an apologetic look. He really thought too much, and Qian Meng has changed a lot over the years. My first impression of Bai Lin was only a favorable impression!

Qian Meng has always been by his side all these years, and Han Xingchen looked at her left hand. Although she had a prosthesis, it was an unforgettable guilt for him.

"Alright!" They seemed to have made it clear that they wanted to reminisce with Bai Lin, but Bai Lin couldn't refuse it. It doesn't make sense!

Bai Lin and Han Xingchen and Qian Meng chose a box in the cafe by the window.

"Bai Lin, can you tell me about the fact that you are losing your country?" Qian Meng asked Bai Lin with interest as soon as she sat down.

"May I ask what the three gentlemen and young ladies want?" At this moment, a waiter came over and said respectfully to several people.

"Milk!"

"Bai Lin..." The corner of Qian Meng's mouth twitched after hearing Bai Lin's words, this is a coffee shop asking for milk.

The name Bai Lin is so familiar, the waiter must have looked at her in surprise. Bai Lin looked at her wearing Dongmen's clothes, and probably already knew her identity, but her good quality didn't make him make any moves.

"No?" Bai Lin looked at the waiter with a good temper.

"Yes!" the waiter said hurriedly.

And Han Xingchen and Qian Meng naturally asked for a cup of coffee each.

Before the waiter left, Qian Meng was still so 'can't wait', "Bai Lin, tell me, I'm really curious about you in the zombie kingdom!"

Bai Lin could clearly perceive the waiter's words. The footsteps suddenly became irregular, and he smiled slightly, "Actually, it is not much different from the outside world. The Zombie Kingdom is not something that I can cause, and you all know that I am just a power user of over forty levels! The forty-something has already appeared in the second district, and those rumors are too exaggerated."

"That's also very powerful. You can go to the zombie country alone and trick the zombies. I admire you!" At this time, Qian Meng It felt a little arrogant.

"Let's not talk about me, let's talk about you guys, how have you been all these years?" Bai Lin asked, looking at the crowd outside the window.

Both of them were a little sad when asked by Bai Lin, "You saw it too, only we are still alive, everything else has happened."

"No, there are Yao Peng and Nie Yuanzhu, fortunately there are them and Xingchen. If they see you, they will be very happy!" Qian Meng said at this time, and then looked at Han Xingchen a little shyly, "Besides, Xingchen and I..."

"I can see it!" When it was opened, a waitress came over with something. Before leaving, she glanced at Bai Lin. Bai Lin didn't seem to notice it. She gently held the warm milk and didn't drink it.

"Hehehe..." When Qian Meng heard this, she smiled happily, her eyes tilted a little, and when she saw Han Yu, she seemed to be looking outside, frowning at the street they were looking at. What? Is it so beautiful? His eyes dimmed slightly, and sure enough, Han Xingchen had Bai Lin in her heart, and she had seen it nine years ago.

The hands on her legs clenched gently, "Bai Lin, are you here today for the Zhongmen Grand Competition?" Before Bai Lin could answer, Qian Meng patted her head, "Look at my brain, You are the eldest miss of Dongmen, so you can come to participate! Xingchen has also been invited, maybe you will meet!"

"I will lose if I meet Bai Lin!" Han Xingchen set his eyes on Bai Lin at this time, she He can't see through the ability of the so-called forty-sixth level at all.

"I heard that this time it's ranked according to rank, not according to age!" Bai Lin means that she can't meet Han Xingchen, because maybe she can get the Tongtian card without a test, after all, a god, who will compete with you ? Isn't this a one-sided fight?

"Xingchen!" Hearing Han Xingchen say this, Qian Meng felt a little unhappy, and then said proudly, "You are now level 30, you are already very powerful for us!"

Han Xingchen said handsomely. He gave Qian Meng a gentle smile on his face, and Qian Meng always believed him so unconditionally.

"By the way, Bai Lin, have you found a place to live here yet?" Qian Meng suddenly remembered.

"No!" I just came here today and I have time to find a place to stay. Besides, there is also a hotel in Zhongmen, so Bai Lin is not in a hurry.

"Then go to my house!" Her house was Han Xingchen's home, the Han family hidden in the middle gate. That's right, she Bai Lin is Gao Qiang, but no one dares to like her. Even if Han Xingchen is interested in her, so what? In the eyes of everyone in the Han family, she is the young mistress of the Han family, and if they knew Bai Lin's identity, they would probably be kicked out directly, so why not lose her face?

Whether it is before the end of the world or after the end of the world, she Bai Lin can only be the unknown person in the school, how can she surpass her? She worked hard to save Han Xingchen and ruined her left hand to get her current life, and she Bai Lin did nothing and was already the eldest miss of the East Gate. No wonder she was comfortable.

It's like a beautiful peacock seeing a chicken that is much uglier than himself, with all kinds of disdain and contempt. But after a while, it was discovered that the chicken was actually a phoenix. Did that arrogant peacock suffer?

Han Xingchen obviously didn't think of this, but looked at Bai Lin with hospitality, "Qian Meng is right, and we are acquaintances."

"No need!" Who is Bai Lin? When he arrived, he might agree, "I still have to wait for the rest of the clan, and there are still things to discuss, so..."

"If that's the case, then forget it!" Qian Meng seemed to be very disappointed, and everyone said that. Besides, Han Xingchen is not stupid, she stayed by his side for so long, spent so long, and she is about to achieve a positive result, so naturally she can't fall short. As for Bai Lin taking her time, she has a bad reputation anyway.

Han Xingchen didn't say anything at this time.

After the three were silent for a while, Qian Meng finally opened the conversation, "Bai Lin, Wang Xiao is still with you? And the boy named Ouya back then?"

"Yes!" Bai Lin nodded.

"I heard at the Human Base that they are all from the Taoyuan Base. I heard that the Taoyuan Base also has a protective film !

" lucky? Taoyuan Base is a memory she exchanged for her life in her previous life, and if it wasn't for her and Eurasia during the earthquake, she would have been crushed to death by now. These are all their hard work, luck? Is there really such a lucky person in the world? Even if there were, it wouldn't be her Bai Lin. "I don't know if I can visit your Taoyuan base when I have time!"

"Welcome!" She had the final say on whether or not to get in.

It wasn't until after sitting and chatting with Qian Meng and others for three hours that Bai Lin felt for the first time that even a classmate who didn't have much interaction could have something to say. Although most of her only responded softly, Bai Lin smiled. He waved goodbye to the two of them before turning around and leaving.

When Bai Lin returned to the street again, almost no one dared to approach her, as if she was a beast with a hint of fear. It turns out that Qian Meng has talked so much to achieve this effect. It is estimated that many people in the middle door should know about him now.

Jing Beibei looked at the first document on the table, and immediately began to read it, but it took two hours to complete all corrections.

"Boss!" At this time, Uncle Hao respectfully knocked on the door and entered Jingbei's work area.

"What's the matter?" In the end, Jingbei picked up Bai Lin's plan, but it was actually just an unnecessary fee draft. It was full of handsome small characters, very beautiful and clean. Through the paper, she seemed to see Bai Lin's face again, gently scrubbing the ring in her hand.

"Miss Zhuge Liuqin and Miss Zhuge Liuling asked for a meeting, saying that there is nowhere to go today, and I hope to stay at Jing's house for one night!" Uncle Hao said in a proper manner.

"The old man agrees?"

"At this time, Zhuge Liuqin and Miss Zhuge Liuling are chatting happily with the old master!" Uncle Hao naturally only said when he saw the scene, and this sentence shows that the attitude of the old man is definitely Yes, but he was puzzled. The old man in front of him was directly letting people live in, but he still asked the boss this time?

"Hehe, it seems that he still doesn't give up!" Jing Beibei sneered, no one can stop what he wants to do, the old man knows clearly, but he wants to do this, doesn't he just want to force him to submit? Lazily leaning towards the back chair behind him, his expression was indescribably elegant and leisurely. This is the truly relaxed Jing Beibei. Except for Uncle Hao, Bai Lin has been fortunate enough to see this. As for the old man Jing, I haven't seen it, I always thought my grandson was a ruthless person.

"The boss means..."

"If you want, you can live here. I'm far away from the old man's yard! Find someone to arrange them into the old man's yard, anyway, he likes it!"

Uncle Hao widened his eyes when he heard it, and wanted to laugh after reacting. Hold back, the boss's hand is too powerful, it's almost killing people invisibly! Two girls who look like flowers and jade live in the old man's yard, this... It's really disrespectful to let others know! In the words of rock pine, it means that the old cow eats the young grass.

The old man usually pays the most attention to his own face and reputation. This time he is beaten by the boss, and it is estimated that he will lose almost the same. He can imagine that the old man Jing is living with a cane and blowing his beard and staring at Jing Beibei. It's too distressing, and it's not the bitter water's own throat!

Watching Uncle Hao go out, the corners of Jing Bei's mouth twitched slightly. It turns out that a little brainstorm can really solve a lot of things, and by the way, he reported a grievance of his own. "Bai Lin, I wanted to see you so much all of a sudden, what are you doing? Did you miss me?"

Thinking of this, Jing Bei got up. The study, which had always been black before, did not know when some white elements had been added. The curtains also became very thin at this time, and the sunlight could easily enter and hit Jing Beibei who was standing by the window at this time.

Jing Beibei closed his slender and deep eyes, feeling the smell of the warm sun, as if Bai Lin's hand was stroking his face, he touched his lips, and instantly revealed a beautiful smile, which took a long time to slowly fade away. Eyes opened. Turning around and heading out of the house, there was nothing wrong with the middle gate anyway, so Bai Lin must have rushed over here. He is going to pick her up, he wants to see her now.

At this time, Bai Lin was quite a headache. There are so many hotels in the Zhongmen Yinshi family, Yaya, all of them are full in such a short time, what are you kidding? Relying on it, it seems that she has to change her reputation. In two days, Baishi and Rouyan will come together, just in time for the family of three to get rid of the name of the devil star.

Rubbing her forehead, she just turned around and caught a glimpse of the wall of flesh, because almost no one dared to be one meter away from her before, even though she could still have a place in the street with people coming and going, so she didn't think of this. There were still people who dared to approach her and backed away in a conditioned reflex, but before she could move, someone hugged her waist, Bai Lin was furious.

As soon as she looked up, she saw a face of anger shared by the gods. At this time, she lowered her head and looked at herself with a smile in her eyes. Bai Lin didn't react for a while, "Jing

Beibei!" Jing Bei's other hand was also tightly wrapped around Bai Lin, for fear that she would push him away because of these words! At the same time, she lowered her head and sniffed the unique body fragrance on her body, but she didn't tell him when she came to Zhongmen! If it wasn't for his sudden and urgent desire to see her, would she still hide it from him? Thinking of using more force with her fingers, she was careful not to make her uncomfortable. Suddenly, I understand the old man's thoughts towards him. Although the feelings are different, the thoughts and feelings are the same!

"That's... Young Master Jing!"

"Yes!"

"My God, Young Master Jing is out! " "Oh my God, who is

Young Master Jing holding?"

"Who else is that Bai Lin!"

"I'm going to faint ! Now, it's a great miracle that Young Master Jing can hug someone, he actually hugged her..."

...

There were dissatisfied voices all around, Jing Beixi narrowed his eyes, but with a glance, almost everyone's She closed her mouth, "Get out!"

As soon as Binghan's voice came out, almost all the people fled, and within a minute, the lively street was suddenly empty, and Bai Lin raised a big cock against Jing Beibei. Thumb, when will she go to the East Gate and try it? In other words, in fact, she can lose her temper at the middle gate and scream out, and it is estimated that with her current name, they will not dare to offend, and will definitely leave quickly.

Jing Beibei took Bai Lin's hand, "Go to my house!"

"Don't!" Bai Lin felt the warmth in her hands, and her heart also warmed. The irritability from before seemed to have dispelled a lot, so she directly refused Jing Beibei's proposal, "I want to stay in a hotel!" She didn't want to be gossiped. Go and go open and aboveboard.

Jing Beibei seemed to know what Bai Lin was thinking, and took Bai Lin's hand towards the hotel behind her.

"Jing... Jing... Young Master Jing!" The man from the inn hurriedly came out to greet him.

"My future daughter-in-law wants to stay at your hotel, can you stay?" Jing Bei frowned at the man, his voice was even colder than before, he actually dared to 'drive' Bai Lin out.

After the man glanced at Bai Lin in shock, he shivered even more, and at the same time did not dare to look at Jing Beibei, it was so cold! Tears flowed down my heart, Nima, Bai Lin turned out to be Young Master Jing's fiancee, who said that Bai Lin was a lonely star? Isn't this the young master Jing who cursed them?

"Stay here, stay here!" The man hurriedly said humbly, and immediately took the two to the best room, and closed the door for the two of them very considerately.

When he went downstairs, there was still some incredible feeling, as if he was in a dream, and his footsteps were a little vain. It turned out that their young master Jing also had such a tender side. Only he saw it, and he suddenly felt very excited and proud. Miss Bai Lin is really happy. By the way, what did he hear when he just came out? God man? Miss Bai Lin is a god-level person? The two were really a good match, and the man had a smile on his lips. But for a moment, his eyes widened, his mouth trembled slightly, but his voice was very loud, "God man!"