Light Elemental Power Fruit

The next day, a few people got up early because they were too excited at night.

"Hey, the boss is still sleeping?" Ouya looked at Ye Ye.

Ye Zi nodded, "That's right! The boss said that he slept too late last night and needed to keep his spirits up, so he will get up later today!

" I felt reluctant to give up, "Ye Ye, will you return to the Taoyuan base after you go home?"

"Go back, of course, keep the room for me, as well as my animals and my fruit trees. I'll take care of it, or I'll trouble you!" Ye Zi heard fiercely speaking to Zhou Xi. But I don't know where it is so easy to return to Taoyuan base after returning home. Three or four years have passed by the time I can go back.

"Since that's the case, let's go first!" Ouya shook his head helplessly at the two of them.

"Well, Brother Eurasia, Brother Xiao Feng, Zhou Xi, you all take care, the boss said, life comes first, upgrade second, if you encounter danger, you will be evacuated as soon as possible! Anyway, there will be opportunities to upgrade in the future. Losing your life in the first and second grades, that's not worth it!" Ye Ye told several of the original words given by Bai Lin.

"Don't worry, of course I know that nothing is as important as a small life!" Zhou Xi said in a thief-like manner.

Ye Zi looked at Zhou Xi and pouted, "As far as you know!"

"Then let's go!" Xiao Feng said this time.

Leaf nodded. Watching the backs of several people disappear at the door, he turned and entered the room.

Bai Lin had already woken up. Naturally, she knew what a few people were saying, and the corners of her mouth twitched. She hoped that they would gain something this time, and then she narrowed her eyes. A tenth-level golden dragon? What a joke, it's already level fourteen now. So she said that after the mutant golden snake became the golden dragon, she took the rocket upgrade. So she is not in a hurry and has to wait. She deceived them because she was afraid that a few people would be worried, but she was bound to win the Golden Flood Dragon. Half a month later, people from the hermit family in the big base will be dispatched, and they will follow them to fish in troubled waters, but before that, they will send Ye Ye back.

Bai Lin got up, thinking that she would still take Ye Ye to find the fruit of light energy, so that she could see the appearance and dangers of the treasures of heaven and materials, so that she would be better prepared in the future.

"Sister Bai Lin, you are up, Brother Ouya and the others just left!" Ye Zi sat on the hard wooden bed. Rubbing his shoulders, "Speaking of which, this bed is too hard. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have a mattress. It's just a mat and a sheet, and there's no cotton wool inside. It's too hard!"

"Just be content!" Bai Lin She said to the complaining Ye Zi, knowing that she was spoiled, "It's much better than the sleeping tree a few days ago!"

"The sleeping tree at least has a cushion!" Ye Zi pouted.

"Okay, find a high-end hotel to sleep next time!" Bai Lin yawned and went to the bathroom to wash up. If someone saw that it was toothpaste and facial cleanser, it would probably go crazy. This aunt is too rich.

It's not that people can't brush their teeth today. Human wisdom cannot be underestimated. Some hairs from animals have long been used instead of toothbrushes. The same is true of toothpaste, but it's not as good as it was before the end of the world. Now I can only live the life of the ancients once, and after another three or four years, everything will be different. And because of the post that Bai Lin posted before the end of the world, because there was no omen in the previous life, everything came too suddenly, so the loss was much worse than now. Today, at least someone has kept a large number of books, that is, Zhou Guofeng, who loves to read books. He has stored hundreds of thousands of books and put them in the space ring. It can be seen that even if there is a lack of talents in various fields, it is not afraid, as long as people who are literate can learn. However, for many things before the end of the world, they are not used now, because they can be replaced by abilities. However, some areas of the current large bases have already used electricity, and this is development. Of course, the strength of the zombies in the back has caused another situation.

By the time Bai Lin finished washing up, the sky was already bright, "Ye Ye will leave after we finish eating!"

"Okay, I just borrowed the back kitchen of the hotel to make something!" At this time, Ye Ye had just come up, and he just had a plate of animal meat in his hand. When it was placed on the table, he hurriedly brought out the hot plate fried in the ring, all of which were vegetables, "Fortunately, the space ring, otherwise I really can't explain it!" During this period, Ye Ye's craftsmanship has grown a lot. , Compared with the previous eldest lady's life, it is more fulfilling!

"Let's eat!" Bai Lin said and took out two bowls of hot rice from the space, which were prepared a long time ago. At the same time, he gave a lot of his unfinished lunch boxes to Ouya and others, so they may have already finished breakfast.

When the two of them set off, Ding Xue, who was waiting over there, happened to see Xu Xu and the others who were rushing over.

"Sister Ding Xue, let's go!" Xiaojie's huge body pushed back the followers who were standing beside Ding Xue.

Ding Xue seemed a little helpless. To be honest, the thing she didn't like the most was the fat man. He looked like a pile of fat, and it was disgusting to look at, but who let them be Lei Xing's subordinates, not looking at the monk's face and looking at the Buddha's face. She gave a smiling face and turned her head to look at Xu Xu, "Then we'll set off!"

Ding Xue regretted it shortly after leaving the city gate. She didn't expect Xiaojie to be so noisy. In order to cope with him, she kept smiling. After an hour, my face was a little stiff.

As a frequent visitor of the Lightning Mercenary Group, Ding Xue naturally knew quite a few people in the group, but most of them just met face to face and didn't have the mood to learn about the character traits of some people who couldn't even see Lei Xing's face. .

"Xiaojie, stop for a while!" Xu Xu naturally saw Ding Xue's expression, a hint of distress flashed, Ding Xue was too kind.

Xiaojie has always listened to Xu Xu's words, so he hurriedly shut his mouth, and then he became quiet.

Ding Xue gave Xu Xu a grateful look, this time it was real, definitely not fake!

Ye Ye and Bai Lin naturally didn't know that Ding Xue's goal was also the fruit of light.

In fact, Ding Xue herself only has two powers, and she also ate the light fruit before she got the light power. At that time, she was not the key training target of the family. After all, there were many juniors in the Ding family, and the purpose of going out for training was to find her cousin. The cousin was not found. Instead, he saw a man holding a glowing fruit for sale at the small base. She knew that the fruit must be unusual, because she had heard many people say that it was a treasure. At that time, there was also someone who was interested in buying it with her, but in the end she coaxed it back and bought it back, so she got the light power. This time the family news has such a fruit, can she come over in a hurry?

The fruit also has a secret, that is, eating it can not only make people grow light-type abilities, but also have high energy in it, which can improve the healing speed of the human body. This fruit is for family research, and maybe it will also be useful for her light power. So she is bound to win!

Bai Lin opened the map, took out the paper again, and compared, "It should be there in two days. It's late today, so let's rest here!"

"Well! Do you want to cook?" Yes!

"No, the people here are too dry, so as not to provoke mutant beasts!" Bai Lin said and took out what she was eating, including hot steamed buns, fruit and milk.

Ye Zi readily took it, "Sister Bai Lin, you said they shouldn't be in danger, right?"

"Who are they?" Bai Lin teased.

"Sister Bai Lin!" Ye Zi looked at Bai Lin embarrassedly.

"Hehehe, don't worry, Zhou Xi was used to acting alone before, his skills are not bad, his body is softer than you, and he is smart, otherwise how could he be a thief before. Besides, he is now a ninth-level ability. , nothing will happen! You are worried about him if you don't talk all day today?"

"I believe he is good at high level, but he is smart, let's forget it, I didn't see him being smart!" Ye Zi pouted, He bit the bun hard.

Seeing this, Bai Lin only shook her head.

"You don't worry about Big Brother Ouya and the others?"

"Don't worry, Eurasian level ten fire energy, I have been with him for the longest time, and I know him well. So he will definitely be fine! As for Xiao Feng... He was dragged down by his girlfriend's assassination before, and he is still alive, which shows that he is very lucky. People are very tenacious! They won't die so easily, and they're still enlightened now!"

"Uh..." Ye Ziyi raised his forehead, "Does Bai Lin describe a person as you do?" But after hearing Bai Lin's words, she felt relieved.

"I've already said that everyone has things that everyone needs to face, I can't always be by their side, and I also have my own things!" Bai Lin sighed softly, she didn't know if they really What happened to her dead and injured, what would happen to her! But at least Bai Lin will do her best to ensure their safety now.

Ye Ziyi nodded, but he was used to getting along, and it was inevitable that he would feel a little dependent, which was not good.

On the way, if you encounter a supernatural beast or a stray zombie, the high-level Bai Lin will kill it, and the low-level will be ignored.

Ding Xue and the others had a bigger target, often the target of supernatural animals and zombies. Fortunately, there were many people, so it was not difficult to deal with, but it took some time.

"No!" Ding Xue frowned. She had just finished killing a group and was about to rest after walking for a while when she saw the dark red blood on the grass not far away and the mutant beasts that had not been eaten by other animals. corpse. When he got up, he checked it out, "There is no crystal nucleus, and the scars on the head are neat. This is artificial. Could it be that someone went there one step ahead of her?"

Thinking of this, Ding Xue felt a little anxious. It seemed that this mutant beast died. one day. Turning around, he called to the rest of the group, "Xu Xu, we have to speed up our journey!" Xu Xu was puzzled, "Where does Miss Ding

Xue want to go?"

Mention, although it was said before that they hired them, but it was not strictly for the purpose of looking for the fruit of light, now I have to say, "Oh, to be honest, I also heard someone say that there may be that light here when I was at Aoki Base. The fruit of the Element, you also know that it is difficult for me to upgrade my Light Element ability, so I..." He casually made a lie, which was a lie that he said before about his experience.

"If that's the case, let's find it!" Xiaojie said hurriedly.

"Well, I just saw it, it seems that someone came before us!" Ding Xue said worriedly.

The beautiful woman's frowning eyes is like Xizi holding her heart, and her weak and pitiful appearance makes people unable to bear to look directly at her. How could a few people not follow her wishes. All the people began to hurry non-stop.

In the evening, Bai Lin and Ye Ye had reached their destination.

The place where the light fruit grows is on a high cliff, surrounded by mutant animals. It is strange that there are still some zombies waiting there. The level of these zombies is not very high, and the highest is only eight. Level, looking at the clothes of the zombies, Bai Lin narrowed her eyes, these are organized zombies.

Don't think that there are only human bases, zombies also have high-level zombie commanders, occupying land is king. Generally, zombies who have returned to the Lord are sent out to do tasks by zombies that have recovered some human intelligence. She remembered that as long as the zombie's level exceeded fifteen, it could return to its human appearance, but the color of the eyes could not be changed, and the skin had no temperature, so it was easy to distinguish.

"Sister Bai Lin, that is the fruit of light!" Ye Zi said in a low voice, and at the same time, he saw the zombies that already had some human appearances. They were much better than the ones that had lacked arms and legs before, or were ugly and tall with the upgrade. . Leaning against Bai Lin's ear secretly, "Those zombies are so strange, they don't attack mutant beasts!"

"Because their target is not mutant beasts, but light-type supernatural fruit!" Bai Lin replied, seeing The light of the light-based supernatural fruit, although she knew that it was still immature, but she had the land space to just raise it, so as not to be robbed in half a month.

As Bai Lin spoke, she had already formed an ice skating blade in her hand, which was covered with lightning, "You, Ye Zi, cover me!" As an eleventh-level Bai Lin, the people in front were Xiao Luoluo. Even though Bai Lin said so, she still went all the way from the bottom of the cliff to the top of the cliff, with a trace of ruthlessness.

"Roar!" The zombies also clearly felt the powerful pressure on Bai Lin, more than they poked, but they had to do the tasks ordered by the king, so they took advantage of Bai Lin to kill the mutant beasts again. The zombies glanced at each other, and finally the four zombies went down to block Bai Lin's steps. And the remaining two pick the fruit directly, and can't wait for it to ripen, anyway, just take it back to the king.

Unexpectedly, when the violet hand was about to touch the light-type fruit, it could no longer go down. It seemed to be covered by a transparent cover. The two zombies bared their teeth and finally faced the cover in front of the light-type fruit. Started to strike, but no matter what method they used, there was no way to break the cover.

Ye Ye has also come out to help, watching the two eighth-level zombies bombarding the fruit, confused, she doesn't understand what they are doing, "Sister Bai Lin, the zombies are crazy?

" With a smile, "Of course not, my mental barrier is on it!"

"Cow!" Ye Zi heard directly gave Bai Lin a thumbs up, "Hey, let them have a headache, I am accumulating and accumulating crystal nuclei, there seems to be something wrong here. The crystal core of the little spiritual ability!"

With a puff, Bai Lin directly cut off the head of the last zombie that attacked, and then took the knife and walked towards the two eighth-level zombies on the cliff.

"Roar!" But just as Bai Lin approached, she saw a stone around one of the eighth-level zombies rising up and coming towards her. Bai Lin narrowed her eyes, and the stone stopped in front of her. A faster speed towards the eighth-level zombies.

With a puff, the zombie was hit directly on the head. In addition to the fact that the stone was covered with small lightning, the whole body of the zombie was covered with a layer of lightning, which was instantly scorched black, and just as he was about to get up, a shadow appeared. It flashed over, and then it heard a click. Its head fell off.

"I didn't expect it to be an eighth-level mental ability!" Bai Lin thought about it, then raised the knife again and walked towards another eighth-level zombie, with a click, and after a while, she chopped off its head and took it out. A fiery red crystal core, "I'm really lucky, it seems that these zombies are considered high-level zombies in the zombie group, and the king behind them is definitely powerful!"

After thinking about it, Bai Lin put away the crystal nucleus, smiled at the light fruit, took out a small shovel and dug the stones seriously. When an animal came over, they were all forced back by the lightning on Bai Lin's body.

By the time it was packed, it was already midnight. At the same time, Bai Lin found the light-based supernatural fruit in the space to find a pile of stones to plant. After all, it grows on stones outside. Bai Lin is not sure, so she should make it according to its living habits.

"Ah!" Ye Zi rubbed his sore head. This was an excessive performance of mental abilities, and he hurriedly took out a fourth-level mental crystal core to absorb.

Bai Lin didn't know when to hold the eighth-level spiritual crystal core in her hand, and fell into contemplation. It seems that the light power fruit is not only as simple as making people have light powers, but there should be other uses. , maybe good for the psychic. Bai Lin originally wanted to leave the white supernatural fruit to Miao Cuihua. She wanted her aunt Miao to become a unique supernatural power user, and she will see what the reaction will be! Not bad at all!

"Ye Zi!" Bai Lin called out to Ye Zi, and then threw the white spiritual crystal core in her hand to her.

"Ah!" Ye Ye took the crystal nucleus and stared at Bai Lin in a daze, "For... me?"

"Otherwise, you don't need the light-type power fruit, so I'll use the crystal nucleus instead!" A lot of spiritual cores came out, "Nuo, I'll give it all to you!"

"This...Sister Bai Lin, I..." Is it good or bad that she didn't help much at all.

"Following Sister Bai Lin, Sister Bai Lin will not let you suffer, hurry up and take it, with these you will not have a problem rising to the ninth level!"

"Okay!" Ye Ye finally nodded and took it.

"It's not safe here, we'd better leave for a while to rest!" Bai Lin saw that Ye Ye had recovered a little and got up to take Ye Ye back the same way.

But they didn't walk for a while, and they felt a group of people within the scope of Bai Lin's spiritual exploration.

"What's the matter?" Ye Zi could still see the cliff when he looked back, indicating that the two of them didn't go very far.

"Hide!" Bai Lin withdrew her mental ability, and hurriedly took the leaves to the tree on the side. At the same time, the mental barrier opened, wrapping the two of them.

In less than ten minutes, I saw a pair of people who were traveling all night, passing in front of them mightily.

"Isn't that Ding Xue?" Ye Ye said in a low voice.

Bai Lin nodded. It turned out that she came for this white fruit. It seems that in the past life, the two eight-level zombies couldn't deal with them, so it happened in half a month.

But this time is different. The zombies were killed by Bai Lin and destroyed. As for the mutant animals, they were also solved by the two of them. They left some delicious mutant animal meat and some soft fur before 'throwing the corpse' wilderness!

"It's gone, how could it be gone!" Ding Xue's lost voice soon came.

"Is it not here?" Another man's voice came.

"Impossible, it must be here!" Ding Xue shouted, probably knowing that he had lost his way, and then his voice became softer, "You can see when you look at these corpses! There are so many corpses, indicating that there was a scene before. "Fighting!"

"Fighting?" Ye Zi laughed in a low voice, "Obviously it's a simple killing poke, how can those animals fight for us!"

"Yezi!" Bai Lin whispered to prohibit Ye Zi's stern look, so as not to be too Too smug enough to be discovered.

"Then what should we do? Do you want to look around?" Xu Xu reminded.

"Look, be sure to find them!" Ding Xue clenched her palms tightly. When she finds it, she will definitely skin him and cramp, since she dares to take her things. Of course, if Bai Lin knew what she was thinking, she would definitely be more speechless.

With Bai Lin's level 13 mental ability, it's no wonder they can find it. One could imagine how Ding Xue was feeling at this time. At the beginning, there was still a promise from the family, otherwise, she would not have used two precious crystal cores of the eighth-level enhancement system to raise her from level seven to level eight. . Now how should she explain to her father?

"Sister Ding Xue, don't be angry, just look for it in the future!"

"How can it be so easy to appear again!" The last time it appeared was three years ago! Ding Xue didn't want to talk too much with this group of fat meat. Since other people got it, let's take a look. The nearest place is still Aoki Base. Then she will go back to the Aoki base. If there is a light-based ability that suddenly appears, then he will take it. snort! She must kill him!

"Sister Bai Lin, it looks like they are going to spend the night here!" Ye Zi looked at how many people were already camping below!

"En!" Bai Lin nodded, so it was impossible for the two of them to leave! "Let's rest on this tree!"

"Alright!" Ye Ye nodded, of course, he wanted to upgrade now, but people will find out when he upgrades. "Sister Bai Lin, why don't we go directly? You don't need to be afraid of them because you are high-level anyway!"

"No, both parties are not easy to mess with, and if you mess with either party, there will be endless trouble!" Bai Lin shook her head, Ye Ye still didn't understand. distribution of those forces. Bai Lin is indeed an eleventh-level ability user, but there are definitely higher powers among them. Even if they don't, as long as ten ten-level ability users are dispatched, she will be hard to beat no matter how powerful they are. This is the reason why wolves will still be killed by elephants who are rough-skinned and thick-skinned, and can kick them to death with one kick.

"If that's the case, then let's wait!" Ye Zi heard Bai Lin's words, looked at the people below boringly again, and began to close his eyes after imitating Bai Lin's appearance.