tears run, big oolong

Bai Lin had been busy for another five days. At this time, some basic goods had arrived, and there were still 16 days until the end of the world. During the few days, I went to the seafood market, bought some seafood products such as lobster and crab, and cultivated them directly in the ponds and creeks of the space. As for the water fountains, they were naturally for drinking water in the future.

At the same time, the space was organized, and the place where animals were raised was directly separated by a hill to avoid confusion in the space. After all, there were vegetables. When it came to this, she was full of joy. In just ten days, the vegetables inside were all Ripe, and golden wheat and rice. No way, with today's mental powers, it is definitely not possible to achieve the speed, so I purchased a mechanized vehicle for agricultural wheat harvesting, a mechanized rice harvesting machine, as well as a machine for milling and husking, and solar power generation, and directly purchased 5 vehicles each. She waited until it was all sorted before putting it in the storage room. There were still some eggs, duck eggs, and goose eggs that she didn't collect, and let them breed first.

Eating the pollution-free vegetables in the space, Bai Lin felt that the taste was still different from the pollution-free vegetables grown in her home. It was not her own illusion. The food here was indeed more delicious than others.

As soon as I left the space, I felt something was wrong with the house. Obviously someone came in, and it was sneaky, maybe because they were in the space, they didn't find anything and left. But Bai Lin knew that they would definitely come again, and tomorrow was the last day. Fortunately, the ID card I used was the ID card of a middle-aged woman, which I took directly when I was on the plane. Although the previous people felt that it was very wrong, but because of the money, they directly ignored it.

No matter who these people are, they are the ones that Bai Lin can't afford to offend. Thinking about the money on her body, there are still more than 300 million yuan. This is still useful money in modern times. I feel like I'm wasting too much.

Bai Lin carefully pulled up a corner of the curtain, it was pitch black outside, and no one was seen. Bai Lin guessed that she would not come again, so she boldly slept in the room.

Several trucks arrived the next morning. By the time Bai Lin was really busy, it was already evening. After thinking for a while, wandering around in the annex, frowning, no one was there. But she knew she couldn't stay here, and packed everything into the space.

In the end, she still hid in the space, because the flow of time was different, so Bai Lin felt that it was a long time, so she organized things in the space, those high-energy things, such as chocolate, candy Bai Lin kept a lot, and some cans, She also sells a lot of clothes and shoes of all seasons, both for men and women, and all kinds of daily necessities.

"Ah!" Bai Lin lay on the grass, closed her eyes, and was in a good mood. Thinking of what you have accumulated is a shock of satisfaction.

"Is it there? It's obvious that someone has signed for everything delivered by the truck." A tall man stared at the very chaotic room.

"It seems that she should leave first! Why don't you report it to your superiors first!" said another figure.

"Okay, after all, we've already lost it twice! But, head, why do we have to wait until now for such a trivial matter?"

"You know what, she's obviously a rich person, and her background must be very hard, come on. It's just going through the motions here, the bureau is in chaos now, can't you and I come here to hide and be quiet?"

"Why does she have to use someone else's ID card when she is obviously rich? Rich people like her with long hair and covering their faces. ?" The other man sighed softly.

"You and I can't understand the hobbies of rich people."

Bai Lin listened to the conversation between the two in the space, her mouth twitched, because she looked down on herself too much. Online banking is done with He Dazhuang's ID card, and the most purchased things are only 10 million in one transaction. It is not impossible for such rich people to have such a rich person. After all, there are also luxury stores online, who knows who?

When buying a car to travel, Bai Lin will cover up with her long hair in front of the camera intentionally or unintentionally, which is also the result of being too careful. In addition, the reason why Guo Ming was asked to go home also has another plan of his own, which is to prevent people from being plotted because of her, which seems to be self-defeating. When I went to the countryside, I walked for a while to be on the safe side, and the trucks left after they had delivered the goods. Even if I wanted to track them down, I couldn't find anything. As for Zhao Tukui, he followed them back. He probably didn't go back to the countryside but went back by car in the city. After all, she wanted to send him, and he refused to live or die. Depend on! Bai Lin really didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this time. The middle-aged woman's ID card was used to open a bank card. Now it seems that the money can't be used. Now she finally knows what it means to be a cocoon. This is a big trouble. It seems that neither of them have checked the other signings. They should be thinking of checking them in vain, and they are simply lazy.

"Head, shouldn't we go back now!"

"Alright, there should be a lot of trouble there too!"

"Head, you mean that she bought so many things, but why didn't she see it?" The man walked as he walked. ask.

"Ghost knows, maybe she'll be taken away by the person she hired while I'm not paying attention!" Another man said casually.

The man nodded when he heard it, and yes, they were eating and drinking, plus they had a passive and lazy attitude towards this matter, so naturally they didn't pay too much attention.

Bai Lin only left the space after seeing them leave. She really wanted to slap herself at this time. Fortunately, it was only them. Otherwise, things in the space would be exposed sooner or later. It seems that she will need to be more careful in the future. Touching his long hair, it looks like it needs to be cut.