Confrontation 1

Clang! Bang! - the teapot in Xiaojie's hand was thrown to the ground.

Ding Xue was already fascinated by seeing such a beautiful man, and always used him to compare with Lei Xing in her heart. There was no exception. The appearance was superb, each with its own characteristics, but when she heard that this man was a member of the Lightning Mercenary Corps After the elder, the greed in her heart flashed. When she married Lei Xing of the Lightning Corps, she would be Lei Xing's wife and the boss of the Lightning Corps. By that time, she was using some methods. Become your own lover? Thinking of this, Ding Xue felt comfortable all over, and there is no regret for such a beautiful man to accompany him in this life.

But just when Ding Xue fell into the fantasy of hugging with two stunningly beautiful men, a dramatic scene happened. She remembered what Bai Lin said indignantly before, and later asked the people from the mercenary group. , know the beginning and the end. Looking at Jing Beibei in front of him, Bai Lin's eyes were not only disdain, but contempt!

"Should Miss Bai Lin explain?"

"What?" Bai Lin simply didn't leave. Since people came here on purpose to take revenge, there is no need for a fight, so what is she afraid of?

Tang Liu was speechless in shock at this time, tremblingly pointed at the thin man Yansong, and the person who looked at him respectfully, and said with a trembling voice, "What did you call him?"

"He It's our boss, is there a problem?" Yansong laughed hilariously!

Bai Lin frowned. She didn't know if it was because Tang Liu was too shocked, or because she couldn't believe it or she was angry at Bai Lin's previous deceitful words. She held Bai Lin's arm so tightly that she was about to squeeze it. broken.

"Miao Lin, you bastard, is this your fiancé?" Tang Liugui screamed, and Bai Lin's eardrums were about to burst. "Wretched? Lustful? Fifties?"

Tang Liu really ran to Jing Bei Bei's side this time and stared hard at it for a full minute, staring at Jing Bei who wanted to shoot her out. Tang Liu actually turned around, grabbed Bai Lin excitedly, and pushed it in front of Jing Bei Bei. If it wasn't for Bai Lin's good balance, she would probably fall on Jing Bei Bei's body.

"Mr. Jing, my family Miao Lin has absolutely no intention of breaking the marriage. You two will find a time to get married. I'll be the first to drink the wedding wine!"

Pfft - Yansong and several people who were drinking water directly sprayed the water in their mouths came out.

Even Han Yu, who has always been elegant and more expensive than your son, showed such an expression as he expected. He wanted to take a sip of tea, but he was also stimulated by Tang Liu's words and coughed.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Although Shangguan Qiu knew that he was not worthy of Jing Northwest, he couldn't help but insult her male god Miao Lin, who was about to die.

"Isn't it?" Tang Liu looked at Shangguan Qiu puzzled, and then pointed at Yansong, "He said it himself a few nights ago, the splendid love between his family head and Miao Lin, and Bai Lin two days ago. What they said all proved that the two had adultery...cough...love! Miao Lin has a problem with her vision, so she misread it, and now I, as my sister, will decide for her!"

Bai Lin's eyes In a flash, she didn't feel that Tang Liu's nerves were so thick at this time, Xiaojie could see it, could she not see it? Maybe she would have believed it if she hadn't held her hand so hard. She is helping herself.

"So that's how it is!" A smile flashed in Han Yu's eyes, "Northwest, why are you hiding such a thing from my brother? There's nothing to be embarrassed about!"

Ding Xue, who had been beside him the whole time, stared. Eyes, no... It shouldn't be like this, this Bai Lin was clearly lying before, but it is undeniable that Yansong also said the same thing. She was a little unsure if the two were related. Looking at Han Yu, Ding Xue was not a brainless person who only knew that her head was dazzled by jealousy, which would give Han Yu a bad impression. So very sensible and did not speak. Let's look at Jing Beibei and the high-level subordinates behind him. Is this someone an elder of a mercenary regiment can equip? A light suddenly flashed in his mind, and his heart skipped a beat, wouldn't he be the one who came out there? If that's true... what is the wife of the head of the Lightning Mercenary Group? Does she want to consider giving up Lei Xing to change him?

No, Ding Xue denied it in her heart. It seemed that they all knew each other, so Lei Xing should not only be the head of the regiment... Thinking of this, Ding Xue was obviously getting more and more excited, excited for the secret she discovered, and for the future Excited about life, I immediately glanced at Bai Lin, who had been calm, and clenched her hands under the table. It seemed that this Miao Lin was not only appreciated by Han Yu, but also seemed to have something to do with her. Seeing that she is not a strong person, she made a decision in her heart... She can't let anyone stand in her way.

If Bai Lin knew what Ding Xue was thinking at this time, she would definitely applaud. At the same time, she looked at Ding Xue even more, she obviously knew a lot more than Ding Ning.

"Have you misunderstood Miss Tang, my boss and this..." Yu She sorted out his complacent appearance, and then looked at Bai Lin with disdain, then quickly turned his eyes away, as if he saw something that wasn't dirty. "This Miss Miao Lin is not familiar! As for the things my colleague said last time, it was actually made to make you laugh!" "To make fun of the

boss's affairs, Mr. Jing is a good way to govern." Bai Lin waved Opening Tang Liu's hand, he casually found a chair in the dining room and sat down comfortably. A few people from Jingxiong are not far away.

"Sister Miao Lin!" Xiaojie looked at Bai Lin worriedly, because many people from the mercenary group entered the restaurant at this time, and she didn't know who was suing.

Bai Lin shook her head at Xiaojie, indicating that he didn't need to come over.

"Why did Miss Miao Lin take it seriously?" Yansong's face was very dark, and he had to say this because he was slandered in his heart.

"Really?" Bai Lin spread her hands and said as a matter of course, "It's true!"

"You are shameless!" When Shangguan Qiu heard the atmosphere, she dared to admit it in front of so many people, completely insulting her head Son.

Jing Beibei didn't speak, You Han's eyes stared at Bai Lin.

"I'm twenty-five years old this year, how old is Mr. Jing? It's older than me, right? It's old for me! Is it wretched... Mr. Jing is not wretched now, because you didn't see it when I was wretched. Lust... I can't say it in front of everyone!" He even glanced at Shangguan Qiu, who made her a woman, and she looks so coquettish, of course, adding that the tone to himself just now was quite inconsiderate. good. Bai Lin's meaning is very simple, the female subordinate of Jingbei is actually his ban on corruption.

As for Bai Lin's ability to open her eyes and talk nonsense, those who know her have a higher understanding of her. Shangguan Qiu can't wait to tear her mouth apart!

"You can't be too shameless!" Yu She's expression was also not good.

"How can I be shameless? You guys bully me and you can't let me tell everyone, so it's natural?" Bai Lin showed a desperate expression.

"You..." Iwamatsu stood up.

"What are you and me? You can make fun of your boss at will, but please don't take me with you in the future!" Bai Lin blamed Yansong unceremoniously. Immediately, he glanced at Shangguan Qiu, who was about to speak, "And you, you were so embarrassed by what I said, what's the matter, trying to kill someone while your power level is higher than me? Come on. Come to my neck!"

It was rare for those watching the fun to see the previously calm woman looking at those people with an angry look on her face. Where did this come from? Moreover, the palm of Shangguan Qiu did gather green abilities, obviously wanting to make a move, and everyone seemed to understand.

Shangguan Qiu really wanted to kill this woman now, but after what she said, so many people were staring at him, making it difficult for her to take action, but it was difficult to get rid of the bad anger in her chest if she didn't do it. .

"Papapa..." Suddenly the quiet restaurant remembered the applause, and everyone looked in the direction of the source of the sound, just to see a slender black figure that looked like a god, but was unusually cold. The thin lips lifted lightly, "Miss Miao Lin's mouth is really powerful!"

Bai Lin pursed her lips, paused, and her body immediately exuded a fierce breath, "You want to kill me?"

As soon as Bai Lin's aura came out, many people gave her a high look. Although her power level was not high, her aura was even inferior to tenth-level Zhang Chong. Jing Beibei stood up and looked even more slender, "I remember that I have a duel

with Miss Miao Lin that has not yet been completed. When does Miss Miao Lin plan to start?"

, even if it was said at the time as a last resort, but... "When I level up to the level of equality with you, I will definitely fight you!"

Jing Beibei had already walked into Bai Lin, with a height of 1.9 meters. Bai Lin, who is 1.6 meters tall, is staring at her condescendingly. Because the distance between the two is relatively close, Jing Beibei can clearly see Bai Lin's delicate and fair little face, her indifferent eyes and her long curly eyelashes. .

"Wait until you reach my level? Is Miss Miao Lin trying to procrastinate?"

Bai Lin could feel the breath of Jing Beibei's words sprayed onto her face, itching with a clear mint smell. Bai Lin's eyes were a little hazy, a little blurry, staring at Jing Bei's thin lips that opened and closed, pink and tender lips. No, don't think about it... Yaya, this is too unhygienic. If he eats garlic and doesn't stink to death, in order to keep her awake, Bai Lin finally got her mind back under her wild thoughts. After rubbing his stiff neck after raising his head, he took a few steps back, "I didn't say the exact duel time!"

"So, Miss Miao Lin is actually lying to me and wants to get... "Speaking of which, he suddenly shot and grabbed Bai Lin's left wrist, revealing the little gold on his hand. But with just one glance, Xiao Jin followed Bai Lin's arm and climbed into her shoulder from the clothes.

This golden flood dragon is a level 15 mutant beast, and its speed is naturally extremely fast, so everyone did not see the golden flood dragon or the golden bracelet on Bai Lin's wrist.

"What do you get? Mr. Jing, please let go of my hand!" Bai Lin stared at Jing Beibei, thinking that Xiao Jin had become smarter! In fact, when Xiao Jin saw Jing Beibei, he was already on guard, because he found that the man seemed to be stronger again. When he saw his hand coming towards Bai Lin's wrist, where it was, he was ready.

Seeing this, Jing Beibei had no choice but to let go of Bai Lin's delicate and silky wrist. Wouldn't it be possible to tear her clothes off in front of everyone? Thinking of this, Jing Beibei unconsciously looked at Bai Lin's body, and the delicate feeling on her wrist just now seemed to be still normal, that fair and soft skin... busy calming her mind, her expression became even colder.

Bai Lin rubbed her sore wrist and muttered, "Isn't it rude?"

Everyone twitched, all looking at Jing Beibei with strange eyes.

Jing Beibei knew that he had suffered another loss, but it was this woman who gave it to him. His expression turned cold again.

"Hahaha..." At this moment, Han Yu couldn't bear it anymore. It was the first time he saw Jingbei collapsed. If he guessed correctly, he should have suffered two losses on her hands. It seems that Jiaolong is also on Bai Lin's body, "Northwest, why should a big man embarrass a little girl? There are so many beauties here, you can choose!"

Han Yu's words came out, and Bai Lin said before. After some remarks, and now this is out again, many women have begun to scratch their heads and pose at Jingbei, and the girls from the mercenary group are bolder, especially those from the Qingluan mercenary group.

"Mr. Jing..."

"Go away!"

However, a beautiful woman from the Qingluan Mercenary Corps approached him at a distance of one meter, but when she opened her mouth, Jing Beibei threw her sleeves and slammed it directly on the wall of the restaurant. , not only that, but also smashed through the wall.

"You..." After all, she was a member of her own mercenary group, so Yuan Jiao couldn't just sit back and ignore her. At the same time, she was glad that she didn't gallant him just now.

"Deputy Head Yuan, you'd better think about whether he can offend you!" Han Yu reminded kindly.

Yuan Jiao didn't dare to speak anymore, she hurriedly let someone help the injured woman, and handed over, "Deputy Head Han, since there is no more Qingluan mercenary group here, then we will leave first! "Speaking of which, he threw his sleeves angrily and left. At the same time, he glanced at Bai Lin when he was leaving, her relationship with Jing Beibei was not simple, it was not a love-hate relationship between lovers at all, then...

"It's not fun to look at!" Bagan also came out at this time, "Vice Han Head, Deputy Head Zhang, our Thunder Tiger mercenary group has been away for a while, and it's time to go back. Farewell here!" After speaking, he took all the younger brothers and left.

Zhang Chong glanced at Bai Lin, and then frowned at Tang Liu who was standing not far away. He really didn't understand what was going on here, but Bai Lin and the powerful man named Jing Bei seemed to be a little bit different. origin. It's also a private matter. They are not good at joining together, "Tang Liu."

"Head of the regiment, Miao Lin was the one from our Corps before returning to the Huaxia base!" Tang Liu knew what Zhang Chong wanted to say.

Zhang Chong was interrupted, but it was hard to say, so he stood there.

At this time, Jing Beibei had a frosty expression on his face, thinking that he couldn't be better today, but the brother in front of him seemed to have a high look at the woman, and the words he just said were obviously trying to protect her, "Yu, don't forget. Your identity!" Hidden families do not marry secular women!

Han Yu naturally knew that Jingbei was reminding him that this is the tradition of a hidden family, and no one would break it. "Of course I know!" Han Yu said with a smile, but for some reason, he was a little conflicted, but he didn't care. .

"Let's go!" Jing Beibei stopped talking when he saw it. Before leaving, he passed by Bai Lin's side, "The next time I see you, it's better to be alive!"

Bai Lin naturally heard the man's words, revealing a pure white His teeth smiled brightly, "Of course it will last longer than you, after all, you are older than me!" As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a creaking sound, which was obviously the sound of his fists clenched tightly.

Bai Lin laughed unceremoniously at the back of his leaving. She knew what he meant by what he said was that he would keep the account in his heart, and he would get it back when he found an opportunity.

After a few people left the base, Shangguan Qiu couldn't bear it anymore, "Why didn't the boss kill her?"

"Shangguan Qiu!" Uncle Hao obviously did not agree with Shangguan Qiu's questioning, and shook his head at her, "Master does things How can the subordinates be able to manage."

"But Uncle Hao..." When did Shangguan Qiu follow Jing Beibei and receive this kind of insult.

"Young Master Han wants to protect her!" Uncle Hao never said anything, but all the expressions on the scene were in their eyes. In Han Yu's eyes, he was obviously interested in the woman, and he didn't know whether it was good or bad. Of course, at this time, he did not expect that his family boss was also a little abnormal!

After hearing Uncle Hao's words, the others did not dare to say anything. Naturally, they couldn't understand the matter between their boss and Han Yu. After all, it was their boss's private matter.

As soon as Jing Beibei and others left, the restaurant was completely empty.

"Sit!" Han Yu pointed to the seat and said to Bai Lin, who raised her eyebrows and glanced at Han Yu. But still sat down.

Bai Lin knew that Tang Liu and several people must have doubts in their hearts. Anyway, the other mercenary groups have left now, and Han Yu should have already known that the woman is him, and the people here are not Ding Xuezhi. Besides, the others are familiar people.

"Miao Lin..." Tang Liu looked at Bai Lin, just a while ago she felt that she didn't know Bai Lin anymore.

"Are you afraid?" Bai Lin glanced at the person behind Tang Liuji with a gentle smile on her face.

Tang Liu Yangjian and others shook their heads first. But in the end, Tang Liu took a step forward, "Is the Golden Flood Dragon actually in your hands?" She thought about it for a long time and finally came up with a lot of loopholes.

Ding Xue's eyes widened when she heard this, and she immediately reacted. She suppressed the shock in her heart. Yes, she was shocked. She was even more shocked than just knowing Lei Xing's identity. Fortunately, she didn't speak. How could she have expected what was in front of her? The woman was actually the eleventh grade woman. There was a trace of blood in Bai Lin's eyes. She didn't expect that the woman she despised would deceive her too, it was really hateful.

"Yes!" Bai Lin didn't want to hide them, lest they be exposed when they were exposed, which would make them unprepared and vulnerable to criticism. After thinking about it, he patted his shoulder, and Xiao Jin slid down Bai Lin's wrist, and then lay in Bai Lin's white palm like a big golden earthworm with four sharp claws.

"Is this the Golden Flood Dragon?" Yang Jian took a step forward, obviously unable to understand that the golden Flood Dragon, which was over 40 meters tall, looked like this. Xiaojie on the side has already shown a very disgusting expression. As a simple young man, it is naturally unimaginable that he has not seen Xiao Jin's original appearance.

Even Han Yu has broken again. Staring at Bai Lin's hands that were rolled up like a golden lump... I really couldn't get any interest. Instead, he was even more interested in Bai Lin. After all, the Golden Flood Dragon became like this when she got it. What kind of skill did she use to get it?

At this time, no one knew that the mutant beasts of level 15 could talk and change their size. These things would have to wait until three years later, when there were generally more animals at level 15, to solve today's confusion.

"Then... aren't you a level 11 power user?" Yang Jian glanced at how small the Golden Flood Dragon had become, but he didn't ask the reason. These were all Bai Lin's personal affairs, and they were not easy to ask, so they turned to ask someone else. a problem.

Bai Lin didn't speak, but released her own mental ability barrier. Soon the seventh-level aura continued to rise, and finally stopped at the eleventh level. For these things, they will know sooner or later, but they are only able to adjust and conceal their abilities when they reach the fifteenth level.

Everyone looked at Bai Lin in shock, and suddenly felt that what they said before had become a laughing stock. Somewhat annoyed.

"I'm sorry!" Bai Lin sincerely apologized to everyone upon seeing this. Then he said solemnly, "I hope you will be able to distance yourself from me in the future!"

"Miao Lin..." Tang Liu didn't know what to say.

Zhang Chong looked at Bai Lin's dark eyes, and nodded after a while, "Okay, our Raging Fire Mercenary Group has nothing to do with Miao Lin!"

"Brother Zhang!" Tang Liu didn't understand Zhang Chong.

"Tang Liu, do you really think the Qingluan mercenary group and the Leihu mercenary group are fools?" Bai Lin said, pouring a glass of warm water for herself and taking a sip, "They are waiting for me on the road now. "

What do you mean..."

"They know that the Golden Flood Dragon is in my hands, and because of Jingbei and Deputy Head Han, they dare not take action here! But they can kill me on the road!" Bai Lin said indifferently . She forgot to tell them that the Golden Flood Dragon is alive, and has become her supernatural beast little brother, able to fly through the clouds, unless they can arrange traps into the sky, otherwise they wait! So Bai Lin didn't worry about it, that's why she didn't want to hide it.

Tang Liu originally wanted to say that she wanted to help, but looking at the Golden Flood Dragon that Bai Lin was able to deceive from Jing Beibei's hands, with the addition of the eleventh-level ability, and the Golden Flood Dragon, she would definitely be able to handle it by herself. She might even pull her hind legs when she went, so she had to swallow the words back in her mouth.

"Would you like to come with us?" Han Yu saw that she had already poured a few glasses of water and drank it. It seemed like it was delicious with added sugar. He looked at the water in his own glass and took a sip. The corners of his mouth were unconscious. cocked.

"No need, I've already troubled you enough today!" Bai Lin knew that Jing Beibei was able to let her go so quickly must have his credit, she picked up the teacup, "I wrote down today's kindness, he will definitely repay him if he needs it. With you!" As he spoke, he gently touched the glass in his hand. Then he drank it all in one go.

Han Yu didn't know what to think when he looked at Bai Lin, who was bold at this time, but there was definitely a sincere smile in his eyes. He also drank the cup of tea with a sip, which was already a promise of the kindness that Bai Lin said.

"Then I'll leave first!" Bai Lin said and got up.

"Miao Lin!" Tang Liu took Bai Lin's hand, very reluctant and worried.

Although Bai Lin lied to them, she has never done anything bad to them. Not only that, she also helped them set up tents, cook and cook, without the slightest rejection. Now that something happens to people, the first thing that comes to mind is to let them leave their relationship with themselves. They didn't know how to describe the mood at this time. It's just that he didn't express it as frankly as Tang Liu.

Bai Lin clenched Tang Liu's hand gently, and then pulled out her hand from Tang Liu's wide eyes, "Everyone take care!"

Yang Jian looked at Bai Lin's back, not knowing what he was thinking. Tang Liu patted on the shoulder, "Don't worry, she will be fine!"

Tang Liu nodded mechanically, then closed his eyes and clenched his hands.

When the two held hands before, there was a hard ring in Bai Lin's hand, and it stayed in her hand when she pulled out her hand. If she didn't guess the hard ring If it's wrong, it's a big diamond ring. She doesn't underestimate that ring, so she checked it out, and it turned out to be a twenty cubic meter space ring. Look, for fear of showing a hint of shock.

"Deputy Captain Zhang, why don't we leave together?" Han Yu looked at Bai Lin's teacup on the table, wondering what he was thinking.

Zhang Chong naturally wouldn't reject Han Yu's kindness. After all, Bai Lin had left his team. It was inevitable that some people would not believe what he said, saying that he shielded Bai Lin and occupied the golden dragon. It would be much easier if there was Han Yu from the Lightning Mercenary Group. After all, no one dared to mess around in front of him. He also knew that what Han Yu said should be because of Bai Lin's face!

Bai Lin naturally believed that Han Yu would handle the matter of the Raging Fire Mercenary Group, so she was not worried. And she didn't leave the base immediately, but found a simple hotel to take a rest. She wanted to sleep today, but the incident of Jingbei made her tired and panic. The contents in the ring given to Tang Liu before can be regarded as compensation for their loss. As for the other mercenary groups, I'm sorry!

At this time, the two groups of people outside the city were indeed ambushed after going out for a certain distance.

"Deputy Head Bagan, why are you doing this!" Yuan Jiao stared at Bagan in confusion.

"What do you do, what do I do!" Bagan said gruffly.

"Hehehe..." Yuan Jiao laughed lightly when she heard this, and this laughter carried a hint of frivolity that she had never shown before, "It seems that the deputy head of Bagan is also a smart person! Why don't... how about our cooperation? Golden Jiaolong Such a big, half of a mercenary group is just right!"

Bagan stared at Yuan Jiao for a while with big bull-eyed eyes, and then thought of the fire mercenary group that might have obtained the golden dragon, and then thought of the eleventh-level Bai Lin, Finally nodding, "Okay! I'll go with Deputy Head Yuan!" The

two undoubtedly reached an agreement, just waiting for Bai Lin to be arrested!

The secret of the twenty-seventh Ouyang family is

not to blame the people of these mercenary groups for thinking about the Golden Flood Dragon so much. If they just wanted to get the crystal nucleus before, but I heard Zhu Wei say that the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon can be upgraded, it would be different. . If there is the blood of the golden dragon, the entire mercenary group can be sublimated once. So they would rather use some despicable means at all costs. Now they offend the Fire Mercenary Group and they are not afraid of the mercenary group's revenge. After all, what are you afraid of after using the blood of the Golden Flood Dragon to upgrade?

Ding Xue and Han Yu originally wanted to go back to Huaxia Base to see Lei Xing, but after learning about Bai Lin's news today, they planned to go back to Baifeng Base to inform the family and see what the family had arranged. Clenching her hands, she always felt that Bai Lin would not get rid of it, and she felt uneasy.

At this time, Zhang Chong was looking at the space ring that Bai Lin gave him. After checking it once, he looked at Tang Liu in shock and surprise, his hand holding the ring trembled, "This... this is what that little guy Miao Lin left for us?"

Tang Liu nodded, "Could it be that I can conjure it up in the air by myself ? these things?"

I saw that most of the space rings were vegetables and various fruits, as well as some crystal nuclei, not only that, but also some unmelted ice thorns in the basin, and those ice thorns had a lot of blood on them, You don't have to look to know what kind of blood it is. That's right, it was Bai Lin who saw that the ice thorns she made after suppressing the Golden Flood Dragon pierced into its body. The ice thorns naturally came out with its blood, and Bai Lin gave some to Zhang Chong.

As for the rest are some daily necessities and various seasonings, those seasonings are seasonings for which humans have not yet found substitutes.

Zhang Chong said in a somewhat lost soul, "Who is this Miao Lin?"

"No matter who it is, I have already regarded her as my sister anyway!" Tang Liu said these words very firmly.

Tang Liu was a twenty-eight-year-old professional elite before the end of the world. She has a straightforward personality, but she is neat in her work. It is rare for a senior in the workplace to see such a simple person who is willing to endure hardship, so she promoted her position. After years of prostitution in the workplace, how can he be an idiot? It is another aspect of Zhu Wei that is jealous of her. So in the previous restaurant, when I saw Yansong yelling at Jingbei, I already guessed some real images. So as Bai Lin thought, the reason why she said those words at that time was to help Bai Lin in disguise, and she was also joking. After all, for her, Jing Beibei's ability is really unfathomable, and every time she gets close to him, she has a feeling of wanting to admire him. The only way to resist was to hold Bai Lin's arm tightly. At this time, she also knew that it was the strong one. And she and Bai Lin don't seem to be in the same world anymore... At that time, she was still a little lost.

Zhang Chong was silent when he heard Tang Liu's oath. He now feels that the reason why Bai Lin gave himself the things in the space ring was just to see Tang Liu's face. "I feel like I owe her a lot!"

Yang Jian had been standing aside and didn't speak since he looked at the contents of the ring.

Bai Lin fell asleep at this time and woke up the next night. She wasn't afraid of being followed, because she used her mental ability to shield her. Even if others wanted to follow her, it would take a lot of effort. The point was that there was no one with higher abilities than her, so she was even more unscrupulous.

Open the window and look at the sky outside, the moon is sparse, with a hint of dark clouds, it seems that the weather will not be very good tomorrow. Then take a shower and eat something. Sure enough, with a Golden Flood Dragon with a higher level than himself, there is no way to enter the space and can only take things out of the space. Bai Lin couldn't help laughing and laughing, think about it, forget it, can't let the golden dragon leave her now?

Seeing that Bai Lin made hot white rice and various dishes with her bare hands, the golden dragon's eyes widened.

When Bai Lin saw it, she thought it was going to eat too, so she was busy getting a bowl of hot rice for it, and at the same time brought a lot of meat for it, thinking that it would not be a vegetarian.

"How come the things you brought out are hot?" Golden Jiaolong looked at Bai Lin incredulously.

The space diamond ring is a constant temperature, but it does not have the effect of heat preservation. In addition, it is a sterile space inside, and there is an automatic strangulation of all living organisms, so it can store things without deterioration. At the same time, no living things can be placed, which is exactly the reason. Golden Flood Dragon still understands a little bit.

"Because my space is different from everyone else's!" Bai Lin said with a smile, and then she stretched out her hand and took out a bright red apple, "It can be planted, it can be cultivated!" The

golden dragon stared at Bai Lin with burning eyes. I never doubted the authenticity of Bai Lin's words, "Then... I can go in!" It was very curious.

"No!" Bai Lin said lightly.

"Why? Can't you hold my body?" Golden Jiaolong was very puzzled and a little disappointed in his heart.

"No! Because my level is lower than yours, I can't open the door to enter the space. I can only take things out of it!" Bai Lin said, putting down the tableware, picking up the apple and taking a leisurely bite.

"What a strange space!" When Bai Lin said that Xiao Jin wanted to see it even more, his golden eyes rolled, "Why don't you use my blood to upgrade!" It didn't know that its blood was so precious before, It was also what I heard from those who gathered to chat when I was following Bai Lin.

Bai Lin glanced at it sideways, "I don't want to explode and die!"

"I'll dilute it for you!" Xiao Jin didn't care about a little blood in his body at this time. After all, what does a little blood count for such a huge body? Saying that, he had already used one of his grips to move towards his body, and then saw a trace of blood flow out.

Seeing this, Bai Lin hurriedly took out a bottle and said, "You made this yourself!" Bai Lin laughed in her heart, because the frozen blood was not enough for the people of Taoyuan Base. I want Xiaojin to bleed, but I'm afraid that Xiaojin feels that he doesn't value it and uses it as an upgrade tool. After the awkwardness, it is inevitable that there will be problems in the future.

"Hurry up and level up!" Xiao Jin saw Bai Lin's smile, how did he think, how did he feel that he was at a disadvantage. But he couldn't say where he suffered, so he could only urge Bai Lin to hurry up.

Bai Lin looked at the small bottle of blood, and hurriedly took out the supernatural water and poured it over Xiao Jin's wound. Soon the wound began to heal. But Xiao Jin doesn't think so. He thinks where did Bai Lin come from such a useful thing? I became more and more interested in Bai Lin, and at the same time I felt that following such a boss would be very beautiful!

Bai Lin didn't know what Xiao Jin was thinking at this time, but was thinking about whether to really use Xiao Jin's blood to upgrade. In the end, she thought that she was embattled, and it was not enough to rely on Xiao Jin, a stupid beast, so she decided to use Xiao Jin's blood. upgrade.

Not knowing how much energy Xiaojin's blood contained, Bai Lin could only try a little bit. "Xiao Jin, you take care of the wind!"

Xiao Jin hurriedly raised his bearded head and nodded. But his eyes kept staring at Bai Lin.

Three days later, at night, Bai Lin's face became very gloomy, staring at the small bottle of blood that was not left, and then looked at Xiao Jin.

Seeing that, Xiao Jin shrank under the bed, "This is really my blood, the injured human was just scratching my skin, sticky blood, how do I know that drinking my blood doesn't respond, no wonder I !"

Indeed, Bai Lin first diluted a drop of blood before drinking it. After waiting for half an hour, there was no reaction at all. After that, Bai Lin thought about her bottomless dantian, so she drank a drop directly, but waited for half an hour. Still no response. Bai Lin did not believe in evil and kept trying, until now, with the bloody taste in her mouth, besides the body becoming more transparent, where is there any increase in supernatural powers? He also made her drink a bottle of blood. Where can you look better?

"Xiao Jin, get out of here!"

"I don't, you will beat me!"

"I didn't want to blame you!" Bai Lin felt that she hoped that Xiao Jin had the ability to level up, but what happened? That was just spreading falsehoods, which made her happy for nothing. Thinking of the frozen blood she gave to Tang Liu before, I hope they can understand, and I hope they can believe her, it is really Xiaojin's blood.

Hearing Bai Lin's words, Xiao Jincai put out a small head humanely, because he had grown bigger before, so half of his body was still under the bed, thinking that if Bai Lin's expression changed, he immediately hid.

Bai Lin directly grabbed Xiao Jin's long horn with one hand, "Come out quickly, we have lost a lot of time for this matter!" The ghost knows if Ouyang Bai has died now. And directly become the enemy.

After all, they should know by now that the Golden Flood Dragon is in the hands of a woman named Miao Lin, and it is obvious that they will not give it to the Golden Flood Dragon.