Solving the Water Problem

Ouya and Miao Cuihua quickly got into the car.

When the flat-headed man and the others were getting dressed and ready to drive, they saw a car roaring past them as if there were no stones on the ground.

"Brother Yang, their car is really good!" One of the younger men, about 26 years old, said enviously.

"Ah Feng, if you have time to envy others, you might as well practice your marksmanship more. Don't miss your shot at critical moments." Another bald man shook his head.

"Don't worry, I will be fine with Ah Feng!" The man who called Ah Feng started the car and was about to leave. Several vans hiding behind also came out at this time, following behind the off-road vehicle.

The urban area is not far from where Bai Lin is, Ouya and others have already prepared their weapons, just in case, "Boss, there must be a lot of zombies in the urban area, we are sure to pass through the urban area. "

Although there are many zombies in the urban area, there are also a lot of things, so it's time to make up for it. But we're not going to drive there. There are a lot of independent villas recently. Let's go there to rest first, and then go to The urban area."

Miao Cuihua nodded in approval, "If we really encounter a zombie group, do we have a car, do we..."

"Aunt Miao, although the streets in the urban area are wide, there are many zombies, so drive a car. On the contrary, it is inconvenient to escape." Finally, Bai Lin stopped the car in front of a gray villa with iron bars.

She took out the samurai sword from her backpack and said to Miao Cuihua who was about to get out of the car: "Aunt Miao, you are guarding the car. If you lose, you drive!"

Miao Cuihua nodded, "You two be careful!"

Bai Lin kicked the electronic iron door with her feet, her original intention was to open the lock, but she kicked the entire door open.

"Roar!" Perhaps a loud noise was heard, and a tearing roar came from the villa.

"Boss, this doesn't look like a zombie!" Ouya stared at Bai Lin. Fortunately, I checked the vicinity, and there were no other houses and zombies. Otherwise, Miao Cuihua outside would definitely be in danger.

"Three zombie beasts!" Bai Lin frowned. "It should be a domestic pet."

"The rich people's bad taste!" ...

"You deal with one alone!" After speaking, Bai Lin kicked the main door again. With a bang, the door was kicked open immediately, but no serious damage was suffered. It was obvious that Bai Lin showed mercy.

"Roar!" Just behind the door, three zombies turned into dogs whose prototypes could no longer be seen. They were covered in blood, and there was rotten flesh on the corners of their four-lobed mouths. It should be the flesh and blood of the owner of this villa.

Bai Lin held the knife across her chest and gestured to Ouya, who quickly took a few steps back when she saw this. The yard of the villa was very large. With Bai Lin by her side, Ouya naturally let go. skill.

Jumping up, Bai Lin went from facing the zombie dogs to the back of them. At the same time, because a few were close together, Bai Lin hurt two of them with a single stroke of the samurai sword. As a result, the two zombie dogs were chasing Bai Lin closely.

The other is facing Eurasian, the zombie dog's body is still the same size as before, so the speed is extremely fast, Eurasian is almost injured, and dodging is very embarrassing.

Because of her amazing eyesight and her own speed, Bai Lin was very handy in dealing with them. She quickly killed two zombie dogs and obtained a transparent crystal nucleus the size of a marble.

I used my mental ability to investigate a few meters nearby, and I was relieved when I found no other zombies and animals. At this time, Eurasia also gradually adapted to the speed of the zombie dog, so Bai Lin rushed to the house. When he was inside, he solved the zombie dog and married the crystal nucleus, and he was quite embarrassed. Knowing that Bai Lin was going to investigate first, he turned around and gestured to Miao Cuihua.

Seeing this, Miao Cuihua drove in the car.

Bai Lin was busy in the kitchen while they were still coming in. She found a large basin and filled it with water. At the same time, she took out all the stinky food in the refrigerator, distributed the food in the space, and dealt with it early. meat. Then he walked outside as if nothing had happened, "I saw that there was no problem."

Because the zombie dog stayed in the villa, and it was a closed space, the smell was very strong. All windows open.

"Wow! It's developed, I didn't expect that the things here are not rotten, so fresh." Ouya took out an apple from the refrigerator, "Come on boss, there are fruits, milk, and vegetables and meat in it, it looks very fresh. ."

Miao Cuihua ran over excitedly. All day, they ate steamed buns. I don't know if it was because of the hurry. The appetite of several people was increasing. Are you excited?

"Strange, why is this happening." The refrigerator was clearly out of power. The food wasn't rotten...

"There is a generator in the basement of the villa, I think it must have been a power outage for the past two days!" Bai Lin also walked over and explained.

Miao Cuihua suddenly realized, "Aunt Miao, hurry up and cook, you are starving to death!" Ou Ya said coquettishly.

Miao Cuihua was also hungry, so she naturally started to do it. Fortunately, there was still water left at the host's house.

"Aunt Miao, there is not only this basin of water, but there are several buckets in the bathroom, which should have been left by the owner before he died, so the water in the car will be left behind."

"Boss, I think we should put some water in the car. Just in case." Eurasia suggested.

"Okay, but let's clean it up!" Bai Lin looked at the unpleasant stench of blood on her body, and finally said it, and made a decision at the same time.

Ouya was taken aback, the boss has always been against wasting water...

Bai Lin didn't speak. Picking up a basin and waving her hand, she saw a stream of water appearing towards her hand.

"Old...Old...Old..." Ou Ya stared at the steady stream of water in Bai Lin's hands in surprise.

"Maybe it's a supernatural power!" Bai Lin stopped after filling the basin. The work water was removed from the spring in the space.

"Boss!" Ouya stared at Bai Lin with bright eyes, happiness, happiness! The boss actually has a water ability in addition to his mental ability, so he can tell him what kind of shit he had to meet the boss, and thanks to his stalking, he is really fiery. "When did the boss appear?"

"Last night." Bai Lin said and saw Miao Cuihua coming out of the kitchen at this time. She looked at Bai Lin in surprise, and she heard the sound of water running in the kitchen. With Eurasian ghost screams.

"Although our water use will not be a problem in the future, we still save it, because my current ability can only release a bucket of water a day!" Bai Lin didn't want to develop the habit of wasting water resources because of this, and wait until the majority of human beings Let's talk about it when there is an ability. After all, many people have water ability.

Seeing Bai Lin's slightly pale face, the two hurriedly helped her onto the sofa, "Lin Lin, there is no shortage of water now, you should use this power less often. If zombies come at this time, it will be dangerous. Okay ."

Ouya nodded in agreement, "Boss, can you tell us what the body looks like when you have supernatural powers?" I'm a little embarrassed, boss has awakened two supernatural powers, and he has one None

of them... At this time, they naturally don't know that it is a great blessing to have supernatural abilities, let alone several kinds.