Ding Ning's Secret

Bai Lin did what she said and started to cut the diamond in Zhou Xi's hand. Although the diamonds Bai Lin took out this time were not big, they were of much better quality than the diamonds sold to Zhou Guofeng before, which also indicated that there was a lot of room for the diamonds.

Several people knew that Bai Lin had a solution to Ding Ning, but also put down their minds and put their minds on the diamond.

"Let's rest first!" Bai Lin always knew the importance of rest. Besides, she still had her vigil at night, so she didn't want the rest by her side to be bad.

As soon as Zhou Xi heard this, she looked at the others, especially Ouya, and patted her head, "Aren't we getting too excited!"

"Well, it seems that the diamonds were not placed in your hands. I guess you are not at ease." Bai Lin shook her head at several people, "Okay, I will speed up!" The

diamond is huge, but it is very simple for Bai Lin who uses the eleventh-level wind energy to cut the diamond. The key is to have to Finding the inlaid jewelry, Bai Lin rummaged through the space. Finally found a few pendant accessories. Just fine to inlay.

Each cut diamond is not particularly large, so as not to be difficult to carry.

After the inlay was finished, Bai Lin wiped off her spiritual sense, and then gave one to the other four, and cut most of the remaining half, made a ring, and gave it to a few people again.

"Why two?" A large diamond pendant and a small diamond ring.

"How big is the diamond in Ding Ning's ring?" Bai Lin said angrily to Zhou Xi.

Zhou Xi patted his head in annoyance, "Yes, I saw her ring at the time, it was as small as the eye of a needle. It seems that this thing is also quite precious! The boss is still smart, hehe, I won't be special this time. Good things are put in the ring, and big diamonds are precious things. It is expected that those who know in the future, those who are going to kill people to take space, should not guess that space diamonds are also hanging around their necks!"

"Forget your quick reaction!" Ouya said to Zhou Xi with a smile, and then observed the two space diamond products in his hand, "The big one is twenty cubic meters! The small one is only two cubic meters?"

"Also It's too small!" Zhou Xi frowned and looked at the ring, "If you put a large mutant corpse in it, you won't be able to put it in!"

"At least you don't have to carry so many things!" Ye Zi stared at Zhou Zhou Xi said, "We didn't even have one cubic meter before, let's be content!" Then he happily put all the pots and other things into the space ring, and then put the clothes in the pendant hanging around his neck, "In the future, pack lightly and go into battle. , Hahaha."

"You better carry a bag to hide your eyes and ears! This thing is so precious, there is no guarantee that you will not meet someone who is better than you, and if you become greedy, your life will be over!" Ou Ya reminded.

"That's right! I forgot when I was excited!" Ye Zi heard that, and hurriedly took out the bag and began to put some things that were not there.

Xiao Feng's attention at this time was completely attracted by the ring and pendant in his hand. He kept experimenting with the energy of the space, and things disappeared and appeared in his hands. Then he looked at Bai Lin with firmness. It was absolutely precious, and she was so generous with her actions, and he was very moved. He never thought that Bai Lin would actually give him two pieces. Yes, he followed Bai Lin for the shortest time and was not as powerful as others. "Boss, swear to follow him from now on!"

This was the most solemn sentence Xiao Feng said in the past few years.

"No! Your lives are in your own hands!" Bai Lin is not the kind of person who wants to dominate people's lives, nor is she the kind of person with a strong desire to control. She still adheres to the principle that if others are good to her, she will be good to others. After three years of getting along, Xiao Feng is a person who can endure hardships and is down-to-earth. What happened to Yi Shanshan may have been a bit of a blow, and she was more silent than before.

After listening to Bai Lin's words, Xiao Feng naturally knew what she meant and nodded, "I won't take my own life lightly!"

"Okay, since the matter is over, let me keep the night watch, you all rest! You have just risen to the tenth level, and your body's energy seems to be running out!" said.

Others have no opinion at first sight. Ready to rest.

Bai Lin had already closed her eyes at this time. Now other people have space diamonds, and the level of several people is not low. Anyone who goes out will kill the master of the small base in seconds. In the past life, the treasures of heaven and earth discovered now are found in several places. It is better for a few people to act separately. This is also an opportunity for everyone. In the previous life, because of her low level, she just followed the soy sauce. In this life, since she knows it, she can't be cheap to others.

Besides, I can't always stand behind them in everything, and sometimes I have to let them fully appreciate the new rules formed in the end times!

Thinking about Bai Lin, she began to organize the space. Now her spiritual powers can enter and leave the space at will, divide all the food, and Bai Lin knows what everyone likes to eat. When the time is right, I will tell everyone the news. I think a few people will be very interested in Tiancaidibao. But it is impossible for him to tell them the geographical location in their face. This is obviously unreasonable, because Bai Lin has never been out of the base in their eyes. How can they know the terrain of the entire China?

Now that Ding Ning's space ring should be small, at most one cubic meter. And Bai Lin observed it, this diamond space ring also has the effect of keeping fresh, and it is constant temperature, so things shouldn't deteriorate in it, but there is a disadvantage, that is, it can't put any living things. In other words, any living things, including plants, cannot be put in it, so I saw Ding Ning kill the rabbit before putting it into the space ring. At the same time, she is not worried that she will take the fruit tree saplings from the base out of the base.

At this time, Ding Ning didn't know that her plan had been noticed by Bai Lin, and she even set a trap for her. He was roasting the rabbit leisurely, and the various seasonings in the space ring were taken by the opportunity when he was with Bai Lin before. As Bai Lin said, her space ring is only one cubic meter, so it can't hold much. But she kept all the fruits and vegetables that Bai Lin had distributed to her before, and she didn't plan to plant them. As for those animals that had not mutated, she exchanged some fruits and vegetables for them. Because she knows what the outside world lacks the most. After all, she has been out for the longest time and knows more. These things are enough for her to sell for a good price. Thinking of those crystal nuclei, Ding Ning laughed. As for the base, when she goes back, tell the family that everything on the island will belong to the family, so why should she care about the vegetables and fruits?

Thinking that Ouya will also look at him with admiration and fall in love with him, thinking about Ding Ning makes him laugh silly.

Ding Ning has many secrets. In addition to being able to communicate with the plants that are 200 meters away from her, her body can absorb any crystal nucleus for upgrading, which means that she has no crystal nucleus restrictions. In addition, her body was transformed by her long-disappeared father, and her body absorbed crystal cores extremely fast, so her upgrade speed far exceeded that of others. It took Bai Lin nearly four years to rise to the next level, and in her eyes, she was worse than herself! Especially thinking of her true abilities, she despised Bai Lin in her heart.

Early the next morning, Bai Lin and the others simply ate something, and at the same time gave the other people what they had distributed yesterday.

"Sister Bai Lin, I can't ask for these." Ye Ye objected first!

"If you don't have to, you think you'll be safe with me? If we encounter a powerful one, we will also act separately!" Bai Lin explained, "When you leave me, will you eat the corpses of mutant beasts every day? Animals like mutant rabbits are fine. If anything else, the meat of mutant beasts is very hard, and some have a strong smell, which is unpalatable and tight! If there is no fruit or milk, how can you live? Besides, I brought the ones I brought There are so many things that I can't finish it all by myself, could it be ruined?"

After listening to Bai Lin's words, several people had no choice but to take them with them. Just in case!

Ding Ning stared at the footsteps of several people at this time, looked at them in confusion, then glanced at his space ring and narrowed his eyes, when did they have rings? It's really hidden, and what is it for the base? If it's really for the base, why hide the space ring? Bai Lin is a selfish person! Ding Ning put a label on Bai Lin's body again. Some people can't always see their own shortcomings, maybe they know they have shortcomings, and in her own eyes, they are flawless.

For example, Lie selfishly concealed the light-type ability before, and what he thought in his mind was to preserve his own strength in order to help others. But the fact is that she is afraid of being called and drunk by people, so she will deal with the wounds of these low-level people, spend her energy, and be afraid of being hurt when she encounters danger. In the end, it wasn't because of the help of others that she was injured, and she did not receive treatment!

When Bai Lin and the others passed through the trap area she had designed before, and hurriedly lowered her body, there were many mutant beasts there, and then Ding Ning was confused, it shouldn't be! These are all low-level mutant beasts, the highest is level six, and a few people are more than enough to deal with them. Something was wrong, the plants here told her that there were indeed high-level mutant beasts infested during this time. Why can't you smell the scent?

Bai Lin's mental ability observed Ding Ning's expression, killing the mutant beasts and laughing, thinking she was really stupid, she had put some smoky ice particles here before, and when she left, she smashed the ice particles to attract A small number of mutant beasts. One is because their current team has a crystal core! The second is to confuse Ding Ning. After all, it was the trap she set up. If no mutant beasts came over, she would definitely be vigilant.

Is it a high-level mutant beast? Bai Lin thought in her heart that releasing a mental ability belonging to the thirteenth level would not let anyone notice it. She began to check the level of the mutant beasts around her, and then she narrowed her eyes. Yes, she found it. It is a tenth-level mutant tiger. Originally wanted to use the ninth level, but now the tenth level is better.

Without Ding Ning's knowledge, the ice beads stuck to her hem shattered instantly, and a white smoke came out of the icicles. Because of the air-conditioning, a lot of fragrance mixed with soda was pinched under Ding Ning's animal coat. constantly volatilizing.

After Bai Lin and the others had killed all the low-level mutant beasts and collected the crystal cores and corpse fur, they heard a thunderous howl, obviously a tiger roar, which everyone had heard.

Ye Zi, Zhou Xi, and Xiao Feng immediately blushed. It was obviously the coercion released by the tiger, which made several people very uncomfortable.

"Boss..." Zhou Xi knew that the tiger's level was not low and looked at Bai Lin.

"Don't worry!" Bai Lin said calmly.

"It's only level ten!" At this time, Eurasia was already level ten, so naturally it was not affected. But she was a little flustered, "Boss, the tiger's energy seems to be higher than mine!"

"I know!" Bai Lin nodded.

Since Ding Ning heard the tiger's roar, he smiled and was very happy. He said ruthlessly, "Bai Lin, you are not dead this time? This tiger is different from the past, it is a three-line tenth-level mutant beast!"

If Bai Lin knew The thought in Ding Ning's heart naturally said that he would suffer the consequences! She deserved to be so vicious in order to plot against Bai Lin.

As the wind approached, Bai Lin knew that the tiger had approached them, but in the blink of an eye the mutated tiger like a car came directly towards their front.

Zhou Xi, Ye Zi, Xiao Feng, and even Ou Ya were all tense. If it wasn't for Bai Lin, they would all have fled.

Bai Lin stood calmly on the spot, narrowing her eyes.

Ding Ning was excited, seeing that the tiger's big head was next to Bai Lin's head, but the tiger jumped over Bai Lin and came towards him. Ding Ning was stunned on the spot, seeing the tiger getting closer and closer to him, that was enough, the fear of death instantly made her react, her body immediately exuded a strong energy, and then she ran away behind her.

Bai Lin was shocked when she radiated energy. She actually concealed the level of her ability, which was obviously an eleventh-level ability. She didn't expect her to be so powerful. Bai Lin's sharp eyes flashed, she couldn't let her go, the threat to the base was too great, she would rather do it herself, maybe now the base is not as good as the so-called Ning family, but it will definitely surpass the Ning family in the future. She is afraid of hair!

"Boss, you..." Ouya saw Bai Lin suddenly heading in the direction where the tiger disappeared. And if he didn't feel wrong just now, the burst that erupted in that direction could be higher than him. If Ding Ning is really there, then her ability is actually higher than his own?

"You guys are waiting here!" Bai Lin said to several people seriously, and disappeared in a flash.

The remaining four looked at each other, but none of them went to find out. At this time, Ouya felt that her powers were too low compared to Bai Lin. As soon as the danger approached, she didn't even have the chance to follow her, and her stronger mind swelled again.

The three types of mutant tigers are speed ability, wind type ability, and gold type ability. Not to mention the speed, plus the superposition of wind type, the speed is extremely fast, and he quickly caught up with the eleventh-level Ding Ning. The tiger's eyes stared at Ding Ning closely.

Even though Ding Ning was at level 11 at this time, her fighting ability was only of the wood type, so she was obviously at a disadvantage against a level 10 mutant tiger. Otherwise, she wouldn't have to give up her mind to use the mutated herbs to set traps against Bai Lin, and she would kill Bai Lin directly. Besides, in Ding Ning's heart, Bai Lin was very evil, even though she was level 11, if she could not kill Bai Lin with the mutant beasts who could leapfrog the challenge, it would be good to test Bai Lin's ability, which just happened to let her implement the second plan. It can be said that Ding Ning is actually a very smart and cautious person, but he believes too much in the communication ability of the plant.

Seeing the tiger staring straight at him, as if he were a good tonic, Ding Ning's heart fluttered, and he took the lead.

"Ow!" The mutant tiger roared at Ding Ning and immediately dodged out, while the tornado it left behind was strangling the rattan with all its might. Next, the tiger spit out the golden awl and headed towards Ding Ning. Ding Ning was also dissatisfied with his actions, and used the rattan to dissolve the golden awl one by one. Every time he tried to wrap the rattan around the mutant tiger, it was flashed by its rapidity.

Bai Lin watched from the sidelines, waiting for the best time to prepare for a sneak attack, forgive her for being mean, she can only use this method to deal with vicious and mean people! The quickest way to go is the most effective, while checking your surroundings to make sure no one is nearby.

Finally, Bai Lin's chance came. It turns out that the tiger is not stupid. Since there is no way to break her tent, he directly bites the rattan. The rattan is sharp and full of toughness. With a wave of his big head, Ding Ning was led to the side.

When the figure was settled, the tiger was already in front of him, Ding Ning was stunned, and hurriedly filled his body with wood-type abilities.

Naturally, Bai Lin could see the rattan beside her quickly surrounding her like silkworm toast. At that moment, the lightning and lightning needles that Bai Lin had prepared in her hand moved towards Ding Ning's head. The layers of vines that were not yet tight entered Ding Ning's head accurately.

Zizi, a burning smell spread out in the air. The rattan around Ding Ning lost the energy control and immediately fell to the ground. At this time, the tiger didn't know what happened, but the scent was still there, and he swallowed Ding Ning directly.

"Zizi..." "Ow!"

Although the ice needles Bai Lin gave were small, the lightning inside was not small, because it was compressed energy. After the tiger ate Ding Ning, the lightning was completely released. Can a level-1 compressed lightning energy prevent a tenth-level tiger from pain? As soon as he howled, he could see the lightning power flashing on his body and the black smoke coming out.

Bai Lin twitched her mouth. The tiger was greedy for food, and walked out slowly. Seeing that the fur all over her body was scorched and turned into a black tiger, Bai Lin was speechless.

Tiger saw Bai Lin, confused, and immediately remembered something, knowing that he was greedy, causing him to look like he is now. Then the person in front of her doesn't feel like her power level at all. She wanted to get up, but the muscles in her whole body didn't obey her at all.

"Spit out that corpse, spare you!" Bai Lin said coldly to the tiger, but she didn't see any movement from the tiger after waiting for a long time, "Very good, I can only kill you and then cut open your belly. Take it yourself!"

"Ouch..." When Tiger heard that the human being in front of him was not a big talker, he hurriedly spat out his stomach. Tonic and life, or life is important. What's more, the person in front of him gave it an unfathomable feeling. It was only 15th grade away. After 15th grade, it can speak, and it can lead all beasts, but I don't want to die now!

Looking at the pitch-black corpse full of gastric mucus, Bai Lin felt disgusting for the first time, but she still used her mental ability to remove the ring from her hand and cleaned it with water in the space. The owner of the diamond ring died, and the mental fluctuations left in it also disappeared. She said to the mutant tiger under her, "You can do whatever you want with this corpse!"

Bai Lin didn't care about the tiger anymore, but just walked away. He sat down on a soft grass and took out all the items in Ding Ning's ring. Basically, most of them are fruits and vegetables, and there are also some skins, bones, and meat of mutant beasts. Then Bai Lin saw several notebooks, which she thought she used to keep track of things.

The more she looked down, the more angry Bai Lin became, she threw the book on the ground, and stepped on her feet in disgust.

Just as the tiger swallowed the corpse again, he felt a powerful coercion against him, and almost vomited it out again. To his surprise, its digestive ability was about to decline.

Bai Lin's anger is nothing but confirmation of her previous guess. This Ding Ning really had a very close relationship with Chen Bosheng. Chen Bosheng was actually Ding Ning's biological father, but Ding Ning's mother and Chen Bosheng divorced later. And Ding Ning followed her mother, who changed her surname to her mother's surname and her surname Ding.

Ding Ning was a premature baby, so his health was extremely poor. At that time, he almost died several times. As a doctor, Chen Bosheng naturally tried his best to save his only daughter. I don't know where I heard about X Potion, so I immediately joined the organization after learning about it. Because of the confidentiality, I divorced Ding Ning's mother and embarked on a journey to find someone to experiment until I met Bai Lin. That's why I stopped at the Milky Way Village.

The reason for leaving before the end of the world was because Ding Ning found her. She was in W City at that time, and her body was about to lose its support. Fortunately, he had drawn a lot of blood from Bai Lin before. In other words, Ding Ning was able to live to the present and even changed his physique. Everything was done with Bai Lin's blood. No wonder she had to draw blood once before, but it turned out to be a voluntary blood donation for his daughter. And Ding Ning's ability broke out very early. When she met the baboon, she was already a fifth-level ability user. You can imagine how good she is.

Bai Lin touched the broken hair on her forehead. The notepad did not write the name of the owner of the blood, which means that Ding Ning didn't know that she was her former savior. Even if she knew that she would kill herself more urgently, because Her ridiculous pride and jealousy. After all, there is a sentence in it, "I can rest assured knowing that she may be dead, so that no one will find out my secret!" This was Chen Bosheng's evasion when she asked Chen Bosheng.