Will Count

Han Yu felt that this woman had something to do with 'Miao Lin', she was cunning and clever, and she was not willing to suffer.

"Mr. Han, the tent is ready!" A man in purple armor was behind him, walking to his ear and whispering.

Han Yu nodded and said gently, "I still think it's best to eat outside!"

"Then ask Mr. Han to wait, and I will bring the food to Mr. Han immediately!" The man said excitedly.

Han Yu glanced at the man, and then set his eyes on Bai Lin and the others who were starting to cook, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "She didn't come, and she won't be lonely on the road anymore!" Naturally, what she said was Bai Lin.

Bai Lin and others are indeed cooking. She originally wanted to do it herself, but Wan Zhen refused, "Sister Bai Miao, you should go to rest, I'll do it!"

"You can?" Bai Lin was curious Looking at Wan Zhen.

"That, Miss Bai Miao, didn't you say that the dry food was made by your brother himself?" The burly man who was helping out said softly. Since he was injured, he jumped to Bai Lin's side, apologized, and followed Bai Lin's back. When Bai Lin went to pick out food, he resisted the rice and other things.

As soon as the big man said the words, everyone else looked at Bai Lin, and Bai Miao touched her nose, "So what, although he is my brother, but... we only met yesterday!"

Peng-

a lot of people heard this After speaking, he stumbled under his feet, almost fell to the ground, and gave Bai Lin a thumbs up, "You cow!"

Wan Zhen blushed and said in a low voice, "The dry food was indeed made by me. "

Good workmanship, I thought you bought it!" Bai Lin cracked her white teeth!

"Shameless!" This is the voice of everyone. Who swore before that it was made by her brother herself? Well, even if it's true, she didn't know it before! In this way, he also deceived Ding Xue of a lot of food. However, being so calm, they admired her even more in their hearts, and their moral values ​​were completely 'distorted'.

Bai Lin ignored their thoughts and patted Wan Zhen on the shoulder, "If that's the case, then you can cook the meal!"

"Don't worry, leave it to me!" Wan Zhen seemed to be taking some serious task, serious said.

"Let's help too!" Dahan and some other people said embarrassedly, the two people who looked down on them before, but they gave themselves and others such a big shock, and helped them so much, so naturally they were unhappy about the two of them. Convinced orally.

"That's good!" Wan Zhen also nodded friendly to several people.

All the teams camped here belonged to Bai Lin, the most lively area, and the Ding family's camp on the other side was dead. This stark contrast made many people sigh.

Tang Liu gave Bai Lin and the others a thumbs up while eating, "Good job, my mother appreciates it."

"Tang Liu, be safe, or you will come here, I won't take you. "Zhang Chong said helplessly to Tang Liu.

Tang Liu nodded quickly, "Don't worry, I won't mind my own business. Anyway, there is Comrade Yang Jian. If he can't watch it, he will naturally mind!" Because Yang Jian stopped Mrs. Ding San from bullying Bai Lin and others before, she felt happy. . Immediately, he said thiefly, "Are you saying that Ding Xuemei is angry?"

Yang Jian rolled his eyes at Tang Liu, "I think you should be careful, Ding Xue likes Lei Xing very much, and you tease her about Lei Xing. It's impossible not to know, maybe I came here in person to find a chance to kill you!"

"Cut, you should be alarmist!" Tang Liu said indifferently.

"Am I alarming?" Yang Jian's eyes darkened. "Since you've recovered from your injuries, have you never been on a mission without someone who was assassinated? If it wasn't for your skills, you would have died!"

Tang Liu also fell silent after hearing this, and said softly after a while, "I don't think she should, after all, she is the most beautiful woman in the human base, not many people will not buy her account, and Lei Xing will meet sooner or later. Marry her!"

Naturally, Yang Jian heard her words, shook his head, couldn't make any sense with her, and could only watch a little bit at all times.

Bai Lin was sitting in the tent at this time, naturally spreading her mental powers throughout the camp, mainly to see if Ding Xue would have any conspiracy, but she accidentally heard what Yang Jian said, but she didn't know Tang Liu was also chased and killed.

At this time, Ding Xue did have several sinister strategies in mind, but none of these strategies could be done by himself. Borrowing a knife to kill, and then going out to identify the murderer herself, gaining fame is a tactic she has always used to get rid of those who offended her. She squinted at Madam Ding San and closed her eyes. Since it is so convenient to use her!

"Miss Ding Xue, are you here?" Ouyang Xiaoqin was holding a plate on which were placed delicate snacks and fruits. When he saw that Ding Xue didn't come out to eat, he was very worried.

Ding Xue heard the sound from outside the tent, and the corner of her mouth drew a big arc, but she almost forgot about this young master Ouyang. She really didn't want to sacrifice Mrs. Ding San, a well-controlled chess piece, until she had to.

Mrs. Ding San looked at Ding Xue's calculating smiling face, her heart trembled, this smiling face would definitely kill people. Seeing the look in Ding Xue's gesture towards him, he nodded hurriedly, then raised the curtain and walked out.

Seeing someone coming out of the tent, Ouyang Xiaoqin hurriedly took a step forward, "So it's Mrs. Ding San, where is Ding Xue?"

Mrs. Ding San's expression showed a trace of sadness, "It's nothing, just resting!"

"Lie, How could it be possible to rest without even eating anything?" Ouyang Xiaoqin said angrily, "It must have been pissed off by the rude group of people just now!"

You're absolutely right, it was indeed pissed off by that group of people ! Madam Ding slandered in her heart, "Master Ouyang, please come back!"

Where does Ouyang Xiaoqin look at Madam Ding San's sadder expression? Taking advantage of Mrs. Ding San's inattentiveness, she went straight into the tent, "Miss Ding Xue..."

At this time, Ding Xue's face was slightly pale, with tears in her eyes. Young Master Ouyang "

Ouyang Xiaoqin couldn't bear to hurriedly walked over and put the tray aside, "Miss Ding Xue, what's the matter with you?" She didn't look angry! That's right, Ding Xue is a kind and noble person, how could he be angry because of these little things? Ouyang Xiaoqin thought to himself.

"I don't have anything, but I don't know why, I suddenly felt a pain in my heart. I just treated it myself, well... much better!" Ding Xue said and took a breath.

Seeing this, Ouyang Xiaotian felt even more pain in his heart, so he hurriedly walked over and supported Ding Xue, "How could this be! Even if we have hurried for a day today, wasn't it still fine before?"

"I don't know, since just now When I got back to the tent, I started to feel sad!" Ding Xue gently pressed her body to Ouyang Xiaotian's body, her movements were soft and natural.

Ouyang Xiaotian was gentle and warm in his arms, and he could even smell the clear scent of jasmine on Ding Xue's body. His heart was overwhelmed, "There must be a group of beggars who poisoned you!" , "I've heard from my brother a long time ago, don't offend those weeds, many of them have poison hidden in their bodies!"

"No way! They thanked me just now!" Ding Xue's eyes widened, she was ready Another way of saying is to guide him to find trouble with Bai Lin and others, as long as he finds trouble with Bai Lin, she will have a way to kill them no matter what.

When Ouyang Xiaoqin heard Ding Xue's words, he was even more angry. Ding Xue even healed their wounds, so they thanked her like this? At this moment, there was ruthlessness in his eyes, "Why not? You are too kind!" They dared to poison such a beautiful woman, and put Ding Xue gently on the bed, "You have a good rest and wait for me. Excuse me for you!"

"You don't..." Ding Xue called out just in time when he saw his figure and was about to go out. How could Ouyang Xiaoqin listen at this time. Seeing this, Ding Xue raised a sneer at the corner of her mouth.

"Master Ouyang, you are..." Mrs. Ding didn't dare to enter the door to disturb the two of them, so she kept waiting outside the door. When she saw Ouyang Xiaoqin coming out, she immediately greeted him. Yes heard. Then he stopped Ouyang Xiaoqin, "You can't go there! Even if Ding Xue was poisoned by them, we can't find any evidence! Besides, they are numerous and powerful, you can't beat them alone!"

Ouyang Xiaoqin When Mrs. Ding San said it, he became even more angry. Today, he insisted on seeking justice for Ding Xue, "What does it mean to not be prosecuted without evidence? Could it be that Ding Xue's poison is in vain? I don't believe they can take me How!"

Mrs. Ding San also said a few cool words of dissuasion, which obviously ignited Ouyang Xiaoqin's anger completely. Then she turned and walked towards the tent, she just said that even if they were poisoned by them. She never said they were poisoned! Mrs. Ding San laughed heartily. At the same time, he also admired Ding Xue again, and casually used a beauty trick to make Ouyang Xiaoqin angry. In other words, Ding Xue never said that they were poisoned, but only said that they were uncomfortable. Is it uncomfortable to be popular? Even after Ouyang Xiaoqin was told by the other party, if they asked Ding Xue to ask questions and say a misunderstanding, they would not suffer any loss!

Bai Lin narrowed her eyes. She didn't know that this fool was used as a gunman. No wonder Ouyang Bai's grandson was only Ouyang Xiaotian, who was much calmer than him.

At this time, everyone was eating in the tent, and Wan Zhen kept serving Bai Lin with vegetables.

Ouyang Xiaoqin had already arrived outside the tent, and then without hesitation he waved a cane towards the tent. He thought that the tent would definitely be destroyed by himself, but after his cane hit the tent, that The rattan immediately seemed to hit a hard iron cover, and it was impossible to get in. Ouyang Xiaoqin jumped in his heart, took back the cane in his hand, and looked around, but found no one, and then went to other tents and saw Han Yu who had not yet entered the tent! Did he help these people? Thinking about it, I don't dare to send rattan. He felt that Han Yu must be helping Bai Lin and others secretly, and when Han Yu was at home, not only did his grandfather tell him not to offend Han Yu, but even before going out, Ouyang Xiaotian repeatedly explained that he had a good fight with Han Yu. Relationship, can not offend him! Therefore, he was relatively shy about his life, but when he thought of Ding Xue's pale and beautiful face, he was very unwilling. With a sinking heart, she opened their tent and walked in aggressively, "You guys are too embarrassed to eat?"

"Yo! Isn't this Young Master Ouyang?" Bai Lin looked at Ouyang Xiaoqin calmly at this time, "What's the matter? Come over to eat?" She wrapped the tent when Ouyang Xiaoqin shot, and Ouyang Xiaoqin turned his back to the only Han Yu who was outside, so she was not afraid of Han Yu finding out.

"Shut up, you are ashamed to say that you lied to Ding Xue's food and poisoned people. Do you have any conscience? Do you know what it means to be rewarded by people's kindness! You white-eyed wolves!" Ouyang Xiao Qin rudely cursed at several people.

"Master Ouyang, please pay attention to your words. Although we are not particularly kind people, we are definitely not what you said about white-eyed wolves, let alone poisoning?" Qian Yong, a burly and strong man, said loudly.

"That is, what is poisoned, who is poisoned? We don't even have poison!" Another man said angrily.

The other people also began to talk nonsense, and they are now convinced that this person is here to trouble them.

"No poison at all? No poison?" Then I remembered what Mrs. Ding San said that they had no evidence, and now this group of people naturally wouldn't admit it, "It's amazing! Do you think you will rest easy when you destroy the evidence? In a dream, I tell you, today I will vent my anger for Ding Xue and teach you a lesson!"

Bai Lin knew that the people around her were all around tenth grade, and there was no one higher than him. At this time, if Ouyang Xiaoqin came to the tent, not to mention the destruction of the tent, people would also be injured. This time, Ding Xue had no reason to come to heal them. After all, she only needed to spread her hands and said that it was the matter between Young Master Ouyang and them, and she would not participate. Then she couldn't find any reason to put the matter on Ding Xue's body. Thinking that they were in the tent at this time, even if there was something, no one noticed. After all, there is no one with mental abilities here, so Bai Lin used her mental abilities to wrap Ouyang Xiaoqin, who was about to do it, and kicked him out with lightning speed. One foot Bai Lin used a lot of strength.

Touch -

"Master!" The guard of the Ouyang family ran over with wide eyes when he saw it, and Ouyang Xiaoqin, who fell to the ground, spit out a mouthful of blood. "You... this vicious shrew!"

Han Yu raised his head in surprise and glanced at Ouyang Xiaoqin, who was suddenly kicked out, and touched his chin, "Is there a good show to watch?" The strangest thing is that Ouyang Xiaotian is level 12. Ability user, but think about it, that woman must have attacked him. Immediately, Han Yu shook his head, how could Ouyang Xiaoqin, a hot-blooded young man, be the opponent of the woman inside?

"How are you, young master?" Ouyang Jiawei was very worried about Ouyang Xiaoqin. The master told him not to let him cause trouble, and even more not to help him cause trouble! Before, they persuaded this Ouyang Xiaoqin not to meddle in his own business, but the son didn't listen. Now that he was healed, he was injured because of it. Thinking of the old master's explanation, they wanted to seek revenge from Bai Lin and others, but there was no reason. Who let their young master go over to find fault indiscriminately, the most important thing is that the level of power users inside is lower than their young master...

"Let go of me, I'm going to kill this bitch!" Ouyang Xiaoqin pushed a few people away , and plan to go to that tent!

One of the fifteenth-level men with a beard directly grabbed Ouyang Xiaoqin, "Master, you are injured. Let's find Miss Ding Xue for treatment first!" There was a glimmer of light in his eyes. After entering Ding Xue's tent, he came angrily to ask for trouble. Do you really think that their Ouyang family are all fools?

"Let go of me!" At this time, Ouyang Xiaoqin was even more reluctant to see Ding Xue's appearance, it was too embarrassing.

But these family guards didn't listen to Ouyang Xiaoqin's words, and drove him to Ding Xue's tent, "Our young master was injured, please help Miss Ding Xue to treat him!"

"Ouyang Jun Shut up!" The

fifteenth-level man Ouyang Jun stood up straight, waiting for Ding Xue to come out, ignoring the words of the furious Ouyang Xiaoqin.

Ding Xue in the tent sneered, and said in her heart, she really is a waste, she also expects the two sides to lose and be injured! It seems that Ouyang Xiaoqin did not understand Ouyang Jiawei. Hehe, but it doesn't matter, what if Ouyang Xiaoqin died because of this?

Mrs. Ding San hurried out of the tent according to Ding Xue's instructions at this time, "Master Ouyang, what's the matter with you? Come in quickly!

" "I'm sorry, Miss Ding Xue!"

"It's fine!" Ding Xue said gently, and then glanced at Ouyang Xiaoqin, who was very embarrassed, "Young Master Ouyang, I'm sorry, I should have stopped you just now!"

"Miss Ding Xue, don't . Having said that, it's all me..." A trace of cruelty flashed in Ouyang Xiaoqin's eyes! Now he feels that not only is he ashamed, if a man can't even protect the girl he loves, is he still a man?

Seeing that Ding Xue achieved his goal, he waved a beam of light to heal him.

After being cured, Ouyang Xiaoqin left without saying hello.

"Ding Xue, he..." Mrs. Ding San looked at Ouyang Xiaoqin who suddenly left coldly and was worried that he had lost interest in Ding Xue.

"Hehehe, I am so embarrassed in front of me, how can the young son of the Ouyang family bear this sigh, wait, he will definitely trouble them, we can just watch the show along the way, wait until the time..."

Mrs. Ding San's eyes widened, she shuddered, and her heart sank. If Ouyang Xiaoqin couldn't help her solve that group of people, she would definitely kill Ouyang Xiaoqin and then put the blame on that group of people. No matter what, the Ouyang family will never let those people go. After swallowing her saliva, Mrs. Ding San's eyes flashed with excitement, and it was indeed Ding Xue.

In the night, except for the matter of Ouya Xiaoqin finding fault, they have been at peace with each other all the time.

What surprised Bai Lin was that they actually let her rest in a tent. She knew that they would never let a woman live in a tent, because unless there were multiple women, there was no distinction between men and women. But Bai Lin didn't refuse, after all, they wanted to repay today's affairs.

When they finished eating the next day, they took the lead to set up camp and hurry on their way.

"Miss Bai, that kick you kicked yesterday was really enjoyable!" Li Yong said as he walked to Bai Lin's side.

"Indeed, very relieved!" Another person also echoed.

How could they not know why Ouyang Xiaoqin troubled them last night, that Ding Xue must have persuaded him to make peace! They didn't expect this Ding Xue to be so vicious and wronged them! It's just that these people are tacit.

Everyone ignored the other mercenary groups that followed. Gu Zigu chatted happily, but they got along well within a day.

Wan Zhen felt that it was a little incredible. They were still laughing at them last night, but now they have become friends who share weal and woe. Looking at Bai Lin at the front, she blinked, idol!

Ouyang Jun looked at Ouya Xiaoqin worriedly and frowned. At this time, Ouyang Xiaoqin was very unlike him. He hadn't said a word since his injury was healed at night, but stared gloomily at Bai Lin and the others. back. Even Ding Xue didn't answer when he called him, which was very abnormal.

Han Yu walked slowly to the end, and the person in front who had been watching, Ding Xue seemed to have packed up his mood. Today, he greeted Bai Lin and the others in a very sunny way, but Bai Lin and the others were Airi. Ignore.

As for the other corps and the Zhou family, it was as if nothing had happened. Only Tang Liu was laughing at Ouyang Xiaoqin. After all, the noise was so loud yesterday that everyone in the tent naturally came out.

Although there are many people, as the distance from the base is getting farther and farther, it is natural to encounter many mutant animals foraging, and some low-level zombies. Because Bai Lin and the others were in front, they were the first to encounter those mutant beasts, so they slaughtered them unceremoniously. There are also many nuclei obtained. Even Wan Zhen killed a lot of mutant beasts. Unfortunately, he had no space for a diamond ring, so he could only leave most of the corpses behind, but he would peel off all the furs and carry them on his body, and then the others left behind delicious animal meat.

Seeing that they are so enthusiastic about these low-level mutant beasts, the people of others simply don't rob them, and they kill them at will!

However, Ouyang Xiaoqin is like a child, always killing mutant beasts above the fifth level. eyes. What is he going to do?

Bai Lin was completely speechless to him. Along the way, although Ouyang Xiaoqin didn't attack them, he often embarrassed them. When he saw that they were about to occupy the camp, he immediately used his level 12 wood ability to fly the rattan, and then said that it was him. In the occupied place, when Bai Lin and the others changed places, he would come again, and he would have to toss them for four or five hours every night before giving up.

Today is the fifth day, and the people around Bai Lin are not resting very well, and their expressions are a little sluggish. Bai Lin's dark light flashed, which was very dangerous for them, because as they got farther and farther away, the level of mutant beasts and zombies they encountered became higher and higher. If this continues, they will die under the claws of zombies and mutant beasts sooner or later. Don't think that the people behind will come to save them. Of course, except for the fire mercenary group, they will take action, but there is no guarantee that other people will stop their actions.

Especially Wan Zhen, who was sleepy at this time, "It's terrible, this Ouyang Xiaoqin is too annoying!"

"Who are you talking about annoying?" Ouyang Xiaoqin immediately caught fire and stared at Wan Zhen.

Seeing this, Wan Zhen shrank his neck, but his tone remained the same, "Aren't you annoying?"

"Why am I annoying you!" Ouyang Xiaoqin walked over directly and looked at Wan Zhen condescendingly.

"Wan Zhen, how did I teach you that when a dog bites you, you don't have to bite back. What's the point of fighting with a beast?" Bai Lin seemed to shake her head helplessly. The big men behind her all laughed when they heard it. .

"How dare you scold me." Ouyang Xiaoqin looked at Bai Lin angrily. Even if it wasn't for him, he wouldn't be so humiliated and looked down upon by his sweetheart.

"What did I scold you for?" Bai Lin shrugged awkwardly.

"You just said I was a dog!" Ouyang Xiaoqin said through gritted teeth.

"Yo! You've wronged me. I'm just educating my brother. I didn't say that Ouyang Xiaoqin is a dog or a beast!" The sentence behind Bai Lin was very serious.

This time, Ouyang Xiaoqin couldn't bear it any longer, and a layer of green light appeared on his body.

Bai Lin knew that he was going to do something, so she got up and fled to the side, because everyone was going to rest at night, and this scene suddenly happened, and they all came out to see it. After all, this kind of thing has to be staged every day, and you can go to sleep after watching it.

Only Han Yu's eyes showed an unintelligible light. He felt that Ouyang Xiaoqin had a strong killing intent at this time, obviously wanting to kill Bai Lin.

Within an hour, Bai Lin and Ouyang Xiaoqin disappeared from everyone's eyes.

"I'm waiting for them to come back, it's almost dawn, I'll go to bed first!" Tang Liu was not worried, because although the woman named 'Bai Miao' had a tenth-level ability, she had a wind-type ability. In addition to her own speed, it was comparable to the speed of the twelfth-level wood-type Ouyang Xiaoqin, so there was no accident, Ouyang Xiaoqin would definitely have no way to take Bai Lin as before.

Tang Liuyi said that the others were also yawning and preparing to sleep. Ding Xue naturally smiled at Ouyang Jun, Wan Zhen and the others who were waiting, and then turned around and entered the tent, but the smile on the corner of her mouth widened a lot when she turned around, and she waited until she entered the tent. After gently raising the window curtains on the tent to check it out, she immediately disappeared from the back of the tent in a flash and disappeared into the dark night, and the direction she was going was the direction in which Bai Lin and Ouyang Xiaoqin disappeared. .

Bai Lin saw that she was almost far away, and because of her huge mental ability, she knew that Ding Xue was coming this way, and suddenly stopped.

Although Ouyang Xiaoqin didn't know why the people in front suddenly stopped, he felt that this was an opportunity and he immediately brought his wood-type abilities to the extreme, and the thick rattan moved towards Bai Lin. I saw that Bai Lin didn't dodge, but smiled at herself strangely, and gently waved a few wind blades, and then saw that her wood-type rattan was actually smashed by her wind blade. With his wide eyes, he could clearly see her feet coming towards his door. He reflexively wanted to hide, but how could he know that his body seemed to be infected with evil as before, and he couldn't move. Naturally, he didn't know that he was being controlled by Bai Lin's spiritual power again, "Demon girl!"

Bai Lin ignored his words and kicked him with a few kicks. At the same time, he punched his handsome face. "I'll teach you a lesson for your parents, grandpa, and brother today, so that you know what it means to respect the old and love the young!" Speaking of which, she was his sister, and Wan Zhen was called her brother by her, so that was also his brother, naturally Respect the old and love the young.

Bang bang bang...

With a punch, Bai Lin unceremoniously beat the irritating guy Ouyang Xiaoqin, "I'll see if you dare to show your power!" Only after she beat him into a pig's head did Bai Lin stand up straight. When he got up, that Ding Xue was already approaching, and said hurriedly, "Would I be wearing poison close to my body, would I really not be able to cure you? Humph! You'd better be more acquainted. For the sake of the Ouyang family, you won't kill them today. You!"

Ding Xue, who was approaching, naturally heard these words and narrowed her eyes. She didn't expect that this woman was really carrying poison. No wonder she was able to kick Ouyang Xiaoqin out before, probably because she was drugged.

Seeing that Ding Xue was hiding and didn't come out, Bai Lin knew what she was planning. Seeing that the heat was almost over, she kicked Ouyang Xiaoqin again, said some threatening words and left immediately.

Seeing this, Ding Xue waited for a while, and when she could no longer hear Bai Lin's footsteps, she walked out slowly.

"Ding...Ding..." Ouyang Xiaoqin naturally saw the smiling gentle Ding Xue from his swollen eyes. The moment he opened his mouth, his mouth hurt to death, but he suddenly became happy. Was she worried about herself?

When Ding Xue saw the injured Ouyang Xiaoqin under her feet, she stretched out her right hand and a green light flashed from her hand. With a slight smile, he kicked Ouyang Xiaoqin heavily.

As soon as he touched it, Ouyang Xiaoqin immediately felt a sharp pain in his five internal organs, "Ding...Xue...you..." He raised his head hard, and saw the gentle Ding Xue he had longed for, his smile was abnormally twisted and weird.

"Why! I can't kick you?" Ding Xue walked slowly to Ouyang Xiaoqin's side, squatted down, and stared at him violently, "You bastard, you can't hurt them after wasting so many days. Being teased by them like a dog. What a waste of my previous beauty plan!" As he spoke, he patted the clothes on his body, as if there was something dirty on it, "It's bad luck!"

"You..." Ouyang Xiao Qin didn't know how to describe the feeling in his heart, how could this be? Ding Xue is not like this, she is very gentle and kind... "Everything before was planned by you... sigh..." She said too quickly and withdrew to the wound, "You are not poisoned... they... did not... do anything to you... Things!"

"Yes!" At this moment, Ding Xue didn't want to look at that disgusting face again, and stood up, "I'm just a mouthful of resentment. Since they dare to treat me like this, this young lady is so old. I've never experienced this kind of anger!"

Ouyang Xiaoqin was very familiar with Ding Xue's tone and expression, but it wasn't the expression of Ouyang Yaoyao, who was in trouble every day in his own family. He never thought that he would actually like such a person, staring at Ding Xue with grief and anger, Yes grief. The sad thing is that I really can't look at people. No wonder my grandfather and eldest brother told me thousands of times when I said that I wanted to come out. She was angry that since Ding Xue used him... at the same time, she was also very sad. She didn't know whether it was because Ding Xue treated him like this, or because her dream lover left her.

"But now I don't need you anymore!" Ding Xue said that the green light in her hands had turned into rattan.

Although Ouyang Xiaoqin's eyes were swollen, he could still see that he was struggling to get bigger, and he leaned back unconsciously, "You...you want to kill me?"

"Of course, they don't need it unless you are dead. I will do it. The Ouyang family will definitely kill them! My grievances are out!" Knowing that Ouyang Xiaoqin would die, Ding Xue said without concealment.

"No... You stop... Grandpa will definitely find out... the truth!" Although he was injured, he could clearly feel the strong murderous aura emanating from Ding Xue. He tried his best to crawl behind him, but Ding Xue was still slowly approaching him.

"The truth? Everyone knows that you are chasing Bai Miao here, but tomorrow morning you only see Bai Miao alone, but you disappeared. What do you think everyone will think?" Ding Xue smiled flamboyantly.

"You are the real, poisonous woman..." Ouyang Xiaoqin said in fear.

But Ding Xue didn't care about this, and with a flash of ruthlessness in his eyes, he immediately pulled the cane directly on Ouyang Xiaotian's body.

There was a creaking sound, followed by Ouyang Xiaoqin's screams. He was lying on the ground, leaving a deep trace of vines on his chest. And the fifteenth-level rattan in Ding Xue's hand was broken, showing how much effort she had used, she could clearly feel that Ouyang Xiaoqin on the ground had lost any breath in an instant. She was also certain that with her whip, all his internal organs and bones would be shattered.

He hurriedly waved a light energy with one hand and healed the whip mark! Then, ignoring the corpse behind him, he returned to the spot. She's just waiting to see tomorrow's show. But not long after she left, she saw a petite figure flashing out.

This petite figure is Bai Lin. Yes, Bai Lin did leave just now, but she returned immediately and kicked the corpse lying on the ground, "Fake it, everyone is gone!

" !" Bai Lin kicked the wound, and the person lying on the ground couldn't help shouting, "You are not a good person!"

"Yo!" Bai Lin squatted down and looked at Ouyang Xiaoqin at this time, "Why am I not a good person? If I hadn't protected you, do you think you could really stand Ding Xue's vine whip?"

Ouyang Xiaoqin is indeed not dead, because the spiritual barrier wrapped by Bai Lin still hasn't been evacuated, but Ding Xue's vine edge only injured Ouyang Xiaoqin's skin. It looks a little scary, as for the vine whip broken? After encountering Bai Lin's 21st-level spiritual barrier, can a mere 15th-level vine be able to stop? Then, after isolating all Ouyang Xiaoqin's breath, Ding Xue naturally couldn't feel it, so he thought he was dead.

"I..." After hearing Bai Lin's words, Ouyang Xiaoqin was resentful. But it was indeed the person he didn't like who saved him, and since Ding Xue's stubbornness was gone, the resentment in his heart against Bai Lin naturally disappeared, leaving only the resentment against Ding Xue," She must have been bewildered to do this to me."

Looking at the swollen young man like a pig's head, Bai Lin sneered, "Why didn't she die and immediately forgive her?"

"I...I don't believe it! "Ouyang Xiaoqin lowered his head, yes, he still doesn't believe that she is such a person, but it's actually unacceptable that he doesn't believe it.

"Very good." Bai Lin stood up and lowered her head, took out some light-based power water from her pocket and threw it to him, "Drink it!"

Ouyang Xiaoqin looked at the jar in his hand and did not move.

"I let you drink it!" Bai Lin shouted loudly to Ouyang Xiaoqin.

Although Ouyang Xiaoqin is in his twenties, he can see how immature he is from his actions. Originally he was excited and happy before, but he suffered some grievances later, and was beaten by Bai Lin. , After seeing Ding Xue, I was happy again. How could I know that she was the one who came to kill him. I was sad, angry, and aggrieved. Fortunately, this person he didn't like saved him. He was still very grateful, but now she was yelling at him again. Then the emotions that had been suppressed in my heart broke out. "Wow" cried loudly.

"Uh..." Bai Lin looked at this man with a grown-up body and a child's heart with black lines all over her head. Why was she crying? She is not how! "I just asked you to drink water!"

"Just drink it, do you use it so loudly?" Ouyang Xiaoqin was still crying very sadly. The small bottle of water was all drunk. Immediately, he wiped away his tears as a vent, then threw the bottle aside and waited to die. But after waiting for a long time, not only did he not die, but the injuries on his body seemed to have disappeared, and even the uncomfortable internal organs were much better. He looked at Bai Lin in astonishment.

"Okay, just your life, I don't care about it!" He said, and pulled out a piece of soft armor of level seventeen from the package, as well as an animal bone knife.

"What are you doing!" After Ouyang Xiaoqin was healed, his tone towards Bai Lin became much better.

"Wear the armor inside, and keep the knife around your waist!"

Ouyang Xiaoqin felt very uncomfortable listening to Bai Lin's tone of command, "Why should I listen to you!"

"Don't you believe that Ding Xue will kill you? Don't you want to ask her for a theory?" Bai Lin showed an inscrutable smile at this time, "In order to prevent you from dying again after I finally rescued you, this is something I borrowed from the Fire Mercenary Corps, just for use. Go!"

What the Fire Mercenary Group borrowed was for fear that this silly boy would react later, thinking of where she, a tenth-level power user, got these things? Simply put Bai Lin on the body of the Fire Mercenary Corps, he won't be an idiot to ask!

"You said she would kill me?" Ouyang Xiaoqin was obviously even more unacceptable.

"Yes, if you go back to her now, she will definitely say that she just wanted to kill you because she didn't know what happened, and she will definitely push it on me, saying that I controlled her with poison, and then begging you for forgiveness in every possible way, saying Maybe I will use the beauty trick again, and then take advantage of your unpreparedness, kill it, you!"

Every time Bai Lin said a word behind, Ouyang Xiaoqin took a step back in fright! Her face was pale, "No... no!"

"I really can't drop the coffin and I won't cry!" Bai Lin rolled her eyes at him, "Take a good animal bone knife, you can save your life at a critical moment!" Go back in the direction of the camp. However, there was a subtle sly smile on the corner of his mouth. She Ding Xue has a good plan, and she Bai Lin will do it! If she expects well, if Ding Xue is lucky to survive tomorrow, she will take the Ding family back home.

Sure enough, after Bai Lin left, Ouyang Xiaoqin also left, but he did not go back to his tent as Bai Lin said, but rushed directly to Ding Xue's tent.

At this moment, when Ding Xue solved one thing, she was naturally refreshed and relaxed. When she saw the person behind her, she almost cried out, and said in a trembling voice, "You...you are not dead?"

"I am not dead . Are you unhappy?" Ouyang Xiaoqin had a sad expression on his face, but still looked at Ding Xue with some obsession.

When Ding Xue saw it, she immediately reacted, without even preparing, she burst into tears, and then if Bai Lin said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I didn't know how I would do such a thing at the time, I was worried that you wanted to go and see! But when I got there, I smelled a scent, and then something like that happened. I just woke up when I got back to the tent and was about to find you. ...I really... woohoo..."

If it weren't for Bai Lin's remarks, with Ding Xue's pitiful and sobbing appearance, it is estimated that Ouyang Xiaoqin would have believed her words and went to him? If he really went to him, he and Bai Lin had not seen her for so long, would she really consider herself a fool? At this time, Ouyang Xiaoqin still did not speak, thinking that he was indeed a fool.

Seeing that Ouyang Xiaoqin didn't speak, but his eyes still showed sadness, Ding Xue's heart was ruthless, she hugged Ouyang Xiaoqin while crying, and said some words of forgiveness again, and after a while, she felt his body suddenly stiffen, she In his arms, he restrained all his expressions, and said coldly, "I'm sorry, Young Master Ouyang, you must die today!"

It turned out that she was holding a handful of animal bones in her hand, and she was passing through Ouyang Xiaoqin. The clothes stabbed in, but if she was more careful, she would see that there was no blood under the dagger.

"Pfft" sounded. Ding Xue suddenly widened his eyes, frowned and took a few steps back, looking down at the animal bone knife on his left chest, "You..."

At this time, Ouyang Xiaoqin's eyes were full of cruelty, " She's right, you really want to kill me a second time!" Then he tore off the animal bone knife stuck in his left chest, and returned to Ding Xue's body, turning around without looking back.

Ding Xue wanted to save herself, but the knife was stuck in her heart, which is the most difficult place to treat. Her light element is the ability to heal, but when she drew the knife, all her heart blood would definitely spurt out. Time to heal yourself? He swung out a beam of light energy with the last of his strength, "San... aunt... uh... it hurts!"

"Oh my God, what's going on?" Mrs. Ding San was in the tent next to Ding Xue and felt a sigh of relief. A wave of energy hit her, and she rushed to Ding Xue's tent, and saw Ding Xue lying on the ground, sweating like rain, her face pale and scary.

"Go back, beg... elder... help... me." After saying the last sentence, Ding Xue fainted.

Mrs. Ding San was also frightened into a cold sweat. This Ding Xue's father is only her daughter. If something happened, she couldn't imagine it. She hurriedly greeted people and lifted Ding Xue. Make sure she's still alive when you get back to Ding's house!