Corps Battle

When the Ye family was eating, Ye Weiguo and Wen Jiayi looked at the good dishes on that table and felt a little uncomfortable. As one of the leaders of the base, he naturally knows how precious these dishes are. There are also a lot of plants in the Huaxia base, but Huaxia is big, and there are very few people who can eat it. Even his own brothers can't give it to him at will. As for the fruit, it is also the best, but it is still not as good as the normal fruit taste.

And according to what my daughter said, she has those things herself, and she also grows it herself, it is incredible to hear, "Yi Zi, you said she is level 11, why was she only level 7 when Dad checked?" This question has been buried in the his heart.

Ye Ye's anger still didn't dissipate, he turned his grief and anger into strength, and shoved it into his mouth with all his might, "How do I know, anyway, Sister Bai Lin can do it!" As he spoke, he choked with an air of disinterest.

Wen Jiayi handed over a glass of water as soon as he saw it, but Ye Ye took out a glass of milk directly from the space diamond and drank it happily.

Seeing this, Wen Jiayi looked at Ye Weiguo again, her daughter would be a prodigal daughter if she were to put it outside, but she herself did not have such a cognition. "Yezi, no one can know about these things in the future!"

Ye Ziwen glanced at her serious parents and rolled her eyes, why does she really know nothing? I picked up a piece of cabbage again and ate it. After I was full, I picked up my backpack that I couldn't leave my hands on, and rummaged through it. I couldn't find it, so I dumped everything in my backpack on the ground. , the sound of ping ping pong sounded.

Wen Jiayi and Ye Weiguo were curious, and just wanted to go over to take a look, when they saw their daughter hand over a pair of rings with a large diamond inlaid on them. "That! Sister Bai Lin said she gave you a gift!" After speaking, she ignored the things on the ground, turned upstairs, and found a room to sleep at random.

The two of them looked at the ring in their hands with burning eyes. Naturally, they had a ring with such a diamond in their hand, but it seemed that the diamond was better than the diamond in their hand, and it was more than four times larger.

Indeed, as one of the leaders of the Huaxia base, how could he not know the space ring? Zhou Guofeng was in the Huaxia base this week, and he and the Ouyang family were both wealthy families in business. Of course, the ring in his hand was made by Zhou Guofeng after dividing the remaining diamonds a little bit. How big can it be? It's just two cubic meters.

When they felt the size of the ring, both of them were stunned, it was a full twenty cubic meters. meet and greet? Is it too expensive, thinking that her daughter just casually threw two rings in her bag, it doesn't seem to be a valuable thing. In their hearts, they didn't know if they wanted to blame Bai Lin for raising their daughter even more cute! They were a bit dumbfounded, and Bai Lin's guess was even more mysterious!

In fact, it's not that Ye Ye doesn't know the importance of rings. The key is that once the space diamond is cut, it can't be put into her ring. It's like the mutual exclusion of space, and her space doesn't look like Bai Lin's space. There is no other way but to put it in the bag.

Of course, Bai Lin didn't know what shock and trouble she had brought to the Ye family. She didn't know that Ye Weiguo had found her, and she never thought about excluding Ye Ye from the Peach Blossom Base. Just because Ye Ye's father's official position is too big, it is not a good thing for her base that has not yet developed! At this time, she had already gone to the store to buy realgar, but after turning around, she found that there was everything, as well as pre-apocalyptic luxuries. There is no realgar, and the weather is getting late, so I found a remote and simple hotel to spend the night!

Lying on the bed, Bai Lin wondered if there was still time to go to the mercenary group mission hall of Huaxia Base tomorrow to see, maybe those big mercenary groups have already started recruiting people. After that, I started to clean up the vegetables and other things in the space. Looking at the fruitful fruits and vegetables, Bai Lin felt great satisfaction at this time. I always feel that this is the time to relax. After cleaning up, she took a shower in the space, changed into home-casual clothes, ate fruit, held a glass of warm milk, and sat there for a while. This has become Bai Lin's habit. Wait until the time is almost up before leaving the space.

Returning to a night alone, Bai Lin didn't feel uncomfortable. After all, after ten years of such a life, she naturally wouldn't feel anything.

It's just that Bai Lin stopped the sound of picking the lock before she could think about it.

"Shh! Hurry up and let go of the smoke!"

"I'm letting it go."

In Bai Lin's mental ability, two sneaky figures appeared at her door, and there were clear voices. After a while, she saw the so-called thick smoke coming in. Bai Lin immediately caught her breath and opened the window gently.

There was no one under the window, frowning, two little thieves so bold? There is no answer. Bai Lin's head was full of black lines.

Two sneaky voices sounded again.

"What kind of money do you think can come to such a remote place?"

"It doesn't matter whether she has money or not, the armor on her body is level 6, and she can get a good price with this!"

"Yes!" visibly excited.

"Is it okay?"

"It should be okay ?" The

voice was gently pushed away, and two men in black animal skins came in, one tall and the other short, with a sense of urgency, just watching He stood there straight under the window with his chest around his chest, and immediately froze on the spot when a pair of black-light eyes stared at them faintly.

"You are the sixth-level ability users!" Bai Lin said faintly.

"You...don't come here..." The two thieves knew that they had been discovered, and the woman opposite seemed to be very difficult to deal with. They knew that the level was higher than theirs, so they hugged into a group and faced Bai Lin in fear. said.

"I..." Bai Lin said, just lifted her foot and took a step forward. The two thieves immediately retreated to the door when they saw it, interrupting Bai Lin's words, "You...you...the base murder is illegal, I can tell you, If you dare to come over again, I will call the security team!"

Bai Lin was completely speechless when she heard this, they are thieves, please be dedicated to their work...

The two thieves have already retreated to the door, and then I don't know where to take out one The cylinder-like object was thrown towards Bai Lin, and a yellow smoke flashed out instantly, and then fled away.

Bai Lin knew what it was as soon as she smelled it. It turned out to be a fireworks bomb made by Realgar. It really took no effort to get it. In a flash, the figure disappeared into the room, and only the window that suddenly swayed could be seen.

"Where are you two going?" Bai Lin stopped the two thieves who had just left the hotel door.

"Ah!" Bai Lin's sudden appearance shocked the two thieves, knowing that the aunt didn't want to let them go. With a thud, she knelt on the ground, "I beg you, there are a lot of adults, we are just eating, and it is not easy to make a living in a large base."

Bai Lin touched her nose, the second time, she was so scary, "I I don't want to do anything to you, I just want to buy some sulfur smoke bombs from your hands!"

"We have old people, young people, and... Karma..." Before I could finish speaking, I heard Bai Lin's words, "Sulfur smoke Bomb?"

"Yes!" Bai Lin took out three or four fourth-level crystal nuclei from her pocket. stretched out in front of them.

The two little thieves said that they were not stupid, and at this time they were full of precautions and doubts about Bai Lin.

Bai Lin saw that the two of them didn't say anything for a long time, "If you don't sell it, I'll kill you if you don't sell it!" The

two of them put all the sulfur smoke bombs on the ground and took a few steps back.

Bai Lin picked up the sulfur smoke bomb as soon as she saw it, and then placed the crystal core on the ground, leaving a handsome back in front of the two thieves.

The two thieves stared at the crystal core on the ground, wiped their eyes, and said high, "I read it right, the fourth-level crystal core!"

"No..."

The two thieves seemed to be dreaming that night.

Bai Lin touched the sulfur smoke bomb in her arms and smiled, "Hey, all these things are ready!" Early the

next morning, Bai Lin got up and walked towards the hall of the largest mercenary regiment in Huaxia Base.

The mercenary group hall of the Huaxia Base is more than twice as large as that of the Aoki Base, and there are a lot of people. But there are still not many women, mostly men. As soon as she entered the hall, Bai Lin saw a huge banner. The post on the banner was about the Golden Flood Dragon, and a lot of people gathered below. Bai Lin is very low-key, but she still doesn't take off her level 6 armor suit. After all, who would want you to wear animal skins on a mission? Obviously not someone who can help the Corps. Maybe it will be pulled back by then.

Sure enough, the people at the big base were well-informed. When they were at the Aoki base, they didn't say anything about the Golden Flood Dragon at all, but they said the mission at a high price and it was over. The fourteenth-level Golden Flood Dragon, it seems that they have already probed once, and it is a miracle that someone can come back alive to report.

At this time, a sweet-looking woman wearing the unique overalls of the mercenary mission hall stood on the stage under the huge banner.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet!" As soon as I heard it, I knew that this seventh-level woman's ability should be voice enhancement. After all, although the voice was small, everyone could hear it clearly.

The woman's words had fallen, and the already noisy hall suddenly fell into silence. This is a rule, because what this woman said is definitely the latest news on the bar, so when it comes to life and reward, naturally no one dares to speak, so as not to anger other people, so it has become a tradition.

"Everyone has read the news above!" The girl smiled sweetly, "This time the mission is our Ouyang family, and the news of the golden dragon is also described in detail above. Then you should know that this hunting for gold How dangerous Jiaolong's mission is, so...the commission for this mission is quite large!"

"What is it?" Someone inside couldn't help but ask.

"That is an eleventh-level enhancement system transparent crystal core! Everyone knows that the power in the enhancement system transparent crystal core can be used! With this crystal core, a single-level seventh-level ability user can definitely upgrade to Level 10!"

Coax—

It was like a frying pan below, there were voices of conversation everywhere. Of course, it wasn't because the woman said it, but because they all understood the powerful power of this crystal nucleus. Some people didn't want to go, but after this temptation, all those lives were lost to the back of their heads, although this thing does not necessarily belong to them, But it can also be used for future discussions. Besides, the highest prize is so precious, so there should be many others.

After everyone was quiet, he said, "Of course there are other rewards besides this crystal core. Those who want to go on a quest will receive a quest reward list!" It's been a long time, that's why I say that.

"Wait, if the Golden Flood Dragon is really hunted, then the crystal core of the Golden Flood Dragon will also be handed in?"

"Naturally no need, just hand in the corpse!" The woman replied with a smile!

The so-called task handover can be a team or a person, but whether it is a person or a team, there must be a subordinate mercenary group, otherwise, even if the task is taken over and completed, there will be no bonus. , because this is the mission base of the mercenary regiment, co-organized by the mercenary regiment alliance.

To complete the task, as long as you come with the body of the Golden Flood Dragon, you can receive all the prizes. Naturally, as long as you follow a good team, you can come back alive with a lot of prizes.

Sure enough, quite a few small mercenary groups had already registered their names, and when they got the prizes, they shouted excitedly, which shows the richness of the commissions.

"Cut! What's the use of shouting so loudly, and it won't become them!" At this moment, a sarcastic voice came from outside.

"It's the fourth-ranked Qingluan mercenary group!" I don't know who called, and the center of the lobby immediately gave way, showing the status of the Qingluan mercenary group in the hearts of everyone.

"Deputy head of Qingluan, Yuan Jiao!"

The Qingluan mercenary group is the only large mercenary group led by a woman. The head of the group is the current eleventh-level soil and water double-series woman. Her name is Zhong Wuyan. Be fascinated. Although the Qingluan base is led by women, there are naturally a lot of high-level players below, otherwise how can they be ranked fourth? Of course, because the most important thing is that there are many women, and all of them are beautiful, many men squeeze their heads and want to enter the Qingluan mercenary group!

Bai Lin was still in the corner. She was thinking about which mercenary group to join at this time, and she had some headaches. In her previous life, she went to the place where the Golden Flood Dragon was not at all, but the place where Lingshan Spring Water was. Therefore, the final destination of the Golden Flood Dragon is also heard. It is an obscure ABC mercenary group, and at first glance it is known that it is a temporary one.

"Boss, it's her again!" said the short and thin man!

"Hehehe, we are really destined!" A gorgeous woman licked her lips as if she had encountered some prey.

"Indeed!" The other was a tall middle-aged man.

There was one who didn't make a sound, and finally everyone looked at the tall man in black armor in front of him.

"Don't meddle in your own business!" The man's long, dark eyes cast a glance at the silently standing figure.

Bai Lin seemed to realize something, but she was stunned when she turned her head. She still saw those dark and indifferent eyes. She unconsciously blinked her eyes. When she saw the man's appearance, she involuntarily swallowed . How should I describe the man's appearance? Anyway, the handsome celebrities before the apocalypse were dumped a few streets away by him? The body is tall, slender, and just right, and even if you feel a little closer, you can feel a strong force coming from your face. He has neat short black hair, with a few broken hair resting on his white forehead, clearly black and white. With a pair of sword eyebrows, slender black pupils, Bai Lin with excellent eyesight can even see his thick and long curly eyelashes, his tall nose, and his thin lips tightly pursed. The key is the skin, Yaya. She thinks that no one can compare to her, but the skin of the person in front of her is no worse than the best white jade. If it wasn't for his male appearance, Bai Lin would never think that he was a man. Is this really an authentic little white face? ?

Bai Lin was smart, she immediately woke up from her beauty, her body was tense, and there was a hint of defensiveness in her eyes unconsciously.

Unexpectedly, seeing Bai Lin like this, the man looked at her one more time, causing the other four people around him to be full of shock.

"Am I right?" The thin man hurriedly wiped his eyes.

The middle-aged man really couldn't see the skinny man's cowardice, he directly knocked on the skinny man's head, "What the hell!" The

skinny man felt a little aggrieved, "I'm not too surprised! Except for the clingy little one, The leader will never give another look."

"Okay, hurry up, the boss is leaving!" The woman turned around and said to the two of them.

When the five of them left, Bai Lin was still in a daze, right! Bai Lin thought in her mind, there are so many people here, and those people are dressed in extraordinary clothes, and the man is so good-looking, how come no one notices them?

Immediately Bai Lin reacted, and it seemed that she didn't notice their power level at all, not that their level was higher than hers, but that they had something to cover up their power. He patted his forehead, no wonder the man looked at him more, thinking that they also wanted to hide in the crowd, but he was able to detect it. Yaya's beauty was misleading, she should have noticed it long ago, but instead revealed her true ability. Just hope you don't run into them. Bai Lin has a feeling in her heart that there is absolutely nothing good about encountering them!

At this time, many people in the hall gave in because of the participation of the Qingluan mercenary group, and many people wanted to take advantage of the light of the Qingluan base.

Bai Lin was going to find that ABC mercenary group and try to squeeze into the registration area. Unexpectedly, when she was about to get to the front, she was squeezed by someone and squeezed into the corner again. Bai Lin really wanted to yell at her.

"Lightning mercenary group, Thunder Tiger mercenary group, Fire mercenary group... They are all here!" An exclaimed exclamation.

Bai Lin knew why she was squeezed into the corner, because a large part of the hall was given up to the top four mercenary groups. The reason why they came here was definitely not for commission, but for the crystal core of the golden dragon. Bai Lin was a little helpless, but from her point of view, she could see the four major mercenary groups.

The lightning mercenary group, the former captain named Xu Xu was the lightning mercenary group, and the person who led the team this time seems to be the deputy head of the lightning mercenary group. He looks handsome, but also slightly white. Pair of glasses, gentle and quiet, very elegant, but no one dared to underestimate him, after all, he is a tenth-level ability user of the super-attack thunder system. Each of them was wearing a level 8 armor, the purple color unique to Thunderbolt was dominant. The shape of the armor was different, and the color should have been dyed.

The Leihu mercenary group, the leader is a big man of nearly two meters. His muscles burst out, giving people a sense of visual impact. He is also the deputy head, the younger brother of the head of Leihu, tenth level. The fire-type power user, Bagan! The armor they wore was not uniform, but a tiger was carved on each arm.

The last mercenary group was all fiery red, and some people even dyed their hair red. Bai Lin slandered it in her heart, it was indeed hot! The leader of the team, Bai Lin, had also seen it in her previous life. She was an uncle with a beard. Different from Ye Zi's father, he has a long beard and a dark complexion. He really looks like Zhang Fei in the Three Kingdoms. He may be a descendant of Zhang Fei, because his surname is also Zhang, and his name is Zhang Chong! Speaking of which, this mercenary group is the most chaotic. Compared with other mercenary groups, there are the most people who are fooling around!

Each mercenary group has about the same number of people, all of them are fifteen people, and there are three women. It feels like they are competing for something.

The crowd began to boil, and almost all of them began to develop relationships with the four major mercenary groups. Bai Lin finally had room to breathe and found a registration place with fewer individuals.

"Miss, may I ask if there is a mercenary group called ABC?"

"ABC?" The woman nodded immediately when she heard it. There was no way she could remember the reason clearly because a thin man had just come over to handle it. She was very impressed and called such a casual name. At that time, in order to determine the number of people, she thought she wanted to see people. It is said that there is a man who looks better than the most handsome Lei Xing, but the only disadvantage is that it is too cold.

"Where are they?" Bai Lin asked eagerly.

The woman was stunned for a moment, thinking that this woman must be a fan of the handsome man, "They left after signing up for the task!"

"What?" Bai Lin was a little disappointed. Joining their team must have someone in the group propose to sign up. Bai Lin scratched her hair, a little annoyed.

When the woman saw her expression as expected, she said comfortingly, "That man is really handsome! I missed it this time and I'll see it next time!"

Bai Lin was no longer in the mood to listen to her words. She wanted to understand ABC The strength of the mercenary group is obviously not enough. After all, after the establishment of the mercenary group, all the information is kept secret. After a while, she reacted, "So what, can I set up a mercenary group?" Since she can't meet ABC, she will set up one herself. Anyway, she is going to make up her mind about the golden dragon. It's better to follow other mercenary groups. Get one yourself, at least a lot of commission!

"Yes!" The woman looked at the woman who had become so fast in confusion. Submit a form. "Please fill in!"

Bai Lin nodded and took it. Just as she was about to fill in, she heard the woman ask, "Where's your partner?" Seeing Bai Lin looking up, she smiled professionally, "It is the least to build a mercenary group. Five people are needed."

"Can't do it alone?" Bai Lin rubbed her forehead, where did she find someone?

The woman smiled and shook her head.

"Pfft", as early as when Bai Lin was occupying a service desk, many people had already gathered around and waited until it was their turn after Bai Lin was done. Unexpectedly, the woman has been writing for a long time and wants to form a group, even if it is established, there is only one person.

Many people laughed heartily. The people who heard the movement here naturally attracted the attention of many people. After clarifying the question, they laughed. One is that Bai Lin's level is only seven. Although it is not low here, it is definitely not high. The second is that the armor that Bai Lin wears has not been treated. Although she looks beautiful, her shape is obviously Looks like a bumpkin.

Now that's it, almost everyone in the hall looked at Bai Lin, including those from the four major mercenary groups.

The members of the Qingluan mercenary group have always been extremely arrogant, and when they heard this, they sneered and said, "Everyone has it these days, and even if they don't look at their own strength, they

still want to form a group!" The capable person is also a high-level powerhouse in a small base, what's wrong with her strength?" A young woman in fiery red armor said disdainfully at the woman in the Qingluan mercenary group. "Besides, does it have anything to do with you whether they build a regiment or not?" When

everyone heard it, they all silenced, and looked at the two teams with some sighs. Although they said little, they could hear the smell of gunpowder inside. Come to think of it, these four major mercenary groups look good on the surface, but there is inevitably friction.

"Tang Liu, what do you mean?" Qingluan's beautiful-looking woman was obviously stimulated by the fiery red woman Tang Liu's.

"It doesn't mean anything, it's just to fight for other girls!" Tang Liu looks like you are not used to it, what's the matter.

"You..." The woman wanted to say something swearing, but after thinking about it, she laughed, "Oh, Brother Lu must be getting colder and colder towards you, so he turned his anger on me! Blame me, who made you unable to catch Brother Lu's heart!"

"Bitch Zhu, shut up, you are embarrassed to mention this matter? Lu Zhan and I are lovers, you have to intervene, okay? I don't want to give you that junk, but Yaya, what I hate the most is that you have the nerve to show it off everywhere, you show off! Who doesn't know that there is no one under your skirt? There are eighty and eighty, so what's the difference with that prostitute!" Tang Liu instantly became angry when he heard it, it can be seen that he was definitely joining the mercenary group of Raging Fire, this hot temper is really...

But as soon as Tang Liu's words came out, Zhu Wei's face was congested with blood, and because of that sentence, many people looked at her and shouted, "Tang Liu..." A man gathered in his palm. The small vine is about to go towards Tang Liu.

"Zhu Wei!" At this time, Yuan Jiao hurriedly stopped Zhu Wei's movements, looked up at Tang Liu, and then looked at Zhang Chong, who was watching with determination, "Brother Zhang, we just started reporting the task. , the people under his command don't have to fight over a trivial matter, don't you think?"

Zhang Chong seemed to realize it at this time, and his voice was rough, but his voice was very slow, "Indeed! Tang Liu, let's bypass her today. ! Wait until the task is completed, and then find her for a decisive battle. Our Fire Legion will cheer you on!"

"Brother Zhang is right, we will all cheer you on when the time comes. You beat up hard and let out your anger!" People were clearly booing.

Sure enough, she is an undisciplined belligerent. Yuan Jiao just wanted to avoid the conflict between the two teams. She gave each of them a step down, so you don't have to. If you want to lower them a bit, there is only fearless fire. The group can do it.

Yuan Jiao was the deputy head of the regiment after all, no matter whether she was angry or not, she smiled generously at this time.

But Zhu Wei couldn't swallow this breath! His eyes looked at Bai Lin, the culprit of the matter. Because of the previous incident, Bai Lin had already vacated a space around him, and the cane with the eighth-level energy that had not yet dispersed in his hand moved towards Bai Lin's facade.

Seeing the rattan coming at her, Bai Lin felt wronged. Who did she provoke? Just when I was about to flash past, I didn't realize that the rattan that was in front of me was actually burning, and it became a pile of dust and fell in five seconds.

Of course, in the eyes of everyone, Bai Lin was very confident, and the reason why she stood there fixedly was because she was frightened.

"What are you doing?" Seeing that her cane was burnt, Zhu Wei glared angrily at Tang Liu, who had rescued her.

"Don't do anything, she's the one we see in the fire group, can't I save her from your hands?" Tang Liu glanced at Zhu Wei with a bewildered expression, then turned to look at Bai Lin who was still 'stupid' , "Girl, I don't think you have a partner by your side, why don't you join our Fire Group!"

Hiss -

this time, many people are jealous and envious of Bai Lin. What kind of shit luck, you can actually get Fire Group. invite.

Seeing everyone's envious eyes, Bai Lin would definitely be sprayed to death if she refused. Besides, the people who looked at the fire group were all people who dared to love and hate, and they didn't have any bad intentions. So he nodded and walked over. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome!" The woman patted Bai Lin on the shoulder. "By the way, what's your name!"

"Miao Lin!" Bai Lin said softly.

"That's it! Brother Zhang, report Miao Lin's name!"

It seemed that the division between the superiors and subordinates of the head of the fire group was not too strict, so Bai Lin touched her nose. And looking at the people who have come around to introduce each other, well, the Fire Mercenary Group is also very enthusiastic and polite. Bai Lin, who is warm and polite, is a little embarrassed. Because most of them have a saying that they don't have to rush forward when they are in danger, they are there...

As for the Qingluan Corps at this time, it is natural that their faces are not good, but they can't take the Raging Fire Mercenary Corps, so let's see Bai Lin His eyes became gloomy.

Apart from this farce, the other two teams have no interest in watching it and have already started.

After all the formalities were completed, as soon as the mighty mercenary group left, the mercenary group mission hall was deserted a lot.