Bai Lin's Relatives

Bai Lin rubbed Wan Zhen's head, "It's all up to me!"

Because Bai Lin's words reassured Wan Zhen a lot.

As Baishi said, it took three days for them to reach the so-called East Gate Hidden World. Bai Lin once again sighed at the vastness of the world! On the way, Bai Lin saw a lot of trees that she had never seen before. This hidden family gate was not polluted like Taoyuan Base, so the trees and vegetation inside were normal, but there were too many types!

There is a section of the road full of flowers, which is very beautiful. After passing the flower road, you can see a sparse stream of people. These people are all dressed in different clothes from Baishi, and they are all dressed in modern clothes, which is different from what Bai Lin saw. The other members of the Hidden Family were dressed similarly.

Immediately, Bai Lin glanced at Bai Shi, he was still wearing a long gown and looked even taller and thinner!

The carriage finally stopped, and Shiraishi got out of the car first. There were voices talking outside, and there were still a lot of people! Immediately, Bai Lin was stunned, looking at her animal skin coat, and then looking at Wan Zhen's body, it was also a beast skin coat! At that time, they should have changed into a suit of armor.

"I heard that this is the eldest lady of our East Gate!"

"No! But... I heard that this lady is actually a cousin to the previous one!"

"Really? The last lady is from our East Gate. Shame, I don't think this one is much better!"

"I also think that if it weren't for the head of Bai Shi, we wouldn't even have such a young lady!"

"Shh, don't talk, the head is down!"

The voice came out Almost all of them silenced their voices and looked at Bai Shi, with respect and respect in their eyes unconsciously.

If other people from the hidden family saw it, they would be shocked. It was rumored that Shiraishi was sitting on the head of the East Gate, using the brutal and ruthless means. Now it seems that not only did the people in the East Gate hate it, but it made them respect Shiraishi even more, which is intriguing!

"Linlin, come out!" Baishi got out of the car mainly to see if all the people who greeted his daughter had come. Although Bai Lin no longer had any direct relatives, all the other brothers and sisters had to come over. This is to recognize relatives!

Bai Lin picked up the curtain to get out of the carriage, and saw a white hand, it was Bai Shi who stretched out and pulled Bai Lin's hand. Bai Lin smiled gently and followed Baishi out of the carriage. Following Bai Lin, Wan Zhen came down.

Bai Lin looked up and saw the crowded crowd. It turned out that there were many people from the hidden family. Standing at the front are Bai Chu and the two guards. The people standing behind them are a little different from the others. They are all wearing long gauze white gowns, even women!

It seems that the people of the hidden family still retain the ancient way of dressing!

"Is she our sister?" At this moment, a frivolous and fat man walked out from behind Bai Chu, with small eyes with heavy dark circles, pale complexion, and vain steps. Bai Lin used to be Ye Zi's cousin. I have seen this situation in my body, and it is the clinical manifestation of the so-called overindulgence! The strange thing is that he can still maintain all the fat, which is also a wonderful thing!

"Bai Lu!" Baishi scolded directly when he looked at the man. Bai Ru looked at his daughter's eyes with a hint of wretchedness that made Baishi very uncomfortable!

The man's name was Bai Lu, but he was the only grandson of Uncle Baishi, and his uncle had helped him. But it didn't take long for him to sit on the throne, and his uncle who was not very talented died of old age! For his grandson Bai Ru, Baishi also worked hard and hoped that he could fight for something.

Although Bai Shi's talent is good, he is just that piece of mud. He is addicted to beauty every day, no matter how Bai Shi teaches, but unfortunately, he is very taught in front of you. When you turn around, everything you said before is in vain. said!

Hearing Bai Shi's scolding, Bai Ru didn't dare to talk nonsense, and the remaining eyes that were covered by the fat closed again, as if he hadn't been able to open them just now!

Wan Zhen looked at Bai Tu's appearance and swallowed, darling, is that a man? It's like a moving ball of white meat.

"Linlin, the one just now is your grandfather's grandson, your cousin Bai Zou!" Bai Lin nodded, but she had no good or bad impression of that Bai Zou!

After that, Baishi also introduced some people to Bai Lin.

"These guys are also your older brothers and sisters..." What Bai Shi said was the tall men and women behind Bai Chu, but looking at their faces, some of them were submissive, while others were just as vain as Bai Chu. , the image is a bit more vulgar, Bai Lin remembers the appearance and name one by one, not because she wants to have a good relationship with them, but because she wants to know what it is called if she meets them on the road in the future, right?

The people here are all the juniors of Baishi, and no one of the same generation as Baishi has ever come out. I think some of them are unwilling to come, and some are inconvenient!

"There are some others, including your other grandfathers and uncles, as well as their children, and there are quite a few of your same generation. I will introduce you to you in the evening, but now I will take you to see your aunt!" Bai Shi said that he was a little happy here, and then looked at Wan Zhen, "Follow me!"

Wan Zhen didn't know, so he nodded, and then glanced at the brothers and sisters that Baishi introduced before, it was really strange, Baishi seemed to let him recognize it again ! Scratching his head, he still follows in the footsteps of Bai Shi and Bai Lin!

As for Bai Chu, who was naturally following behind a few people at this time, he suddenly remembered that there were so many people when he brought Li Xiuqing home, but when Bai Shi saw Li Xiuqing's first glance, he was silent as if he wanted to speak. After coming down, he went straight home, and he could only quickly take Li Xiuqing over there!

Bai Chu looked at Bai Lin's back. Although he was recognizing his relatives, and even though it was the first time he came to the East Gate, he always had a light expression and a smile on the corner of his mouth was not perfunctory, but he was definitely not excited or happy! Nodding from time to time with Shiraishi's introduction is considered polite! A woman with such a heart is really worthy of the title of Baishi's daughter and the future heir to the head of the East Gate.

After a few people left, the other onlookers looked at each other a few times.

"She... It doesn't seem like the counterfeiter in front can compare!"

"I think it too, and she looks very good."

"Well, she looks like our eldest young lady from the East Gate!"

"The character is not bad, but unfortunately it is a person who lives in the world, the crystal core is upgraded, and it is estimated that this is the case in this life. Now, it's not as good as me!" One of the women who looked younger was a little disdainful!

As soon as this woman's words came out, many people agreed. After all, they respected Baishi, because of Baishi's unfathomable ability, they worshiped. But for Bai Lin, even if you, Baishi, supported her to sit in the position of the head of the head, when Bai Shi leaves, she will be ousted from power!

At this time, Bai Lin's bunch of cousins ​​and cousins ​​were not very happy.

"Hey, how is she such a person?" She seems too upright, and it doesn't seem like a good thing for their group of 'playing' people, after all, she is Shiraishi's daughter. And seeing the importance that Baishi gave her this time, he knew that as long as she slightly complained in front of Shiraishi. For Shiraishi, who did not recognize his six relatives, the punishment was definitely enough for them to drink a pot.

"That's right, how will we play in the future? She definitely doesn't like our gameplay!"

"No, everyone will be more restrained in the future, just don't let her see it!" Finally, the arrogant Bai Tu spoke, and then turned around with difficulty. , "There are still three beauties in my family waiting for me on the bed! I'll enjoy it first, bye everyone!"

In front of everyone's eyes, only the fat man who was walking very slowly suddenly moved very fast, as if he A ball that was kicked and disappeared with a bang!

Seeing this, the other people have also dispersed!

The place Bai Lin went with Baishi was a small old yard, but the yard looked spotless. And there was a faint scent of flowers. When I entered the yard, it turned out that the yard was full of potted plants, and there were some bright flowers in it.

And among the various pots, there is a white-haired old driver holding a small hoe and seems to be arranging these bonsai.

"Aunt Ge, where is Leng Juan?" Baishi stepped forward and called out to the old driver.

At this time, the old driver suddenly turned around, his face was full of wrinkles. After seeing Bai Shi, his cloudy eyes lit up, and his wrinkled face was like a chrysanthemum, "The head is back!" He then looked at Bai Lin and Wan Zhen was stunned for a moment, then wiped her eyes and pointed at Bai Lin and Wan Zhen with trembling hands, "These two young ladies and young master are..."

"Aunt Ge, you see it, let me introduce you!"

Bai Lin looked With Shiraishi's gentle smile, it means that he is in a good mood. Looking at Aunt Ge again, it seems that the relationship between the two is also very good! Bai Lin was pulled over by Baishi, "This is the daughter of me and Rouyan, Bai Lin!"

Aunt Ge looked at Bai Lin, and then seriously inquired up and down, and then the excitement in her eyes became more and more intense. , "Yes, very similar to Rouyan, but her eyebrows and eyes are very similar to you!" As he spoke, he approached the two of them, and after rubbing his body with sandpaper-like hands, he dared to take out his hand and hold Shiraishi Xiang. She passed Bai Lin's hand!

Bai Lin could feel that the old driver's hands were full of calluses, not only that, but also the hard skin in some places was cutting her skin, but Bai Lin didn't pull out her hand, but let her hold it, she could feel it Her hands trembled a little.

"Bai Lin's name is Auntie. She is your real sister. Your grandmother passed away after giving birth to your aunt, so we were actually brought up by your aunt!"

Bai Lin nodded, "Hello, auntie!" It turned out that they were Such a relationship, this Aunt Ge's ability level is not high, only the twelfth level, so it is normal to be old! If Shiraishi is now seventy years old, this grandma should be eighty or ninety years old!

"Good boy!" Aunt Ge smiled brightly, and then she thought of something and let go of Bai Lin's hand, fumbled around her body for a while, and finally took out a small package from her pocket.

Bai Lin watched the calloused hands trembling as she opened the small package layer by layer, until finally Bai Lin saw a small seed like a radish lying quietly on the white cloth If you don't look carefully, you will definitely not pay attention to the small seed. No wonder she uses so much cloth to wrap it, so that even if it is on the ground, it will not be difficult to find.

Aunt Ge presented the cloth in front of Bai Lin and said, "Give it to you!"

If it was someone else, they would definitely think the old man was stingy, but Bai Lin was different. She felt that Lao Qu was able to wrap this thing so carefully, and it seemed Should be with you! Regardless of the value of this thing itself, Bai Lin felt that it should be very important to the old man at this time.

Sure enough, I heard Shiraishi say, "Although I don't know what this seed is, it is the treasure of my mother's family. Even though it is so small, it is invincible and extremely hard! Although my mother's family has experienced life Generations of planting have never seen germination, but they still value it very much. Because one day this thing will grow! Although there were many before, but after continuous experimentation, there have been a lot less! And Aunt Ge's hands It 's the last one!"

Bai Lin quickly refused, "Auntie, I'm sorry, this thing is too precious, I can't afford it!"

Aunt Ge heard that and glanced at Baishi, "Does this child despise what my old woman gave it to me? Is something bad?"

Shiraishi shook his head with a laugh, "How come, as long as Linlin gave it to her auntie, she wouldn't dislike it. Linlin, this is your auntie's heart, so just accept it! "

Bai Lin looked at the two of them and could only accept it helplessly! He glanced at the small seed in his hand again, and then put it away like Aunt Ge cherished.

"And this one is..." After Aunt Ge looked at Bai Lin, her eyes naturally turned to Wan Zhen. At first glance, Wan Zhen was very familiar, because she had helped Bai Lengjuan to take care of the child more than ten years ago. It's a pity that child has no powers!

"Auntie, his name is Wan Zhen, he's my younger brother!" Bai Lin naturally didn't know what Aunt Ge was thinking at this time, so she hurriedly introduced it in order not to embarrass Wan Zhen.

"Wan... Zhen?" Aunt Ge's eyes widened when she heard that. She glanced at Baishi, and when she saw Baishi nod, she shed tears unconsciously. Although she was Baishi's daughter to Bai Lin, this It's the first time we met, and it's impossible to say that there is a strong family relationship! But Wan Zhen is different. Aunt Ge watched how he grew up in Bai Lengjuan's belly, how he was born, and how well-behaved and sensible he was when he was young! Afterwards, how was he forcibly taken away by the head of the time to erase his memory, and then left them, "Zhen'er, it's really you!"

Wan Zhen was taken aback by Lao Qu's sudden action and tears, while Bai Lin watched White stone.

"Dad..." At this moment, Bai Lin had a little guess in her heart.

"Yes, he is indeed your cousin!" Bai Shi said at this moment!

Wan Zhen's eyes widened when he heard this. He thought he came to the East Gate, and it would take some time before he saw his parents. He was still thinking about the status of his parents in the East Gate. Will Sister Bai Lin stay away from him because of this? ! He never imagined that he and Bai Lin's cousins, "Juan'er, Juan'er, come out quickly... Come out!" At this moment, Aunt Ge's old voice shouted.

At this time, I saw a figure in the house flashing and appearing in the courtyard the next moment, with a hint of urgency in his expression, "Aunt Ge, what happened to you?"

"It's not me, it's, the child, the child is back. !" Aunt Ge looked at the woman who came out and hurriedly took her hand and said.

At this time, Bai Lin was also inquiring about the woman, her slender hair was tied around her head and wrapped in a white cloth, but her appearance was different from that of Bai Shi, and there was a trace of tiredness between her brows. After hearing Aunt Ge's words, She saw that her eyes suddenly turned to Bai Lin and Wan Zhen, and then her eyes widened, and she burst into tears like Aunt Ge. "Child, Zhen'er!"

Although Wan Zhen didn't have the slightest impression of the beautiful woman who was looking at her at this time, she saw the tears of the two of them, and she shed tears unconsciously.

"Zhen'er!" Seeing how the woman here couldn't hold back, she directly crossed Bai Lin and hugged her lost and found, who was once the son of everything she had! And Aunt Ge also walked over, and the three of them hugged and cried bitterly! From time to time, he said something about Wan Zhen's childhood.

When the real calm down, it was already an hour later.

Bai Lin was already held by Wan Zhen's mother, her own aunt, Bai Lengjuan, "Just now, my aunt was so excited that she forgot about you! You look very similar to my sister-in-law and brother! No wonder my brother didn't introduce her to her before. Us!"

Bai Lin knew that she was referring to Li Xiuqing!

At this time, Wan Zhen has been pulled by Aunt Ge to speak! Wan Zhen was originally a kind-hearted and easily moved person, and now she recognizes her mother, unlike Bai Lin, who is full of strangeness to them.

Bai Lengjuan and Bai Lin talked about Bai Lin still in Rouyan's belly. It can be seen that Bai Lengjuan still liked Rouyan at that time, but only later did she think of something like Aunt Ge, and went to In the back room, when she came out again, she brought a box, "Auntie has nothing to give you. This is a special piece of ore that Auntie encountered during her previous training! It's a gift for you!"

Bai Lin looked at Bai Lengjuan The box that came over was rectangular, half the length of her arm, and thick.

"Usually I can't even look twice, so I'll give it to Linlin all of a sudden!" Baishi raised his hand and took a sip of tea, looking at Bai Lengjuan's movements and said helplessly.

Bai Lengjuan did not pay attention to Baishi at this time, but urged Bai Lin to open it quickly! "Look, do you like it or not!"

Bai Lin smiled slightly when she saw this, and then she opened the iron box, but there was actually a gray, round, bumpy thing inside, "This is..." Bai Lin I hugged it directly. The reason why I wanted to hug it was because this round thing was the size of an oval basketball.

"This is a flying stone from the sky, which is what you call a meteorite!" Bai Lengjuan hurriedly explained, "Hold it, close your eyes and feel it!"

Bai Lin was a little curious when she heard it, so she really closed her eyes and felt it as Bai Lengjuan said. In the next second, Bai Lin was stunned. It was actually helping her absorb energy, and it didn't need to be compressed by herself.

Even Bai Lin's deep dantian can feel the swelling, is this obviously an upgrade tool!

"My talent has always been inferior to your father's. If it wasn't for this kind of thing, I wouldn't be at the level I am now!" Bai Lengjuan said with a smile when she saw Bai Lin opened her eyes.

Bai Lin looked at this thing with some complexity, "Aunt gave it to me, then you..."

"Don't worry, Aunt, I'm not a generous person!" Bai Lengjuan said pretending to be stingy, "No matter how you upgrade, When I reach the limit of a person, I can't take a step further. Auntie and I have reached the limit of my life. Just like Aunt Ge, no matter how good the elixir is, it is useless! How many old monsters should there be in the world! Now I'll give this to you!"

"Auntie can leave it to Wan Zhen, he already has supernatural powers!" Bai Lin put away the meteorite and wanted to send it back.

Hearing this, Bai Lengjuan shook her head, as if remembering something, but her voice became a little cold, "You need more than him! Promise aunt to make good use of this meteorite!" For those who obeyed on the surface, she was afraid that they would be bad for Bai Lin, who is also a brother. The only daughter, and she also found a son for her, gave him powers, and gave him beast pets. This is also the kindness that her niece gave her. In this life, she felt that she was not the most bitter person, but her sister-in-law... Thinking of this, Bai Lengjuan sighed slightly!

When it was dark, Baishi took Bai Lin out of Bai Lengjuan's yard, while Wan Zhen stayed by his mother's side to cultivate feelings, and it was estimated that they also had a lot to say to Wan Zhen.

"I thought I would have time tonight!" Bai Shi looked at the sky, "Tomorrow, I'll take you to meet the other elders. Fortunately, I didn't ask Bai Chu to come over to them today, otherwise I wouldn't know what to expect. You just rested. Today, I will take you to see your aunt Ning again, I believe she will be happy to see you!" At this moment, a guard said something in Bai Shi's ear, and Bai Shi frowned, "Lin Lin Lin, I will ask Ada to take you to where your Aunt Ning is first, I still have some things to deal with!"

Bai Lin wanted to say something, but in a blink of an eye, she saw the figure of Baishi who had left in a hurry, and glanced at the man standing on the side. Ada, "Uncle Ada, this is my dad..."

As for Baishi's Ada and Aer, they have always been in the Taoyuan base, so Bai Lin naturally became proficient with them.

Ah Da heard and glanced at Bai Lin, and felt that Bai Lin should really know about Bai Shi, "Your other grandfathers and uncles have come here, and they also brought their children, saying that they want to compete with you!"

"Ah ?" Bai Lin frowned!

"Their meaning is very simple. The impostor before was unable to lift A Dou, and sooner or later it was their child's turn to sit at the head position, but your decent performance today must have made them feel the crisis, and wanted to take advantage of the master before he took care of you. When paving the way, I will challenge you. If you lose, it will directly attack your prestige in the future of the hidden world in the East Gate. Even if the master has paved the way in the future, there will be many people who will not accept it! Naturally, it will be easy at that time. Overthrows you!"

Ah Da didn't beat around the bush, she said whatever came to her mind, and Bai Lin's guess was exactly the same, "How many uncles does my father have?

" The Bai family has been passed down from generation to generation, and the number is extremely large. Fortunately, they are all side branches, and the real direct descendants, you have five grandfathers, and they have given birth to a lot of children, except for one who died. The youngest brother of the former head of the sect, and he has only one grandson left, that is the white scorpion introduced to you by the master today. There are more than 30 others in your generation alone. Count the untalented ones!"

"How many people of the highest rank are there?" The cousins ​​that Baishi introduced today were all children of Baishi's own brother, and the children of other branches never came.

"There are seven, respectively, the youngest grandson of the first elder, who is of the double line of gold and wood, and the thirty-two Bai Ziku who broke out in the field of supernatural power two years ago; the eldest grandson of the third elder, the three lines of wind, fire and earth, The 34th-level Bai Zigu who broke out in the supernatural field five years ago, and his five granddaughters, the four types of wind, water, metal and earth, broke out in the supernormal field three years ago, also known as the genius thirty-two Level 3 Bai Zihong; the youngest grandson of the sixth elder, the single-type ability user Jin type, the genius ability person who broke out in the domain five years ago, Bai Zixie of the 33rd level; the eldest granddaughter of the seventh elder, the wind and frost type A year ago, Bai Ziting, who was at the 32nd level, broke out in the field of supernatural powers; The grandson of the thirteen elders before, Bai Tu, is a third-level

power user of wind, wood, and earth, and has not yet erupted in the domain!" "Almost all of them have developed powers, how old are they?" The appearance of the hidden family does not equal their age.

"The youngest Bai Zi is now in his fifties! The oldest is Bai Ziku, whose master was born in the same year!" Ah Da said directly after hearing this. So you can see where the gap between these people is! Now Shiraishi's level is beyond their reach.

The so-called big family age and generation gap will only get bigger as time goes by. Because the age lifeline of the psychic is much longer than that of ordinary people, the great-grandson of the older child is born, and the son of the youngest child may not be born yet.

Besides, Bai Lin is only thirty years old now, which is not particularly young compared to the youngest. It's just that they clearly knew that she came from outside, and they were sure that she didn't know the domain, but they wanted to compete with her at this time. What do you mean?

This is just the level of those talented people that A Da said. As for the other people, although they have not yet broken out into the field, their level will definitely not be too low! Doesn't this look too high on her Bai Lin? Well, let's compare, she wants to see who will be embarrassed in the future!

"arrive!"

Hearing Ah Da's words, Bai Lin looked up and was shocked. This yard is more luxurious than Bai Lengjuan's yard, and many places are inlaid with portraits carved from gold and silver. Where does Yao Ning live?"

A Da made a request to Bai Lin, and suddenly heard Bai Lin's words and shook his head, "No, this is where the wife lived back then, and Miss Yao Ning was taken by Bai Shi. Arrange to live here! Miss, please come in!"

Bai Lin nodded and entered the yard, under the moonlight, she could still see some of the surrounding scene, the inside was very simple, not as brilliant as the outside. And in the house not far away, there was light shining, and Bai Lin of course knew that it was light, even though the house was made of wood, and there were tall pillars erected.

But the Hidden Family is full of classical houses, giving those who enter it a feeling as if a group of modern people have traveled to ancient times. But as soon as I saw the European-style bedroom and lamps, I felt that I was in another place!

What a bizarre and contradictory hidden family!

After Ah Da followed Bai Lin for a while, he waited outside when she entered the house! The door of the big house was not closed, so Bai Lin could go in directly!

After she went in, Bai Lin really saw a 19th century European-style house. The first thing she saw in the innermost part of the house was a large oil painting, and inside the oil painting was a gentle woman with a familiar face. The woman's eyebrows turned out to be soft, and there was a hint of smile in her eyes. It is full of infection and kindness, which makes people who see it calm down unconsciously, as if they want to smile. The person who drew this picture is amazing!

And under the oil painting stood a woman with her hair holding her hair. Judging from the slim figure of the woman, she should be a beauty! This beauty is holding a feather duster in her hand, standing on a high chair, trying her best to remove the dust from the oil painting!

I just don't know why, every time she rubbed her eyesight, Bai Lin could see the huge impact from under the feather duster. Those who didn't know it thought she was going to destroy that painting. Finally, the woman's feather duster was placed on the face of the woman in the oil painting, and it hadn't moved for a long time.

Bai Lin frowned and looked at the huge oil painting, because her face was covered by a feather duster, which made it uncomfortable to look at. Immediately surprised. She suddenly felt that the woman holding the feather duster in front of her was very similar to the woman in the oil painting. Of course, Bai Lin was referring to her body shape!

Immediately, for some reason, the woman seemed to notice something and turned around suddenly!

Bai Lin didn't expect this woman to turn her head suddenly, and after seeing this woman from the front, Bai Lin felt that although the appearance of this woman was completely different from the woman in the painting, Bai Lin felt a little similar, but said no Where is it like!

With a bang, since the woman fell directly from the tall chair, she saw a look of panic flash in Bai Lin's eyes before that.

Bai Lin naturally saw her expression, but she just kept it in her heart. Just as she was about to take a step forward, she saw that the woman stood up swiftly, and then quickly walked in front of Bai Lin, with a trace of tears and excitement in her eyes. With a strange surprise.

"Sister Rouyan, sister Rouyan, are you back? Hahaha, you're finally back, they all said you were dead!" As the woman said that, since Hao hugged Bai Lin tightly without hesitation, her voice trembled violently. With a hint of choking, "I knew that Sister Rouyan must have a great fortune, and nothing could happen! Woo woo woo... Do you know that Master Baishi has been looking for you all these years!" Lin pushed away a little, "By the way, Sister Rouyan, the child is not lost, not lost, she is back, and she looks good, but like you and Brother Baishi, she is not here now, wait for a while for the child to come back , you must be able to see it!"

Bai Lin looked at the person with tears in her eyes at this time, it is reasonable to say that this woman should be fifty years old, but she doesn't look like a woman at all, but a bit like Bai Lin of peers. Up close, you can see that her skin is excellent, smooth and delicate!

Thinking of the look in her eyes just now, compared to now, I thought she was a ghost before, no matter how close someone is, at first glance, it is indeed a little scary and panic! Bai Lin understands.

For the next time, the woman kept talking, but Bai Lin didn't speak and listened quietly.

Ah Da heard the voice inside and wanted to go in, but only when he raised his steps, he heard the voice crying inside. It must be that the young lady looks too much like the lady, so Yao Ning was surprised! Then he took back his steps and stood silently.

When Shiraishi was done with the matter, he saw two people in the hall, one crying and talking, the other standing expressionlessly. "Linlin!"

Bai Lin turned her head to look at Bai Shi, and smiled slightly, "Dad, are you done with your work?" As she spoke, she could feel the person holding her arm froze slightly, and then she stepped back in disbelief. a few steps! It is obviously difficult to accept. I already had a child before, why is there another one?

Bai Shi had already walked in front of Bai Lin at this time, patted Bai Lin on the shoulder, and then smiled slightly at Yao Ning, "It seems that you know her! I don't need to introduce her!"

"She... her name is Bai. Lin?" Yao Ning looked at Bai Lin in surprise, then wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. As for Bai Lin's name, she naturally knows it, who made her follow Bai Shi and Rouyan's side all the time!

Bai Lin frowned, she felt that Yao Ning's expression and actions when wiping her tears were very familiar, but she couldn't tell where she saw it!

At this time, Bai Lin's eyes were all on Yao Ning's body, but she didn't see Bai Shi, who was stunned by her actions.

"Isn't she Sister Rouyan? I thought she was Sister Rouyan!" Then Yao Ning seemed to remember something, "No, what about the child from before?

" You saw that her condition improved, so I put her by your side to help you!" Shiraishi returned to smiling again.

This time Yao Ning was even more surprised and moved. Tears flowed down slowly, "Master Shiraishi...I..." Since he found a fake for himself! Then he looked at Bai Lin again, "Son... I'm sorry... If it wasn't for me... I..."

"It's not your fault. I have met the Heimen Hidden World Family. They are very ruthless. Although they left your life, if I hadn't found you, maybe you would have starved to death!" The crazy Yao Ning How can you find food for yourself? Bai Shi shook his head at Yao Ning, then looked at Bai Lin, "Lin Lin, this is the Yao Ning I told you, you can call her Aunt Ning!"

Bai Lin smiled at Yao Ning at this time, "Ning Ning. Auntie!"

Yao Ning heard Bai Lin's cry, and quickly wiped her tears, "Look at me...why do you keep crying?" After wiping her tears, she looked everywhere, but she couldn't find it after a while. Anything, so his face was a little embarrassed, "I...I don't have anything valuable to give you as a gift!" The only blue space diamond necklace was also given to Li Xiuqing.

"Aunt Ning is too polite, I don't need anything!" Bai Lin said with a smile.

Upon hearing this, Baishi smiled and said, "Linlin really lacks everything, so don't think too much!"

Seeing Yao Ning, she wanted to say something, but in the end, she gave up because of the obstruction of Bai Shi and Bai Lin. !

But after chatting with Yao Ning for a long time, the two left!

"Linlin, you don't want to live in your mother's yard?" Baishi said when he came out. Of course, when he was inside, Baishi didn't tell Bai Lin to let her stay, after all, as long as Bai Lin was willing, she would say it directly!

"Is that really my mother's yard?" Bai Lin didn't know why she didn't like it there! I don't know if it was because of the atmosphere inside or something, but Bai Lin felt an indescribable feeling of rejection.

"Sure enough, you're still so smart! Indeed, it was specially built for your mother after I became the head of the house? Your mother has never liked a luxurious life, but I just want your mother to enjoy the world The best life." Shiraishi said regretfully.

"I want to go see my mother's real house!"

"Okay!" Shiraishi said with a smile, "It's actually where my father lives! You want to live in the same courtyard with me?"

"Not bad, we are father and daughter, the real family must live together!" Bai Lin also laughed!

The two of them stretched out their figures along the road paved by the moonlight and walked briskly!