Space Ring

This herb is called fragrant herb. Bai Lin, who lives in the countryside in the 21st century, recognizes this kind of grass. She remembers helping her grandfather in the village herd cows when she was a child, but not long after she took the cow out, the cow ran towards the back mountain like crazy, because She had short legs, how could she outrun the cow, she was so frightened that she hurriedly threw the rope.

So I went home crying, ready to apologize to the grandfather, but the grandfather laughed when he heard it, and then gave her a fragrant herb in the back mountain that can attract any animal, and the animal will grow faster after eating it. , more robust. And because Bai Lin was crying so badly, in order to comfort her, she took her to the back mountain to see the grass, so she remembered it very clearly. Later, she deliberately checked the grass on the Internet, but there was no introduction about this grass, and it only exists in the area of ​​Yinhe Village. Just like where a few famous races are located, there are many holy medicines for healing.

Why would Ding Ning know this? Weird isn't it? And when did she go to the Milky Way Village? What's more, if it really existed, it would have been eaten by mutant animals long ago. How did she find it?

Looking at the one in her hand, it was the last one.

She holds the grass in her hand and wraps it with powers to prevent the fragrance from overflowing and attracting mutant animals. So Bai Lin was very surprised when she saw it. Could it be that she is also from the area of ​​Yinhe Village, otherwise it would be impossible to know this grass. But looking at her small face, but her age is definitely not young, and she is the same age as Bai Lin, the town is so big, and the school she is in has a school, and Bai Lin has never seen her. And this kind of grass seems to be known only by the older generation, like He Dazhuang will never know. Immediately, a flash of inspiration, unless it was...

"Boss, what are you thinking about?" After a few people finished eating, they saw Bai Lin sitting quietly on the stone, pondering.

Bai Lin's train of thought was interrupted, but she also had some guesses about Ding Ning's identity. She looked up and saw Ouya, "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, boss won't rest?" Ouya sat down beside her, but when he sat down, he noticed a look of attention, but when he turned his head, he found nothing. It's strange that as long as he is close to Bai Lin these days, he feels When he fell into the sight of others, this sight made him very uncomfortable, but it was only for a while. Seeing Bai Lin's expression, she didn't seem to have any feeling, thinking that she was too neurotic.

The look in his eyes was naturally Ding Ning from behind.

After listening to Ouya's words, Bai Lin smiled helplessly, "I'm not a hard worker, naturally I want to sleep!"

"Sister Bai Lin, are we still resting on the tree today?" Lyn goes.

The other two people are practicing what method is actually the most effective to deal with the seventh-level child zombies because of today's battle. After all, only two people have personal experience.

"Of course I have to sleep. Such a tall tree is safer, isn't it?" Bai Lin said while looking at a few people, and then she looked at the moonlight. Maybe there was no pollution in the 21st century, and the sky was almost clear. The starry sky is shining, the moonlight is bright, and I sigh in my heart. I don't know whether the end of the world is coming or not! At least the so-called smog has disappeared, and there are tall trees and green patches everywhere outside the base. Not to mention photosynthesis, the air is absolutely clear.

By the time a few people jumped onto the tree to prepare to rest, it was already late at night, who knew that the three of them would choose to upgrade at this time.

Yes, Eurasian rose to the ninth level again after a month's time since the last eighth level. This was still based on the absence of the ninth level fire core, and Bai Lin was jealous again. As for Xiao Feng himself, he was about to level up, so even though he slowly started to break through the bottleneck when he just fought against the level 7 zombies, and since he had absorbed a lot of crystal cores, he naturally leveled up. Zhou Xi has the ability of the seventh-level dual-element in his hand, and the energy is expanded and can be used. In addition, he has reached the bottleneck of the sixth-level, and this rush directly rushed to the threshold of the eighth-level ability. After adding all of his own The crystal nucleus and the crystal nucleus funded by Bai Lin rushed to the eighth level in an instant.

"Hahaha, I'm finally taller than Ye Ye!" Zhou Xi burst out laughing!

"Hehehe..." Ye Zi smiled stiffly at Zhou Xi, feeling unhappy in his heart, "Yeah, you're finally higher than me, but... you're already a pauper!" Ye Ziyi scours the pockets of all-white aliens Energy nuclei, and some light yellow ones, which are much better than pink ones, can be upgraded.

As soon as Zhou Xi heard the joy of the upgrade, he was instantly struck by nothing, "Humph! What's so great, there are crystal cores everywhere, I'll kill them when I wait for tomorrow!"

"Okay! I'll wait!" Ye Zi He laughed even more cheerfully, "The pressure was released when Brother Ouya just leveled up, oh my! The low-level mutant beasts or zombies around here have probably been scared away, and some are also level 9!"

Zhou Xi Completely decadent, if there is no crystal core, it can't be absorbed now, if it can't absorb power, it won't move forward, and lack of energy absorption for a day will prolong the time to rise to ninth level, in case it was originally changed to ninth level. During that time, I met a level ten? Isn't that just wasting life? Forgive him for thinking so much! Staring at Bai Lin with burning eyes.

Among all the people, Bai Lin has the most crystal cores. The reason is very simple. In the past few years, she has not been idle, but baboons have been idle, and she does not keep idle pets, so she sent him out to kill zombies, and the location was on the island. The other side is the side of the Milky Way Village. After all, it could be called the paradise of zombies in the previous life, and it is conceivable how many crystal cores there are. At the same time, I don't know how many people she saved because of her actions, including her family's top relatives, and how much trouble she caused her later.

The zombie cores killed by the baboons, I used a small part of the upgrade, and gave the rest to Bai Lin. The cores left in the base were only one-fifth of hers, and the other one-fifth was reserved for the baboons. , left three-fifths by himself.

Seeing Zhou Xi's appearance, he took out a bag of crystal cores that had been prepared a long time ago and threw it to her, "I will pay it back later!"

"Okay, no problem, I will pay the interest!" Zhou Xi She smiled like a flower bone and took the crystal nucleus given by Bai Lin, and glanced at the leaves proudly. Bai Lin was completely speechless, but she also liked the atmosphere very much, "Okay, hurry up and rest, we have to hurry tomorrow!"

A few people didn't dare to say anything after hearing it!

Seeing them, Ding Ning finally prepared to take a break and gave a vicious smile, then bypassed them and walked towards the front. He glanced at the fragrant herbs he was talking about, and smiled strangely, these won't let you die? But she didn't know that Bai Lin woke up when she left, and now her mental ability can expand to a distance of one kilometer.

"Boss!" The people behind saw Bai Lin jumped off the tree and wanted to follow, but Bai Lin stopped her.

"What happened?" Leaf frowned.

"I see, I was being followed, right?" Ouya had already guessed Bai Lin's appearance, it turned out that it was not an illusion.

"Yeah!" Bai Lin nodded to them, "You guys stay here first, I'll go take a look."

"Boss, can you tell me who it is?" That look was rather unkind, and Ouya's eyes showed a trace of cruelty. .

"Ding Ning!" Bai Lin said, ignoring the people behind her and heading towards Ding Ning.

Looking at Bai Lin's back, Ye Zi said, "I knew that Ding Ning was uneasy and kind."

Zhou Xi nodded in agreement, but Xiao Feng frowned because he had a good impression of Ding Ning and wanted to come to see him His eyes were still not enough. After looking at Ouya and others, his eyes were firm. If he looked at people in the future, he would definitely focus on them. Don't trust people easily, lest someone will give you calculations when the time comes.

Ouya sneered. When she meets her again, it will be resolved. She knows too much about the base, but fortunately, Bai Lin didn't say anything about the space ability.

Bai Lin, who was following Ding Ning, stopped immediately, and saw that Ding Ning seemed to be watching from left to right, and then put a hand on a tall tree, and immediately saw a green light emitting from Ding Ning's hand. ! This is obviously the effect of the superposition of her wood-type abilities and light-type abilities.

Bai Lin frowned, only to see Ding Ning speaking to the tree strangely at this time, "Thank you, I got it!"

Eyes widened, Bai Lin was surprised. If she guessed correctly, Ding Ning would be able to communicate with the tree. She had indeed heard of such a thing in her previous life, but it was only regarded as a legend at that time, because she had never seen it before.

Look at the trees around, this is Ding Ning's eyeliner! Bai Lin was shocked, she didn't seem to notice that Ding Ning was following her. What Ding Ning wanted to know was not whether someone was following her, but about the mutant animals.

Bai Lin carefully imagined whether there were trees around when she used the space before, and then smiled wryly, the base was not built, how could it be possible to use the space in a place without trees? However, Bai Lin changed to another idea. In a previous life, I heard people say that plants can indeed communicate, but they emit a kind of electromagnetic wave, and isn't spiritual power also a kind of fluctuation? If you wrap yourself with psychic power, can you not let plants detect it? And now Bai Lin has been wrapping herself with mental abilities just in case.

This is a good time to experiment. The ghost knows whether there will be people like Ding Ning in the future. In order to prevent this, she would rather find out for Ding Ning and kill her when the time comes. Thinking of Bai Lin, she deliberately made a noise, and at the same time released a rabbit, she quickly moved to the other side.

Sure enough, seeing Ding Ning, she was stunned for a while, then looked around for a while, and hurriedly put her hand on top of a small grass again. Naturally, she saw a little light in her palm. Ten seconds later, Ding Ning seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and said to himself, "It turned out to be a rabbit!"

Bai Lin smiled, her mental ability was really useful, and now she was completely relieved, her mental ability was in the It has never disappeared at any time, which means that Ding Ning definitely did not discover her space ability. Squinting, Ding Ning couldn't stay!

puff! At this moment, a lighter suddenly appeared in Ding Ning's blank hand, lit it against the fragrant herb, and immediately threw it to the ground. The lighter in his hand disappeared and was replaced with a transparent glass cover that directly covered the burning incense.

Space Abilities? Magic is impossible. Ding Ning's actions one after another completely shocked Bai Lin.

Ding Ning saw that after all the grass was burnt, the glass cover was filled with smoke, and a flat wooden rattan lifted the entire glass cover at once, sealed the entire glass cover at the same time, held it in his hand and smiled happily. At this time, Bai Lin's rabbit had already arrived at her feet. "You smelled the fragrance too?" After speaking, he stepped on the rabbit's neck fiercely. With a creak, he heard the sound of the rabbit's neck breaking. After the rabbit spat out a mouthful of blood, it fell to the ground. Ding Ning lowered his body, lifted the rabbit up, turned his right hand, and the rabbit disappeared from his hand.

This time, Bai Lin could see clearly that it was the diamond ring in her fair hand. It was very small, and she thought she was wearing a platinum ring. When the rabbit was just released, the ring exuded an energy that she could feel. space ring? Staring at the ring, the diamond... Bai Lin was stunned for a moment, wasn't it the big diamond that was sold to Zhou's jewelry store before? The reason why Bai Lin knew was because the diamond ring exuded the same energy as when she put things into the space. However, Bai Lin's space is almost imperceptible. If it weren't for her current mental ability, it would be impossible to detect her space fluctuations.

Bai Lin patted her forehead, Yaya, it was a loss, she thought that the low diamond in the pool could only be used for decoration, so she didn't pay much attention. So how did they discover the ability to store a diamond? Since Ding Ning had it, and it was so small, it meant that Zhou had already discovered it before, otherwise the diamond would not be cut, otherwise the value would be low, and it would be a loss-making business.

It seems that the space ring that could not be realized in the previous life can be realized in this life because of her space.

In fact, the reason why Zhou's Jewelry Store found out was because of Zhou Guofeng. At that time, Zhou Guofeng was excited when he bought such a big diamond, and put the diamond on his bedside table. When he woke up the next day, he found that the room was much smaller. Things, the big closet at home is gone.

I thought the house was burglarized, and I hurriedly looked at the bedside table and found that the most precious diamond was not lost at all. This is very unreasonable, and when did the wardrobe move? When I was thinking about the wardrobe, the wardrobe suddenly appeared autonomously, and it was quietly put in place. Almost scared out Zhou Guofeng's heart attack, rubbed his eyes, it was really there, and even touched it, he was sure it was his wardrobe. Observing left and right, and other things, thinking about it, the same thing appeared, but this time he clearly saw that it was the diamond that was the ghost.

He suddenly remembered the dream he had last night. It seemed that the family moved, and he had to bring everything here... This time, he held up the diamond without wearing gloves, and instantly felt that the diamond was the same as the previous one. After repeated experiments , I was excited. It turned out that diamonds were something that could be stored, and the space inside was as big as his villa covering an area of ​​2,000 square meters.

So Bai Lin became the god in his heart, only gods have such supernatural things. Immediately thought of what Bai Lin said about collecting materials, she immediately took action. Originally, I didn't want to buy diamonds, but I didn't have enough liquidity, and the time when the gods said it was very short, so I could only sell half of the space diamonds, and the people who bought the diamonds were high-level people, and the work of confidentiality was extremely well done. Well, this kind of thing is a crime!

Naturally, Bai Lin didn't know this part, but it was just some guesswork.

At this time, Ding Ning watched the black smoke in the glass cover turn white, so he immediately threw it and ran quickly towards the other side.

Seeing this, Bai Lin immediately used the ice-type ability to wrap the smoke scattered in the air into small ice particles. Bai Lin rudely put it away and looked in the direction of Ding Ning, strangely small, A marble-sized ice bead used the wind energy to wave, and pinched it on the animal skin behind Ding Ning. She was thinking about letting her absorb the danger for them in the future. This is no chance!

After doing these things, Bai Lin walked in the direction of the Eurasian people like nothing else, and found an opportunity to make a space ring by herself, but before that, she still looked at the size of the diamond space. It would be a lie to say that he was not excited. Ding Ning also brought good news to Bai Lin.

"Boss, how, did you kill her?" Zhou Xi asked when Bai Lin came back.

"No, she's still useful!" Bai Lin smiled and met the curious eyes of several people!

"What's the use?" Ye Zi asked curiously.

"You'll know then!" Said here, Bai Lin directly took out a fist-sized diamond from the space. There is just a lack of explanation, and it is very good to push it to Ding Ning.

"What is this?" Ouya frowned, "Diamond?" It seems that it is useless in the end of the world...

"You will find out later, this is a good thing!" Said Bai Lin, took the package from her hand, and said Bai Lin. Lin was like magic, the package disappeared at once, and appeared again at once.

"I'll go, boss, don't say that it's not your space, but this diamond?" Ouya reacted instantly.

Bai Lin nodded to Ouya, "It is indeed this stone!"

"No way!" Zhou Xi stared at the diamond instantly with bright eyes.

"Why don't you try it!" Said Bai Lin and handed the diamond to Zhou Xi, "Just recite it in your heart!"

Zhou Xi was so excited when she took the diamond! However, he held the diamond for a while and didn't move. Her eyes were filled with grievances, "Is the boss making fun of me?"

Bai Lin touched her nose when she saw this, she thought she knew why. No wonder, everyone should have different mental fluctuations. And diamonds must have the function of recording mental fluctuations, just like recognizing the owner. Otherwise, everyone can store them. Isn't it the same for who owns the diamond ring? No wonder she couldn't see what was in Ding Ning's diamond ring.

Looking at the diamond ring in your hand, what should you do? How did the people of Zhou Xi Jewelry touch the spiritual power? Immediately staring at the injured diamond, her eyes flashed, since it was stored, the mental fluctuations should also be stored, so Bai Lin thought that she would not want it!

Sure enough, he would be able to use it when he gave it to Zhou Xi again. The previous Zhou Fengguo was also troubled by this. When he completely gave up on this, he took an oolong and others could actually use it, so he knew it. And this unowned diamond must be touched by the owner himself.

Seeing a few people instantly became excited, Bai Lin also laughed.

"Where did the boss come from?" Ouya asked.

"It came from Ding Ning's body! The ring on his hand is made of this thing, and it can also store things!" Xiao Feng said at this time.

"It seems that Ding Ning's identity is not simple! The boss can't let her live!" Zhou Xi clenched her fists with a look of resentment. There are so many things that he doesn't share with others. Look at his boss, this generous...

"You too Having said that her identity is not simple, if we kill her, how much trouble will there be in the future?" Bai Lin shook her head.

"Yes, she couldn't be allowed to live at that time!" Ye Ye absolutely agreed, she knew the power of the big family better than anyone, and it was absolutely impossible to cause much damage to the big family in the last days.

"Boss, you already have a countermeasure!" Ouya already knew when she looked at Bai Lin's calculating face.

"Well, I plan to use a knife to kill someone!" Bai Lin smiled, the scent of the fragrant vanilla was liked by many high-level mutant beasts, and Bai Lin started killing them from the beginning.

The mutated fragrant herbs have already attracted mutated animals. Originally, only mutated animals could smell it. After burning it, even Bai Lin could smell it, not to mention the animals hundreds of miles away, and she definitely looked better than her. Her mutant animal, otherwise she wouldn't burn with such satisfaction, obviously wanting her to die. After all, if she really encountered such a danger, Bai Lin would definitely face it alone in order to protect Ouya and others. So Ding Ning could see Bai Lin's character very clearly.

Can Bai Lin keep her alive? Without the scent of burning fragrant herbs, Bai Lin is not afraid or anxious! She has to wait slowly. Ding Ning was level 7, and when she encountered level 9, she burst the icicle, just in case she had any other cards and ran away. At that time, even if her family wants to check, it will not be worse than her head, reducing some trouble for the base.

In her previous life, she had heard that one of the four major bases had a big family with the surname Ding, which was particularly powerful. Just in case, Bai Lin can only do this.