Reaching a Deal

Bai Lin's words made the others stunned for a moment. Ouya and Xiao Feng looked at each other and ate quietly. Since Bai Lin wanted to say it, she must have something in mind.

And Guo Ming and Guo Ping'an were extremely surprised, "Miss Bai, do you really have it?" Didn't she say they were trapped in a mountain col?

"Of course, I am also from the countryside. At that time, the mountain was where farmers stored their seeds. The earthquake didn't destroy everything there. Otherwise, how could we live?" Bai Lin put down her chopsticks and explained with a smile.

Guo Ping'an nodded, "So it is!"

"Father, why is it so?" Guo Ming frowned a little puzzled.

"I used to ask you to plant the fields at home and you didn't do it, and the grains were almost indistinguishable. Now I tell you that the fruits of some seeds are edible. In the days of the earthquake, all the animals hid. They were there. How do I live?" Guo Ping'an glared at Guo Ming, but he was a little excited, he hadn't eaten vegetables for a long time. Turning to look at Bai Lin, "What vegetable seeds are left?"

"Wait!" Bai Lin said, picked up the bag on the chair, opened it, and put her hand in deliberately, in fact, she caught one in the space A bag of animal skins with various seeds, these things were wrapped up when the spiritual power entered the space when Guo Ping'an was just talking to him.

Guo Pingan's eyes almost straightened when he saw the bag of seeds. Seeing that Bai Lin handed it over, some were afraid to pick it up.

"Uncle Guo!" Bai Lin looked at Guo Ping'an with emotion and timidity in his eyes. Bai Lin knew that the last four years had taught him what was the most precious. Maybe before the end of the world, he thought that vegetables were nothing, but now even the nuclei are not as precious as vegetables.

Guo Pingan is from the countryside. He is very familiar with seeds and loves planting. With a crystal tear in his eyes, he quickly wiped his eyes with wrinkled hands, "Ha ha ha... I am so excited!"

Guo Ming's mother also looked at the vegetable with tears in her eyes, "Xiao Ming's father and I have grown vegetables for a lifetime, and the vegetables and the land are our lives!"

"Uncle Guo..." Ye Zi, as a girl, has a very good family condition. She has never suffered from following Bai Lin in the last days. Seeing the two of them actually weeping over some vegetable seeds, she can't wait to take out the vegetables that Bai Lin gave to her in her own space. . But finally restrained.

Under Bai Lin's suggestion, Guo Ming fruited the seeds and opened them. Well, except for some corn particles, he really didn't know them. If it is a good vegetable, he will definitely know it. "Dad!"

Guo Ping'an naturally saw these seeds, touched them like treasures, and returned them to Bai Lin.

"Uncle Guo, who are you?" Ouya was a little puzzled, he clearly wanted it. "Thank you for your kindness! I can't have this thing!" Guo Ping'an shook his head, "You don't know how precious this thing is. If you take it to a bigger base, you can get a lot

of things, even a car!"

He glanced at Guo Ping'an again, although Guo Ping'an had some thoughts towards them, but he was not calculating, the villain's heart was frank, but not stupid. From what happened to Yao Xihe, it can be seen that he is also a person who knows how to choose. Bai Lin's mind became more determined.

"Uncle Guo..."

Unfortunately, Bai Lin was interrupted by Guo Ping'an just as she was about to speak. "It's because of Bai Lin's niece that we have survived until now, otherwise our family would have already died. This is actually your kindness! Uncle's words are a bit offensive, I hope Bai Lin's niece forgives!" Guo Ping'an's heart is clear, Bai Lin's popularity was high before, obviously not their small bases can climb, but for the base, he had no choice but to do it. To climb up, but it is somewhat repulsive. But from the perspective of vegetable seeds, these people don't have any bad intentions, and they are good people. It's very good... He let go of all his heart and sighed, his son can see people better than him.

Bai Lin knew that Guo Ping'an had finally let go of his guard against them. In the last days, especially when he was out of the house, no one was not guarding anyone. "Since Uncle Guo said so, I'm not welcome. In fact, I lied to Uncle Guo before!"

Guo Ming was taken aback and looked at each other, "What did you cheat?"

Bai Lin smiled slightly and told them about Peach Blossom Spring.

"What?" Guo Ming's reaction was unusually large, he stood up, his eyes widened, and he woke up from a dream after a while, with an excited smile on the corner of his mouth, "I just said that Miss Bai is definitely not an ordinary person!"

Zhou When Xi heard Guo Ming's words, she hurriedly recounted all Bai Lin's deeds in an extremely exaggerated manner. The Guo Ping'an family was stunned when they heard it. After listening to something, the look in Bai Lin's eyes was completely different.

"Miss Bai Lin." Bai Lin

clearly heard that Guo Ping'an had become a young lady from Bai Lin's niece, and she spontaneously carried a trace of respect in her eyes.

"Uncle Guo should call me Bai Lin's niece. It's easy to hear! I just hope that Uncle Guo will forgive me for my previous lies." Can Guo

Ping'an be disrespectful? Listening to Zhou Xi's description, it is incomparable to even a large base. In just four years, it was built under her hands. How powerful is this person? He never thought that Guo Pingan would know such a big man in his lifetime. Where else would the previous deceit be compared? His tone was excited, "Bai Linxiao... niece's current power level is..."

"Hey, of course it's level eleven!" Ye Ye said arrogantly, as if she was the level eleven.

"Level 11..." What kind of existence does it look like now? "The highest level of the big base is only ten..." This is what he knows. Seeing Bai Lin's eyes change, Yao Xihe dares to despise such a powerful person? Sure enough, he deserved it, but fortunately it didn't bring disaster to the base. At this time, Guo Ping'an also regretted what happened before.

In fact, people's psychology has changed at this time, and there are already signs that the strong are respected.

Bai Lin shook her head and didn't speak. The tenth-level people must have been exposed. The background of the big base is naturally strong, especially the four major bases. There must be some unknown high-level power user groups in it. "Uncle Guo, I only told you about this. Besides, I just came out. I hope Uncle Guo can keep it a secret!"

"It's natural!" Guo Ping'an nodded hurriedly, the arrogance that he had been unaware of as the base owner had disappeared, replaced by respect and admiration.

"Then many thanks to Uncle Guo!" Bai Lin looked at the seed in her hand, "Then now I want Uncle Guo to talk about cooperation!" She raised the seed in her hand. Guo Ping'an frowned, knowing that he was still a little worried, "Don't worry, the Taoyuan base will be behind you, although the Taoyuan base cannot be exposed yet, if there are vegetables in the base for sale, no one dares to do anything to the base, maybe They will also try their best to protect the base."

Seeing the puzzled expressions of several people, Bai Lin explained with a slight smile, "Uncle Guo's base is a small base, and the base has a small number of ability users, and the ability level is not high. , many people look down on it!" Having said that, looking at Guo Ping'an's wry smile, Bai Lin knew that she was right, otherwise she would not have hired a cruel person like Yao Xihe to protect the base, "But, it is precisely Because your abilities are few and high-level, if you have vegetables, you won't be able to keep them, but you will sell them steadily and make a lot of money."

"Impossible." Guo Ming's first reaction was to object, "They will rob them. Yes, maybe the base will be..." Having said that, he finally knew what his father was worried about.

"Snatch?" Bai Lin had a playful smile on her lips, "How to snatch, who will snatch?"

"Of course it's the people from the big base, they won't let the base go."

"Hahaha!" Bai Lin listened to Guo Ming laughed and said meaningfully, "There is a lot of struggle between the major bases, and they restrict each other."

A light flashed in the eyes of Guo Ping'an and Ouya, and for some reason they seemed to understand Bai Lin's thoughts. What to say.

"If Uncle Guo's base is compared to fat, but a piece of fat, any base will become fat if you eat it, then the balance between the big bases..."

"So it is!" Guo Ping'an nodded with a smile on his face, "This is as Bai Lin's niece said, if I can grow a large amount of vegetables, which is more than the output of any large base, our base It's safe enough, and the big base will definitely protect us."

"Yes, the premise is that Uncle Guo's base has always been 'weak'! Because only 'weak' will not make them afraid, and if a big base is created, they may not Allow!" Bai Lin said here, naturally to remind him that some people have strength, their ambitions will expand, and it will be bad if they can't see the situation clearly.

Although Guo Ping'an had such big ambitions, he was eventually smoothed out by reality. In addition to having experienced a lot, what he wanted was just like his name. He just hoped that his family would be safe. "Don't worry, niece Bai Lin, I know these things!"

Bai Lin nodded when she heard it, and only then did she express her thoughts, "Of course, in order to protect the safety of the base, you can still hire some high-level bodyguards!" The house of the base There will definitely be changes in the future, this place will become prosperous, but the circle of the base cannot be large, others will guard against it. It's okay to wait until someone who is really capable, soaring into the sky and turning into a big base. This is the final effect Bai Lin wants to achieve. It's not enough to tell Guo Ping'an that he is afraid of scaring him. Bai Lin doesn't want Guo Ping'an to be implicated because of her own plan. et al.

Because Taoyuan base is obviously not good, although Taoyuan base is big, but it is on the island, many things are very inconvenient to handle, but having a large base on land is different, at least the communication between people will be more bigger. And Taoyuan base is hidden behind, isn't it even better?

"Okay, it's time to recruit high-level bodyguards!" Guo Ping'an and Bai Lin looked at each other and smiled. This sentence established what kind of scenery they will have in the future!

Except for Eurasia, the rest of the people who stayed behind didn't understand half a sentence. They said that they were afraid of the big base before, but now they are not afraid. What's the situation? Zhou Xi scratched his head, crying and grimacing, "Boss, I don't understand."

With a bright smile on Ouya's face, he really understood the boss's heart the most, Ouya, who was instantly refreshed, kindly explained to everyone, "If there are five people who are of equal strength and strangers, they meet together. Tiancaidibao, and this Tiancaidibao is actually a fruit that can grow all the time. As long as it is time, five will grow. If you are five of them, what would you do."

"I really want to have both. !" Zhou Xi said loudly.

"I want all of them too, but if I really want to, I have to deal with the other four people, and whoever does it first will not suffer a loss." Because any one of the other four will definitely deal with that person first, and Plus equal strength. If you are not stupid, you will move first.

"So it's impossible to think about it. This is the constraint achieved because of greed." Ouya explained.

"Please, this is greed? It's human nature!" Zhou Xi pouted, if he didn't know how good the treasures are, he wouldn't want them all.

Ouya ignored Zhou Xi, "There are exactly five fruits, so wise people will reach an agreement to divide equally, so that everyone will get the fruits, and no one will be hurt. What about the tree that is left behind? Yes!" Seeing a few people thinking, I don't know who to give it to.

"I know, if it was me, since I can't take it as my own, I can make a promise again. When the fruit grows again in the future, I will divide it equally again, so that there will be a steady stream of fruit? Of course, it must be good. If you want to protect that big tree, if it dies, there will be nothing left!" Zhou Xi responded quickly.

"Yes!" The others agreed. Moreover, Eurasian did not say that the fruit on the tree had any special use, and it was not worth it to work hard for that tree.

"If you compare the five people to a large base, and the fruit tree to Uncle Guo's base, you will know what the boss said!" Ou Ya raised his eyebrows and glanced at Bai Lin.

Bai Lin feels that the metaphor of Eurasia is very vivid. The big base does not pay attention to the vegetable industry. There are still many developments. It is impossible to fight to the death just for a vegetable base. The best solution is to solve it peacefully. , do not let other bases take advantage. Then they want to buy.

The reason why the vegetable output should be large is to make the big base pay attention, otherwise the big base will not be managed. After all, if there are few vegetables, it will be of little use to them. Big bases look down on them, those small and medium-sized bases are greedy, and this base will not be guaranteed.

Just like a rich man carrying 10 million yuan in his pocket and seeing 100 yuan on the ground, he is naturally unwilling to bow his head and bend over to pick it up and lower his identity! But other people will not think so, they will pick it up. If you see a million, the rich will be the first to pick it up, but they won't pay too much attention, but it's worth bending over.

Bai Lin also valued this kind of thinking, so she wanted to make good use of it.

In the next time, because of Bai Lin's plan, several people stayed at the Guojia base.

"Uncle Guo, I know that you are most familiar with planting on the soil. The soil is not all polluted. It happened that in my spare time these few days, I also asked about the abilities of the people in the base. There are a lot of people. The soil in those people's abilities can be used! The soil will be used for planting at that time, but it needs to be separated! I have asked Xiao Feng to lay a layer of metal in the land protection area in the center of the base, so in the future No matter how long the vegetable roots grow, it will not be polluted..." As for the so-called fertilizer, there is no need to worry about it, there are natural fertilizers wherever there are people. Although this natural fertilizer looks a bit disgusting, it is true that rural people are indispensable in Chinese food. It's better than the chemical fertilizers in the previous life, pure green and pure natural!

Guo Ping'an was surprised and glanced at Bai Lin strangely. No one has ever used supernatural powers to do this kind of thing, all thinking of using it to kill mutant beasts...

"Why does Uncle Guo have any opinions?" Guo Ping'an

shook his head, "No What's the matter, it's just the name of the base chief, I can't bear it. I really hope Bai Lin's niece can accept it!" Guo Ping'an had raised this matter to her many times, but she had rejected them all. Bai Lin still wanted to refuse, so she hurriedly said, "Whether Miss Bai accepts it or not, I will call it that to the outside world!"

"Uncle Guo." Knowing that Guo Ping'an was determined, Bai Lin made up her mind, "Okay, I accept Uncle Guo, but I hope Uncle Guo is still the base director of the Guo Family Base!"

Guo Pingan knew that Bai Lin wanted to keep her identity a secret, and nodded with a smile.

Bai Lin thought about it for a while and gave him a space ring, and naturally she also gave him a larger space chain.

"Hehehe, Uncle Guo is old, so he will need these!" Guo Ping'an didn't know that these were made of space diamonds, and only regarded them as accessories.

Bai Lin shook her head, "Uncle Guo, this is no ordinary jewelry!" As she spoke, she covered it up in front of him!

Guo Ping'an's surprise was different from Ouya and the others. At least they had Bai Lin's space ability as the premise, and their ability to accept it was naturally faster. Guo Ping'an's eyes were completely unbelievable, looking at the diamond ring and chain, he didn't dare to pick it up. So precious! But in the end, it was accepted under Bai Lin's persuasion. After all, this space diamond ring will be used in many places in the future.

"By the way, Uncle Guo, I planted a mutated apple tree in your backyard!" This mutated apple sapling was cultivated by Bai Lin in the space!

"What?" Can you slow him down? his heart!

"It's still just a sapling, and it is estimated that it will grow into a big tree next year!" The reason why the mutant tree is used is because it is adapted to the polluted land.

"I want to take a look!"

Bai Lin saw him walking downstairs neatly and shook her head. Who said that she was old and her legs and feet were not easy to do a few days ago?

Everything is carried out in secret, and the people at the Guojia base know very little, only a few key ones. However, Guo Ping'an still concealed them according to Bai Lin's wishes, so Bai Lin did not appear when he talked with them in detail.

All the people in the base thought that Bai Lin was Guo Ming's friend, with a high level, but people were easy to get along with, that's all. And also know that they won't be here for long.

After a full two months, Bai Lin and others helped strengthen the wooden stakes around the base, and the side-by-side logs changed from the previous one to three layers. Naturally, the people at the base were extremely grateful to Bai Lin and the others. When Bai Lin and the others were about to leave, all the people in the Opportunity Base came to see them off.

"Sister and brother, will you come back in the future?" Ye Zi and Zhou Xi were still childlike and played with the children in the base. These few children surrounded Ye Zi and Zhou Xi with reluctance!

"Yes, don't worry!" Ye Zi pinched the child's face, also a little reluctant.

"Sister Bai Lin..." A timid voice sounded.

Bai Lin turned her head and saw a little girl of 4 or 5 years old hiding behind Guo Ming sticking out her head. This little girl was born in the last days and her parents were dead, so she followed Guo Pingan. I haven't seen it, but fortunately, Miao Cuihua brought a lot of supernatural water to her, and she was considered to have recovered from her illness. Bai Lin smiled slightly, "Little girl!"

Xiaoya smiled shyly when she heard Bai Lin calling her name, came out from behind Guo Ming, and handed a small animal skin doll, "I made this, Mama Guo. I said that I can protect you!"

"Thank you!" Bai Lin took it cherishly, the lines were crooked, barely discernible, but it was the intention of a small person.

"What about me?" Ouya looked at the little girl and asked for a gift.

The little girl was a little embarrassed when she heard it, "Brother Ouya also has it." As she said that, she rummaged in her pocket and finally found a small marble! "This is my treasure."

Ou Ya squatted down and touched the little man's head, knowing that the little girl didn't prepare a gift for herself, "It's better for the little girl to take it! It would be bad if my brother took it off. !" The

little girl hurriedly put away the marbles, which made Ouya look stiff and looked at Bai Lin aggrieved, "Boss!"

"Pfft...hahaha..."

It was precisely because of this scene that everyone could not bear it She laughed and broke some sadness.

"We're leaving, Uncle Guo, Aunt Guo, Brother Guo Ming, everyone take care!" Bai Lin waved at them and left!

"You guys should also take care and go back to the base more often!" Guo Ping'an said hurriedly as he looked at the backs of them leaving!

Bai Lin and the others nodded. Having a map facilitated many things for Bai Lin, and at the same time, she also thought about the reasons for separating from several people. Because the natural materials and treasures everywhere must have been known. Corresponding to the label on the map, you will definitely encounter a treasure hunt mercenary group after walking for a while. Don't let this opportunity go to waste!